Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Dot said:

Well, Twit got her award. Those of you with an IG acct won't want to miss her celebratory dance -- or whatever it is -- in her IG story. It's the kind of thing that gives fat ppl a bad name, as in: "why is this big woman flailing around? Is she drunk?" (Note champagne glass in previous photo.)

It’s too bad she’s acting like an idiot because that dress is a good shape for her. She looks nice until she starts flailing around. 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

It’s too bad she’s acting like an idiot because that dress is a good shape for her. She looks nice until she starts flailing around. 

Yeah, her dress was nice & appropriate to the occasion & fit her well. (Maybe Babs told her she couldn't wear a sports bra & leggings to the event.) But then she blows it by wiggling around like a 5th grader at a presumed formal, sober event. She has no boundaries & no impulse control. She once told Meagyn Kelly she was "short, fat and ... cute!" She wore that out 2 or 3 birthdays ago. She's way closer to 40 now than to "cute."

Edited by Dot
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Dot said:

Yeah, her dress was nice & appropriate to the occasion & fit her well. (Maybe Babs told her she couldn't wear a sports bra & leggings to the event.) But then she blows it by wiggling around like a 5th grader at a presumed formal, sober event. She has no boundaries & no impulse control. She once told Meagyn Kelly she was "short, fat and ... cute!" She wore that out 2 or 3 birthdays ago. She's way closer to 40 now than to "cute."

In her latest IG story she doubles down on the ‘no boundaries and no impulse control” with a photo of her pulling out the skirt of her dress so a fan can shoot up to her hoohaa.  She just oozes class, doesn’t she?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

How self-referential and meaningless could an award possibly be? TLC...a television network...giving an award... to one of its network stars...Uhh, so basically just a commercial for TLC? Poor Taye Diggs for being involved in this joke. 

And while I’m at it, can we talk about the problem with WHITNEY as an anti-bullying symbol? WHITNEY, who bullies and controls her friends and family constantly? Who uses her weight to hold them emotionally hostage? WHITNEY, who turns her rabid fanbase on anyone who offers even the mildest of critical feedback? Who turns a blind eye to their psychopathic harassment, doxxing, and threats? THAT Whitney? Does not fucking compute, friends. 

• Love 19
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

In her latest IG story she doubles down on the ‘no boundaries and no impulse control” with a photo of her pulling out the skirt of her dress so a fan can shoot up to her hoohaa.  She just oozes class, doesn’t she?

If you look up the word "classy," you'll find a picture of Twit --- as an antonym.

• LOL 11

I did laugh at the comment she posted in her insta story to Chase: "Don't be mad at me, boo!" In the story, she's taking a close-up selfie with Taye Diggs and she has "heart eyes" emojis next to the picture. I'm pretty sure "boo" neither cares that Whitney is taking pictures with Taye Diggs, nor is afraid in the slightest that Taye will threaten Chase's "relationship" with Whitney. BTW, Whitney, where is Chase when you are getting this awesome, awesome award? The parents and Hunter are there with you, but not the boo? And we know from past experience that you gladly ditch the parents if there's even a chance of "boo" encounter . . .  (Like last Thanksgiving when you went to Ryan's house to meet one of his buddies, rather than your family.) Methinks TLC wasn't paying, so Chase wasn't going, period.

One more BTW_Hey Whitney, where are all the fabulous pictures from your time at PCOS-Con? Seems as if you've just rushed past what must have been a deeply important experience for you?

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 13
On 10/1/2019 at 1:52 PM, 3girlsforus said:

Another sign that she knows her stuff is crap. Every one of these online programs has a free trial period, anywhere from a couple of days to a month. But with Whit, nope. You have to fork over for a whole month before you have any clue what it will really be like. Programs with any kind of confidence in the quality of their product believe that if someone sees a sample, they will want it. 

Why would you need a free trial period? We have seen every butt-waggle, belly-jiggle, and boob-rub already - and numerous times. Same BS, different day.

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Ok, so I saw the video that she posted of her acceptance speech. That green dress is very attractive, and quite flattering on her. Maybe TLC told her not to show up in leggings and a bra. 

The dress is quite flattering and she looked very nice. It does make me wonder how she decided what to wear. Did TLC dress her since it was a TLC function or did she choose it herself. If she chose it herself then she knows there is such a thing as appropriateness. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

The dress is quite flattering and she looked very nice. It does make me wonder how she decided what to wear. Did TLC dress her since it was a TLC function or did she choose it herself. If she chose it herself then she knows there is such a thing as appropriateness. 

I vote for TLC dressed her. She has never demonstrated she know a thing about appropriateness.

Edited by Gramto6
funny typo depressed instead of dressed
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Whitney’s IG story is of her and Chase and Paris.

Chase’s IG story is of him and Ryan and Paris.

Ryan’s IG story is of Paris.

Sounds about right lol

Since I'm blocked from Ryan's IG page, could someone describe what he shows himself doing in Paris.

5 hours ago, Dot said:

Since I'm blocked from Ryan's IG page, could someone describe what he shows himself doing in Paris.

He basically just shows the parade and some other places in Paris.  He is not featured in them at all.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

He basically just shows the parade and some other places in Paris.  He is not featured in them at all.

This morning she's posted a picture of herself in what I assume is the hotel lobby. Will wonders never cease, she has on an actual top!! And it's very attractive. In fact, I want it. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Is that Ashley there with Whit? 

Whitney clearly has acquired a new stylist; the shirt and pants (although I suppose they could be black leggings - hard to tell in the way she's standing} look quite nice!  She and Chase are exchanging "love yous!" on her instagram page. Then the accompanying pictures show him kissing her cheek with all the warmth of a nine-year-old nephew bussing his aunty,  while Whitney throws her head back with her eyes closed. Don't overdo it, Whitney.

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Is that Ashley there with Whit? 

Whitney clearly has acquired a new stylist; the shirt and pants (although I suppose they could be black leggings - hard to tell in the way she's standing} look quite nice!  She and Chase are exchanging "love yous!" on her instagram page. Then the accompanying pictures show him kissing her cheek with all the warmth of a nine-year-old nephew bussing his aunty,  while Whitney throws her head back with her eyes closed. Don't overdo it, Whitney.

Sorry I'm not familiar with these new guys.  Is Chase the one that had his arms around her when they were watching the parade?   It kind of looked like she was holding them down to make it appear he was being affectionate.

• Love 1

I think Whitney looks nice and casual here

Ryan and Chase strolling 

Not sure what the lady is doing in the pic, but Im not gonna hate on any of these pics.  Seems like they’re having a good time.  It’s a beautiful place. 

27 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

Sorry I'm not familiar with these new guys.  Is Chase the one that had his arms around her when they were watching the parade?   It kind of looked like she was holding them down to make it appear he was being affectionate.

Yes Chase is the one with the long hair/man bun that was behind Whitney on the balcony.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I think Whitney looks nice and casual here

Ryan and Chase strolling 

Not sure what the lady is doing in the pic, but Im not gonna hate on any of these pics.  Seems like they’re having a good time.  It’s a beautiful place. 

Yes Chase is the one with the long hair/man bun that was behind Whitney on the balcony.

TBH, the body language suggests that Chase is more into Ryan than he is into Whit. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Is that Ashley there with Whit? . . .

Then the accompanying pictures show him kissing her cheek with all the warmth of a nine-year-old nephew bussing his aunty,  while Whitney throws her head back with her eyes closed. Don't overdo it, Whitney.

I would not have recognized Ashley if the photo hadn't included a tag naming her. What an odd choice for this excursion -- someone who's never gone on any other trips or even Twit's cruises.

Ashley & Twit's girly kiss is warmer than Chase's.

2 hours ago, Dot said:

[deleted duplicate text]

Edited by Dot
  • Love 2

I’m confused about the trip to Paris. They went to Hawaii and did that run. They went to Alaska because it lends itself to outside activities for Whit’s “events”. But Paris is a bizarre choice. Is TLC trying to make us believe she’s there for the history and the museums? Maybe they should have told her not to post something about the “Arc of Triumph’ if we are supposed to believe she’s more cultured. God help us if they chose Paris to go along with the “Whitney and Chase in love” theme. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Hey, Todd is there! And the whole TLC production team it looks like, fussing over their "star." Wonder if the rest of the barnacles will show? Whitney has posted a pic of  her and Todd "casually" stretching on a bridge, with one leg up on the parapet, as if it were a ballet barre. Once again, I will not believe Whitney can get her leg up there by herself until I see unedited, continuous video of her doing it, like a dancer, in one smooth motion.

Seriously, both of them need to be careful. Neither she nor Todd have the correct angle and they are both just asking for a back, knee or hip injury.

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Colleenna said:

TBH, the body language suggests that Chase is more into Ryan than he is into Whit. 

Yeah I mentioned that before.  I didn’t mean it in a romantic way because I don’t think they are gay or bi, but he seems more at ease with Ryan, which makes sense since I guess they’ve been friends since at least college.  The problem is his poses with Whitney looked forced therefore fake, even if they are actually a couple.   Chase seems outgoing/demonstrative in the pics on his IG.  Now I will say those pics “appear” to include alcohol quite a bit.  I’m not sure if that loosens him up or he’s just closer to those people than Whitney.  I probably asked this before but how long have they been dating again? This is the hands all over each other phase.  Now I’m not saying they need to put that out there and I’m sure the show does limit some of what they can say or do, but if I didn’t know any of the people on this show and just went by pictures.  I’d think Whitney was dating Todd or Tal.  She’s grabbing Todd’s crotch and licking Tal’s nipple. Whitney’s pictures with Glenn were less awkward.  Normally, I’d write that off to Chase being not outwardly affectionate but then I see pictures like 

*THAT DOG IS DAMN ADORABLE!!!!*   There’s example with people, but I didn’t want to post them on the board.  So the guy seems affectionate, but he honestly looks like he’s trying to figure out how many hugs with Whitney it will take to pay off his student loans(FWIW I have no idea if he has any student loans).  Maybe on tv, it will come across better (not that my opinion matters in regards to their relationship). Because I’m not a complete jerk, I really do hope their relationship is real and loving.  I hope he is a good guy and I hope she’s different that what is portrayed on screen.  I don’t think Whitney is all bad.  I just think she is needy and has some narcissistic traits. I think something happened in her life that caused her to be stuck in this preteen phase she perpetuates on the show.   If this is fake, then I hope it’s fake on both their parts.  If it’s real, then I hope she/they work on the things that make a relationship healthy and rewarding.  I don’t know why I give this much thought to this show obviously the writers don’t.  I cant even say it’s because I love the show, I haven’t even seen all the episodes. It’s more like a WTF is going on in these people’s heads kind of a way.  

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Yeah I mentioned that before.  I didn’t mean it in a romantic way because I don’t think they are gay or bi, but he seems more at ease with Ryan, which makes sense since I guess they’ve been friends since at least college.  The problem is his poses with Whitney looked forced therefore fake, even if they are actually a couple.   Chase seems outgoing/demonstrative in the pics on his IG.  Now I will say those pics “appear” to include alcohol quite a bit.  I’m not sure if that loosens him up or he’s just closer to those people than Whitney.  I probably asked this before but how long have they been dating again? This is the hands all over each other phase.  Now I’m not saying they need to put that out there and I’m sure the show does limit some of what they can say or do, but if I didn’t know any of the people on this show and just went by pictures.  I’d think Whitney was dating Todd or Tal.  She’s grabbing Todd’s crotch and licking Tal’s nipple. Whitney’s pictures with Glenn were less awkward.  Normally, I’d write that off to Chase being not outwardly affectionate but then I see pictures like 

*THAT DOG IS DAMN ADORABLE!!!!*   There’s example with people, but I didn’t want to post them on the board.  So the guy seems affectionate, but he honestly looks like he’s trying to figure out how many hugs with Whitney it will take to pay off his student loans(FWIW I have no idea if he has any student loans).  Maybe on tv, it will come across better (not that my opinion matters in regards to their relationship). Because I’m not a complete jerk, I really do hope their relationship is real and loving.  I hope he is a good guy and I hope she’s different that what is portrayed on screen.  I don’t think Whitney is all bad.  I just think she is needy and has some narcissistic traits. I think something happened in her life that caused her to be stuck in this preteen phase she perpetuates on the show.   If this is fake, then I hope it’s fake on both their parts.  If it’s real, then I hope she/they work on the things that make a relationship healthy and rewarding.  I don’t know why I give this much thought to this show obviously the writers don’t.  I cant even say it’s because I love the show, I haven’t even seen all the episodes. It’s more like a WTF is going on in these people’s heads kind of a way.  

That's not Chase, unless it's a really old pic. 

14 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

That's not Chase, unless it's a really old pic. 

I’m pretty sure it’s him. It’s about 4 years old. I was partial to the dog and didn’t want to post non-show related people. Another one around that time.  If these aren’t him. I’ll be happy to delete.

Edited by Irate Panda
22 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I’m pretty sure it’s him. It’s about 4 years old. I was partial to the dog and didn’t want to post non-show related people. Another one around that time.  If these aren’t him. I’ll be happy to delete.

Oh.... old pic. Nebbermine. 

13 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I'm pretty sure it’s him. It’s about 4 years old. I was partial to the dog and didn’t want to post non-show related people. Another one around that time.  If these aren’t him. I’ll be happy to delete.

It's him. You can tell by the responses to the posted picture - at least one of the comments refers to the poster as "Chase."

Here's a picture of Chase definitely more comfortable showing affection with Ryan than with Whitney. Of course, even if Chase adores her, she wouldn't fit on his lap this way, nor would her weight be comfortable. But it does show Chase is capable of larger gestures of affection in public than the mimsy little efforts we've so far seen him make towards Whitney.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

Here's the thing: why not just admit you're not in a romantic relationship right now. If you're open to one, admit that. If you're not interested in one right now, it's ok to say that, too. 

Well certainly this makes sense. That’s the first reason Whitney would never go for it. She is unfamiliar with rational thinking. But I also think that having the show contributes to her not living that way. She has designed her entire persona and life around the theory that she’s super morbidly obese but she’s still amazing, desirable, sexy, wonderful, fabulous etc. So she sees it as a necessity to have a man to prove that she’s all of those things. I think TLC wants that as well. So they’ve created boyfriends for her to fill that “need” in the persona. The jury is still out with me as to whether Chase is for real. But to her if she’s going to sell that she’s the ultimate sex machine, which seems to be a delusion of hers, then she’s got to have a man. 

• Love 4

Many of Twit's fans seem the type who cannot see a woman as happy unless she is attached to a man. At the conclusion of last season, I was pretty sure the writers would invent a love story since it was too many years beyond Lennie for her life to seem fabulous. (Avi doesn't count since we didn't know about him until he done her wrong.)

Chase was fairly good-looking 4 years ago. Too hairy now. [shudder] I wonder if he will get rid of all that fur when the love story ends. It currently makes for a rather good disguise.

• Love 2

Dot, agree - Chase was nice looking when clean cut. 

BTW:  Seen at my local dollar store (where everything's a dollar) yesterday:  Twit's book I Do it with the Lights On.   (Pass. Ketzel's got us covered.)

Edited by Cache
  • LOL 4

Isn't it odd that Ms. No Body Shame always goes for normal-sized men. (With the exception of Roy which seemed a phony story arc invented by the scriptwriter.) She wasn't even very nice to the guy Glenn invited to dinner & he was just a little chubby.

If she can't endure a fat guy, how about a man with one leg? A legally blind man? Or similarly disabled ppl she profiles in her NoBS YouTube video?

She is such a phony.

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, Dot said:

Isn't it odd that Ms. No Body Shame always goes for normal-sized men. (With the exception of Roy which seemed a phony story arc invented by the scriptwriter.) She wasn't even very nice to the guy Glenn invited to dinner & he was just a little chubby.

If she can't endure a fat guy, how about a man with one leg? A legally blind man? Or similarly disabled ppl she profiles in her NoBS YouTube video?

She is such a phony.

But she had such a compelling reason, Dot! I have a vivid remembrance of the look on Roy's face when she announced (at her first day of "work" at the radio station) that she would never date a fat man, because it made the sexual logistics too complicated for her. "Only one fat person to a relationship!" she said, cheerily.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

But she had such a compelling reason, Dot! I have a vivid remembrance of the look on Roy's face when she announced (at her first day of "work" at the radio station) that she would never date a fat man, because it made the sexual logistics too complicated for her. "Only one fat person to a relationship!" she said, cheerily.

I remember this too, until she thought Roy liked her then I guess she forgot that and I guess Buddy wasn’t fat because he weighed less than she did.  I always like how it was ok she would only date thin/average weight guys because of “logistics”, but if somebody didnt want to date her because of her weight it’s body shaming.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, DanaMB said:

And the start of living up to every ugly American stereotype. 

Well, it looks like Todd is there too.

Is it just me, but it rots my socks that someone who contributes nothing to society (doesn't even work) is rewarded with lovely free trips all over? Yeah, I'm envious...

• Love 6

Reason 453 you are never going to convince me that Whitney is completely content with her weight and not self conscious at all about weight or food. Both Ryan and Chase have posted photos in their stories of really yummy looking food from several places they have been. Makes perfect sense. France is a treasure of delicious food. But Whitney - not a single picture of the food she’s eating. Even people who don’t typically post their food would post what they eat in France. She isn’t comfortable posting anything about what she eats. That doesn’t sound like a confident, fabulous person to me. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Whitney's sexual harassment at it again. 

A fan pointed out that Twit's shirt makes her look fat -- it does -- so she should get rid of it.

Twit replied, "Go fuck yourself." And went on to say that she doesn't choose her clothes based on whether or not they make her look fat.

This, mind you, less than a week after her receiving an award for a No Bullying campaign!

BTW, the fan said all she was doing was trying to be helpful & since Twit was so rude, she was unfollowing her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, puppylover said:

Well, it looks like Todd is there too.

Is it just me, but it rots my socks that someone who contributes nothing to society (doesn't even work) is rewarded with lovely free trips all over? Yeah, I'm envious...

Yea I agree but what ticks me off even more is that she doesn’t seem to even be enjoying or appreciating these trips. She goes to Hawaii and just whines about run. No amazement at the beauty. No photos from the mountains or volcanos. Nothing about the area. She goes to Alaska and only talks about her “competition”. Again no amazement at the beauty. No photos of the incredible wildlife. On the bike ride through the beautiful scenery she just squeals and screeches. Now she’s in France. Ryan and Chase are both posting things that indicate they are enjoying the beauty, the food, the wine, - basically the great things the country have to offer. Whitney posts herself getting her hair done and having a hand massage. She has time to tell someone on IG to ‘go fuck themselves’. How can you be that angry while on such a beautiful vacation? Even the photos of that parade show the difference in attitude. Ryan and Chase post about the cool parade and great start to being in Paris. Whitney posts a photo of Chase supposedly all over her and another discussing how the parade was how she was awakened from her nap. She really has no appreciation for anything that doesn’t worship her. 

• Love 9

And what is it with the hand massages anyway? This is at least the 2nd time she's shown herself getting one. Is she pointing out what a deserving diva she is?

I hope I live long enuf to see what Her Majesty's life is like about 5 years after MBFFL folds. She is so going to fall so far when the dance is over.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Reason 453 you are never going to convince me that Whitney is completely content with her weight and not self conscious at all about weight or food. Both Ryan and Chase have posted photos in their stories of really yummy looking food from several places they have been. Makes perfect sense. France is a treasure of delicious food. But Whitney - not a single picture of the food she’s eating. Even people who don’t typically post their food would post what they eat in France. She isn’t comfortable posting anything about what she eats. That doesn’t sound like a confident, fabulous person to me. 

Well, maybe she doesn't like the food since it's not mayonnaise-laden carbs or pasta......

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, Dot said:

And what is it with the hand massages anyway? This is at least the 2nd time she's shown herself getting one. Is she pointing out what a deserving diva she is?

I hope I live long enuf to see what Her Majesty's life is like about 5 years after MBFFL folds. She is so going to fall so far when the dance is over.

I was wondering that myself. How demeaning for these poor producers and other show employees to have to cater to her diva requests. It is really out of line for these people to have to massage Whitney’s hands. I seriously hope they don’t have to rub her feet too. 

37 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Well, maybe she doesn't like the food since it's not mayonnaise-laden carbs or pasta......

That could very well be. And she doesn’t really seem like someone who is excited about expanding her horizons. 

• Love 1

The French pro biker, show biker and mountain bike racer Simon Rogier posted an instagram picture of himself  on a bicycle, and Whitney, Chase and Ryan in the background with the comment (pardon my mediocre French translation):

Aujourdhui, c’était une journée de tournage dans les rues de Trigny pour une télé-réalité américaine #mybigfatfablife . Avant, de les accompagner pour une balade dans le vignoble, j’ai fait une petite démo pour @whitneywaythore and @ryanandreas_ avec mon @lapierrebikes #zesty. Enjoy your ride 😜. #bikelife #realityshow #champagne

Today was a day of shooting in the streets of Trigny for an American reality show, mybigfatfablife. Before accompanying them in a stroll through the vineyards, I gave Whitney and Ryan a little demonstration with my lapierre bike.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

The French pro biker, show biker and mountain bike racer Simon Rogier posted an instagram picture of himself  on a bicycle, and Whitney, Chase and Ryan in the background with the comment (pardon my mediocre French translation):

Aujourdhui, c’était une journée de tournage dans les rues de Trigny pour une télé-réalité américaine #mybigfatfablife . Avant, de les accompagner pour une balade dans le vignoble, j’ai fait une petite démo pour @whitneywaythore and @ryanandreas_ avec mon @lapierrebikes #zesty. Enjoy your ride 😜. #bikelife #realityshow #champagne

Today was a day of shooting in the streets of Trigny for an American reality show, mybigfatfablife. Before accompanying them in a stroll through the vineyards, I gave Whitney and Ryan a little demonstration with my lapierre bike.

Just shoot me

And of course she has to post a photo of herself trying to be ‘senshul’ in the vineyards. Most people would post themselves drinking the champagne or admiring the view. Once again, it’s only about Whitney. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Just shoot me

And of course she has to post a photo of herself trying to be ‘senshul’ in the vineyards. Most people would post themselves drinking the champagne or admiring the view. Once again, it’s only about Whitney. 

Oh no!! I foresee a grape stomping episode as they are in France right when they’re harvesting the grapes...calling Lucille Ball anyone?!

• LOL 2