Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

The French pro biker, show biker and mountain bike racer Simon Rogier posted an instagram picture of himself  on a bicycle, and Whitney, Chase and Ryan in the background with the comment (pardon my mediocre French translation):

Aujourdhui, c’était une journée de tournage dans les rues de Trigny pour une télé-réalité américaine #mybigfatfablife . Avant, de les accompagner pour une balade dans le vignoble, j’ai fait une petite démo pour @whitneywaythore and @ryanandreas_ avec mon @lapierrebikes #zesty. Enjoy your ride 😜. #bikelife #realityshow #champagne

Today was a day of shooting in the streets of Trigny for an American reality show, mybigfatfablife. Before accompanying them in a stroll through the vineyards, I gave Whitney and Ryan a little demonstration with my lapierre bike.

Twit probably explained to Simon that she, too, is a professional bicycle rider, having designed & ridden her AK Whit-a-Thon 5-mile route on her fat-tired bike.

• LOL 7
8 hours ago, Dot said:

A fan pointed out that Twit's shirt makes her look fat -- it does -- so she should get rid of it.

Twit replied, "Go fuck yourself." And went on to say that she doesn't choose her clothes based on whether or not they make her look fat.

This, mind you, less than a week after her receiving an award for a No Bullying campaign!

BTW, the fan said all she was doing was trying to be helpful & since Twit was so rude, she was unfollowing her.

Apparently Twit has deleted her "gfy" reply. Or at least I didn't see it. Saw lots of piling on by the nitWhits. 

• Useful 1
8 hours ago, Dot said:

A fan pointed out that Twit's shirt makes her look fat -- it does -- so she should get rid of it.

Twit replied, "Go fuck yourself." And went on to say that she doesn't choose her clothes based on whether or not they make her look fat.

This, mind you, less than a week after her receiving an award for a No Bullying campaign!

BTW, the fan said all she was doing was trying to be helpful & since Twit was so rude, she was unfollowing her.

I see the rest of the comments but not Whitney’s.  She may have deleted unless I’m overlooking it.  I didn’t think the lady’s comment was that bad or at least not a go f yourself bad.  I figured Whitney would either ignore or write she’s happy with how she looks and if she doesn’t deem fat bad why care at it.  At most, I figured she’d just block the person.  I honestly don’t post negative (at least intentionally) things on any of these people’s SM because I either agree with what they are saying at the time or figure if they and their minions want to be delusional why the hell do I care.  I leave my snark for here, because a lot of the show makes no sense, but Whitney claimed she had people telling her to physically harm herself or worst.  Somebody telling you that your shirt is not flattering is pretty low on the bar, so I don’t get the outrage.  Then again, I don’t get a lot about Big Whit.

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Apparently Twit has deleted her "gfy" reply. Or at least I didn't see it. Saw lots of piling on by the nitWhits. 

Twit's comment is still there, in response to a fan tagged monteana114, about 6 down from the top. It's with the photo of Twit with her 3 MBFFL producers.

Poor Whitney - she must be getting so stressed at the demands her "job" makes of her! But not to worry - she'll be on her cruise soon and can recuperate. Seven days of being tongue-bathed by adoring fans will do wonders for her! Then she'll probably be able to go back to being condescending and dismissive of followers who suggest she has room for improvement, rather than bitchy and mean. Careful, Whitney - that's not the behavior of a sexually satisfied woman, and you're pretending to be one, right?

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Shieldmaiden said:

Oh no!! I foresee a grape stomping episode as they are in France right when they’re harvesting the grapes...calling Lucille Ball anyone?!

OMG, what if she falls like that reporter?

• LOL 2

And went on to say that she doesn't choose her clothes based on whether or not they make her look fat.

This raises the question of how she does choose her clothes. Comfort? They usually look restrictive, binding and ill-fitting to me and thus not particularly comfortable. 

I'll be the first to admit that part of how I choose clothes is whether or not they are flattering. I am fat -and I choose things that maximize curve and minimize bulge (at least, I try). I also go for comfort, style, and price. I wonder what her criteria are.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Reason 453 you are never going to convince me that Whitney is completely content with her weight and not self conscious at all about weight or food. Both Ryan and Chase have posted photos in their stories of really yummy looking food from several places they have been. Makes perfect sense. France is a treasure of delicious food. But Whitney - not a single picture of the food she’s eating. Even people who don’t typically post their food would post what they eat in France. She isn’t comfortable posting anything about what she eats. That doesn’t sound like a confident, fabulous person to me. 

Excellent observation and likely true. 

15 hours ago, Ketzel said:

The French pro biker, show biker and mountain bike racer Simon Rogier posted an instagram picture of himself  on a bicycle, and Whitney, Chase and Ryan in the background with the comment (pardon my mediocre French translation):

Aujourdhui, c’était une journée de tournage dans les rues de Trigny pour une télé-réalité américaine #mybigfatfablife . Avant, de les accompagner pour une balade dans le vignoble, j’ai fait une petite démo pour @whitneywaythore and @ryanandreas_ avec mon @lapierrebikes #zesty. Enjoy your ride 😜. #bikelife #realityshow #champagne

Today was a day of shooting in the streets of Trigny for an American reality show, mybigfatfablife. Before accompanying them in a stroll through the vineyards, I gave Whitney and Ryan a little demonstration with my lapierre bike.

Gawd. Willing to bet she is braying and shrieking her way through France as the poster woman for Fat Loud American. Just what we need. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

Someone asks if Twit is single in the comments for this pic and she says "Not even a little bit".   Which I guess means No?   She can never give a straight answer.

I think she's trying to ---oops, sorry, tryna --- tease the love and romance angle of the new season. And of course she's NOT single. At a minimum she's a triple XL. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Let me just reiterate, no possible way is Chase romantically involved with Big Whit. It is for the show and I will never stop banging that drum. If I were in a relationship that left ‘not even a little bit’ of room for questions as to its seriousness, and my partner’s very active social media gave no hint of my mere existence, I would have problems. On the other hand, if he’s a contract-boyfriend for my television show, I might be like, ‘hey, it’s better for business if you look at all into this,’ but that would be the extent of my complaint. They ain’t dating, not even a little bit. 

In lighter news, this adventurous soul wades into the ‘are you single?’ thread: 

A3B5BD42-FEA7-4563-9D89-B691023C8D80.jpeg

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

On the other hand, if he’s a contract-boyfriend for my television show, I might be like, ‘hey, it’s better for business if you look at all into this,’

Look at the photo on her IG today. He's not looking anywhere NEAR her. He's looking off in the distance to his left. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Someone asks if Twit is single in the comments for this pic and she says "Not even a little bit".   Which I guess means No?   She can never give a straight answer.

I'm going to start a Gofundme to get her a supportive bra.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

I'm going to start a Gofundme to get her a supportive bra.

I noticed that her skirt waistband and boobs meet. Not a good proportion: saggy boobs and skirt hiked up above her belly because it doesn't fit around her 'natural' waistline. I do love the skirt though. There I said it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Pachengala said:

Let me just reiterate, no possible way is Chase romantically involved with Big Whit. It is for the show and I will never stop banging that drum. If I were in a relationship that left ‘not even a little bit’ of room for questions as to its seriousness, and my partner’s very active social media gave no hint of my mere existence, I would have problems. On the other hand, if he’s a contract-boyfriend for my television show, I might be like, ‘hey, it’s better for business if you look at all into this,’ but that would be the extent of my complaint. They ain’t dating, not even a little bit. 

In lighter news, this adventurous soul wades into the ‘are you single?’ thread: 

A3B5BD42-FEA7-4563-9D89-B691023C8D80.jpeg

You called him out and now this is out there......It’s a series of three - one they are holding hands and kissing.

• LOL 1

Thesr are the first & only photos on HIS IG page that show him with Twit, much less kissing her. What puzzles me are the hashtags: do you think Twit wrote them for him?

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

You called him out and now this is out there......It’s a series of three - one they are holding hands and kissing.

Again, look at the body language - in the first picture he isn't holding her to him, he's just about patting her on the back. And there is no eye contact, as she is so busy smirking into the camera, while he seems to be gazing intently at his shoes. The second picture is yet another in their series of award pecks - this time he's kissing her cheek and she is gazing romantically at the camera. And the final picture? Awkward peck on the lips. Someone needs to tell the two of them that adults doesn't kiss lovers by pressing their lips tightly closed and then lightly touching mouths.

If you want to see a more genuine interaction, check out Ryan's current instagram story. There's one picture of Chase smoldering into Ryan's camera and one picture of Ryan riding piggyback on Chase.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 5
27 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Again, look at the body language - in the first picture he isn't holding her to him, he's just about patting her on the back. And there is no eye contact, as she is so busy smirking into the camera, while he seems to be gazing intently at his shoes. The second picture is yet another in their series of award pecks - this time he's kissing her cheek and she is gazing romantically at the camera. And the final picture? Awkward peck on the lips. Someone needs to tell the two of them that adults doesn't kiss lovers by pressing their lips tightly closed and then lightly touching mouths.

If you want to see a more genuine interaction, check out Ryan's current instagram story. There's one picture of Chase smoldering into Ryan's camera and one picture of Ryan riding piggyback on Chase.

I completely agree. I have been noticing the body language between Ryan and Chase in their photos. The general consensus here is that they aren’t gay, but if someone showed me all of these photos and told me to pick which people were a couple, it would be Ryan and Chase, not Whitney and Chase. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Wow, that is...uncanny. I mean we all figured she drops in her occasionally, but that was MINUTES later. Maybe it’s a coincidence? But in case it isn’t: Hey Big Whit, you’re in Paris. Sure, it’s for work and everyone else is being paid to hang out with you, but still! You’re in Paris! Get off the message boards and go be in Paris!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

...the same way she 'kisses' her father.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

What puzzles me are the hashtags: do you think Twit wrote them for him?

Can anyone imagine any man in their life writing such stupid hashtags??!!  She totally wrote them.  

That pic of her in the orange shirt is actually pretty shocking.  The outline of her multiple, sagging stomachs is really, really bad.  

• Love 6

@Ketzel, you will be amused when you read the fan comments. They all think Chase is looking at Twit with love in his eyes.

Well, not all. About half think she's hiding her left hand in his vest b/c she's wearing an engagement ring.

Ryan & Chase are overage frat boys. In fact, when I was looking thru Chase's IG photos, I noticed several that indicate he belongs to the same fraternity my brothers did. They grew up. Chase hasn't.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Dot said:

@Ketzel, you will be amused when you read the fan comments. They all think Chase is looking at Twit with love in his eyes.

Well, not all. About half think she's hiding her left hand in his vest b/c she's wearing an engagement ring.

Ryan & Chase are overage frat boys. In fact, when I was looking thru Chase's IG photos, I noticed several that indicate he belongs to the same fraternity my brothers did. They grew up. Chase hasn't.

I think she's hiding her left hand because there's NOT an engagement ring on it, but she wants to tease her worshippers into tuning in for the new season.

ETA: Come on, Whit. We know that you lurk here. I dare you to post a picture with your left hand CLEARLY in view. But you won't, unless you put your FAKE engagement ring on your left hand. You know --- the one you bought yourself. 

Edited by Colleenna
Additional thought.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, Cache said:

And wasn't there also a photo of her kissing Ashley that way?

Yes - and the photos of them "in love" are credited to 'hopeleigh' who is a hired photographer. She usually does photos for media etc, not personal ones. So that Chase is the 'show' Chase. It's still possible that they are a real couple. Fat, narcissistic women do get boyfriends. But they don't look like it to me. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Yes - and the photos of them "in love" are credited to 'hopeleigh' who is a hired photographer. She usually does photos for media etc, not personal ones. So that Chase is the 'show' Chase. It's still possible that they are a real couple. Fat, narcissistic women do get boyfriends. But they don't look like it to me. 

Yes, generally speaking, men in love show more enthusiasm for physical contact with the beloved. Chase looks less enthusiastic than Glenn does, and I don't think Glenn is molesting his daughter. Of course, I have some sympathy for Chase if I am misjudging him. Perhaps what I see as him keeping away from lower-body-to-lower-body contact is just a reflection of the same problem Lennie had - she's so big he can't get his arms around her and her belly prevents that kind of contact. Remember Lennie looking mournfully into the camera and confessing he felt bad because he couldn't get his arms around Whitney when she was screaming for him to help pick her up as her skis slid out from under her?

glennwhitney.jpg

But seriously, this woman, aside from the morbid obesity and the narcissism, has told the world she avoids showering, needs assistance with personal hygiene, pees in tubs and pools, makes crude jokes about her sex life, huffs her cats' breath . . . it seems to me it would take a particular kind of kinky to find her desireable, and Chase, like Lennie before  him, seems a bit too normal and passive to qualify.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 8

Holy sugar cookie, Batman. She has a new pic on her IG taken from the rear. Maybe it's just me, but she looks bigger than ever. However, her left hand is clearly visible, and there's a ring on it, but I'm on a tablet and can't see the ring clearly. Anyone with a big screen monitor who can take a look at it? 

29 minutes ago, Dot said:

Strangely, Twit has deleted the 2 kissing photos tho they are still on Chase's IG page.

Maybe TLC is still trying to “hide’ the “romance” but Whit’s s ego made her post them after people questioning their relationship

19 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Holy sugar cookie, Batman. She has a new pic on her IG taken from the rear. Maybe it's just me, but she looks bigger than ever. However, her left hand is clearly visible, and there's a ring on it, but I'm on a tablet and can't see the ring clearly. Anyone with a big screen monitor who can take a look at it? 

I, too, use a tablet & think I see a ring. But if I do, then I'm also seeing a pinky ring. Would a woman wear a pinkie ring on the same hand as her engagement ring?

She has the same rings on in the TLC award picture.  It looks like the ring she bought herself plus a pinkie ring.  In one photo she has 4 rings on one hand.  I think she like rings in general and the ring finger one is to get her fans all jazzed up.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Man - you think she was crying and whining in Hawaii. Can you imagine the caterwauling when she loses the bike seat up her ass?

Haha that'll get the fake boyfriend running for the border like his butt's on fire!  Good thing I see that Todd is there to put the cream on it 😂😂

• LOL 2
15 minutes ago, Dot said:

I, too, use a tablet & think I see a ring. But if I do, then I'm also seeing a pinky ring. Would a woman wear a pinkie ring on the same hand as her engagement ring?

Beats me. But then again, I'm not a jewelry person. I can't even wear my wedding ring any more --- lost too much weight, and because it has diamonds all the way around, it can't be sized. 

ETA: I find it interesting that she posted a picture with her left hand visible shortly after I challenged her to do so. 

Edited by Colleenna
Additional thought.
  • Love 6

Ok - so let’s set aside any question of the legitimacy of the Chase and Whitney relationship for a minute. If we believe they are dating, they met and got together sometime last winter/early spring. It was after or at the earliest around the time of the nobsactive launch. Is that correct? If so, they have been known each other a maximum of 9/10 months. So the storyline immediately jumps to engagement???? Seems a little premature to me, even if I fully believed they are a couple. 

• Love 3

Would a woman wear a pinkie ring on the same hand as her engagement ring?

I have. I have also worn rings on the middle finger of that hand. Right now, I feel like wearing a hand full of rings is fashionable - I've seen a lot of fall ads where the models have rings on all four fingers - and sometimes a thumb or midi ring as well.

• Useful 1
On 9/23/2019 at 8:24 PM, Dot said:

Everybody seems to hate burpees. Why do them, then? Surely, there are exercises that are effective for the same body parts that burpees are.

I hate them and love them at the same time. They're a great exercise because they work out your whole body and get your heart rate up, but if you do them correctly and quickly they are exhausting. Mainly I hate them because they're the penalty for failing an obstacle and thirty burpees takes longer than doing the obstacle.

• Love 2
On 10/8/2019 at 9:23 AM, SevenCostanza said:

In that picture, Todd looks like he'd rather be somewhere else. Anywhere else. At the dentist's, maybe.

• LOL 3

The body language is obvious. I think that Chase is on the payroll but Twit is blissfully unaware. Ryan saw an opportunity for himself with NOBSactive and then told his buddy how to join the gravy train. Now that I think about it, I can't decide who has the more difficult and onerous job.

• Love 1

Most fans commented on her beautiful eyes. But one said, "You take pictures that are close, but don't look like a couple. What's the deal? Are you together?"

Busted, Twit.

• LOL 5
15 minutes ago, Dot said:

Most fans commented on her beautiful eyes. But one said, "You take pictures that are close, but don't look like a couple. What's the deal? Are you together?"

Busted, Twit.

I think her makeup looks pretty in this picture.

• Love 3

If you go by the stereotype (and in this case, it really does exist for a reason), a frat boy would be much too concerned about what other people think to go lugging out this particular type of beast as his "girlfriend".  An adult frat boy who never grew up?  Yeesh.  You think a college frat boy has high expectations of how a girlfriend should look, it only grows and gets worse with the overgrown man frat boy.  

He's getting paid.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Funny how the posters are all swoony over  Whitney's guy, and then Ryan weighs in with the comment "My guy." 

Frankly the more I see the more inclined I am to believe he is ‘Ryan’s guy’. 

• LOL 1
23 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

What kind of kiss is that?!? It’s certainly not a couple crazy about each other. I don’t buy it—looks more like someone who lost a bet and has to kiss someone he doesn’t really want to. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Ketzel said:

But seriously, this woman, aside from the morbid obesity and the narcissism, has told the world she avoids showering, needs assistance with personal hygiene, pees in tubs and pools, makes crude jokes about her sex life, huffs her cats' breath . . . it seems to me it would take a particular kind of kinky to find her desireable, and Chase, like Lennie before  him, seems a bit too normal and passive to qualify.

This totally! Its not that she is ugly or obese, its her sheer grossness is why I question the authenticity of this relationship.  

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Me from ME said:

The body language is obvious. I think that Chase is on the payroll but Twit is blissfully unaware. Ryan saw an opportunity for himself with NOBSactive and then told his buddy how to join the gravy train. Now that I think about it, I can't decide who has the more difficult and onerous job.

I think Whit is totally aware. Otherwise she'd have her hands all over him, and she'd be making non-stop innuendos or outright boasts about how hot their sex life was.  If she believed Chase was really into her, she'd be unable to control herself.  We saw a little of how she behaves when she thinks a man is really into her in the season of "Avi dumped meeeeeeee!!" Who can forget her smugly telling Babs that Avi had "a beautiful penis?"

I think you're right - it's a very hard call as to  which of the two has the worst job. But on the whole, and looking towards the future, I think Chase is the one who'll regret it more in the long term. Ryan, at least, will still have some cred as a personal trainer. Chase doesn't have much of a future as a gigolo, based on the way he looks with Whitney.

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4