Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

How can you call this a burpee when it looks nothing like a burpee?

I get the feeling that Ryan is not happy that Twit is off on a new venture with Todd.  This video seems to be a nod to him.

Note that there has not been word-one about her weekend at PCOS Con. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, Dot said:

Note that there has not been word-one about her weekend at PCOS Con. 

Doesn’t appear she was worshipped as much as she wanted to be. In fact, maybe people were put off by here. Otherwise, we would have heard ALL about it. Instead, crickets. 

• Love 6

Just do it any way you can seems like a very dangerous mantra for working out. If you can’t do something properly, do something else until you are strong enough to do the first thing properly. There is a difference between a modification and just ‘do whatever seems similar’. There are good modifications for burpees. These aren’t them - especially whatever that thing she is doing on the wall. That’s not an exercise at all. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Just do it any way you can seems like a very dangerous mantra for working out. If you can’t do something properly, do something else until you are strong enough to do the first thing properly. There is a difference between a modification and just ‘do whatever seems similar’. There are good modifications for burpees. These aren’t them - especially whatever that thing she is doing on the wall. That’s not an exercise at all. 

Twit should be in charge of turning the music on & off. And nothing else.  Her so-called modifications are laughable.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
45 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I'm ok with the mods that Ryan demonstrated. In fact, the bench "burpee" was how my trainer started me. I still hates 'em, though. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

I'm ok with the mods that Ryan demonstrated. In fact, the bench "burpee" was how my trainer started me. I still hates 'em, though. 

Yes - I definitely should have been more clear. Ryan’s stuff is fine. Whitney’s stuff is crap. And I hate burpees too :-). 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

There are good modifications for burpees. These aren’t them - especially whatever that thing she is doing on the wall. That’s not an exercise at all. 

Why is she having anything to do with any training programming, much less charging people for it?  She has no training in this arena, and generally fitness trainers have to undergo some sort of certification.  If I were any of her coaches - Will, Jess, Sean, etc. - I’d be pissed that this jackhat was trying to pass herself off as a fitness trainer. 

Edited by Yajmele
  • Love 7
56 minutes ago, Yajmele said:

Why is she having anything to do with any training programming, much less charging people for it?  She has no training in this arena, and generally fitness trainers have to undergo some sort of certification.  If I were any of her coaches - Will, Jess, Sean, etc. - I’d be pissed that this jackhat was trying to pass herself off as a fitness trainer. 

When she first started this enterprise, she repeatedly said she was not a trainer - Ryan would be doing all the exercise design and teaching, and she would only be there to demonstrate the modifications and to send the message that even fat people can and should strive for fitness. Of course, Whitney, classic narcissist that she is, could never stand to be in such a "less than" status in front of her very own audience, so it wouldn't surprise me that she now thinks of herself as, at the very least, the inspiration and leader for the people who have joined because of her.

I don't know if it's just wishful thinking, but I periodically get the sense that she irritates Ryan beyond anything he expected when she first turned on the charm and persuaded him to join her in this  venture. On the other hand, he's getting on the show, and it seems like they are making decent money, so he may just be shrugging off the annoyance, or releasing it with his little passive-aggressive jabs (no disrespect to his commitment to boxing intended. 🙂

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

I don't know if it's just wishful thinking, but I periodically get the sense that she irritates Ryan beyond anything he expected when she first turned on the charm and persuaded him to join her in this  venture. On the other hand, he's getting on the show, and it seems like they are making decent money, so he may just be shrugging off the annoyance, or releasing it with his little passive-aggressive jabs (no disrespect to his commitment to boxing intended. 🙂

I get the same feeling, that at least he’s beginning to wonder if the money is worth dealing with her. I don’t think he anticipated her being so difficult. He should have done more research into her personality.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Yes - I definitely should have been more clear. Ryan’s stuff is fine. Whitney’s stuff is crap. And I hate burpees too :-). 

Everybody seems to hate burpees. Why do them, then? Surely, there are exercises that are effective for the same body parts that burpees are.

• LOL 2

Buddy probably has to undergo this torture every time he drops off his rent check in Charlotte. (And no, I do not know for sure that he is still in Twit's Greensboro house.) 

I have been asking "Where's Donna Lee?" Maybe it's time to ask, "Where's Chase?"

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Dot said:

Everybody seems to hate burpees. Why do them, then? Surely, there are exercises that are effective for the same body parts that burpees are.

I don’t know what specifically makes them popular except that they really get your heart rate up there quickly. I did them because the classes I used to take did them a lot. I do different workout classes now and don’t miss them at all. I never felt like they did anything but make me tired but I’m not exactly an amazing athlete. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Dot said:

I have been asking "Where's Donna Lee?" Maybe it's time to ask, "Where's Chase?"

Not yet. According to his instagram, Severinbro7 has been at a bachelor party (no, not for him) in New Orleans for the better part of last week, getting non-stop shit-faced with a whole crew of what I'm guessing are his fraternity bros.  When asked, "Where's Whitney?" he responded, "No ladies allowed at a bachelor party." Link to the pictures  I just noticed Jacob Eisenberg is there, but I don't see Ryan.

Edited by Ketzel
3 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Not yet. According to his instagram, Severinbro7 has been at a bachelor party (no, not for him) in New Orleans for the better part of last week, getting non-stop shit-faced with a whole crew of what I'm guessing are his fraternity bros.  When asked, "Where's Whitney?" he responded, "No ladies at a bachelor party." Link to the pictures  I just noticed Jacob Eisenberg is there, but I don't see Ryan.

So that should be interesting. I would assume Chase is going to the wedding if he’s at an out of town bachelor party. So will he take Whitney?

• Useful 2
53 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

So that should be interesting. I would assume Chase is going to the wedding if he’s at an out of town bachelor party. So will he take Whitney?

Putting my google-fu to work, I think this wedding will be on October 12, 2019 at New Hill, North Carolina, about two and a half hours drive from Charlotte. I'm sure if she is Chase's plus-one, we'll be seeing pictures! Or at least a series of heavy-handed hints about where she was and with whom.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Useful 1
36 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Putting my google-fu to work, I think this wedding will be on October 12, 2019 at New Hill, North Carolina, about two and a half hours drive from Charlotte. I'm sure if she is Chase's plus-one, we'll be seeing pictures! Or at least a series of heavy-handed hints about where she was and with whom.

Having seen the pained look on Chase's face as Twit sang "Country Roads" all the way to WVA -- between braying -- I doubt Chase has the stamina for a 5-hr RT in a car with her again.

• LOL 4
9 hours ago, Dot said:

Having seen the pained look on Chase's face as Twit sang "Country Roads" all the way to WVA -- between braying -- I doubt Chase has the stamina for a 5-hr RT in a car with her again.

If I were the bride I would make it known that no one is welcome at my wedding unless they wear actual clothes. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Ketzel said:

When she first started this enterprise, she repeatedly said she was not a trainer - Ryan would be doing all the exercise design and teaching, and she would only be there to demonstrate the modifications and to send the message that even fat people can and should strive for fitness. Of course, Whitney, classic narcissist that she is, could never stand to be in such a "less than" status in front of her very own audience, so it wouldn't surprise me that she now thinks of herself as, at the very least, the inspiration and leader for the people who have joined because of her.

He can join forces with Todd, who has been doing the same snark-from-the-back-row routine for years now.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Dot said:

Five hours of 'HERE COMES THE BRIDE'? no, no. Danger, dude! Beware!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Dot said:

This is true, but burpees do many things all at once—IF one is able to do them properly and effectively.  You get your chest, shoulders, abs, lower body and an increased HR all from this one activity. IF they’re done properly.  We had to do them in our academy and there was this emphasis on speed....just, no. People were hopping and flopping and jumping around like fish on a dock trying to go fast and it looked really sloppy. 

I have a harder time doing them now because I need shoulder surgery, so I cycle through different exercises quickly to keep my HR up. 

So, I have mixed feelings on the burpee. The way they made us do them they should have been called “barfees”. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

I'm speechless at her attempt of that exercise.   On DCC Making the Team Kitty always says "Don't do **** you can't do."

Here’s the problem for Whitney with the idea of ‘don’t do **** you can’t do’ when she wants to do something she can’t do. For the rest of us if we can’t do something but want to, we work on it. We start smaller and work up to it. We work hard and hopefully eventually succeed. Whitney doesn’t believe it’s fair she should have to work for anything she wants. It’s fat shaming for her to have to work to achieve something. So she does something super lame and calls it by the name of whatever she wants to do. Shazaam... now she can do it. It doesn’t matter that it’s not actually anything like the skill she claims to have. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Here’s the problem for Whitney with the idea of ‘don’t do **** you can’t do’ when she wants to do something she can’t do. For the rest of us if we can’t do something but want to, we work on it. We start smaller and work up to it. We work hard and hopefully eventually succeed. Whitney doesn’t believe it’s fair she should have to work for anything she wants. It’s fat shaming for her to have to work to achieve something. So she does something super lame and calls it by the name of whatever she wants to do. Shazaam... now she can do it. It doesn’t matter that it’s not actually anything like the skill she claims to have. 

So true - her "backwards roll," her "arabesque," her "burpees," her "bellydancing" . . .

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

THIS. 100%. 

Also, let’s add “surfing” to that list. 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Dot said:

Burpees are a compound movement that work multiple muscle groups at the same time. Yes, there are exercises that work the individual muscle groups. Personally, since I'm in no hurry, I'd just as soon do squats, pushups, and mountain climbers. 

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Burpees are a compound movement that work multiple muscle groups at the same time. Yes, there are exercises that work the individual muscle groups. Personally, since I'm in no hurry, I'd just as soon do squats, pushups, and mountain climbers. 

Burpees are the work of the devil.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Dot said:

Buddy probably has to undergo this torture every time he drops off his rent check in Charlotte. (And no, I do not know for sure that he is still in Twit's Greensboro house.) 

I am not an instagrammer.  Who takes all of these pictures that people post of themselves doing fabulous things? Do they have a photographer following them around?  Who just happened to have a camera handy when Whitney decided to take a cute little nap with Buddy and cat.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Donut Bear said:

I am not an instagrammer.  Who takes all of these pictures that people post of themselves doing fabulous things? Do they have a photographer following them around?  Who just happened to have a camera handy when Whitney decided to take a cute little nap with Buddy and cat.  

Yes, Twit frequently has a photog following her around, often a young woman named Leigh Rollins. Lately, I've noticed "Linus with Camera" credited. Todd Something does studio work in Charlotte. Tal always used to have his camera/phone handy, as does Ryan now. Many of the MBFFL film crew are cameramen.

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, Donut Bear said:

Well with as many naps as Whitney takes, it would be nearly impossible not to catch her napping. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • LOL 3
23 hours ago, Dot said:

“Pun intended”—what “pun”? There’s no pun there. 

Looks as if she’s mopey after everyone not loving her at CystCon. 

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

“Pun intended”—what “pun”? There’s no pun there. 

Looks as if she’s mopey after everyone not loving her at CystCon. 

Thank you! I get so annoyed with ppl who misinterpret what a pun is.

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Thanks, @3girlsforus. So, now my question is: what IG habit has Ryan picked up?

I am sorta lost this morn in the conversation. Speaking of Twit's habits, maybe I need to go back to bed & take a nap. 😑

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

The habit I was referring to was the posting of random head shots and selfies, for the purpose (Whitney has confessed) of getting positive feedback from her fans.

Ryan's glamor shot: 266 likes as of now (many, it seems from the NoBSActive crowd).

Whitney's glamor shot from last week: 36,434 likes as of now.

• Love 4

One overenthusiastic poster shrieks "We want severinbro7 in the online class!!!" and tags severinbro7.

Minutes later, Chase makes an appearance in the thread, responding, "No, we don't."

I stand corrected! A reliable source informs me that what I mistook for a Whitney fan posting was actually one of Chase's fraternity brothers poking a little fun . . .

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 5
4 hours ago, Ketzel said:

The habit I was referring to was the posting of random head shots and selfies, for the purpose (Whitney has confessed) of getting positive feedback from her fans.

Ryan's glamor shot: 266 likes as of now (many, it seems from the NoBSActive crowd).

Whitney's glamor shot from last week: 36,434 likes as of now.

Ryan is not an unattractive man, but that haircut is fugly. It looks like a six year old  attacked him with clippers. 

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

Today she has a shot of her leaning against a barre. Pretty obvious that she hasn't lost any weight. 

On a positive note, the top she's wearing offers a lot more coverage than her usual skimpy bra. 

I noticed this especially in the video of her at the PCOS con. They show her dancing, from the side, in her tiny little top/bra. She clearly hasn’t lost any weight. If she had been blue I would have thought she was Violet Beauregarde with that tiny little head and huge body. 

She drives me nuts and I really dislike her but when I see her like that I also feel sad. This is all going to catch up with her and as much as I dislike her, I hope she wises up before she dies. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

So I’m unclear what this video is. Is this a sample of the instruction? Is this a sample of the kind of dance they are going to teach? 

If this is a sample of the instruction, then there is no instruction. It’s just watching them wiggle. If it’s a sample of the kind of dance, then there is no need to buy it. You can just pull up many of her videos and watch them or any of 1000s of YouTube videos for free and just copy. Either way, I can’t imagine paying $20 a month for this. 

• Love 4

I like the fan who pointed out there was too much arm & ass wiggle and not enuf foot movement. But I can't believe the several fans who more or less stated that it was kind of Twit to bring Todd along with her.

I think the video's point was to illustrate how many quick cuts can be done in 30 seconds. Splicing shoots is the only way she's gonna last 30 minutes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7