Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Sean Rigsby has posted the same clip in his instagram story. Except his is headed with a flashing caption that says "No Excuses, Only Results." There's also a black and white image of Whitney and Jessica sitting down surrounded by TV cameras - so they ARE going to be using this on the show - with the caption "It's going to be a busy Tuesday!"

Interesting that he chose to put the references to Whitney on his story which deletes in 24 hours rather than on his permanent IG. Sounds like he hasn’t fully drank the kool-aid. 

57 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I  think the sprout emoji can also stand for a new beginning, so combined with the peach, this could also be interpreted as starting to do the squats from the beginning again.

She does keep harping on the ‘from the beginning”. I love that it’s bothering her so much. She just despises the idea that she’s being forced to learn something correctly rather than being instantly “impressive”. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

But Whit is now a member of  USA Weightlifting! She's agreed to abide by their Code of Conduct, which includes:

Hard to see how she could get away with setting up a mock competition (even assuming her well-respected new coach would be willing) without violating one or more of these standards.

And then there's the sexual harassment thing.... she sexually harasses any man foolish enough to wander within reach.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 8/16/2019 at 5:08 PM, Gramto6 said:

No way in heck could the Twit go low carb!! NO. Possible. Way. She won't give up all her carbs ever!

To be fair, I also will never give up my carbs [she says, as she finishes a giant burrito]. NEVER! 

I fail to see how Jessica can just happily tag along, filming and giggling, without seeing that this Sean activity is basically a huge rebuke of her training. He has to retrain Big Whit because Jessica didn't train her correctly. It's, like, evidence of her being shit at her job! I'd be so embarrassed if I were her. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

The ballroom dance competition wasn't sanctioned. The festival didn't invite BGDC to perform. Couldn't "Fit Whit" participate in an unsanctioned weightlifting contest?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Dot said:

The ballroom dance competition wasn't sanctioned. The festival didn't invite BGDC to perform. Couldn't "Fit Whit" participate in an unsanctioned weightlifting contest?

I would assume so but then why did she join USA Weightlifting? That seems unnecessary for a fake competition. But then again she can’t possibly do a real competition since she’s still learning how to squat without weight. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Pachengala said:

I fail to see how Jessica can just happily tag along, filming and giggling, without seeing that this Sean activity is basically a huge rebuke of her training. He has to retrain Big Whit because Jessica didn't train her correctly. It's, like, evidence of her being shit at her job! I'd be so embarrassed if I were her. 

Poking around the internet, I see that the crossfit crowd and the olympic weightlifting crowd have been sneering at each other for a long time. I think it's likely that Jessica, as a dedicated crossfit person, sees the training Whitney is getting from Sean as an alternative exercise format that is basically irrelevant to the training that Jessica has been doing with her.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

So Whit claims she set Henchi on fire once when they were in Korea. I am assuming she’s trying to be funny. It’s not funny. 

No not funny at all, but what can we expect from a woman (child?) that mouth kisses her cats and gets off on smelling their breath??

Edited by Gramto6
  • Love 2
On 8/20/2019 at 7:37 PM, 3girlsforus said:

Also, in her comment she says she’s doing 🍑 to 🌱 every damn day. I know she means squats but how exactly does peaches to plants mean squats? I guess I’m too old to get the reference. 

It's ass-to-grass, meaning she's getting full depth on her squats and not stopping short.

It's also a stupid use of emojis.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

No not funny at all, but what can we expect from a woman (child?) that mouth kisses her cats and gets off on smelling their breath??

I am so sad for those poor kitties. In another question she says she has dreams about having pets that are sick and running away and about having a newborn she forgets about. This should be a clue to her that she shouldn’t care for anything that’s alive. 

• Love 6

Both Ryan and Whitney have posted clips of themselves (individually) working out with the same boxing coach.  Whitney's video clip is captioned "Just before I knocked Ryan Andreas out." Ryan's says "I wish I could tell y'all whose face I see [when I practice punching] but I'll keep it locked up." 

Maybe the fake competition of the upcoming season will be a boxing match?

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Both Ryan and Whitney have posted clips of themselves (individually) working out with the same boxing coach.  Whitney's video clip is captioned "Just before I knocked Ryan Andreas out." Ryan's says "I wish I could tell y'all whose face I see [when I practice punching] but II'll keep it locked up." 

Well that would be nauseating. You know Whitney would have to “win” so we would be asked to believe she outboxed Ryan. Yea right. TLC’s budget must have significantly increased to have the money to pay Chase enough to be her “boyfriend” and Ryan enough to take a dive. 

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Both Ryan and Whitney have posted clips of themselves (individually) working out with the same boxing coach.  Whitney's video clip is captioned "Just before I knocked Ryan Andreas out." Ryan's says "I wish I could tell y'all whose face I see [when I practice punching] but II'll keep it locked up." 

Her "boxing" segment was all of 6 seconds, and left her winded. Don't get me wrong --- boxing can be pretty intense cardio. I box with the heavy bag and do intervals --- 90 seconds boxing, 60 seconds of rest.... repeat 6 times. But 6 seconds? I did more than that the first time I ever touched the bag.

But it's more than enough to have her worshippers fall at her feet and marvel at her stamina. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, Broken Ox said:

It's ass-to-grass, meaning she's getting full depth on her squats and not stopping short.

It's also a stupid use of emojis.

I saw a TV ad last night that had a peach in it & said something about finding the peach's butthole. When you think about it, a peach is sorta shaped like a person's rear end. Just sayin'.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Only with lots & lots of judicious editing; as @Colleenna points out, Twit doesn't have the stamina for a sustained bout.

I guess Ryan's barnacle role will be that of Official Snarker, seemingly replacing Todd. In fact, most of Twit's Charlotte friends seem to have replaced her Greensboro ones.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Dot said:

Only with lots & lots of judicious editing; as @Colleenna points out, Twit doesn't have the stamina for a sustained bout.

I guess Ryan's barnacle role will be that of Official Snarker, seemingly replacing Todd. In fact, most of Twit's Charlotte friends seem to have replaced her Greensboro ones.

Probably. Lots of her worshippers were complaining that Todd was soooo mean to her, and needed gone from the show. 

1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

TLC’s budget must have significantly increased to have the money to pay Chase enough to be her “boyfriend” and Ryan enough to take a dive.

Well, as to the first, maybe the check bounced. We haven't heard a peep out of Chase (or out of Whitney about Chase) since Ryan snarked on line that, if Whitney were pregnant, Chase must be the daddy.

• LOL 5
3 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Well, as to the first, maybe the check bounced. We haven't heard a peep out of Chase (or out of Whitney about Chase) since Ryan snarked on line that, if Whitney were pregnant, Chase must be the daddy.

Maybe the check was big enough to pretend to date her and have the occasional middle school kiss, but not enough to pretend to be her baby daddy. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Well, now you've done it. We ALL know that Whit lurks here, so I fully expect to see some IG posts about them on a romantic date very soon. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Well, now you've done it. We ALL know that Whit lurks here, so I fully expect to see some IG posts about them on a romantic date very soon. 

LOL - the minute I hit post on my response above I thought the same thing. But you beat me to it LOL

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

LOL - the minute I hit post on my response above I thought the same thing. But you beat me to it LOL

Heh, I thought of it too, but I kind of wanted to see what Whitney would bully Chase into doing to prove me wrong.

• LOL 2
On 8/20/2019 at 7:37 PM, 3girlsforus said:

Also, in her comment she says she’s doing 🍑 to 🌱 every damn day. I know she means squats but how exactly does peaches to plants mean squats? I guess I’m too old to get the reference. 

"Ass to grass" means you squat low. There's a guy at my gym who've told "You could pick up a dime off the floor with your ass cheeks the way you squat." Such a thing is a severe compliment.

Whitney does not even come close to ass to grass.

On 8/20/2019 at 8:04 PM, Dot said:

Why in the world is Jessica traipsing off to someone else's gym to watch Twit train?

Not just watch, but insert herself into another coach's session to disagree with his coaching.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, cherenkov said:

Not just watch, but insert herself into another coach's session to disagree with his coaching.

Because Twit needs back up.  If Twit was alone she'd be out of her comfort zone because she knows that she's clueless and has no right to question the coach.  But if Jessica is there she can protect Twit and take Twit's side which is a classic narcissist tactic.  I used to have a friend that was a full blown narcissist and this was one of his favorite defense moves.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

Because Twit needs back up.  If Twit was alone she'd be out of her comfort zone because she knows that she's clueless and has no right to question the coach.  But if Jessica is there she can protect Twit and take Twit's side which is a classic narcissist tactic.  I used to have a friend that was a full blown narcissist and this was one of his favorite defense moves.

The new coach should've shut that down fast and either told Jessica to be silent or leave. His gym, his rules. That is actually important for client safety - the client listening to someone else could do things wrong and get injured - so the pros tend to be strict about it. Mine would definitely not allow anyone to interject like that even if he did put up with an outside observer.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

The new coach should've shut that down fast and either told Jessica to be silent or leave. His gym, his rules. That is actually important for client safety - the client listening to someone else could do things wrong and get injured - so the pros tend to be strict about it. Mine would definitely not allow anyone to interject like that even if he did put up with an outside observer.

He may have taken Jessica aside away from the cameras and told her to never do that again. 

• Love 4

I wonder what kind of agreement this new trainer has with the TLC people. We saw the one photo of Jessica and Whit sitting on the bench with the cameras all around but the new trainer isn’t so I have to wonder if the new trainer is part of the show or if they are using his gym and getting him to help her not look so pathetic in whatever fake competition they have planned while pretending Jessica is her  trainer. On IG Twit made sure to say that Jessica is still her main trainer and “life coach”. 

• Useful 2
28 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I wonder what kind of agreement this new trainer has with the TLC people. We saw the one photo of Jessica and Whit sitting on the bench with the cameras all around but the new trainer isn’t so I have to wonder if the new trainer is part of the show or if they are using his gym and getting him to help her not look so pathetic in whatever fake competition they have planned while pretending Jessica is her  trainer. On IG Twit made sure to say that Jessica is still her main trainer and “life coach”. 

Jessica sure is doing a crap job at being a life coach and why the fuck does Whit need a life coach for?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Nicmar said:

Jessica sure is doing a crap job at being a life coach and why the fuck does Whit need a life coach for?

Beats the heck out of me. Someone on IG asked her how many trainers she has. She said Jessica is her trainer and all around life coach, the new guy is training her specifically in weightlifting, and Ryan is her business partner.

Why she needs any or all of those people, I haven’t a clue. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Nicmar said:

Can someone half your age -- give or take -- be your "life coach"?

• Love 3

Beats the heck out of me. Someone on IG asked her how many trainers she had. She said Jessica is her trainer and all around life coach, the new guy is training her specifically in weightlifting, and Ryan is her business partner.

Why she needs any or all of those people, I haven’t a clue. 

She forgot Will Powell, who also trains her occasionally & the boxing coach.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Dot said:

Can someone half your age -- give or take -- be your "life coach"?

As poor of a trainer as Jessica seems to be, it’s quite likely that maturity wise she is much older than Whitney.

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 2

As poor of a trainer as Jessica seems to be, it’s quite likely that maturity wise she much older than Whitney.

is much or is not much? (The missing verb has me at a loss.)

• Love 1

Isn't it interesting how Whitney posts this pic on her instagram, but Chase doesn't post it on his? I wonder if he's avoiding the inevitable ribbing he'd get from family and friends who aren't in Whitney World.

And I must say I was a bit disappointed to see Whitney reverting to her bad habit of sticking out her tongue. I thought we'd convinced her it wasn't sexy or cute.  Or sophisticated. Or charming.  Or . . .

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Isn't it interesting how Whitney posts this pic on her instagram, but Chase doesn't post it on his? I wonder if he's avoiding avoiding the inevitable ribbing he'd get from family and friends who aren't in Whitney World.

And I must say I was a bit disappointed to see Whitney reverting to her bad habit of sticking out her tongue. I thought we'd convinced her it wasn't sexy or cute.  Or sophisticated. Or charming.  Or . . .

Having taken a second look, I think this photo is not recent & pulled from her archives. That may account for the tongue.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Dot said:

Having taken a second look, I think this photo is not recent & pulled from her archives. That may account for the tongue.

What about the photo makes you think it’s older? I’m not doubting you, just wondering how you know.

23 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

What about the photo makes you think it’s older? I’m not doubting you, just wondering how you know.

Nothing I know, just a feeling. But one give-away, for me, is the lack of a location.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Dot said:

Nothing I know, just a feeling. But one give-away, for me, is the lack of a location.

That’s a good point. She certainly responded to our “haven’t seen Chase in a while” posts even faster than I expected. 

I got a kick out of one of the responses. The response said ‘you can tell see in the cat’s eyes just how happy he is’. I completely agree. You can see he’s horribly unhappy and desperately needs a family that treats him well and doesn’t set him on fire. 

I was also pretty nauseated by the number of people who called this a “family portrait’. 

• Love 4

Well that would be nauseating. You know Whitney would have to “win” so we would be asked to believe she outboxed Ryan.

Nah - she would get "injured" just before the big bout, just like with the dance rematch.

The response said ‘you can tell see in the cat’s eyes just how happy he is’. I completely agree. You can see he’s horribly unhappy and desperately needs a family that treats him well and doesn’t set him on fire. 

Meh - to me, he looks like Grumpy Cat that was all over the internet awhile back. Our cat always looks mad at the world too and she is very well cared for (and has never been ablaze). Then again, she lives with three dogs, so maybe that's it...

Edited by Elizzikra
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Dot said:

Burying your nose in Chase's crotch means you own him, right?

Whitney taking yet another opportunity to violate some man's personal space. I'm sure its been a long time since she was that close to man meat so she had to steal a sniff. I see you girl.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I love the poor guy who walked into the room, saw what was going on, and immediately backed out. That film crew deserves hazard pay. 

Edited to add something that just occurred to me. Someone responded to this video saying she also lives in Plaza Midwood and couldn’t believe Whit lives so close. Why does Whit put that information on her IG posts? Isn’t she worried about stalkers and vandalism? After all someone vandalized that RV and she is constantly dealing with people who scream hateful things at her because she’s fat. Or is she just being brave to let people know where she lives when she is such a target for hate and violence? (Insert sarcasm font here)

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6