Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

Are we sure that is a real tattoo? While I’ve never gotten one myself,  I’ve seen photos of people I know who have gotten them in the days just following the tattoo and there is always a redness around it. I don’t see any in this picture. She seems to be in a tattoo place but it just doesn’t look like other new tattoos I’ve seen before. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

That is one terrible tattoo!

ETA: Maybe she thinks it is a dolphin?

She says it's a humpback whale.  I can't imagine what the original drawing must have looked like, but the final tattoo does NOT look like a humpback whale.

I have no comment on her selecting a whale for her tattoo. Remember when she posted on Facebook in support of a campaign to save endangered African wildlife? Celebrities were posting pictures that merged their facial features with those of an endangered animal, and she chose an elephant for hers?

Hard to say whether she is trolling, expressing her own peculiar sense of humor, or oblivious.

9 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Are we sure that is a real tattoo? While I’ve never gotten one myself,  I’ve seen photos of people I know who have gotten them in the days just following the tattoo and there is always a redness around it. I don’t see any in this picture. She seems to be in a tattoo place but it just doesn’t look like other new tattoos I’ve seen before. 

That is very true! It should be angry red all around it if it was just done. Of course she is going to say it was done a while ago and she was just "visiting" the parlor?? Yeah right!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

That is very true! It should be angry red all around it if it was just done. Of course she is going to say it was done a while ago and she was just "visiting" the parlor?? Yeah right!

That’s what I was thinking. I wonder if it’s a temporary/sticker tattoo and she put it out there to get the  ‘whale on a whale’ comments so she can be all offended. 

Adding - we know it wasn’t there just this past weekend because she insisted on posting her 1/2 dressed photos from the gas station. So if she’s claiming this is a new tattoo something is off. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

That’s what I was thinking. I wonder if it’s a temporary/sticker tattoo and she put it out there to get the  ‘whale on a whale’ comments so she can be all offended. 

Adding - we know it wasn’t there just this past weekend because she insisted on posting her 1/2 dressed photos from the gas station. So if she’s claiming this is a new tattoo something is off. 

Interestingly enough, in Walmart Tuesday, I saw a tattoo "pen" (sort of like a Sharpie) that can be used to ink yourself. I guess it eventually washes away. Maybe that's what it is. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

HA! Many of Twit's fans also thought it looked like a headless fish. Worst. Tat. Ever.

I think it's real tho not necessarily brand new. The tattoo artist thanked her for the opportunity to work on her.

I google-imaged a humpback whale, BTW. They all had heads.

ETA: Do you think Twit is planning a career as a circus sideshow Tattooed Lady after MBFFL ends? Or maybe she could do a double as the Tattooed Fat Lady.

Edited by Dot
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Dot said:

I think it's real tho not necessarily brand new. The tattoo artist thanked her for the opportunity to work on her.

But it wasn't there in the gas station pics. 

• Love 1

So let’s assume it’s a real tattoo that is magically not red and sore looking and let’s assume the tattoo looks like a humpback whale and not a headless fish, it still doesn’t answer the question - Why a humpback whale???? Usually tattoos mean something deep and personal to the person. Someone asked why, which to me is a completely reasonable question. They want to know the story behind the tattoo. Most people are happy to share the meaning behind their ink. But of course not. This person was jumped on with defensive answers like ‘because she can’, ‘why not’ etc. 

So my question is WHY??? Of course I have my personal feeling as to why but that doesn’t assume that the tattoo is real. 

• Love 7

Someone asked her the symbolism and she said she just always liked whales.  They asked her if it hurt and she said no, none of her tattoos have.  Maybe that’s the ink they put on before they needle you,  otherwise I don’t know why it’s not red and wrapped.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Irate Panda said:

Someone asked her the symbolism and she said she just always liked whales.  They asked her if it hurt and she said no, none of her tattoos have.  Maybe that’s the ink they put on before they needle you,  otherwise I don’t know why it’s not red and wrapped.

Well someone else said that tattoos tend to hurt less or not at all in more fleshy areas. So she’s pretty safe anywhere she chooses. 

I like a lot of things. I don’t put permanent inked pictures of them on my body.  I guess I should ink up with pictures of tacos :-). 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

I see that.  Can you tell what that thing is that's laying over the whale where it's head should be?  I'm confused.  

Oh, oh, I know! It's a fin. (I think. 😗)

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Dot said:

Oh, oh, I know! It's a fin. (I think. 😗)

If the tattoo place hoped to get some publicity from this tattoo, it backfired. I don’t think most tattoo artists strive for the ‘what is that - I can’t tell’ comment on their work.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

If the tattoo place hoped to get some publicity from this tattoo, it backfired. I don’t think most tattoo artists strive for the ‘what is that - I can’t tell’ comment on their work.

Twit's next tat should be a shark -- which she also claims she likes -- ripping the head off a whale. Then the headless tat would make sense.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

@Dot seems somebody else wants to know where Donna is.  They asked on Heather’s page.  I don’t expect her to answer, but seems other people are curious too.

Very cool! 😁 I wish there were some way to go directly to TLC & demand an answer.

• Love 3

I'm not gonna comment on this skel dance. What I'm interested in is that she's in her garage in Charlotte, not Greensboro. (And the previous photo, a big hug with Boo Bear, is also in Charlotte.) I know she mentioned renting an apt about a year ago. Does she have a house there now? (One skel dance comment: does she really think we'll believe she danced for 30 minutes, not 30 seconds?)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

OMG!! That was just weird on all counts! Is she so hard up she has to have a fake skeleton smack her on the a$$? Sheesh, can she get any more disgusting? 

Yeah it is puzzling where exactly does she call home? Maybe this is not "her" garage but Chase's??  Or Ryan's?? How can she afford two homes? Is daddy paying for this too? Who is watching her precious cats in Greensboro? So many questions, no good answers...

• Love 4
On 8/9/2019 at 11:43 PM, Dot said:

ETA: Do you think Twit is planning a career as a circus sideshow Tattooed Lady after MBFFL ends? Or maybe she could do a double as the Tattooed Fat Lady.

She is auditioning for 'Tattoo Nightmares'.

(an old show, I don't think on anymore, where folks would get bad tats covered up by other tats.  Sometimes the cover-up, was also super bad.  It was hysterical).

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Dot said:

What I'm interested in is that she's in her garage in Charlotte, not Greensboro.

I thought she moved into a rental apartment in the Plaza-Midwood neighborhood of Charlotte, very hip and trendy, according to a friend who lives near-by. But I doubt rentals offer attached (or even free-standing)private garages, so maybe she's moved on to a rental house?

Aside from making "do me" faces while rubbing her ass against a skeleton, which I have to admit is a new one on me (partnering with a skeleton, that is, not the ass-rubbing or the senshus faces) Whitney continues to demonstrate that she has no actual dance skills whatsoever. If I had to do thirty minutes of what she claimed she had done for thirty minutes in that video (as if she can even dance for thirty continuous minutes! Or even "dance" for thirty minutes!) I'd be dead, too - of boredom.

Excuse me while I step-touch over to the bedroom, wave my arms left and right, do a very slow three-step-turn off balance, and then bend over and spank myself with a back scratcher - well, it has a human hand carved at one end, so it's the closest I have to a skeleton.

No, I was wrong. I will die of hysterical laughter first.

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

OMG!! That was just weird on all counts! Is she so hard up she has to have a fake skeleton smack her on the a$$? Sheesh, can she get any more disgusting? 

And she has to sexualize everything, as if this wasn't strange enough already. She constantly needs to show everyone how "confident" and comfortable she is with herself. Confident people don't need to do shit like this. 

There's a way to have a sensuality about oneself--something subtle, but not advertised; that's confidence. What Whitney is doing is tasteless over-compensation. Can't the woman just dance without slapping her ass or running her hands on herself? She's acting like a desperate, dirty slut versus a confident "senshous" woman. She may get attention, but not respect. 

Only reason it lasted so long is because the skeleton couldn't run away from her. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Is she so hard up she has to have a fake skeleton smack her on the a$$?

Guess Chase isn't doing the studly thing often enough to satisfy Whitney. (Or isn't doing it at all?)

1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

Only reason it lasted so long is because the skeleton couldn't run away from her.  

It made a valiant attempt once the twerking started.  😄

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

What can I say that hasn’t already been said?  Except that this really ruined my breakfast 🤮

Mr. Highland walked behind me as I was watching this and the look on his face pretty much summed the whole thing up, but I can’t describe it.  Whitney honey, sweetie, darling, NOBODY wants to spank or rub that - nobody - so put it away.  If you are now on to inanimate objects, it’s probably time to rethink your life choices.

Random question:  Would she post something disgusting like this because she really believes she is that senshus, or is she baiting us into fat shaming her?  BTW, it’s not fat shaming if you are addressing her propriety and sanity rather than her weight.

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

What can I say that hasn’t already been said?  Except that this really ruined my breakfast 🤮

Mr. Highland walked behind me as I was watching this and the look on his face pretty much summed the whole thing up, but I can’t describe it.  Whitney honey, sweetie, darling, NOBODY wants to spank or rub that - nobody - so put it away.  If you are now on to inanimate objects, it’s probably time to rethink your life choices.

Random question:  Would she post something disgusting like this because she really believes she is that senshus, or is she baiting us into fat shaming her?  BTW, it’s not fat shaming if you are addressing her propriety and sanity rather than her weight.

The bolded item is the best advice she could get.  She needs to rethink pretty much every one of her life choices. 

I don’t even know what to say about a woman who goes into a garage and makes a video of herself dirty dancing with a plastic skeleton then posts it online. 

• Love 8

Why does she think she can dance?  She is so not a dancer.  ANYONE can bend over and shake their butt but who would want to?    I would be impressed if she got an actual real job.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Kathy said:

Why does she think she can dance?  She is so not a dancer.  ANYONE can bend over and shake their butt but who would want to?    I would be impressed if she got an actual real job.

I think, deep in her heart, Whitney knows she can't dance and it's one of the reasons she is resistant to losing weight. After all, when her public standard of comparison is other morbidly obese people, who are not, as a category, known for being well-trained technical dancers, she can call herself one without blushing. But let those extra 200+ lbs go away, and what will people expect of her? She'll be compared to other people who can do things like, you know, turn? spin? stand on one foot without wobbling? drop to the floor? leap? maintain a rhythm? do a back bend? kick high? (no, higher than that :))? She'll also be compared to people who do do things, like take a daily class, and pick up choreography superfast. Not to mention those people who won't do things, like heavy lifting,  because strength is necessary (many reps with light-to-medium weights are good for dancers) but bulk is not, and can even get in the way of line (so not a whole lot of dancers show up deadlifting in a gym that teaches Olympic style weight lifting.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Useful 3
  • Love 10

My husband is a Professional Engineer, specializing in mechanics and is also a certified plumbing designer (his firm doesn't do residential projects though).  The guy can draw.  I showed him Twit's tat, and he said it looked like a stretched out rat.  He also had a good point that it could look distorted because she was probably laying down when having it done, and she's clearly stretching her skin for the picture.  If she wants people to take her seriously as a "dancer", she needs to step up her game and get some new moves.  My aunt-in-law owns a large and nationally known dance company.  Her younger kids have better rhythm and better moves than Twit.  Girl needs to build a bridge and get over herself.  I gots nothing about the poor skeleton.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, sixlets said:

If she wants people to take her seriously as a "dancer", she needs to step up her game and get some new moves. 

She can't. She physically can't. She weighs more than twice as much as her frame should carry.  It affects her balance, the flexibility of her joints, the speed with which she can do anything. All she can do is walk in different directions, move her arms around, roll her belly and wiggle her ass. And as far as I can tell, she's maxed out the possibilities of what she can do with those movements.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
23 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Whitney is a runaway train filled with overcompensatory cargo. She's in her mid-30s and still acts like a college student on spring break. Whenever Whitney does this crap it feels awkward and weird, not "senshous". 

I wonder how she's going to look back on this 10 years from now. Or will she be in her mid-40s acting the same way (add more hobbling and panting if she doesn't lose some of that weight). 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

Whitney is a runaway train filled with overcompensatory cargo. She's in her mid-30s and still acts like a college student on spring break. Whenever Whitney does this crap it feels awkward and weird, not "senshous". 

I wonder how she's going to look back on this 10 years from now. Or will she be in her mid-40s acting the same way (add more hobbling and panting if she doesn't lose some of that weight). 

This!  If she were at a college Halloween party and everyone was drunk dancing it would be cute and funny.  A woman in her 30's doing it alone in a garage whilst filming it to post on social media is just weird.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, princelina said:

This!  If she were at a college Halloween party and everyone was drunk dancing it would be cute and funny.  A woman in her 30's doing it alone in a garage whilst filming it to post on social media is just weird.

I agree - when I first saw the comment that she is acting like a college kid, I was offended for my college kids and her friends LOL. But yea - at a Halloween party when everyone is drunk - sure. But this woman is alone, in her 30s, not during Halloween, and appears to be sober. Even college kids wouldn’t do this under those conditions. She needs some serious psychological help. Apparently she got some for a while but it doesn’t seem to have worked. Time to try again with a different approach. 

• Love 8
On 8/9/2019 at 12:22 PM, Ketzel said:

Honestly, I don't think she can stop herself.  The ass wiggle is, by now, an involuntary action she produces whenever she prepares to bend over. 🙂

I'm thinking it might be a habit she developed to ensure that various body parts, folds, or whatever aren't sticking together. Or, it could have something to do with knowing there's a camera aimed her way, or somebody watching - you know, being"senshus".

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, B in Lee said:

I'm thinking it might be a habit she developed to ensure that various body parts, folds, or whatever aren't sticking together. Or, it could have something to do with knowing there's a camera aimed her way, or somebody watching - you know, being"senshus".

See, this is really, really where we need the 🤮 button.  Because I wanted to hit “like,” but that didn’t really cover it for me.  Primetimer really needs to add that button and a thumbs down on their next update!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

See, this is really, really where we need the 🤮 button.  Because I wanted to hit “like,” but that didn’t really cover it for me.  Primetimer really needs to add that button and a thumbs down on their next update!

@HighlandWarriorGirl, can you explain what that emoji is supposed to mean? I see it all the time -- Twit uses it often, usually in multiples -- but I've yet to figure out its meaning.

14 minutes ago, Dot said:

@HighlandWarriorGirl, can you explain what that emoji is supposed to mean? I see it all the time -- Twit uses it often, usually in multiples -- but I've yet to figure out its meaning.

That’s a person vomiting. 🤮Kind of like what we all want to do when we see Whitney doing her ass wiggle. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

That’s a person vomiting. 🤮Kind of like what we all want to do when we see Whitney doing her ass wiggle. 

Thanks. I would never have guess that meaning in 100 years. It looks like the backside of an envelope to me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

EXACTLY!  Thanks @3GIRLSFORUS!  There are times when I’m just so disgusted by the subject matter that I want to react more to that than agree with the comment 🤪

• Love 2
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

the new guy is making her do actual squats

They aren't great --- she still bends forward when she squats --- but they're .miles better than previously. From her comment, I gather he's having her UNlearn all the crap Jessica taught her. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

They aren't great --- she still bends forward when she squats --- but they're .miles better than previously. From her comment, I gather he's having her UNlearn all the crap Jessica taught her. 

I agree but I do get the impression this guy is competent. Having her relearn everything is an excellent start. Her squats still have the forward bend but he does comment that the last one is the best and she leans forward the least in that one. So I suspect he’s been telling her not to lean forward. She seems to be trying not to lean forward and her squats are deeper. I pray for this poor man’s sanity. 

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I agree but I do get the impression this guy is competent. Having her relearn everything is an excellent start. Her squats still have the forward bend but he does comment that the last one is the best and she leans forward the least in that one. So I suspect he’s been telling her not to lean forward. She seems to be trying not to lean forward and her squats are deeper. I pray for this poor man’s sanity. 

I had hopes (expressed in my post last Friday morning) that Sean Rigsby was going to be a serious, professional, influence in her life. Of course, I had had the same hopes about Will Powell and he caved after one season of trying to get her to be mature and responsible about her training. Alas, I am thinking Sean may not be the model of discipline I was hoping for - after ONE session with Whitney, he posted the following on an inst story:

"Today was my first 1-on-1 with Whitney. Having that dance background gives her an outstanding base of flexibility and coordination. Now we learn how to do it with a barbell."

Fawning over her, already? Is he taking advice from Ryan about how to get on her show?

Edited by Ketzel
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I had hopes (expressed in my post last Friday morning) that Sean Rigsby was going to be a serious, professional, influence in her life. Of course, I had had the same hopes about Will Powell and he caved after one season of trying to get her to be mature and responsible about her training. Alas, I am thinking Sean may not be the model of discipline I was hoping for - after ONE session with Whitney, he posted the following on an inst story:

"Today was my first 1-on-1 with Whitney. Having that dance background gives her an outstanding base of flexibility and coordination. Now we learn how to do it with a barbell."

Fawning over her, already? Is he taking advice from Ryan about how to get on her show?

Well that’s disappointing. I thought it was a good sign that he’d convinced her that she needed to learn everything over again. She isn’t usually open to the idea that she’s doing something wrong or needs to learn something. Maybe there is still hope. We’ll see.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Well that’s disappointing. I thought it was a good sign that he’d convinced her that she needed to learn everything over again. She isn’t usually open to the idea that she’s doing something wrong or needs to learn something. Maybe there is still hope. We’ll see.

Well,  in this video she isn't wiggling up to the bar and she's got her hair tied up, so no hair flip.  That's an improvement!

• Love 3