Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

I find the thought of using three Splendae (my plural for Splenda, haha) in one coffee to be repulsive. Of course, I loathe artificial sweetener and, if I use it at all, use maybe 1/3 of one packet. As for the heavy cream, I won't even comment. It "comments on" itself, truly.

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

(a) Her usual coffee is a large iced coffee with 3 splendas and extra heavy cream

(d) She didn't know that Victoria was leaving KISS and that the producer position on the Maney Roy and LauRen show was available until a couple of days ago. She thinks the station should have reached out to her to let her know and ask her to apply.

Oh, good! Because it's a known fact that Splenda cancels out any heavy cream calories.

Yeah, Twit, that's how job-hunting works: employers come to YOU, you don't go to employers. And it's amazing that you didn't know about Victoria since every fan & hate-watcher in the country did.

• Love 8

You know the thing is if they did want her as producer they almost certainly would have come to her but they didn't. Also I seriously doubt Whit could have handled getting up that early every day anyways.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

(c) She burned her stomach by falling asleep on her phone charger. She then pulled up her shirt to display the scar and responded to a subsequent message from Donna Lee (jokingly? lamenting that she can't get away from the sight of Whitney's nudity) with laughter and an admission that she is naked frequently when home so Donna does see a lot.

Yuck, just yuck.  Who does that around others, unless you're all nudists.

2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

(d) She didn't know that Victoria was leaving KISS and that the producer position on the Maney Roy and LauRen show was available until a couple of days ago. She thinks the station should have reached out to her to let her know and ask her to apply.

Seriously?  When has she showed any respect for her "internship" even?  She's about the least dependable person I've seen on the show.  And at her age, that shouldn't be the case.

• Love 8

What's also interesting is that if Whitney is naked around the house all the time, that means *Buddy* sees it a lot too. Which I think is just wildly inappropriate, to be prancing around naked in front of your friend's boyfriend who is a PAYING TENANT.

• Love 8

Does Twit really think a radio station wants to hire someone who can't be bothered to shower very often, who has problems bending and reaching, gets out of breath walking more than a few yards, dresses like a slob, makes sexual innuendoes to her co-workers, who thinks working a few hours a week is more than enough to complain about having no time for herself, and is an entitled brat?  I wonder what color the sky is in her world?

• Love 10
10 hours ago, John M said:

b. Probably oversharing but I go commando most of the time and know a lot of people that do, I don't think it is a weight thing.

When you don't wear underwear underneath your anti chub rub spandex, the spandex IS the underwear.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Ketzel said:

So I guess Whitney did a Facebook live meet-and-greet with her fans yesterday, and I have been informed by a reliable source* that she said, in answer to questions or comments:

(c) She burned her stomach by falling asleep on her phone charger. She then pulled up her shirt to display the scar and responded to a subsequent message from Donna Lee (jokingly? lamenting that she can't get away from the sight of Whitney's nudity) with laughter and an admission that she is naked frequently when home so Donna does see a lot.

I watched a bit of the tape on Twit's FB page & learned that she now calls Donna Lee "Boo Boo." Apparently, if you are a Twit roomie, you join some kind of Boo Cult which seems to consist mainly of worshipping her Twitness & watching her waddle around the house naked while inhaling her cat's breath.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, qqererer said:

When you don't wear underwear underneath your anti chub rub spandex, the spandex IS the underwear.

The spectre of Whit and recurring yeast infections arrives on the scene.

• Love 3

I gotta wonder.  Is it strictly just online dating for people now these days?  From the very beginning for her it's all online.

And this whole thing about 'chubby chasers'...

I can't really see a 'normal' person wanting to date a morbidly obese person.  That's the health equivalent of 'twice divorced with five kids'  Sure they may have a golden soul, but for most people, that's too much.  So who is going to date her?  Especially with her toxic infantile personality, and neediness that has been demonstrated recently with her insistence of cuddling with Todd and Fire Marshall.  It's all a huge turn off.

All that's left are the chubby chasers.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Dot said:

I watched a bit of the tape on Twit's FB page & learned that she now calls Donna Lee "Boo Boo." Apparently, if you are a Twit roomie, you join some kind of Boo Cult which seems to consist mainly of worshipping her Twitness & watching her waddle around the house naked while inhaling her cat's breath.

Lololololol! "Boo Cult"--almost spit out my coffee. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, qqererer said:

I can't really see a 'normal' person wanting to date a morbidly obese person.  That's the health equivalent of 'twice divorced with five kids'  Sure they may have a golden soul, but for most people, that's too much.  So who is going to date her?  Especially with her toxic infantile personality, and neediness that has been demonstrated recently with her insistence of cuddling with Todd and Fire Marshall.  It's all a huge turn off.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!  BTW, she also forces Tal to cuddle with her. You can see it in some B-roll footage on the MBFFL FB page.

https://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/my-big-fat-fabulous-life/videos/tal-sets-the-mood-for-whitney?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mybigfatfabulouslife&sf66434226=1

Edited by Dot
added video
  • Love 2

I can understand going commando, it's not my cup of tea, but it generally has no effect on me if someone else chooses not to wear underwear, also I grew up in dance (I'm actually surprised she didn't use that angle, she never turns down a chance to bring up her dance career) and so going commando was a relatively normal thing because most of the time you can't wear underwear with costumes... but what I find weird about that statement is she "doesn't need it" l... how does one reach that conclusion? Is there criteria?  If you don't want to wear it don't  (although maybe she should consider it if she is adamant about not showering), but you are not some higher being that "doesn't need" to wear underwear. 

Im not a fan of coffee, so IF I drink it it's probably more skim milk , a couple regular sugar packets (depending on the size) and a little coffee... but more often than not I don't drink it at all. Fun fact, I used to work at Starbucks, and one of the most disgusting drinks I ever made was a Venti latte with heavy cream as the milk... now that I think about it I wonder if that was Whitney in my drive thru ?. To put it into perspective, we made the whipped cream by using heavy cream a couple pumps of vanilla and charging the canister (it was a little capsule of some sort of gas that made the cream more like an aerosol) so essentially that latte was whipped cream with a couple shots mixed in ?.

You mean to tell me in real time we knew about Victoria leaving and leaving an open space weeks maybe even months ago, but Whitney herself had no idea until a few days ago?  Riiiiiiight. And what grown adult waits around for someone to offer you a job, especially one that is likely coveted by actual qualified people. Sure, had she been truly qualified they probably would have approached her, but for the most part it is up to you to research open job positions and pursue them, not vice versa.

• Love 3

One thought: if Whitney is really putting heavy cream in her coffee, and her coffee is always as light as it was when she was talking to Buddy in the kitchen, that is a LOT of HEAVY CREAM. Probably at least 200 calories worth. I'm sure she doesn't count it. I've seen her tell Will she "only had coffee" for breakfast.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

One thought: if Whitney is really putting heavy cream in her coffee, and her coffee is always as light as it was when she was talking to Buddy in the kitchen, that is a LOT of HEAVY CREAM. Probably at least 200 calories worth. I'm sure she doesn't count it. I've seen her tell Will she "only had coffee" for breakfast.

My calorie counter says a 1/2 cup of heavy cream is 400 calories, so she is probably guzzling twice what you guessed. Plus she probably orders a big plop of whipped cream on top.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Dot said:

My calorie counter says a 1/2 cup of heavy cream is 400 calories, so she is probably guzzling twice what you guessed. Plus she probably orders a big plop of whipped cream on top.

Yikes! The venti at Starbucks is roughly 20 oz, I'm not sure what the conversion would be exactly, but my best guess would be at least 2 cups.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

I've never gotten the froo-froo "coffee" drinks. I take mine black, no extras, via a coffee press. Also, zero calories. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

I've never gotten the froo-froo "coffee" drinks. I take mine black, no extras, via a coffee press. Also, zero calories. 

Same here; I love black coffee so much that every morning at 5am when I'm pouring it into a mug to motivate me to go to the gym, I whisper 'I love you coffee' to the cup. It's like a reflex at this point. 

Just because I'm a judgmental dick, I ran a venti latte with cream through My Fitness Pal, and it comes it at anywhere from 828 to 1440 calories, the latter of which exceeds most people's suggested calories for the entire day. I'm not kidding, you guys; we're literally watching her die. 

• Love 11
Just now, Pachengala said:

Same here; I love black coffee so much that every morning at 5am when I'm pouring it into a mug to motivate me to go to the gym, I whisper 'I love you coffee' to the cup. It's like a reflex at this point. 

I tried so hard to like coffee. I wanted that "high" that coffee drinkers enjoy when they drink their first cup of coffee in the morning.

Eventually, I had to admit that I just didn't like it. I was doing exactly what you guys are saying Whitney is doing—added so much milk and sugar to the point there was more milk and sugar than coffee (this was before the days of lattes). I finally just stopped trying to drink it.

I'm the same way with tea, beer, wine, and alcohol in general. Just doesn't taste good to me. So I am left to live vicariously though those of you who enjoy the hell out if it! ?

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Complexity said:

I tried so hard to like coffee. I wanted that "high" that coffee drinkers enjoy when they drink their first cup of coffee in the morning.

I'm the same.  Brewed iced tea, or Diet Coke, for me in the morning.
Give me unsweetened iced tea, that I've brewed myself, or a Diet Coke, and that will start my day.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

Just because I'm a judgmental dick, I ran a venti latte with cream through My Fitness Pal, and it comes it at anywhere from 828 to 1440 calories, the latter of which exceeds most people's suggested calories for the entire day. I'm not kidding, you guys; we're literally watching her die. 

For a venti latte? That shouldn't have that many calories - it's just coffee and steamed/frothed milk. Now the frappucino/macchiato with caramel and all that extra stuff gets on up there on the calorie count. Starbucks lists those in the 300-500 calorie range. Which is still WAY more than Twit needs.

1 hour ago, Maggienolia said:

For a venti latte? That shouldn't have that many calories - it's just coffee and steamed/frothed milk. Now the frappucino/macchiato with caramel and all that extra stuff gets on up there on the calorie count. Starbucks lists those in the 300-500 calorie range. Which is still WAY more than Twit needs.

Well, for a venti latte with heavy cream instead of milk. MFP is frequently off, but If the '1/2c cream=400 calories' calculation is correct, then this seems in line, right? 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, spankydoll said:

I am waiting for the Instagram pic of her drinking the Unicorn!

She claimed in her live video chat that she wasn't interested in trying that beverage.

3 hours ago, Complexity said:

Eventually, I had to admit that I just didn't like it. I was doing exactly what you guys are saying Whitney is doing—added so much milk and sugar to the point there was more milk and sugar than coffee (this was before the days of lattes). I finally just stopped trying to drink it.

You might want to give it a try again, I didn't like coffee until my 30s, actually hated it, now a mini pot of black coffee is heaven in the morning. Same with whisky, I always hated it, I was always vodka and gin until my boyfriend who drinks it exclusively got me to try it again a few times and here I sit sipping a glass of whisky. 

Edited by John M
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, John M said:

You might want to give it a try again, I didn't like coffee until my 30s, actually hated it, now a mini pot of black coffee is heaven in the morning. Same with whisky, I always hated it, I was always vodka and gin until my boyfriend who drinks it exclusively got me to try it again a few times and here I sit sipping a glass of whisky. 

Thanks for the suggestion. At this point, I'm perfectly happy not drinking coffee (or tea or wine or most alcohol). I do like some mixed drinks so I'm not exactly missing out. I'm happy you're enjoying your whisky. ?

• Love 3

She claimed in her live video chat that she wasn't interested in trying that beverage.

Did she say why?

I'm with you there. I don't think I've ever had one. If I want all the fat and calories I go all the way with a Pineapple Blizzard. I am making a conscious decision and know what I am getting since I usually follow a vegan diet.

My boyfriend also hates the taste of coffee - even coffee ice cream. But he is more or less dependent upon 5 Hour Energy to ameliorate his migraine headaches as well as fatigue from working the night shift. I think it is a far less healthy alternative and I can't stand the smell of the stuff. And then, there is the research that indicates that coffee is a powerful anti-oxidant and can play a role in preventing alzheimers. So black coffee is a magical elixir in my estimation.

• Love 1

@Me from Me, IIRC, Twit was answering a question & she said something about not caring to try a pink drink. (But I wasn't paying a lot of attention, so it's possible she said more than that.)

On 4/22/2017 at 0:21 PM, momofsquid said:

Um, how can she claim she doesn't wear underwear when the ripped pants/flashy underwear that offended Babs was a major storyline a couple of seasons back? Could it be that the story was...fake??!!

There was also the recent episode when Buddy pointed out a hole in the rear of her leggings while at the gym.  I'm pretty sure she had on underwear beneath them. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Me from ME said:

Did she say why?

Is it a terrible thing that I would be willing to bet that it's because she's not getting it comped nor are there confidentiality agreements with the baristas so none of them will blab that she ordered one. Since she's a "star," she should have both of those. A tall, with nonfat milk and no whipped cream still comes in at 170 calories and 39 carbs (37 grams of sugar). At least to me, while it's a novelty, the thought of drinking that makes me gag.

• Love 1
On 4/22/2017 at 11:46 AM, Dot said:

Oh, good! Because it's a known fact that Splenda cancels out any heavy cream calories.

Sort of like rice is OK on doctor Now's diet as long as it is fried!

If you watch my 600 pound life, you will get the reference.

• Love 15
19 hours ago, Pachengala said:

Well, for a venti latte with heavy cream instead of milk. MFP is frequently off, but If the '1/2c cream=400 calories' calculation is correct, then this seems in line, right? 

Ohhhh.... didn't factor in the heavy cream. Damn. Now. I will admit. I do love me some cream in my coffee (or some coffee in my cream... well maybe not that bad). But HEAVY cream??? Seriously? Yuk.  

• Love 2

Yikes, look at the  two of them! No wonder we haven't seen much of Will Powell after they fake-participated in the crossfit competition.  It looks like both Whitney and Buddy have put on a LOT of weight since the season began.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Yikes, look at the  two of them! No wonder we haven't seen much of Will Powell after they fake-participated in the crossfit competition.  It looks like both Whitney and Buddy have put on a LOT of weight since the season began.

Thats exactly what I was saying! This was filmed in March so not that long ago. Everyone on Twit's sm says oh look how much weight you have lost on her posts. I just laugh now. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, AmyB said:

Thats exactly what I was saying! This was filmed in March so not that long ago. Everyone on Twit's sm says oh look how much weight you have lost on her posts. I just laugh now. 

Must be the same Nit-Whits who keep posting about how much exercise she does, how well she dances and how hard she is working to stay fit and healthy.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Must be the same Nit-Whits who keep posting about how much exercise she does, how well she dances and how hard she is working to stay fit and healthy.

Yep! You know I would actually watch a show that dealt with her exercising and such. Showing a routine. She even said on one of her fb live she doesn't have a routine when the show isn't filming. I get when life gets in the way and you can't workout but she has no real life outside of her show.  

• Love 3

I knew Buddy had a temper by the way he reacted to the "Shamu" heckler back in season one. The scene may have been a set up by the producers, but I got the feeling that Buddy was genuinely pissed and ready to beat the crap out of someone.

With the clip from "The Skinny", and the article about Buddy's intoxicated assault on a cop, it appears that ol' Luby's true colours are indeed coming to light. I'll bet the rent money that he's smacked around more than one bar patron. 

That clip had me thinking that I was watching Intervention there for a minute. 

• Love 4
On 4/22/2017 at 0:16 PM, Ketzel said:

So I guess Whitney did a Facebook live meet-and-greet with her fans yesterday, and I have been informed by a reliable source* that she said, in answer to questions or comments:

(a) Her usual coffee is a large iced coffee with 3 splendas and extra heavy cream

Adding that much splenda is absolutely disgusting! 

I use xylitol in my coffee and light cream. Hands down BEST sugar substitute out there. Tastes almost like sugar, not overly sweet like splenda and no after taste like truvea and stevia.  Harmful if ingested by pets - FYI.

• Love 2

The look on Whit's face, Buddy's refusal to answer and being all dramatic about it is all the information I need.

What a group of losers. Whit is a sad depressed super morbidly obese woman that is desperate for a man and can't find one who won't clean out a litter box that lives with a drunk deadbeat with anger issues.

Fabulous life my ass.

• Love 7

I am wondering if Heather and Luby broke up. She has been posting kind of sappy stuff on instgram lately and just went over to her facebook and she doesn't have in relationship with buddy listed anymore. Not sure if she just hid it from view or what. It's been there since they got together so it was strange that now all of a sudden its gone. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Harmful if ingested by pets - FYI.

Harmful is being a bit light, it is both incredibly dangerous, often fatal and that pets love to eat. That stuff will never enter my house no matter how great it tastes with so few calories.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Nit-Whits

*standing ovation* Nice!

Oh god, if Buddy let Heather get away he is doomed. Although he MIGHT be able to get laid again if a desperate Nit-Whit gets her meaty hooks into him.

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Harmful if ingested by pets - FYI.

Yes, often fatal.  We checked all sugar-free items, especially gum, before bringing it in.  There's also some peanut butter spread that has it now.
The bane of a dog owners existence.

• Useful 1
31 minutes ago, John M said:

The look on Whit's face, Buddy's refusal to answer and being all dramatic about it is all the information I need.

What a group of losers. Whit is a sad depressed super morbidly obese woman that is desperate for a man and can't find one who won't clean out a litter box that lives with a drunk deadbeat with anger issues.

Fabulous life my ass.

You posted exactly how I feel. What an incredible bunch of losers.

• Love 2

Apparently Twit is doing a speaking engagement today in Greensboro. That dress is not flattering on her at all. Wait i think its a tank with a skirt - she does that a lot and people think its a dress. 

IMG_4774.JPG

IMG_4775.JPG

Edited by AmyB
  • Love 3

"Living Without Shame," yep, sounds about right!

And my lord, she is truly enormous. I'm not trying to be like "she's so fat, gross," but seriously, how does she even LIVE like that? We're talking basic quality of life, at this point.

• Love 6