Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, editorgrrl said:

Note: This is not the Dear Fat Girl... video. It's just one of the Dear Dumbass videos commenting on the larger video. (In case anyone's confused.)

Here is her tattoo. She got the i'm strong in arabic on her wrist (she had posted a picture of that earlier with the whole nada stuff) So very very original. 

IMG_4607.PNG

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Arabic? Bitch doesn't speak a word of Arabic. I hope to god that actually means "chicken schawarma."

Yes, I've heard horror tales of tattoos in other alphabets, gone wrong, both horribly, and more often funnily.

• Love 4

Nada Louis, the cheated-on Egyptian fiancée whose intended was also dating Whitney posted  the "I'm Strong" text in Arabic on Whitney's Facebook page. She and Whitney are besties now, so I can't imagine she would do anything like that to Whit! But it would be kind of funny if she did . . . .

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Nada Louis, the cheated-on Egyptian fiancée whose intended was also dating Whitney posted  the "I'm Strong" text in Arabic on Whitney's Facebook page. She and Whitney are besties now, so I can't imagine she would do anything like that to Whit! But it would be kind of funny if she did . . . .

Sweet Jesus...so Whitney got a tattoo basically to commemorate the time she FUCKED another woman's FIANCE?!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Arabic? Bitch doesn't speak a word of Arabic. I hope to god that actually means "chicken schawarma."

My Arabic is very rusty and the photo is reversed due to the mirror, but the word "I" is correct (that one's easy). There are many words for strong and I'm just too rusty to get the second one (but it'd be hilarious if it was actually tattooed backwards). 

And why Arabic? To each their own but it befuddles me when someone gets a tattoo and doesn't actually know how to read it--I'm assuming she doesn't--she wouldn't have the patience to learn a foreign alphabet.

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 8
31 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

My Arabic is very rusty and the photo is reversed due to the mirror, but the word "I" is correct (that one's easy). There are many words for strong and I'm just too rusty to get the second one (but it'd be hilarious if it was actually tattooed backwards). 

I don't know arabic at all, but the ending appears different from google translations. It almost looks like the last letter is upside-down and backwards.

58f4c2b0c3684_ImStrongAribic.png.29eb770472f407ebf2d2cef0f009ad93.png

Edited by Complexity
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Sweet Jesus...so Whitney got a tattoo basically to commemorate the time she FUCKED another woman's FIANCE?!

Basically, yes, that's what she did. I'm sure she would say it was to commemorate the sisterhood between two strong feminist women who didn't blame each other for a man's bad behavior, but only blamed him.  But I have a feeling that's not what she's going to be thinking when she looks at that thing in the future. She's even  been putting up cryptic posts over how much hard work she has to do to get over this.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 6
46 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Basically, yes, that's what she did. I'm sure she would say it was to commemorate the sisterhood between two strong feminist women who didn't blame each other for a man's bad behavior, but only blamed him.  But I have a feeling that's not what she's going to be thinking when she looks at that thing in the future. She's even  been putting up cryptic posts over how much hard work she has to do to get over this.

It is still amazing to me that she even cares so much. She must have dated this dude *years* ago. And obviously this engagement has been over for a very long time, too.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

See, that's evidence of the motivation. If she wanted to evoke some part of her own experience without it being a thumb in the eye of the fiance, and if she wanted to separate herself from her native language in order to make her tattoo ever-so exotic, then why not have it done in the Korean language? At least that would have incorporated part of her personal history. Instead, way to go, Whit! You've practiced the currently-cardinal sin of Cultural Appropriation, using a language YOU DON'T SPEAK OR WRITE from a culture YOU HAVE NO CONNECTION TO, in order to reduce it to a superficial decoration. I pray you never suffer from memory problems as you age, so that a time comes when you actually forget what it says and you can't even read it yourself because your only language is English.

• Love 8

I am constantly having to remind myself that Whitney is my age, I know one person that treats relationships like Whit does and he is legit mentally ill. Like on medication under the care of a doctor for his mental illness.

Edited by John M
  • Love 8

Whitney has changed her profile photo on Facebook to a graphic rendering of "It's For The Best" in Hebrew. Which may or may not be the guy's first language, but is one he speaks. (I believe the married sister lives in Tel Aviv.)

P.S. Nada has been posting a recent stream of quotes and pictures about being deceived and heartbroken and such. I don't know, ClareWalks, they are both acting like this is all very recent.  But surely if this was within the last six months, it would mean those booty calls with Lennie  were (a) while she was seeing the guy, but apparently not exclusively (or else she was stepping out on him while he was romancing Nada)  and (b) not the only source of paternity for Whitney's non-existent pregnancy (unless she wasn't having sex with the guy, which would make the "relationship" even less of a big deal.)

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 4

I'm going to need brain bleach just thinking about it but I just can't imagine Whit being able to get pregnant. I mean physically how would it happen without a system of pulleys and rope? And even then...

I mean as a gay person I know there are a lot of things on the spectrum of sexual intimacy that I would call sex and that's fine, I don't think it is any less sexually fulfilling but there is only one way to get pregnant and I just don't see it being physically possible for Whit.

Edited by John M
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, John M said:

I'm going to need brain bleach just thinking about it but I just can't imagine Whit being able to get pregnant. I mean physically how would it happen without a system of pulleys and rope? And even then...

You don't watch My 600 lb Life, do you?

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

P.S. Nada has been posting a recent stream of quotes and pictures about being deceived and heartbroken and such. I don't know, ClareWalks, they are both acting like this is all very recent.  But surely if this was within the last six months, it would mean those booty calls with Lennie  were (a) while she was seeing the guy, but apparently not exclusively (or else she was stepping out on him while he was romancing Nada)  and (b) not the only source of paternity for Whitney's non-existent pregnancy (unless she wasn't having sex with the guy, which would make the "relationship" even less of a big deal.)

Good to know! Yeah, if it was that recent it makes a bit more sense, although she should still GTFOver it. The engaged girl has a legit grievance, not the fat ho the fiance is banging. (sorry guys, I so rarely get to use "fat ho" in a sentence)

1 hour ago, John M said:

I mean as a gay person I know there are a lot of things on the spectrum of sexual intimacy that I would call sex and that's fine, I don't think it is any less sexually fulfilling but there is only one way to get pregnant and I just don't see it being physically possible for Whit.

I don't think she will ever get pregnant either, but not because she is fat, but because she has PCOS and has no interest in losing weight to aid her chances of conception. Right now her hormones are so fucked that she's lucky if she ovulates once a year. Which means she is basically fertile for a five-day stretch, tops, every year or two. Consider that a totally healthy woman in her early 30s has only a 15% chance of becoming pregnant if she has sex multiple times in her fertile window, and we can see that Whitney is basically screwed if she wants to have kids, unless she starts giving a good shit about her health. 

• Love 2

Oh, she is so needy, so hungry. She misinterprets a smile as a flirtation. An invitation to ride a horse asa date. A coworker being nice is an infatuation on his part. She expressed her love for Todd and followed it up with a question if he loved her back. Why has she not been in counselling to clarify her feelings?

• Love 14
2 hours ago, auntjess said:

I mean physically how would it happen without a system of pulleys and rope? And even then...

LOL      laugh of the day !

But, gross at the same time. John Holmes is dead, but as someone from The Hangover said....she is shit out of luck.

• Love 1

I am glad someone brought up her fake pregnancy. That is what really set me off on her. Basically using pregnancy as a prop for her fake life. And then doing those facebook lives where she was dancing in the parking lot saying she wasn't drinking cuz she is pregnant rubbing her belly. Then the tlc videos were leaked the next day where it was a false positive. I was livid at her bullshit. My husband and i have stuggled to get pregnant and i felt like it was a slap in the face to those that struggle with infertility. She used it was a plot line. And anyone else notice she stopped rubbing her belly in the TH after those esp aired?? Ugh such a bitch. Of course her crazed fans went on the defensive for her. knowing what i know now i bet that whole dr scene was faked. Cuz i am happy to say i think i am now preggers :) I go in tomorrow for blood test. They didn't do that with twit, not that we saw anyways, just that pee test. Usually they do a blood draw to check the beta and then around 7 weeks do an ultrasound. So again i call bs on her fake shit. 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Great news, @AmyB.  We will all be unofficial aunts and uncles, right????

Yep!!!! :) i still don't think it is real lol 

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, AmyB said:

Cuz i am happy to say i think i am now preggers :) I go in tomorrow for blood test.

Best of luck!!! I went through infertility too, it was a real bitch. We had to do a bunch of IUIs, thank god it worked because the next step was even MORE expensive. If you feel like you need to talk to someone who gets it and is (somewhat) anonymous, you can always PM me :)

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Me from ME said:

Oh, she is so needy, so hungry. She misinterprets a smile as a flirtation. An invitation to ride a horse asa date. A coworker being nice is an infatuation on his part. She expressed her love for Todd and followed it up with a question if he loved her back. Why has she not been in counselling to clarify her feelings?

There was something really uncomfortable making (a phrase I just invented) about a massively obese straight woman begging a gay man to tell her he loves her.

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, polandspring said:

There was something really uncomfortable making (a phrase I just invented) about a massively obese straight woman begging a gay man to tell her he loves her.

I agree.    I keep thinking if some random guy was picking his nose she would probably think he loved her too.

My way of saying it is hard to believe she can be so delusional and broadcast it on tv.   Which of course leads to the question, is she that bull headed she won't listen to a friend or family member or.....they are enablers deluxe with a tiny bit of TLC coins in their pockets.

Whitney, you need help.  OUTSIDE help.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, tdanaher said:

See, that's evidence of the motivation. If she wanted to evoke some part of her own experience without it being a thumb in the eye of the fiance, and if she wanted to separate herself from her native language in order to make her tattoo ever-so exotic, then why not have it done in the Korean language? At least that would have incorporated part of her personal history. Instead, way to go, Whit! You've practiced the currently-cardinal sin of Cultural Appropriation, using a language YOU DON'T SPEAK OR WRITE from a culture YOU HAVE NO CONNECTION TO, in order to reduce it to a superficial decoration. I pray you never suffer from memory problems as you age, so that a time comes when you actually forget what it says and you can't even read it yourself because your only language is English.

????????למה

THIS. This bugs me the most--I speak, read and write Hebrew, so the language is close to my heart. She's such a phoney trying to appear "smart" and worldly; yet another language she doesn't know shit about (tempted to write a comment in Hebrew on her page) and her little minions are acting like she actually knows something. 

I don't mind people appreciating languages but she just uses them for decoration, as you have expressed. 

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

????????למה

THIS. This bugs me the most--I speak, read and write Hebrew, so the language is close to my heart. She's such a phoney trying to appear "smart" and worldly; yet another language she doesn't know shit about (tempted to write a comment in Hebrew on her page) and her little minions are acting like she actually knows something. 

I don't mind people appreciating languages but she just uses them for decoration, as you have expressed. 

Oh, do it, please!

• Love 3
On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 9:42 PM, Ketzel said:

Whitney posted  the "I'm Strong" text in Arabic on Whitney's Facebook page.

Don't forget that "strong" can also be for "strong smell" "strong odor," it doesn't have to be the Helen Reddy, "I am woman hear me roar" meaning of strong.
After all, she doesn't always shower.

• Love 8
48 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

If you do, will you use one with "strong" meaning pungent or reeking? Please.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, polandspring said:

As a gay man let me tell you that there is something really uncomfortable about it and also that it happens very frequently. I'm just going to hazard a guess but I think it is something about awkward weird obese women thinking straight men just don't appreciate how wonderful and wacky they are because they can't get past their bodies and gay men freed from the sexual attraction bit are just going fall in love with them.

• Love 12
39 minutes ago, John M said:

As a gay man let me tell you that there is something really uncomfortable about it and also that it happens very frequently. I'm just going to hazard a guess but I think it is something about awkward weird obese women thinking straight men just don't appreciate how wonderful and wacky they are because they can't get past their bodies and gay men freed from the sexual attraction bit are just going fall in love with them.

I don't know, I take it for a dysfunctional need to conquer something that is unattainable, sort of in a self-defeating way.  I've been entertaining the theory that Whitney feels unappreciated by her father and not as close to him as she would like to be.  She interprets his "arms length" relationship with her as a rejection and a statement on not being worthy of his love.  So she is locked into finding men that she can never get to be as close to her as she would like them to be so she can re-enact her daddy issues with them over and over again.  I think she does this with straight guys too, like Buddy and Roy, where she pretty much humiliates herself by forcing herself on them only to put them in the embarrassing position of rejecting her.  This may even be one of the reasons she chooses to be so fat, so as to make sure none of them ever finds her attractive.  So a gay man would just be yet another unattainable, unavailable guy that she can force into rejecting her so she can continue to reinforce for herself her negative feelings about herself and why she "deserves" to be rejected.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I've been entertaining the theory that Whitney feels unappreciated by her father

Not only that, but I think when she was younger she embarrassed her mother by both her behavior and her appearance. She didn't feel truly cherished by either parent so distinguished herself by being "a badass". (Her words not mine.) I think that their apparent unconditional positive regard for her is because the cameras are rolling, They do occasionally slip and let their feelings about her show. They know she isn't a fully functioning adult. Any TLC money is more than she would earn otherwise and less for them to provide.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, John M said:

And it's also kind of wrapped up in some sort of subconscious "gay people choose that" mentality, maybe. Because if you really think you are presenting yourself as a viable option for your gay male friend, without that just being a safe "crush," you must think that gay men can either choose to be straight or that choosing to be closeted (with a wife) is also a good option. I would have hoped that these women (including Whitney) would care enough about their gay friends' happiness to want them to end up with another gay man that they love and are attracted to, but selfishness reigns supreme!

• Love 7

I guess my take was a bit different. Maybe she feels safe enough with Todd to prompt more direct feedback. It seems forward of her in other ways but I'm seeing a general neediness for approval. I have little to go by & so much is staged but it seems like she's just constantly looking for validation, to varying degrees, with everyone.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I guess my take was a bit different. Maybe she feels safe enough with Todd to prompt more direct feedback. It seems forward of her in other ways but I'm seeing a general neediness for approval. I have little to go by & so much is staged but it seems like she's just constantly looking for validation, to varying degrees, with everyone.

I agree with you all,  and the general  conclusion with gone crackers.

Twit's an extrovert and goes out of her way to put herself on display--whether it's on a stage,  in front of a group,  online on Facebook, or wearing revealing clothing, (or sheets), bending down frequently to show cleavage, guffawing loudly, etc..... Twit craves attention and validation. 

The NBS platform IS ALL ABOUT "Look at me!"  "Accept me!"

Plus we all know Twit says she is competitive: "Pick me for the win!"  Although her work ethic to compete seriously is nonexistent on the show.  

I also think there may have been some sexual molestation in the past because her need for glombing on to barnacles --trapping/hugging Todd in bed, senshus massages by Donna, sitting astride Todd,  etc., as well as dropping trow,  or clothes "by accident, and letting TLC film her pulling her pants down and sitting on the toilet, getting out of the shower, etc. 

Lots of issues in 350+ pounds. 

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, Tosia said:

I also think there may have been some sexual molestation in the past because her need for glombing on to barnacles --trapping/hugging Todd in bed, senshus massages by Donna, sitting astride Todd,  etc., as well as dropping trow,  or clothes "by accident, and letting TLC film her pulling her pants down and sitting on the toilet, getting out of the shower, etc. 

This paragraph confused me a bit.  I was molested for 12 years by my mother's boyfriend.  As a result, it was extremely difficult for me to allow hugs, never had a massage until I was in my 50s (still prefer those reflexology foot massages which require no disrobing), and am still very modest.  I won't go into common dressing rooms, and would never strip down at the gym to change clothes.  I thought my behavior was more normal for molestation survivors.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

This paragraph confused me a bit.  I was molested for 12 years by my mother's boyfriend.  As a result, it was extremely difficult for me to allow hugs, never had a massage until I was in my 50s (still prefer those reflexology foot massages which require no disrobing), and am still very modest.  I won't go into common dressing rooms, and would never strip down at the gym to change clothes.  I thought my behavior was more normal for molestation survivors.

To be honest, there are no normal behaviors for molestation survivors. While some survivors respond by avoiding touch and increasing modesty, it is also documented that some survivors become promiscuous. 

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Complexity said:

To be honest, there are no normal behaviors for molestation survivors. While some survivors respond by avoiding touch and increasing modesty, it is also documented that some survivors become promiscuous. 

+1     

• Love 2

Clip for tonight. So the radio show can't offer a permanent job to twit boohoo and she gets teary eyed on cue. I remember when they talked on air about their contract negotations. she is soooo useless!!!!!!!   

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Tosia said:

I agree with you all,  and the general  conclusion with gone crackers.

Twit's an extrovert and goes out of her way to put herself on display--whether it's on a stage,  in front of a group,  online on Facebook, or wearing revealing clothing, (or sheets), bending down frequently to show cleavage, guffawing loudly, etc..... Twit craves attention and validation. 

The NBS platform IS ALL ABOUT "Look at me!"  "Accept me!"

Plus we all know Twit says she is competitive: "Pick me for the win!"  Although her work ethic to compete seriously is nonexistent on the show.  

Lots of issues in 350+ pounds. 

She's an exhibitionist.

• Love 7

Once in a while when I "like" a comment in this forum, a dialog box drops that sez "You are not allowed to like content from this viewer." Then the "like" is accepted anyway. Can anyone explain this to me?

1 hour ago, AmyB said:

Clip for tonight. So the radio show can't offer a permanent job to twit boohoo and she gets teary eyed on cue. I remember when they talked on air about their contract negotations. she is soooo useless!!!!!!!   

Poor Whit lost her fake job.

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, Dot said:

Once in a while when I "like" a comment in this forum, a dialog box drops that sez "You are not allowed to like content from this viewer." Then the "like" is accepted anyway. Can anyone explain this to me?

That happens to me when I accidentally click it twice. I don't think it means anything, but it is a rather odd notification :)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Dot said:

She's an exhibitionist.

Yes. The distinction is important. If she were an extrovert, she'd have way more friends than she does. Instead, she has just enough of them to be an exhibitionist to and be validated for it by, but not so many that she risks worrying about whether she is turning any of them off because of her narcissism.

• Love 5

I notice that MBFFL is once again scheduled for 2 hrs tonight. My Dish TV guide doesn't differentiate between these 2 hrs. Does anyone know: is this actually 2 hrs of new content, or another TLC trick like last week where the last hr was a rehash of previous episodes?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, AmyB said:

So her "performance review" begins with Maney slamming her for the unprofessional way she's dressed, but with Roy assuring her they all think she's wonderful and funny. They'd love to have her as a "fourth chair," but they can't offer her anything because their show is up for renewal and they haven't heard if it's going to be renewed yet. Does that mean she gets a job offer if their contract is renewed?

But wait, didn't Maney already suggest if she really wanted to work with them full time, she'd apply for Victoria's position? And didn't he also say that TLC had approached the show to do another season? Was that contingent on both shows getting another season, or was that a tacit message that MBFFL is getting renewed and so is the MRL Show?

Or is this all so much more bullshit since Maney can barely stand the sight of her and Whitney is completely uninterested in anything that requires her to get up in the morning and actually work on a consistent basis?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, auntjess said:

I hadn't thought of that.  All these shows do things like that now.
You're probably right, and it's old stuff thrown in.

OK, I think I've figured it out. That Pooh woman's show that used to follow Twit has been a ratings disaster & a big misstep to TLC's let's-hire-fat-women-on-YouTube programming model. I'm pretty sure TPTB have cancelled that show & are filling in the open hour with old Twit shows. If so, then tonight's hour will be old stuff.

• Love 3

Question : Are on-air personalities even in charge of hiring and firing? Aren't they just talent and working at the mercy of the higher ups and ratings themselves? If this were real wouldnt there be talk of how the listening audience received her?

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, Dot said:

OK, I think I've figured it out. That Pooh woman's show that used to follow Twit has been a ratings disaster & a big misstep to TLC's let's-hire-fat-women-on-YouTube programming model. I'm pretty sure TPTB have cancelled that show & are filling in the open hour with old Twit shows.

So maybe this is why I'm seeing promos for the Amish people from about 3 years ago or longer.

• Love 2