Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ClareWalks

Social Media: What the Fuck is Wrong With Her?

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Knock Knock...Camel here and he wants his toe back 

Ew  so nice that Twit doesn't wear any underwear.   And that's not dancing, that's shaking and jiggling.  I can do that for free  thank you very much. 

Edited by SevenCostanza
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Dot said:

My guess is that this foreshadows whatever the season's Big Event equivalent to Hawaii How-are-ya & Alasker is.

I fixed it for you - hey, if you're going to use Whiticisms, why not use them all? 🙂

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I fixed it for you - hey, if you're going to use Whiticisms, why not use them all? 🙂

I'm tryna.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I would pay $5 for an unedited video of Whitney getting into that leg-up-on-the-barre position.

And no one should consider taking  technical dance instruction from someone who so clearly has no idea of proper body alignment. Stick to the ass-shaking, Whitney. Your idea of barre work is, to me, a unique mixture of stupid and dangerous.

There's no way she put her own leg on the Barre, I'm sure she had the help if at least two other people to get it up there and then free her from it after the pic was taken :)

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Looks like she pushed it a little too far. Lots of responses saying they sick of seeing her shake her ass and saying she should get some new moves. Of course still plenty of supporters but it’s been a while since there have been so many criticisms right off the bat. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/6/2019 at 1:15 PM, Yajmele said:

My understanding of the standard white 5kg plates is that they’re smaller. Full-size standard Olympic plates usually start at 10kg. However, it’s possible that they have some light, large plates to get beginners used to getting a proper setup from the floor to prepare for the initial pull, and with a light weight. 

They exist for the reason you mentioned. If the diameter of the plates is smaller the bar will be a lot lower to the ground and it messes up form on some lifts.

On 9/7/2019 at 12:57 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Knock Knock...Camel here and he wants his toe back 

That is a full on moose knuckle.

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/5/2019 at 1:19 PM, Colleenna said:

I can't understand the words. If I knew what they were singing I might be able to find it. 

Daddy Yankee Trumpet

Share this post


Link to post

Twit's got her plug for NBSdance up today. Basically, the same setup as NBSactive, except with Todd & only 3 days/week. Oh, and she's calling it dance, not exercise. What's next? NBSmedical, where Twit explains why her info is more reliable than any doctor's? Or NBShygiene, where we learn that bathing more than once a week is bad for you? Or NBSrelationships, where you can learn the grabbiest erotic areas on a male? Et cetera. Twit is such an expert on so many things that the possibilities for her grifts are endless.

Edited by Dot
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Dot said:

Twit's got her plug for NBSdance up today. Basically, the same setup as NBSactive, except with Todd & only 3 days/week. Oh, and she's calling it dance, not exercise. What's next? NBSmedical, where Twit explains why her info is more reliable than any doctor's? Or NBShygiene, where we learn that bathing more than once a week is bad for you? Or NBSrelationships, where you can learn the grabbiest erotic areas on a male? Et cetera. Twit is such an expert on so many things that the possibilities for her grifts are endless.

What’s ironic is that is you changed the BS to mean bullshit and then watched her BS, it would appear like purposeful, sarcastic farce—stuff you see on YouTube as a laugh. 

Whitney said she doesn’t care if people “hate watch” because they’re still watching and seeing her as a human being. No, many of us see her as a clown. She doesn’t see how much of a buffoon she is and how much she’s setting back society’s perception of obese women. Ass shaking and crotch sniffing? Peeing in hot tubs? Running around naked? Howling, shrieking and braying like a donkey through the state of “alasker“? Circus Clown (not woman who wants to be taken seriously). 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

So she expects people to pay for online dance lessons 3 days a week? I can kind of see why some people gravitated to the NoBS active stuff. I’m sure some people get some encouragement from seeing someone in as bad or worse shape as they are doing some kind of workout and there is Ryan there to come up with the ideas and show the moves correctly. I personally wouldn’t want it but I can see why there are some people out there who are using it. 

But DANCE???? With Whit and Todd?? Uh -no. Whit has exactly one move. She shakes her ass. Todd has more physical ability to move but not much more creativity than Whit. I can’t imagine there are 3 days worth of different stuff to learn let alone 3 days a week. 

And how is this going to work? She’s supposedly filming 5 days a week with Ryan - in Charlotte. And now she’s going to make 3 dance videos a week with Todd who lives in Greensboro. Ummmm - ok.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Whit has exactly one move. She shakes her ass.

And caresses herself "senshusly." She's a porn dancer. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

And caresses herself "senshusly." She's a porn dancer. 

But since she took up weight lifting, her knees are amazingly all healed! So she can drop it low! That makes THREE moves!!:)

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

But since she took up weight lifting, her knees are amazingly all healed! So she can drop it low! That makes THREE moves!!:)

Ok so assuming she teaches one move per class - she has a whole week of material. Or does it take more than one day to learn to feel yourself up and down while shaking your ass???

  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

Nobs Active didn’t interest me at all, even in a snarky way, but I am DYING to deep-dive into Nobs Dance. Like y’all said, what could she possibly have to teach anyone? The preview shows her flapping her hands and twerking while Todd feels himself up. That’s Week 1 down, but what then? I have to know! This is the most interested I’ve been in Big Whit in ages. 

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Ok so assuming she teaches one move per class - she has a whole week of material. Or does it take more than one day to learn to feel yourself up and down while shaking your ass???

But has she said how long these online dance classes will be? If it's fifteen minutes a week, in five minute classes, she may be able to hang on for at least two weeks?

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

The preview shows her flapping her hands and twerking while Todd feels himself up.

Wait, there's a preview? Where? Where?

  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Wait, there's a preview? Where? Where?

I think that's referring to the video Twit chose for her announcement. It's one of the cruise dance lessons.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

I dare anyone to comment on her IG "Why do I need lessons to learn the ONE MOVE you know how to do --- ass shaking?" 

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

I can’t dance. Not at all. Not even a little. I have no rhythm. But if I wanted to, I could shake myself the way Whit does. I would have no need to learn to do that because it isn’t a skill nor does it take talent. I could just do it. So I ask, if Whit doesn’t even do moves that would require someone like me to need instruction, what exactly is she going to teach?

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I can’t dance. Not at all. Not even a little. I have no rhythm. But if I wanted to, I could shake myself the way Whit does. I would have no need to learn to do that because it isn’t a skill nor does it take talent. I could just do it. So I ask, if Whit doesn’t even do moves that would require someone like me to need instruction, what exactly is she going to teach?

Grifting?

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

I dare anyone to comment on her IG "Why do I need lessons to learn the ONE MOVE you know how to do --- ass shaking?" 

I was already banned for asking how many calories one could really burn doing a 15min (once you subtract time for breaks 🙄)Full of BS workout.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Ketzel said:

But since she took up weight lifting, her knees are amazingly all healed! So she can drop it low! That makes THREE moves!!:)

Of course!  It’s participating in an activity that involves putting MORE weight on your frame that magically healed her bad knees!  The weight loss had nothing to do with her joints feeling better.  Oh, but we’re not supposed to talk about her weight loss. So sayeth Whit...

Edited by Yajmele
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Pachengala said:

Yes, @Dot nailed it; I was talking about this: 

That’s not teaching “dance”, it’s Nightclub 101 and doesn’t require “teaching” from a can’t-actually-dance, morbidly obese, delusional Whitney.

Stand and wiggle. Shake your ass.  Touch yourself. Wave your arms. Flap your hands. Repeat. 

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

That’s not teaching “dance”, it’s Nightclub 101 and doesn’t require “teaching” from a can’t-actually-dance, morbidly obese, delusional Whitney.

Stand and wiggle. Shake your ass.  Touch yourself. Wave your arms. Flap your hands. Repeat. 

I don’t think Whitney knows the difference between teaching and just doing something and people watching. This isn’t surprising since she doesn’t seem to know what is required to learn something. She has no understanding of learning skills and basic concepts. She doesn’t understand that something like weight lifting or dance requires time and practice. So it’s completely understandable that she wouldn’t realize that just filming herself wriggling around for others to watch and copy is not teaching. It’s also not dance, but even if she was doing more than basic porn/stripper moves, she would have no clue how to teach since she has no clue how to learn.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I don’t think Whitney knows the difference between teaching and just doing something and people watching. This isn’t surprising since she doesn’t seem to know what is required to learn something. She has no understanding of learning skills and basic concepts. She doesn’t understand that something like weight lifting or dance requires time and practice. So it’s completely understandable that she wouldn’t realize that just filming herself wriggling around for others to watch and copy is not teaching. It’s also not dance, but even if she was doing more than basic porn/stripper moves, she would have no clue how to teach since she has no clue how to learn.

She also doesn't follow or knows the 8 count step rules to dancing. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

She also doesn't follow or knows the 8 count step rules to dancing. 

Yess!! I'm no dancer and all of my dancing info comes from videos on Youtube, but have we ever heard Whitney in front of one of her classes giving proper direction? I would take a FOSSE, FOSSE, FOSSE! MARTHA GRAHAM, MARTHA GRAHAM!. I can't recall any technical terms from her or a simple 8 count. 

As a dancer and supposed teacher of the art, I would expect more technique.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Now, now. We have substantial proof that Whitney is an experienced and capable dance teacher. She freely admits she taught Todd everything he knows.  Oh. Wait . . . .

  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Ketzel said:

Now, now. We have substantial proof that Whitney is an experienced and capable dance teacher. She freely admits she taught Todd everything he knows.  Oh. Wait . . . .

Now who in the hell would admit to that?? Todd flails about like a dying chicken.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Nicmar said:

She also doesn't follow or knows the 8 count step rules to dancing. 

You just encouraged Lurker Twit to go to YouTube to find out what it is. And incorporate it into her 1st lesson.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Apparently getting a burrito bowl from Chipotle instead of a burrito can ruin your whole day. 

As many of her fans suggested, just pour the contents of the damn bowl into TWO flour tortillas & then you have TWICE the amount of burrito! 😁

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Dot said:

As many of her fans suggested, just pour the contents of the damn bowl into TWO flour tortillas & then you have TWICE the amount of burrito! 😁

Or maybe make a smarter decision to eat the bowl and skip the 300+ calorie tortilla.

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Or maybe make a smarter decision to eat the bowl and skip the 300+ calorie tortilla.

But that would be healthier, definitely a nono for Twit. Besides, a burrito is so much easier to shove in her maw. No cutlery required. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Colleenna said:

But that would be healthier, definitely a nono for Twit. Besides, a burrito is so much easier to shove in her maw. No cutlery required. 

This is very true. How dare I suggest something that would require a fork. Of course I’m still not sure how one ends up with a burrito bowl when you ordered a burrito. You stand right there and watch them make it. Does Chipotle deliver? I guess she must have ordered it. How much does it cost to get someone to bring you a burrito instead of going to get it yourself. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

This is very true. How dare I suggest something that would require a fork. Of course I’m still not sure how one ends up with a burrito bowl when you ordered a burrito. You stand right there and watch them make it. Does Chipotle deliver? I guess she must have ordered it. How much does it cost to get someone to bring you a burrito instead of going to get it yourself. 

My daughter LOVES Chipotle. She orders it through Postmates and they do sometimes get the order wrong. It's not usually worth it to send it back and wait another 40 minutes for the right thing. It probably costs, with tip, at least double what you'd pay to go buy it which is why she usually has to use her own hard earned money to order Postmates.

And there is absolutely nothing healthful available at Chipotle. It's all at least 1,000 calories and a ton of sodium. 

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

This is very true. How dare I suggest something that would require a fork. Of course I’m still not sure how one ends up with a burrito bowl when you ordered a burrito. You stand right there and watch them make it. Does Chipotle deliver? I guess she must have ordered it. How much does it cost to get someone to bring you a burrito instead of going to get it yourself. 

All kinds of ways to get delivery... Grubhub, Ubereats, DoorDash.... I've never used any of those services, but I would imagine it's at least a $10 delivery charge.

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

My daughter LOVES Chipotle. She orders it through Postmates and they do sometimes get the order wrong. It's not usually worth it to send it back and wait another 40 minutes for the right thing. It probably costs, with tip, at least double what you'd pay to go buy it which is why she usually has to use her own hard earned money to order Postmates.

And there is absolutely nothing healthful available at Chipotle. It's all at least 1,000 calories and a ton of sodium. 

20 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

All kinds of ways to get delivery... Grubhub, Ubereats, DoorDash.... I've never used any of those services, but I would imagine it's at least a $10 delivery charge.

I guess this is why I assume people wouldn’t get Chipotle delivered. Why would you pay the equivalent of the cost of the meal to have it brought to you, unless you have a physical impairment and can’t leave your home?  If Whit is going to claim she’s all about being active and working out, she should be able to get off her ass and get her own burrito. 

As far as the healthy part, while it isn’t spectacularly healthy, you can eat better than 1000 cal per. If you leave off things like guacamole, sour cream, and cheese a burrito bowl can run about 550 cal. Not horrible for a take out dinner.  Of course the idea that Whit doesn’t get guac, sour cream, or cheese is ludicrous but it is possible to eat ok. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Why would you pay the equivalent of the cost of the meal to have it brought to you, unless you have a physical impairment and can’t leave your home?  If Whit is going to claim she’s all about being active and working out, she should be

Because you're a fat lazy slob?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I guess this is why I assume people wouldn’t get Chipotle delivered. Why would you pay the equivalent of the cost of the meal to have it brought to you, unless you have a physical impairment and can’t leave your home?  If Whit is going to claim she’s all about being active and working out, she should be able to get off her ass and get her own burrito. 

As far as the healthy part, while it isn’t spectacularly healthy, you can eat better than 1000 cal per. If you leave off things like guacamole, sour cream, and cheese a burrito bowl can run about 550 cal. Not horrible for a take out dinner.  Of course the idea that Whit doesn’t get guac, sour cream, or cheese is ludicrous but it is possible to eat ok. 

In the case of my daughter, she doesn't drive 🙂 But even when she can, sometimes she just doesn't want to get up, put on decent clothes and leave the house. It's like ordering a pizza. I don't condone it as an everyday thing, but I get it and have ordered food myself on occasion even though I can drive, usually have food in the kitchen and can even walk to multiple restaurants.

Whitney does a lot of things that don't make sense to me but ordering in Chipotle isn't among them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

And there is absolutely nothing healthful available at Chipotle. It's all at least 1,000 calories and a ton of sodium. 

I’ve been to Chipotle (I was dragged along) and managed to find something—beans and vegetables and salsa. No burrito cause I’m allergic. Under 400 calories. 

Yeah, we all know our Whit wouldn’t choose stuff like that! 

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

I guess this is why I assume people wouldn’t get Chipotle delivered. Why would you pay the equivalent of the cost of the meal to have it brought to you, unless you have a physical impairment and can’t leave your home?  If Whit is going to claim she’s all about being active and working out, she should be able to get off her ass and get her own burrito. 

As far as the healthy part, while it isn’t spectacularly healthy, you can eat better than 1000 cal per. If you leave off things like guacamole, sour cream, and cheese a burrito bowl can run about 550 cal. Not horrible for a take out dinner.  Of course the idea that Whit doesn’t get guac, sour cream, or cheese is ludicrous but it is possible to eat ok. 

I'm not sure but I feel like you're fat shaming me. Please dont make me unleash the NoBS squad on you.

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I'm not sure but I feel like you're fat shaming me. Please dont make me unleash the NoBS squad on you.

Oh my goodness no - I didn’t mean that at all. I’m sorry if it came across that way. I just mean that it is possible to eat better at Chipotle if that is someone’s goal. Now most people don’t eat at Chipotle all the time and if they choose  to have guac and sour cream etc then that is their choice. It’s just one of those things - if someone wants to eat a quick take-out kind of meal and is trying to keep the calories down then Chipotle is possible option. 

Now - it’s probably fat shaming to assume Whitney got a fully loaded burrito with all the extra fixings. But I’m not going to apologize for assuming that. She hasn’t given me any reason to assume she didn’t. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Twit has made it clear for years that everything she eats is either delivered or picked up at the drive-up window. She cooks nothing except her father's tuna casserole recipe. As we used to say in Texas, she was in hog heaven while Tal lived with her & was doing the cooking. (Even better when Jon began to stay over on weekends & did much of the cooking.)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I'm not sure but I feel like you're fat shaming me. Please dont make me unleash the NoBS squad on you.

20 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Oh my goodness no - I didn’t mean that at all. I’m sorry if it came across that way. I just mean that it is possible to eat better at Chipotle if that is someone’s goal. Now most people don’t eat at Chipotle all the time and if they choose  to have guac and sour cream etc then that is their choice. It’s just one of those things - if someone wants to eat a quick take-out kind of meal and is trying to keep the calories down then Chipotle is possible option. 

Now - it’s probably fat shaming to assume Whitney got a fully loaded burrito with all the extra fixings. But I’m not going to apologize for assuming that. She hasn’t given me any reason to assume she didn’t. 

I'm sorry. I reread it and it really didn't read as sarcastic as I was trying to be. BUT you see how shook those NoBS asshats have us over bullshit slights? Sensitive jerks. 

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I'm sorry. I reread it and it really didn't read as sarcastic as I was trying to be. BUT you see how shook those NoBS asshats have us over bullshit slights? Sensitive jerks. 

We seriously need a sarcastic font. I thought you might have been being sarcastic but I didn’t want to assume that and actually have upset you. I think we are both on the same page :-). 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Whitney in the gym again. She's posted an instagram video taken at the weightlifting gym, where she was being trained by Sean Rigsby's wife? girlfriend? business partner? Tayler Harris. Whitney begins by complaining that she achieved a Personal Record squatting that she was anxious to show off to Sean, only to be let down by her camera which didn't record this moment in physical achievement. Tayler, somewhat blurry in the background, seems to be suggesting Whitney go a little heavier and tape THAT PR.  So the next scene is Whitney squatting 92 kilos ( about 200 lbs.**) five times. Her form is all wonky again, but Tayler, doing an impressive imitation of Jessica, is all "good job!" while Whitney shoves the bar back on the rack and screams "Let's fucking go!!" Tayler posts a picture of Whitney at Werk with the caption, "Love seeing this woman kicking ass and attacking her Personal Best every week!"

Interestingly, a couple of Whitney fans responded by praising her effort, but criticizing her form in no uncertain terms. Said one, "I am so excited and proud of her for lifting heavy!!(best exercise out there) I just hate seeing people not correcting form before getting hurt. She leans to the left on every squat and her back will let her know it before long."

Said another, "Next let’s work on that form so you don’t hurt yourself!! Good job!

In response to the usual pissy reaction that Whitney already has a trainer and doesn't need their opinion, the comeback was "yes she does have a trainer and she should help her with her form instead of adding more weight... shes going to throw her back out."

Chiming in, the other knowledgeable commenter added, "at least someone gets it lol!! Weight shouldn’t be the only goal, correct form should come before PRs! 👏🏻"

Pissy commenter does not give up, "different body sizes and different (dis)abilities have slightly different form."

Knowledgeable commenter is not having it. "bad form is bad form is bad form and it will cause injury no matter your size 🤦🏼‍♀️"

**I find this hard to believe, but so she says . . . And now, a day later, she has corrected her post to 92 lbs, not kilos. Slightly more credible.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...