Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

On 8/3/2019 at 12:28 PM, ClareWalks said:

If I got so fat and immobile that I needed to hire someone to clasp my bra, I would tell NO ONE.

That's the point where you get a king sheet, and keep it pulled up.

On 8/3/2019 at 10:55 PM, Dot said:

OMG. The braying.

I remember when Babs called it that, too.

• Love 4
On 8/6/2019 at 9:29 PM, 3girlsforus said:

She must just reek. She volunteers that she rarely bathes. That one video said she was on day 8 and was going to go at least one more day. She supposedly works out every day. Even if it’s just twerking she would work up a sweat at her size. She lives in NC where in the summer everyone sweats just opening the door to go outside. She’s 200 lbs overweight. Clearly she must trend toward overheating and sweating if she claims she is too hot in a car to wear a shirt. Add to that the fact that most people tend to smell a little more in a tank top/sleeveless/sports bra vs short sleeves. Open air pits allows the breezes to air you out but it also makes the stink spread. So on top of her failing to bathe, living somewhere hot, being 200lbs overweight - she makes it even worse with her wardrobe. I can only imagine how she must smell. 

Another topic for the ‘show production staff tell-all’ when this train wreck is over. 

Ooh, book deal, please!  I'd buy it.

• Love 2
On 8/11/2019 at 9:00 PM, princelina said:
On 8/9/2019 at 10:32 PM, Dot said:

It has no head 😵

Yet it seems to be wearing a scarf or a necktie 🤔

I thought it was a dead fish, that was killed by that snake coming out of it's mouth.
From another direction, it's a skinny kangaroo with a very small head, and a broken tail.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I had hopes (expressed in my post last Friday morning) that Sean Rigsby was going to be a serious, professional, influence in her life. Of course, I had had the same hopes about Will Powell and he caved after one season of trying to get her to be mature and responsible about her training. Alas, I am thinking Sean may not be the model of discipline I was hoping for - after ONE session with Whitney, he posted the following on an inst story:

"Today was my first 1-on-1 with Whitney. Having that dance background gives her an outstanding base of flexibility and coordination. Now we learn how to do it with a barbell."

Fawning over her, already? Is he taking advice from Ryan about how to get on her show?

Maybe after seeing her size and her posted videos he was pleasantly surprised that she had some positive attributes!

1 hour ago, princelina said:

Maybe after seeing her size and her posted videos he was pleasantly surprised that she had some positive attributes! 

No matter how hard he looked to find positive attributes in her physique, I doubt he was finding flexibility and coordination.  And her "dance background" is so far in her background as to be invisible, at this point.  But I'm sure she's very pleased with his assessment! 🙂

• Love 6
57 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

No matter how hard he looked to find positive attributes in her physique, I doubt he was finding flexibility and coordination.  And her "dance background" is so far in her background as to be invisible, at this point.  But I'm sure she's very pleased with his assessment! 🙂

I would think flexibility and coordination (for a giant fat person) would be the only things he would find that were better than he thought they could be.  

• Love 5

Twit's got another long screed about "authenticity" on her IG page tonight. Too long to reprint here; mainly she's justifying her authentic self as a fat woman in leggings & sports bra, with no makeup & a messy bun. Her photo is a fast motion of her putting on makeup. When completed, she makes an IG story of her made-up face, as she preens & tosses her hair under the caption, "Am I doing INSTAGRAM Girl right?"

From her posts over the past 2 weeks or so, I think she's heading for a dark place. She needs to get back into therapy, STAT!

Edited by Dot
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Dot said:

Twit's got another long screed about "authenticity" on her IG page tonight. Too long to reprint here; mainly she's justifying her authentic self as a fat woman in leggings & sports bra, with no makeup & a messy bun. Her photo is a fast motion of her putting on makeup. When completed, she makes an IG story of her made-up face, as she preens & tosses her hair under the caption, "Am I doing INSTAGRAM Girl right?"

From her posts over the past 2 weeks or so, I think she's heading for a dark place. She needs to get back into therapy, STAT!

Dark place? Nah, she's probably just heading out for some Parking Lot Time

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Dot said:

"Am I doing INSTAGRAM Girl right?"

She's 35. Why she does she think she's doing something meaningful by trying to compare herself to the teen-to-twenty instagram brigade?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

She's 35. Why she does she think she's doing something meaningful by trying to compare herself to the teen-to-twenty instagram brigade?

I don’t think she does. I think she’s being sarcastic. Somehow she’s decided that the criticism of people saying she needs to wear clothing outside and bathe regularly is a demand for her not to be “authentic”. She whines that she never wanted to be an “influencer” or “reality TV star” (bull s*&%) so she’s upset about the pressure to conform. So her video of “Am I doing Instagram Girl right” is a sarcastic “so I have to be like this or you will criticize me’. As usual, she has no self-awareness. She sees it only two ways - she dresses inappropriately no matter what she does and only bathes once a week or she has to be all made up and “fake” looking. Apparently just putting on a shirt and taking a shower more often doesn’t occur to her as still being ‘authentic’. 

• Love 7
On 8/13/2019 at 12:57 PM, 3girlsforus said:

the new guy is making her do actual squats

And she's struggling to do them with just the bar because doing them right is difficult.

Of course pulled hamstring or not, she shouldn't be lifting the same group back to back. Muscles do not rebuild or get stronger that way.

• Love 2

Whitney's Take On Authenticity: Damned If She Do, Damned If She Don’t:

It’s not that hard to be your “authentic” self on the internet – in fact, it takes a lot more time and trouble to create and maintain an artificial persona. (Kind of the way telling the truth is less trouble in the long run than than fabricating, telling and defending a lie, a lesson Whitney has yet to learn –amirite, Heather?)

Whitney’s convoluted little post today boils down to this: wearing inappropriate clothing is a reflection of her authentic self. Leggings and sports bras (or even less, if possible without, I guess, getting arrested) express her genuine essence. Therefore, people should appreciate her for being authentically herself when she dresses like that, not criticize her, or try to force her into inauthentic outfits. Which they would never do if she weren’t fat. Thin girls can wear sweat pants and messy buns and be called cute, but fat girls are called gross.

[I’m always amused by how fast Whitney goes from the particular (people find her wardrobe inappropriate) to the universal (this happens to all fat women of whom she is a totemic symbol.)  Then her authentic  desire to wear her leggings and bras on an airplane, say, transforms into a message of resistance to the Thin World. People who criticize you on your instagram aren’t calling all fat women lazy and gross, just you, Whitney.]

She then goes on to admit, in effect, that she is not her authentic self when she posts fully made-up selfies, which she freely acknowledges she does for the attention and many compliments they draw. But poor Whitney! Even when she is willing to sacrifice her authenticity for the sake of compliments and positive attention, she still gets criticized for using filters and photoshop.  And while that would certainly make what she was doing even less authentic, she’s too authentic to be that inauthentic even when she’s not being authentic.

What’s a grown woman to do? I don’t know, and apparently neither does Whitney, because her finale is to post an instagram story of herself, fully made up, pouting through a series of poses with the caption “Am I Doing Girl On Instagram Right?” But I’m guessing the correct answer is no, she’s not. Certainly not in comparison with the younger cadre of instagram girls, who I daresay would describe their instagram personas as “authentic.”

My final thoughts on this post are (1) it is possible to be authentic and gross; (2) it is possible to be authentic and obnoxious; (3) it is possible to be inauthentic and subjected to criticism on that basis; (4) it is possible to be criticized for what you are and how you are behaving as a single individual, and not as a representative of whatever categories you choose to consider yourself as representing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, cherenkov said:

And she's struggling to do them with just the bar because doing them right is difficult.

Of course pulled hamstring or not, she shouldn't be lifting the same group back to back. Muscles do not rebuild or get stronger that way.

And wonder of wonders, she only did 3. I don't know if doing 3 "sort of" correctly took everything out of her, or the trainer stopped her. I suspect doing three slowly was all she could do.

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

And wonder of wonders, she only did 3. I don't know if doing 3 "sort of" correctly took everything out of her, or the trainer stopped her. I suspect doing three slowly was all she could do.

Well if that’s the case then I think that’s fine. She was clearly trying to be more upright, the last one was much closer, and her squat was much lower than we’ve seen when she’s 1/2 assed things. So if her workout videos become her doing a few exercises that she’s trying hard to do correctly, I will cheer her on. If she stays dedicated to that approach she will make progress. 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Whitney’s convoluted little post today boils down to this: wearing inappropriate clothing is a reflection of her authentic self. Leggings and sports bras (or even less, if possible without, I guess, getting arrested) express her genuine essence. Therefore, people should appreciate her for being authentically herself when she dresses like that, not criticize her, or try to force her into inauthentic outfits. Which they would never do if she weren’t fat. Thin girls can wear sweat pants and messy buns and be called cute, but fat girls are called gross.

True as this may be - I expect the thin girls to wear a shirt if they are sitting next to me on a plane also 😄 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Well if that’s the case then I think that’s fine. She was clearly trying to be more upright, the last one was much closer, and her squat was much lower than we’ve seen when she’s 1/2 assed things. So if her workout videos become her doing a few exercises that she’s trying hard to do correctly, I will cheer her on. If she stays dedicated to that approach she will make progress. 

EXACTLY. I will cheer for her if she actually DOES the exercises with good form, slowly. And though it doesn't make for a good IG post she's GOT to do cardio. Get on the treadmill and WALK, fast enough to break a sweat and make her breathe hard, for 15 minutes. (Hey we all gotta start somewhere.) And the next day, do 16 minutes.... this will actually build stamina so maybe she can move toward having a FABULOUS life that isn't over before she turns 50. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, princelina said:

True as this may be - I expect the thin girls to wear a shirt if they are sitting next to me on a plane also 😄 

This. Is what Whitney doesn’t get or at least refuses to acknowledge. People’s desire to see her put a shirt on isn’t just because she’s fat. It’s because people are supposed to wear clothes in public. People expect both fat and thin people to wear clothes. 

I saw her ‘I’m more comfortable in a bra and leggings’ excuse. Well I’m most comfortable in my pjs and no bra. But I don’t leave the house that way. It’s called being an adult. Look into it Whit.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
9 hours ago, Dot said:

What is it about this photo that seems so weird to me: is it the lighting? Is it becuz it isn't photoshopped so we now know what her 35yo face looks like?

This post has some interesting comments and what seems to me to be more responses to comments from Whitney than we usually see. Some interesting comments:

Someone asks her how she is diagnosed. She said she was 21 and her OBGYN looked at her chart and the fact that she had no periods, facial hair, balding, acne and said he thought she had PCOS so they did a blood test for insulin resistance (which was positive) so she was diagnosed. NO mention of weight. If she’d gained hundreds of lbs (I think it was 100 lbs during that time in her life if I remember correctly) because of this disease wouldn’t that be on the list of reasons to suspect PCOS?

Then there were several comments recommending Metformin. She responded several different ways to this. One response she said she’s tried it off and on for the last 15 years. One response she said it makes her too sick (which implies she isn’t trying it). Another response she said she’s had a prescription for it for 15 years. Of course that doesn’t mean she’s taking it. 

I have to wonder if one of the reasons she posted this with that weird face, which I think was supposed to be coy, is that she wants to imply she’s researching more to try to help her fertility. Dear God please don’t let us have a ‘Whitney is trying to get pregnant’ story line. False pregnancy story lines are horrible. Whitney constantly talking about “trying” would be nauseating. 

• Love 6

I've had some overnight thoughts about this weird photo. (1) The eyes are both porcine & supposedly coy. And diabolical. (2) It's the first time in a long time that she forgot to lenghten her face, so it's chubby rather than elongated. (3) Metformin is a rather standard, benign med for diabetes 2. I've been taking it for many years. What's the big deal?

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Dot said:

What is it about this photo that seems so weird to me: is it the lighting? Is it becuz it isn't photoshopped so we now know what her 35yo face looks like?

I don't know about the lighting, Dot, but I do know a little about that book, because in my years volunteering to teach nutrition and cooking in various community settings, I tended to keep an eye on diet plans popping up on Amazon. I find it hard to believe Whitney is endorsing this book, which is basically a plan for stabilizing hormone levels through a diet that accords with a woman's menstrual cycle.  If 3girlsforus is right that this is a teaser for another pregnancy attempt story line, can we look forward to Whitney actually sticking to the diet? Mung bean soup? Little-to-no cheese? Whole grains? A range of recommended dietary supplements? Plus the recommended exercise is yoga, not heavy lifting. Or is she just shilling for this book because it commiserates at length with the large number of women who suffer from endocrine issues leading to infertility, without actually adopting any of the author's ideas for how to address them?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Well, @Ketzel, not only is the photo weird, but also the endorsement.

The book's author probably expects a big spike in sales. Someone needs to tell her about Twit's other attempts to get her loving fans to buy something sbe endorses.

Edited by Dot
originally had someONE for someTHING
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, Dot said:

I've had some overnight thoughts about this weird photo. (1) The eyes are both porcine & supposedly coy. And diabolical. (2) It's the first time in a long time that she forgot to lenghten her face, so it's chubby rather than elongated. (3) Metformin is a rather standard, benign med for diabetes 2. I've been taking it for many years. What's the big deal?

Metformin *can* initially cause gi distress, which can be mitigated by taking it with food. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
53 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Metformin *can* initially cause gi distress, which can be mitigated by taking it with food. 

Interesting you say ‘initially’.  Since Whitney strongly implies she isn’t taking it because it makes her ‘so sick’ I have to wonder how long she tried it before declaring it ‘not for her’. 

1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Interesting you say ‘initially’.  Since Whitney strongly implies she isn’t taking it because it makes her ‘so sick’ I have to wonder how long she tried it before declaring it ‘not for her’. 

From a website for diabetes:

"

For some people, taking large doses of metformin right away causes gastric distress, so it’s common for doctors to start small and build the dosage up over time. Many people start with a small metformin dose – 500 milligrams once a day – and build up over a few weeks until the dosage reaches least 1,500 milligrams daily. This means there’s less chance of getting an upset stomach from the medicine, but also means it may take a bit longer to experience the full benefit when getting started on metformin.

I experienced some mild side effects when I started taking metformin, and I found that the symptoms correlated with how many carbs I had in my diet. Once I dropped my carbs to 30-50 grams per day – something that took me weeks to do – any symptoms of gastric upset went away."

emphasis mine. Well, we all know Whit eats literally hundreds of grams of carbs per day, so.....

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Well, the author of Woman Code appears to believe Whitney is on her program. Here's a quote from her instagram, where she has posted the picture of Whitney holding her book: "Wildly grateful that @whitneywaythore uses her platform and tv show to be open and honest about her struggle with #PCOS. Even more glad that she’s on the FlLOliving train towards understanding her own body! 💜"

Whitney certainly hollers enough about PCOS to qualify as "open," but after the fake pregnancy story with Lennie, I think she's pretty much forfeited the "honest" part.

I also think the author's typo-affecting-meaning is very funny. (FiloLiving instead of FloLiving - because I think Whitney would be more behind this program if it involved Greek pastry than dieting for easier menstrual cycles. 🙂

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Ketzel said:

Well, the author of Woman Code appears to believe Whitney is on her program. Here's a quote from her instagram, where she has posted the picture of Whitney holding her book: "Wildly grateful that @whitneywaythore uses her platform and tv show to be open and honest about her struggle with #PCOS. Even more glad that she’s on the FlLOliving train towards understanding her own body! 💜"

Let's hope that Twit actually IS. If she actually followed this woman's dietary advice, she would be much healthier. But in Twit's case, I suspect it just means she's reading the book in order to come up with new excuses. "It's not my fault! It's my hormones!"

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Colleenna said:

My bottle says to take metformin twice daily WITH MEALS. Maybe that's why it's so benign to me. Twit's peculiar eating habits would leave her open for the IG distress you mention. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Dot said:

My bottle says to take metformin twice daily WITH MEALS. Maybe that's why it's so benign to me. Twit's peculiar eating habits would leave her open for the IG distress you mention. 

There's also an "extended release" version, which releases the dose slowly throughout the day.

My daughter-in-law has PCOS and was put on metaformin for a year..it caused her a lot of GI distress and acne too. She put up with it as she really wanted a baby. The thing the fertility doctor really stressed though, was losing weight. She weighed maybe 5-10 pounds too much at the most, and the doctor was insistent that she lose that weight. No way Whitney will get pregnant without losing a lot first.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Anybody with an IG account able to post to her to suggest that Metformin is more easily tolerated when you are eating low carb? I’m sure there is some excuse for why that isn’t true for her. 

I snorted out loud at the poster who said "Have you tried Overeaters Anonymous?" 

And more than a few fellow PCOS sufferers are touting keto. 

By the way the author is neither a physician nor a registered dietician. She is (according to her bio) a Holistic Health Counselor certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners. Yet she claims to be a"... functional nutritionist and women’s hormone expert." Off I go down the Google rabbit hole to research AADP.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Anybody with an IG account able to post to her to suggest that Metformin is more easily tolerated when you are eating low carb? I’m sure there is some excuse for why that isn’t true for her. 

No way in heck could the Twit go low carb!! NO. Possible. Way. She won't give up all her carbs ever!

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I don't know about the lighting, Dot, but I do know a little about that book, because in my years volunteering to teach nutrition and cooking in various community settings, I tended to keep an eye on diet plans popping up on Amazon. I find it hard to believe Whitney is endorsing this book, which is basically a plan for stabilizing hormone levels through a diet that accords with a woman's menstrual cycle.  If 3girlsforus is right that this is a teaser for another pregnancy attempt story line, can we look forward to Whitney actually sticking to the diet? Mung bean soup? Little-to-no cheese? Whole grains? A range of recommended dietary supplements? Plus the recommended exercise is yoga, not heavy lifting. Or is she just shilling for this book because it commiserates at length with the large number of women who suffer from endocrine issues leading to infertility, without actually adopting any of the author's ideas for how to address them?

So does the book encourage weight loss? For most people the kind of diet you are describing would go hand in hand with weight loss. How will Whitney rationalize this? Or does it just focus on what foods to eat, not the volume, assuming people will know portion control and that it isn’t ok to eat 5 gallons of mung bean soup a day.

Does it specifically say only to eat these things or is Whitney going to rewrite the rules and say ‘well she said to eat Mung bean soup so I had mung bean soup - then I had 4 pizzas and 2 venti Frappuccinos but I followed the diet.  

I suspect her take away from the book will be that her issues are hormonal and therefore part of “her” and don’t need to be fixed. 

• Love 4
On 8/16/2019 at 8:08 PM, Gramto6 said:

No way in heck could the Twit go low carb!! NO. Possible. Way. She won't give up all her carbs ever!

Whitney doesn't follow ANY rules. At All. She is totally undisciplined.

• Love 4

Another heavy lifting post from Whitney today. She is now practicing her squats without any bar at all, which appears to annoy her. She complains that she is working on squats “every damn day” and her new trainer “won’t let me get away with anything.” She follows this with a frown emoji. The accompanying video clip shows Whitney in the heavy lifting gym. It begins with her holding up her empty hands in a bar-lifting position.  Sean immediately stops her and gives her an inaudible correction,and she wiggles her hips and re-sets herself. He says something more, apparently about her foot placement, because she looks down at her feet and says, “Are they?”  Sean makes some affirmative sounds, and Jessica, who is the one running the video camera, laughs out loud. Whitney gives Jessica a side look of pure fury and a “you shut up” jerk of the head, then performs the squat, while Jessica says “There you go!” She’s close enough to the microphone to drown out Sean who seems to be saying that something “doesn’t seem right but  . . . “ and then the video stops.

Whitney also announces that she’s signed up for a USA Weightlifting Membershi p and the form asks for a nickname so she put down “Fit Whit.” (Didn’t the North Carolina Grasshoppers give her the nickname “Big Whit?” Which is worse in nickname etiquette – ignoring the nickname someone else gave her, or making up her own nickname?)

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Another heavy lifting post from Whitney today. She is now practicing her squats without any bar at all, which appears to annoy her. She complains that she is working on squats “every damn day” and her new trainer “won’t let me get away with anything.” She follows this with a frown emoji. The accompanying video clip shows Whitney in the heavy lifting gym. It begins with her holding up her empty hands in a bar-lifting position.  Sean immediately stops her and gives her an inaudible correction,and she wiggles her hips and re-sets herself. He says something more, apparently about her foot placement, because she looks down at her feet and says, “Are they?”  Sean makes some affirmative sounds, and Jessica, who is the one running the video camera, laughs out loud. Whitney gives Jessica a side look of pure fury and a “you shut up” jerk of the head, then performs the squat, while Jessica says “There you go!” She’s close enough to the microphone to drown out Sean who seems to be saying that something “doesn’t seem right but  . . . “ and then the video stops.

Whitney also announces that she’s signed up for a USA Weightlifting Membershi p and the form asks for a nickname so she put down “Fit Whit.” (Didn’t the North Carolina Grasshoppers give her the nickname “Big Whit?” Which is worse in nickname etiquette – ignoring the nickname someone else gave her, or making up her own nickname?)

I think it’s hilarious that she’s upset that she has to do the same thing “every damn day”. Makes me wondering what she was doing before. She certainly gave the impression that she was working out and doing things every day. I have no idea what the motivation is for this new trainer. I know there have been a few posts saying he’s praising her on IG and clearly he’s agreeing to something things because there is absolutely no reason for Jessica to be with her in Charlotte while she trains with someone else. But just the fact that he’s making her step all the way back to no bar and correcting her - and it’s pissing her off - makes him a hero to me LOL.

Also, in her comment she says she’s doing 🍑 to 🌱 every damn day. I know she means squats but how exactly does peaches to plants mean squats? I guess I’m too old to get the reference. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Why in the world is Jessica traipsing off to someone else's gym to watch Twit train? Esp. one that's a 3-hr RT drive away.

It looks like the new membership is leading to that phony weightlifting contest we have all been expecting.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

I think it’s hilarious that she’s upset that she has to do the same thing “every damn day”. Makes me wondering what she was doing before. She certainly gave the impression that she was working out and doing things every day. I have no idea what the motivation is for this new trainer. I know there have been a few posts saying he’s praising her on IG and clearly he’s agreeing to something things because there is absolutely no reason for Jessica to be with her in Charlotte while she trains with someone else. But just the fact that he’s making her step all the way back to no bar and correcting her - and it’s pissing her off - makes him a hero to me LOL.

Also, in her comment she says she’s doing 🍑 to 🌱 every damn day. I know she means squats but how exactly does peaches to plants mean squats? I guess I’m too old to get the reference. 

She's saying squats are making her but(peach) grow......God help me I'm starting to understand her 😒

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Dot said:

Why in the world is Jessica traipsing off to someone else's gym to watch Twit train? Esp. one that's a 3-hr RT drive away.

It looks like the new membership is leading to that phony weightlifting contest we have all been expecting.

But Whit is now a member of  USA Weightlifting! She's agreed to abide by their Code of Conduct, which includes:

-Will not knowingly misrepresent competitive achievements, professional qualifications, education, experience, eligibility, criminal record or affiliations of one self [sic] or another member.

-Will not misrepresent the nature or extent of an injury in order to decline an invitation to participate in or withdraw from a competition, training camp or other similar activity.

-Will not engage in any form of discriminatory, verbal, physical or sexual harassment/abuse, fraud, stealing, deception or dishonesty related to USA Weightlifting events or activities.

-As an ambassador, [will]  exhibit the highest standards of fairness, discipline, ethical behavior and genuine sportsmanship . . .  respecting and bringing honor to USA Weightlifting, the United States and the Olympic Movement. 

Hard to see how she could get away with setting up a mock competition (even assuming her well-respected new coach would be willing) without violating one or more of these standards.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Robbie M said:

She's saying squats are making her but(peach) grow......God help me I'm starting to understand her 😒

LOL!!! Thanks for the translation. I’m not sure making her ass grow is a desirable goal.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Sean Rigsby has posted the same clip in his instagram story. Except his is headed with a flashing caption that says "No Excuses, Only Results." There's also a black and white image of Whitney and Jessica sitting down surrounded by TV cameras - so they ARE going to be using this on the show - with the caption "It's going to be a busy Tuesday!"

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1