Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Dot said:

Burying your nose in Chase's crotch means you own him, right?

WTF. Trashy. Classless and trashy. This 30-something woman could be so many things, and she is the center of this bizarre, disgusting circus. 

• Love 4
On 8/24/2019 at 12:06 PM, Ketzel said:

Isn't it interesting how Whitney posts this pic on her instagram, but Chase doesn't post it on his? I wonder if he's avoiding the inevitable ribbing he'd get from family and friends who aren't in Whitney World.

And I must say I was a bit disappointed to see Whitney reverting to her bad habit of sticking out her tongue. I thought we'd convinced her it wasn't sexy or cute.  Or sophisticated. Or charming.  Or . . .

...or "senshus"?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Dot said:

Yet another photo. Again, I don't think it's recent. Maybe from the WV trip?

A reaction, no doubt, to my post here that the pic with Henchy wasn't romantic. 

WHIT: NEITHER IS THIS ONE! Sorry, but I'm not believing he's your boyfriend when the expression on his face says "get me the fuck out of here...." 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

WHIT: NEITHER IS THIS ONE! Sorry, but I'm not believing he's your boyfriend when the expression on his face says "get me the fuck out of here...." 

He looks like he's high. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Yea his arm slung over her shoulder like that just screams ‘in love’. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Yea his arm slung over her shoulder like that just screams ‘in love’. 

Anyone recall how Chase described himself before he became a "public figure"?

Today she has a video of Babs starting to wave her arms around to music, and then it seems Babs catches wind of the lyrics ("I wanna put my hands on your body") quits "dancing" and leaves the room. Way to humiliate your mother, Twit. 

Edited by Colleenna
Correct a missing quotation mark.
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Today she has a video of Babs starting to wave her arms around to music, and then it seems Babs catches wind of the lyrics ("I wanna put my hands on your body") quits "dancing" and leaves the room. Way to humiliate your mother, Twit. 

I despise the way Whit treats her mother. She’s always looking to humiliate, degrade, and insult her. It makes me very angry. 

• Love 9
On 8/26/2019 at 8:55 PM, Dot said:

Anyone recall how Chase described himself before he became a "public figure"?

The first and one of the few times I saw his page it didn’t say anything other than his user name, but I really don’t look at any of their SM that often.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I despise the way Whit treats her mother. She’s always looking to humiliate, degrade, and insult her. It makes me very angry.

Oh I don’t know. I think Babs and Glenn are as big of famewhores as the rest of the barnacles. She puts on this pearl clutching Southern Belle shtick all the time and it’s no longer cute or charming to me. She’s just yet another enabler of her daughter’s descent into early death. All because she thinks she’s “adorable”. Barf...

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, Tipsymcstagger said:

Oh I don’t know. I think Babs and Glenn are as big of famewhores as the rest of the barnacles. She puts on this pearl clutching Southern Belle shtick all the time and it’s no longer cute or charming to me. She’s just yet another enabler of her daughter’s descent into early death. All because she thinks she’s “adorable”. Barf...

That may be true, I’m not sure, but none of that justifies the way Whit treats her. Some of the things Whit did and said after Babs had her stroke were just vile. She treats her like she’s a child or a moron. She laughed at her when she was struggling to recover. She told her that no matter what the doctor said she was too pathetic to drive. She makes fun of her regularly. It’s not acceptable. 

• Love 9
On 8/26/2019 at 2:52 PM, Me from ME said:

He's got a piece of hay in his mouth - to discourage Whitney from kissing him?

Please!  This is the woman who kisses her cats on the mouth. Probably right after they’ve cleaned their hinnies. The woman who made out with a glacier. The woman who puts some really disgusting things (pasta mixed with mayo and shredded cheese anyone?) in her mouth. You think a little bit of hay would stop her?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, Ocean Chick said:

Please!  This is the woman who kisses her cats on the mouth. Probably right after they’ve cleaned their hinnies. The woman who made out with a glacier. The woman who puts some really disgusting things (pasta mixed with mayo and shredded cheese anyone?) in her mouth. You think a little bit of hay would stop her?

The guy has to try something. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I want to know Whit’s secret. When I leave my workouts I’m sweaty, flushed,  my hair is ruffled, if I had makeup on it’s no longer pristine. 

The "secret" is that Twit had a half-dozen makeup & hair stylists crawling all over her before the photo was taken. Post-lifting by an hour or so.k

• Love 4
5 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I want to know Whit’s secret. When I leave my workouts I’m sweaty, flushed,  my hair is ruffled, if I had makeup on it’s no longer pristine. 

Ryan Andreas replied to Whitney, "This isn’t what you told me you were feeling like."

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Ryan Andreas replied to Whitney, "This isn’t what you told me you were feeling like."

Someone said her mouth looked the joker.lol followers were in a frenzy

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Her secret is she only does about 3 minutes of “lifting” and then applies makeup before using photoshop

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

Her secret is she only does about 3 minutes of “lifting” and then applies makeup before using photoshop

So that’s what I’m doing wrong. I actually work out before my post workout look. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

So tickets to this PCOS convention Whit is part of are now 70% off. I’ve never been to a convention-type gathering with that kind of sale on tickets. They must really have people flocking to this event.

All that’s gonna be—from Whitney’s persepctive—is that PCOS is going to make you fat and there is NOTHING you can do about it. 

Terrible, dangerous advice as it is not true. She just isn’t willing to put forth the effort (because, you know, it might trigger her eating disorder—as if what she has currently ISN’T one). 

Whitney is full of contradictions around every corner. She does everything she can to protect and legitimize her addiction to food, which she’s been trying to hide since Will caught her with all that crap in her car.  She fakes and hides it with trickery and pictures of her at the gym. But we know she’s not happy with herself, as we’ve caught her using skinny filters. 

Meanwhile, she sends a dangerous message that PCOS will leave you helpless to help yourself—that, somehow, a 100 + lb weight gain had NOTHING to do with her eating habits but rather it was all PCOS. 

Sorry for the rant, but I hate this about her.  I have the same condition she does as well as an eating disorder—I’m a normal size but it takes effort. She’s just not willing to do the hard work (because it’s “hard” and not fair). 

She’s full of SHIT and I hope she’s reading here. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 17
4 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I’m a normal size but it takes effort.

It sure does, I'm constantly trying to reduce  my portions and not eat things I shouldn't.  But Twit makes no effort at all she just eats anything she wants and blames it on PCOS.  On one of her Instagram "Ask me a question" things someone asked her what she likes in her coffee and she said "Heavy Cream".   Not even half and half but heavy cream!  Why?  Does she snack on bars of butter dipped in sugar?  Give me a break, why does no one (with the exception of Will that one time) confront her about her diet?  All these trainers and they just look the other way.  If she's consuming such high fat food and drinks  on a daily basis her heart must not be in the best shape. 

Edited by SevenCostanza
  • Love 6
29 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

It sure does, I'm constantly trying to reduce  my portions and not eat things I shouldn't.  But Twit makes no effort at all she just eats anything she wants and blames it on PCOS.  On one of her Instagram "Ask me a question" things someone asked her what she likes in her coffee and she said "Heavy Cream".   Not even half and half but heavy cream!  Why?  Does she snack on bars of butter dipped in sugar?  Give me a break, why does no one (with the exception of Will that one time) confront her about her diet?  All these trainers and they just look the other way.  If she's consuming such high fat food and drinks  on a daily basis her heart must not be in the best shape. 

Maybe they do and we just don’t see it. She makes sure the show doesn’t acknowledge that she smokes so I can imagine if she has that control she could control criticism or storylines about her diet. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

On one of her Instagram "Ask me a question" things someone asked her what she likes in her coffee and she said "Heavy Cream".   Not even half and half but heavy cream!  Why?

One tablespoon in a cup of coffee isn't horrible (50 calories) but something tells me she's using a shit load more than that and a lot more than once a day.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

One tablespoon in a cup of coffee isn't horrible (50 calories) but something tells me she's using a shit load more than that and a lot more than once a day.

More likely 1/4 of a cup, which is 4 tablespoons. Per cup of coffee. I wonder if that's in addition to those giant Starbucks frappes? 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

More likely 1/4 of a cup, which is 4 tablespoons. Per cup of coffee. I wonder if that's in addition to those giant Starbucks frappes? 

I remember her saying she likes those with heavy cream and extra whipped cream when somebody asked her about it.

• Love 2

So here comes the PCOS “push”. There is a lot to say about how she’s presenting PCOS, but what really gets me in this paragraph is her comment about what she thought when she was diagnosed. She assumed it was an STD???? I can understand not having heard of PCOS but what does it say about Whit if her first assumption was that it was an STD. She supposedly had all of these awful symptoms - hair loss, huge weight gain, no periods, insulin resistance, facial hair - so she goes to the doctor and assumes it’s an STD?  Sounds to me like she’s either a real moron or she didn’t really have significant symptoms and knew the weight gain was because she ate everything in site. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

So here comes the PCOS “push”. There is a lot to say about how she’s presenting PCOS, but what really gets me in this paragraph is her comment about what she thought when she was diagnosed. She assumed it was an STD???? I can understand not having heard of PCOS but what does it say about Whit if her first assumption was that it was an STD. She supposedly had all of these awful symptoms - hair loss, huge weight gain, no periods, insulin resistance, facial hair - so she goes to the doctor and assumes it’s an STD?  Sounds to me like she’s either a real moron or she didn’t really have significant symptoms and knew the weight gain was because she ate everything in site. 

Wait, I thought she said it was a NURSE who said it MIGHT be PCOS......

• Love 3

From that remarkable piece of literature I Do It With The Lights On:

"With my feet still in the stirrups, the nurse practitioner at my OBGYN's office, Liz, sat on a little wheeled stool, furrowing her brow over my medical records. The she said something that would change my life.

'I think you have PCOS.'

I had never heard those four letters put together and had no idea what they meant. Liz gave me some pamphlets, scheduled some tests,and sent me on my way."

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Here she goes with the PCOS excuses.

The woman in the story below also has PCOS and weighed in the 300s, but she did something about it—a bit more inspirational and hopeful than Whitney’s “I-can’t-because-PCOS-won’t-let-me” message:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.today.com/today/amp/tdna129123

This is an interesting article. The woman in the story was significantly overweight at the age of 8. It seems unlikely that could have been from PCOS. I would think a disease like that wouldn’t hit prior to puberty. I wonder if women with weight struggles (whether they are overweight or just have to work harder to stay at a healthy weight than the “normal” person) are predisposed to PCOS or if it could be a risk factor. Obviously there are women with PCOS who don’t have weight issues and women with significant weight issues who don’t have PCOS. I just thought it was interested that this woman was overweight prior to puberty and then developed PCOS. 

• Love 5

So from what I take on this is she was never formally diagnosed ? She took this excuse and ran with it to justify her being morbidly obese ?  I would respect her more if she would come out and just say that she is way overweight due to her poor eating habits coupled with PCOS.

image.png.15c30c210c6b77cdf64c3c1c51150fe4.png

keep eating your bucket of ice cream and heavy cream in your coffee

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

So from what I take on this is she was never formally diagnosed ? She took this excuse and ran with it to justify her being morbidly obese ?  I would respect her more if she would come out and just say that she is way overweight due to her poor eating habits coupled with PCOS.

THIS! 100%. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I'd respect her more if she would JUST. STOP. LYING. 

Stop lying about PCOS. 

Stop lying about what you eat and how much you exercise.

Stop lying about having a boyfriend. 

Of course, maybe she has lied so much for so long that she believes her own lies. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 9/1/2019 at 3:04 PM, SevenCostanza said:

I can tell you that shewould be denied a transplant heart, liver because pf her weight they do go by BMI , your deemed high risk for surgery. I work in transplant medical office so i would know.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

I can tell you that shewould be denied a transplant heart, liver because pf her weight they do go by BMI , your deemed high risk for surgery. I work in transplant medical office so i would know.

But....BMI is just some arbitrary number "they" use in order to discriminate against fat people! It's the very definition of Fat Shaming!!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 8/20/2019 at 7:37 PM, 3girlsforus said:

I think it’s hilarious that she’s upset that she has to do the same thing “every damn day”. Makes me wondering what she was doing before. She certainly gave the impression that she was working out and doing things every day. I have no idea what the motivation is for this new trainer. I know there have been a few posts saying he’s praising her on IG and clearly he’s agreeing to something things because there is absolutely no reason for Jessica to be with her in Charlotte while she trains with someone else. But just the fact that he’s making her step all the way back to no bar and correcting her - and it’s pissing her off - makes him a hero to me LOL.

Also, in her comment she says she’s doing 🍑 to 🌱 every damn day. I know she means squats but how exactly does peaches to plants mean squats? I guess I’m too old to get the reference. 

The peach and sprout means “ass to grass” which is common fitness vernacular for good squat depth and mobility. 

If she can’t even do a proper air squat, what the hell is she doing getting a USAW membership?  Given, squats aren’t *required* for Olympic lifting, but if getting into it seriously, this is a sport that is far more technique-driven than it is pure, raw strength.  The objective is to get the bar from the ground and finish overhead. There’s only gonna be so far a person can get the bar off the ground on the initial pull before speed and mobility to get under the bar becomes crucial. 

I mean, it’s her money, and she can do what she wants, but she doesn’t even have the fundamentals done yet before putting down money for the USAW membership.  She could do one of the countless non-sanctioned meets that doesn’t require it before putting the money down.  But she’s not even remotely close to being ready for any kind of weightlifting meet.  Oh, and let’s not get into buying a singlet that is required attire for USAW-sanctioned meets.  That’s probably gonna be a whole new ball of wax.

I’m just saying, she has put a fully-loaded wagon together before she has even started shopping for a horse than can pull it. 

Edited by Yajmele
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, Yajmele said:

The peach and sprout means “ass to grass” which is common fitness vernacular for good squat depth and mobility. 

If she can’t even do a proper air squat, what the hell is she doing getting a USAW membership?  Given, squats aren’t *required* for Olympic lifting, but if getting into it seriously, this is a sport that is far more technique-driven than it is pure, raw strength.  The objective is to get the bar from the ground and finish overhead. There’s only gonna be so far a person can get the bar off the ground on the initial pull before speed and mobility to get under the bar becomes crucial. 

I mean, it’s her money, and she can do what she wants, but she doesn’t even have the fundamentals done yet before putting down money for the USAW membership.  She could do one of the countless non-sanctioned meets that doesn’t require it before putting the money down.  But she’s not even remotely close to being ready for any kind of weightlifting meet.  Oh, and let’s not get into buying a singlet that is required attire for USAW-sanctioned meets.  That’s probably gonna be a whole new ball of wax.

I’m just saying, she has put a fully-loaded wagon together before she has even started shopping for a horse than can pull it. 

Nevertheless, she will win whatever competition she enters. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Donut Bear said:

Nevertheless, she will win whatever competition she enters

Only if she’s the only one in her weight class.  Which can happen, depending on the event size. It’s happened to me. But hey, she’ll get a cheap little 1st place medal that the producers can hype the hell out of. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4