Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

On 4/17/2017 at 8:56 AM, TurtlePower said:

And why Arabic? To each their own but it befuddles me when someone gets a tattoo and doesn't actually know how to read it--I'm assuming she doesn't--she wouldn't have the patience to learn a foreign alphabet.

She's already completely destroyed French with her "cat breath" BS. I'm wondering if it's going the correct direction since Arabic is written right to left. But can't tell... Is it wrong that I hope it's f*cked up?? Don't answer that. I'll take my spot in the corner. 

Edited by Maggienolia
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, AmyB said:

Clip for tonight. So the radio show can't offer a permanent job to twit boohoo and she gets teary eyed on cue. I remember when they talked on air about their contract negotations. she is soooo useless!!!!!!!   

But she "didn't totally mess up the Hilary Clinton thing" so that puts her at the top of the list... uh.... really? Setting the bar that low are we?? 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Question : Are on-air personalities even in charge of hiring and firing? Aren't they just talent and working at the mercy of the higher ups and ratings themselves? If this were real wouldnt there be talk of how the listening audience received her?

I think they're part of the process as far as interviewing and having a say to make sure they hire someone who "fits in" with them but I don't know that they have final say and certainly don't just hire on their own authority. 

The "it's our contract" is a convenient way to say no to Whit and shut down any whining or lobbying. As they (and we) have seen how she behaves when she doesn't get what she wants the first time. She'd hound them to the ends of the earth! 

• Love 3
On 4/17/2017 at 9:27 AM, Complexity said:

I don't know arabic at all, but the ending appears different from google translations. It almost looks like the last letter is upside-down and backwards.

58f4c2b0c3684_ImStrongAribic.png.29eb770472f407ebf2d2cef0f009ad93.png

What is that under the "I'm strong" tattoo?? Is that a bracelet or a bracelet with another tattoo under it? I can't tell. Anybody?? 

Here's the whole video of Whitney guest-back-up-bootying for the Fitness Marshall in Central Park.  Watching her fudge her way through the choreography had me unconsciously humming "one of these things is not like the other" under my breath. 

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Here's the whole video of Whitney guest-back-up-bootying for the Fitness Marshall in Central Park.  Watching her fudge her way through the choreography had me unconsciously humming "one of these things is not like the other" under my breath. 

She didn't even try to follow Fit's moves. Oh, sure, he wants her on his tour cuz she's so great a dancer.

• Love 3

Do you suppose that by having Whit on, he's made more money from TLC, than all his "master classes" have earned him for several years?
I'd love to know what his regular backup dancers think of Whit.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Dot said:

She didn't even try to follow Fit's moves. Oh, sure, he wants her on his tour cuz she's so great a dancer.

Whitney reminded me of the token plus-sized person that Richard Simmons always had in his "Dancing with the Oldies" videos. It was the designated "we know you can't go all out, but do as much as you can" person.  Of course, the goal of Richard's videos was to get people to move SO THEY COULD LOSE WEIGHT.

I rarely watch MBFFL these days, but did watch the video on youtube.  Now, if this was a "how to flip your hair" video, Whit would have looked good.  But she was flipping her hair as a distraction from what she COULDN'T do with the rest of her body.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Whitney reminded me of the token plus-sized person that Richard Simmons always had in his "Dancing with the Oldies" videos. It was the designated "we know you can't go all out, but do as much as you can" person.  Of course, the goal of Richard's videos was to get people to move SO THEY COULD LOSE WEIGHT.

I rarely watch MBFFL these days, but did watch the video on youtube.  Now, if this was a "how to flip your hair" video, Whit would have looked good.  But she was flipping her hair as a distraction from what she COULDN'T do with the rest of her body.

Simmons' token never weighed 350+ #, IIRC. There are just some things you can't do if you weigh that much. And I love your comment about hair-flipping! I, too, noticed she did that while everyone else was actually exercising.

• Love 4

I love how that article is like "Does Whitney know what kind of characters she's hanging out with?" PLEASE. She is the worst one! As if she is this innocent little flower and all these bad men are surrounding her.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ClareWalks said:

I love how that article is like "Does Whitney know what kind of characters she's hanging out with?" PLEASE. She is the worst one! As if she is this innocent little flower and all these bad men are surrounding her.

Luby? His legal name is Luby? No wonder he goes by Buddy.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, AmyB said:

The article brings me to question whether Buddy, Lennie, and possibly even Whit could be abusing alcohol, if not full blown alcoholics?

From the article (bulleted and in italics):

• [Buddy] was charged with assaulting a government official, second-degree trespassing, resisting a public officer, public intoxication and disorderly conduct, the Wave County Criminal Court confirmed to Radar. [He] was ultimately convicted of the disorderly conduct charge, and given a 45-day probation and $380 fine.

Disorderly conduct is often charged when a person is disruptive due to being either drunk or high. Coupled with the public intoxication charge, I think it's clear which one it was. 

• Lennie also had a sordid criminal past, including a DWI for driving over three times the legal limit.

Wow, that's a high alcohol content!

If Buddy (Whit's roommate) and Lennie (her ex-boyfriend) both have charges associated with drinking, it's hard to imagine she did not see them in an intoxicated state. That means she accepted/accepts them in that intoxicated state. I don't know of too many people who put up with drunks unless they're also a drunk. So...

Is Whitney an alcoholic? Or does she abuse alcohol? And given the high calorie content in alcohol, is alcohol part of her weight problem? And could alcohol explain why Whit looks so bad and Buddy's health is declining?

Edited by Complexity
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Luby? His legal name is Luby? No wonder he goes by Buddy.

I saw that too!!!! I thought it was a typo at first but nope looks like a family name, Luby Francis Bell, III. No wonder I couldn't find much on buddy. Also Tal's given name is rufus. He finally changed his sm to that. But his middle name is talmage so he goes by tal for short. He is also a 3rd. 

• Love 2

Todd has had a bankruptcy and also iirc a pot charge.

I have also thought that drugs, alcohol or both might be the reason she is so unkempt.    She is on national tv, so it makes sense to me that her brain is altered because almost without exception all these Z-listers first whiten their teeth, upgrade their hair, clothes and makeup.   

Also, if couldn't even buy her home without help, so that might be an indication she has severe debt, no credit or is spending it on drugs.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Complexity said:

If Buddy (Whit's roommate) and Lennie (her ex-boyfriend) both have charges associated with drinking, it's hard to imagine she did not see them in an intoxicated state. That means she accepted/accepts them in that intoxicated state. I don't know of too many people who put up with drunks unless they're also a drunk. So...

Is Whitney an alcoholic? Or does she abuse alcohol? And given the high calorie content in alcohol, is alcohol part of her weight problem? And could alcohol explain why Whit looks so bad and Buddy's health is declining?

I have mentioned this before and I am pretty sure it is true. Someone said that Whit mentioned in her book that she was drinking 6 beers a night when she was struggling with depression in Korea. In the early season filmed at her parents house her bedroom was constantly littered with bottles of alcohol and wine. I think it is fairly obvious that she is still struggling with significant depression between her weight and romantic life which has come through a few times "I'm just so hungry! *shovels a vat of ice cream into her mouth in her car*).

Same with Buddy, almost every time they show him he appears to be either highly intoxicated or hungover. And you are right, people who aren't drunks themselves rarely want to spend much time around drunks much less live with them. It also explains her weight, her poor personal hygiene and would even contribute to her thinning hair. 

I would bet money that Whit is still struggling with major depression, is self-medicating with alcohol and that Buddy is her enabler, I'm guessing they both get sloshed daily.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, AmyB said:

He finally changed his sm to that.

What does sm mean?
ETA:  I think you mean he changed his name on his social media to Tal, not Rufus.

Edited by auntjess

It's become like watching the pre-intervention portion of "Intervention".  Watching the people reaching their rock-bottom so that they will accept the help offered.  Except this is a years-long episode.  And we know Twit won't reach rock-bottom until this show, and her source of funding, goes away.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Besides PCOS & drinking, smoking can also cause thinning hair. Have no idea if she still is but I had read she was a smoker.

And she may be smoking a lot of weed which, along with the booze, may be contributing to her seemingly lazy attitude about basic personal hygiene.

This occurs to me today since it's 4/20!. ?

Edited by Dot
correct typo
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

Besides PCOS & drinking, smoking can also cause thinning hair. Have no idea if she still is but I had read she was a smoker.

She admitted she was smoking in a TH on season 3. She said she had smoked in Korea because everyone in Korea smokes (so, not her fault) but she had quit  when she returned to the States,* but now she was dating Lennie and he smokes so she was "indulging occasionally" again. Which this forum assumed meant she had a pack-a-day habit, not that she took one or two puffs off Lennie's post-coital cigarette.

*Not true, because in the same season we saw Will mention that one of the limits on her second chance with him was that he wouldn't put up with  her coming in late to workouts, because she had been hanging out on the back steps smoking.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, auntjess said:

What does sm mean?
ETA:  I think you mean he changed his name on his social media to Tal, not Rufus.

Sm=social media. I got lazy lol. He changed it from Tal to Rufus. He had Tal fish on his facebook and Instagram, then sometime in the last couple weeks i noticed it was now saying rufus. 

14 minutes ago, AmyB said:

Sm=social media. I got lazy lol. He changed it from Tal to Rufus. He had Tal fish on his facebook and Instagram, then sometime in the last couple weeks i noticed it was now saying rufus. 

Funny, I just checked it and one of his posts was celebrating his sobriety. With the speculation that Whit has a drinking problem I wonder if that played into the intervention at all in Tal's mind.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, John M said:

Funny, I just checked it and one of his posts was celebrating his sobriety. With the speculation that Whit has a drinking problem I wonder if that played into the intervention at all in Tal's mind.

Would you mind posting a link to that? Thanks!

22 minutes ago, John M said:

She can't fit in chairs or put on shoes but thinning hair is just too much to accept about her body?

John, I get what you're saying, believe me I get what you're saying. I have comments about the tape that maybe explains it:  

There is something about hair that is very important to women. For example, for me, if the hair doesn't look good,  nothing I do looks good. I think that's typical for women.  A woman's  "look" , for many women, starts with the hair.  And, like all cultural pressure, it's more acceptable for a man to have thinning hair or bald spots than it is for a woman. It's that old double standard that will never completely go away.

Secondly, she can fix that problem with no effort if she  does  it correctly.    It's not part of her addiction as food Is. She is not giving up a fix to solve the problem that is causing her embarrassment. So, she stays fat because she chooses to stay fat and she's trying to control society's reaction to that.

The final comment I have is that she body shames herself. Meaning, she has internalized all the negative messages about how she looks. And many of those negative messages I believe came from her parents.

Her message is really not a bad one.   Why it does not work is because she such a hypocrite and because, other than health, her personality is the bigger problem. Being that obese is not a good thing physically or aesthetically. She does not need to be pencil thin.  If she reached a healthy weight, even if still chubby, then her no body shame message has impact.  

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, Kid said:

If she reached a healthy weight, even if still chubby, then her no body shame message has impact.

I think this is part of her problem. She is literally being rewarded for being fat (by being paid to be the "fat fabulous star"). Imagine how she could keep that up if she lost weight? How would she explain losing weight as the no body shame figurehead? Even if she tried to claim it was for her health, she would be saying that being that fat is not healthy (which means a person should be concerned, if not ashamed, for being morbidly overweight).

There is no way out of this for her. She has built her entire life and identity as the fat girl. She literally can't lose weight without giving all that up. She's created one hell of a trap for herself.

Edited by Complexity
Typo
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Complexity said:

I think this is part of her problem. She is literally being rewarded for being fat (by being paid to be the "fat fabulous star"). Imagine how she could keep that up if she lost weight? How would she explain losing weight as the no body shame figurehead? Even if she tried to claim it was for her health, she would be saying that being that fat is not healthy (which means a person should be concerned, if not ashamed, for being morbidly overweight).

There is no way out of this for her. She has built her entire life and identity as the fat girl. She literally can't lose weight without giving all that up. She's created one hell of a trap for herself.

I think you've it it squarely on the head. She needs an out but I don't know where she'll find one. Hell, I'd drink, too.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, okerry said:

I think you've it it squarely on the head. She needs an out but I don't know where she'll find one. Hell, I'd drink, too.

I wouldn't be shocked if the whole Thore family has a drinking/drug problem. Glenn has a drinkers nose.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Complexity said:

Were you just kidding or is this something real? I've never heard of it.

Nope, not kidding. Some people, mostly men have red veined noses that tend to look puffy.  I am not saying all red, puffy noses, but it does seem to be associated with drinking sometimes.

I just googled and there is some medical reasons for it.    Interesting. :)

Edited by Cherrio
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, John M said:

1 hour ago, Cherrio said:

Nope, not kidding. Some people, mostly men have red veined noses that tend to look puffy.  I am not saying all red, puffy noses, but it does seem to be associated with drinking sometimes.

I just googled and there is some medical reasons for it.    Interesting. :)

Yep, the broken veins are called "gin blossoms", and W.C. Fields had them. Not sure why/how alcohol messes with the skin, and of course,  blood vessels around the nose. 

Wow, never though much about Twit drinking, although I do remember seeing the empty booze bottles in her room when she lived at home. I knew she smoked, but drinking too?????  Dayum , girl, you've got some ginormous issues, of which the calories and sugar content of wine and liquor are exacerbating your weight and diabetes potential. 

So, in addition to narcissism, exhibitionism, slobbism, we might as  well as add alcoholism,  and to sum up: self destruction for your viewing pleasure.  

Does Dr. Now make house calls?  

Twit, get help. 

Edited by Tosia
Twit's going downhill faster than an innertube on a ski slope.
  • Love 3

On MBFFL's FB page, Twit offers her expertise by answering her groupies' questions, giving "relationship guidance" (I'm not kidding) & other such advice. She also answers questions about herself. This week she was asked what career she would have chosen if her dance career were not so fabulous. She said her experience teaching English in Korea was so satisfying that she'd be a teacher.

Well,Twit, it ain't that easy. (As a former h.s. English teacher, I admit to being rather pissy about this.) You have no teaching credential; you'll have to go back to school for that. And in California your BA in Theater wouldn't qualify you to teach ANYTHING. So, in additon to taking education  courses, you'll need a minimum of 30 hours of English classes.

English teachers READ in their leisure hours, for pleasure & to keep up in their profession. I've never seen you pick up a book. Or mention something you're reading to your barnacles. Where are the books in your house? Oh, right. You need that bookshelf space for your poorly painted ceramic cats.

I bet you were a terrific teacher of English as a 2nd language in Korea. Sure. More likely, your students speak English the way instructions for a China-made product read.

ETA: I have to correct myself here. Twit DOES have a book. She posted a pic of Buddy's BD gift to her: a copy of Dog the Bounty Hunter's You Can Run But You Can't Hide. Twit labeled it a "perfect" gift. . Anyone know why this book would be appealing to her? Because she fancies herself a badass?

Edited by Dot
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Dot said:

On MBFFL's FB page, Twit offers her expertise by answering her groupies' questions, giving "relationship guidance" (I'm not kidding) & other such advice. She also answers questions about herself. This week she was asked what career she would have chosen if her dance career were not so fabulous. She said her experience teaching English in Korea was so satisfying that she'd be a teacher.

Well,Twit, it ain't that easy. (As a former h.s. English teacher, I admit to being rather pissy about this.) You have no teaching credential; you'll have to go back to school for that. And in California your BA in Theater wouldn't qualify you to teach ANYTHING. So, in additon to taking education  courses, you'll need a minimum of 30 hours of English classes.

English teachers READ in their leisure hours, for pleasure & to keep up in their profession. I've never seen you pick up a book. Or mention something you're reading to your barnacles. Where are the books in your house? Oh, right. You need that bookshelf space for your poorly painted ceramic cats.

I bet you were a terrific teacher of English as a 2nd language in Korea. Sure. More likely, your students speak English the way instructions for a China-made product read.

ETA: I have to correct myself here. Twit DOES have a book. She posted a pic of Buddy's BD gift to her: a copy of Dog the Bounty Hunter's You Can Run But You Can't Hide. Twit labeled it a "perfect" gift. . Anyone know why this book would be appealing to her? Because she fancies herself a badass?

I saw that too. Thought it was interesting that the it was a "bargin" book and cost what 6 bucks. Big spender there buddy. I looked the book up and it chronicles Dog's dark years as a gang member and his addiction and abuse, prison sentence for murder (he didn't commit) and how he turned his life around and became a bounty hunter.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Cherrio said:

At my favorite online book store, its around $3.50 , free shipping.

Given that, plus @AmyB's comment that the book is from the bargain bin, plus it's a belated gift says "Twit, he just ain't that into you."

The Season 1 first episode was a reminder that Buddy isn't one of the barnacles Twit's kept up with since h.s. She reconnected with him when he delivered pizza to her. Then she apparently spent the next 3 months trying to get a pizza deliveryman to have sex with her. What a fabulous love life.

Buddy seems to be one of those "goes along to get along" kind of ppl. Possibly because he is so numbed out from booze. But I am definitely getting a vibe from him of "why did I get myself in this situation?" Twit's rummaging thru his stuff pissed him off, and I don't think his reaction was scripted. I think he's like all the other auxiliary players in Twit's life: uncomfortable with what they're doing but simply unable to give up the $$$$$.

• Love 7
On 4/17/2017 at 9:27 AM, Complexity said:

I don't know arabic at all, but the ending appears different from google translations. It almost looks like the last letter is upside-down and backwards.

58f4c2b0c3684_ImStrongAribic.png.29eb770472f407ebf2d2cef0f009ad93.png

I was trained in speaking Levantine, an Arabic dialect, for my job and as much as I would like for her to be wrong because her attitude drives me crazy, it's correct. The reason hers is different from the google translations is because a ة is added to the end of the word if you're talking about a female and the google translations have it in the masculine with the ending of ي Additionally the look of that symbol changes because the look of the letters changed depending on where it appears in the word so ي plus ة becomes ية

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, Racethesun said:

I was trained in speaking Levantine, an Arabic dialect, for my job and as much as I would like for her to be wrong because her attitude drives me crazy, it's correct. The reason hers is different from the google translations is because a ة is added to the end of the word if you're talking about a female and the google translations have it in the masculine with the ending of ي Additionally the look of that symbol changes because the look of the letters changed depending on where it appears in the word so ي plus ة becomes ية

Thank you! It's so nice to have that explained. Also, welcome to the forums. ? 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Tosia said:

I can't believe Buddy is only 33!  He looks a hard-lived 40-50 years old, and acts like it.  

Yeah, the pic of him clutching a Bud posted upthread was really sad esp. compared to how he looked in Season 1. I hope he watched the show this week & maybe was horrified by how much he's changed physically. I also hope that if there's a Season 5, which seems likely, it will open with his moving out of Twit's house & into Heather's. She seems to genuinely care for him & would be encouraging to him in his effort to get healthier.

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, Dot said:

I also hope that if there's a Season 5, which seems likely, it will open with his moving out of Twit's house & into Heather's. She seems to genuinely care for him & would be encouraging to him in his effort to get healthier.

I have a feeling that Buddy would just end up being another "child" she has to take care of if he moved into her home. He seems to have no energy to do anything other than sitting around/sleeping. I can't imagine him trying to help Heather take care of a household with multiple kids. I would love to see him move out of Whitney's house, though. Get his own place and get his health together all on his own. 

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, M.F. Luder said:

I have a feeling that Buddy would just end up being another "child" she has to take care of if he moved into her home. He seems to have no energy to do anything other than sitting around/sleeping. I can't imagine him trying to help Heather take care of a household with multiple kids. I would love to see him move out of Whitney's house, though. Get his own place and get his health together all on his own. 

Good point, I was being unfair to Heather. But at the point he's at, I'm not sure he would function alone any better than he does at Twit's.

• Love 1

Speaking of Heather, what is going on with that? I get that she has kids and Buddy works difficult hours but they have been together what 3 years? At their age you don't have a multi-year casual relationship very often, I would expect her and her kids to have more of a presence in buddy's life by now.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, John M said:

Speaking of Heather, what is going on with that? I get that she has kids and Buddy works difficult hours but they have been together what 3 years? At their age you don't have a multi-year casual relationship very often, I would expect her and her kids to have more of a presence in buddy's life by now.

Unless Buddy's drinking has become a problem in their relationship. Then a person might hold off on going forward, but it takes some time before completely giving up (the other person knows the real person without the alcohol and maintains hope that they'll stop drinking). That can put a relationship in limbo until either the alcoholic stops drinking or the other person finally gives up on them.

Edited by Complexity
Typo because I never proofread!
  • Love 3
On 4/17/2017 at 11:46 PM, John M said:

As a gay man let me tell you that there is something really uncomfortable about it and also that it happens very frequently. I'm just going to hazard a guess but I think it is something about awkward weird obese women thinking straight men just don't appreciate how wonderful and wacky they are because they can't get past their bodies and gay men freed from the sexual attraction bit are just going fall in love with them.

That's a good point.  I wonder if another part of it is that gay men are popularly considered enthusiasts and arbiters of taste, so if a gay man "loves" you, you're granted some kind of worth in those areas?

• Love 4

So I guess Whitney did a Facebook live meet-and-greet with her fans yesterday, and I have been informed by a reliable source* that she said, in answer to questions or comments:

(a) Her usual coffee is a large iced coffee with 3 splendas and extra heavy cream

(b) She goes commando at all times, because she doesn't need/doesn't like underwear, which never fits her.

(c) She burned her stomach by falling asleep on her phone charger. She then pulled up her shirt to display the scar and responded to a subsequent message from Donna Lee (jokingly? lamenting that she can't get away from the sight of Whitney's nudity) with laughter and an admission that she is naked frequently when home so Donna does see a lot.

(d) She didn't know that Victoria was leaving KISS and that the producer position on the Maney Roy and LauRen show was available until a couple of days ago. She thinks the station should have reached out to her to let her know and ask her to apply.

(e)  She doesn't have any fat women friends in Greensboro (I guess the members of the BGDC don't count?) but she's made some awesome ones online since the show started.

(f) When asked when her tour with The Fitness Marshall begins, she said she couldn't "divulge" and the fan would have to watch to find out.

*who prefers to remain anonymous, but who, like me, finds Whitney a powerful motivator for working out and eating right. In fact, we are off to the gym as soon as I finish typing this. 

• Love 6

Um, how can she claim she doesn't wear underwear when the ripped pants/flashy underwear that offended Babs was a major storyline a couple of seasons back? Could it be that the story was...fake??!!

Edited by momofsquid
added far-fetched conspiracy theory
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

So I guess Whitney did a Facebook live meet-and-greet with her fans yesterday, and I have been informed by a reliable source* that she said, in answer to questions or comments:

(a) Her usual coffee is a large iced coffee with 3 splendas and extra heavy cream

(b) She goes commando at all times, because she doesn't need/doesn't like underwear, which never fits her.

(c) She burned her stomach by falling asleep on her phone charger. She then pulled up her shirt to display the scar and responded to a subsequent message from Donna Lee (jokingly? lamenting that she can't get away from the sight of Whitney's nudity) with laughter and an admission that she is naked frequently when home so Donna does see a lot.

(d) She didn't know that Victoria was leaving KISS and that the producer position on the Maney Roy and LauRen show was available until a couple of days ago. She thinks the station should have reached out to her to let her know and ask her to apply.

(e)  She doesn't have any fat women friends in Greensboro (I guess the members of the BGDC don't count?) but she's made some awesome ones online since the show started.

(f) When asked when her tour with The Fitness Marshall begins, she said she couldn't "divulge" and the fan would have to watch to find out.

*who prefers to remain anonymous, but who, like me, finds Whitney a powerful motivator for working out and eating right. In fact, we are off to the gym as soon as I finish typing this. 

a. What the fuck is the point of using Splenda if you are going to dump a bunch of cream into the coffee? And we have seen how much cream she uses on the show, it's more like cream with a splash of coffee than coffee with cream.

b. Probably oversharing but I go commando most of the time and know a lot of people that do, I don't think it is a weight thing.

c. That is just inappropriate when you have roommates and you are their landlord. She is such a selfish woman, clearly that is inappropriate, especially when you have a male roommate with a SO.

d. Why? The star of the show can't even hide his contempt from you, you act entirely inappropriate in the workplace and it's not their job to find a job for you.

e. I seriously doubt she has any real friends, can you imagine being around that all the time? Plus we know Todd lives in New York and I don't get the impression that Tal and her socialize very much. And why wouldn't she have fat friends? Doesn't everyone have at least one fat friend? More creedence to my doesn't have any friends theory. And what does she mean by "fat" because Donna and that other girl she went to the nail place with are hardly svelte. Does she mean she doesn't have any super morbidly obese to the point of disability fat friends?

Edited by John M
  • Love 5