Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

On her IG post, she says that the police were saying there were no shots, but that Ryan saw it with his own eyes.

He saw the sound of shots being fired?

He saw someone shoot someone (but somehow that hasn't been reported in the media)?

What, exactly, is she claiming he saw??? Give it up Whit -it was a BB gun. Not great, but you weren't at the epicenter of a mass shooting. God knows there are enough of those for real but this wasn't one of them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
37 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

He saw the sound of shots being fired?

He saw someone shoot someone (but somehow that hasn't been reported in the media)?

What, exactly, is she claiming he saw??? Give it up Whit -it was a BB gun. Not great, but you weren't at the epicenter of a mass shooting. God knows there are enough of those for real but this wasn't one of them.

Pretty interesting since on Ryan’s Instagram his only mention of the weekend DC is about his boxing and working out. Looks like he went to a club or a boxing event. No mention of Whitney and certainly no mention of being the only person who saw non-existent shots being fired. 

Whit lives in a completely other reality. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Pretty interesting since on Ryan’s Instagram his only mention of the weekend DC is about his boxing and working out. Looks like he went to a club or a boxing event. No mention of Whitney and certainly no mention of being the only person who saw non-existent shots being fired. 

Even more interesting, on HIS IG page, Tal says of the reports "thankfully they were all false." 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

Also from the video:

Ryan: Are you twerking?

Twit: I'm giving the people what they want?

Me: riiiiight.

He is losing is patience with his oversexed tween-like partner. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Her FB today is a screed in response to an article in The Telegraph (UK) by Tanya Gold. Apparently Ms. Gold was bothered by Nike's use of an obese mannequin to sell their plus-size apparel. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/obese-mannequins-selling-women-dangerous-lie/

Here's Twits reply:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10104260019903058&id=29702550

Does Nike *really* say "If you have a body, you're an athlete"? If so, that's as ridiculous as Whitney's claims of never having weighed over 380. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Her FB today is a screed in response to an article in The Telegraph (UK) by Tanya Gold. Apparently Ms. Gold was bothered by Nike's use of an obese mannequin to sell their plus-size apparel. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/obese-mannequins-selling-women-dangerous-lie/

Here's Twits reply:

Does Nike *really* say "If you have a body, you're an athlete"? If so, that's as ridiculous as Whitney's claims of never having weighed over 380. 

True that. For all that Twit likes to call herself an athlete, she isn't one. ( But I don't think Sumo wrestlers, weightlifters or body builders are athletes either.)

Did you get all the way thru Twit's screed, @Colleenna? I did, but it was like having a tooth pulled with no pain-kiiller. By the end of it, I was asking the same Q as some of her fans; are you made at Niki for putting a fat mannekin in your window? Or at the ppl who commented on it?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

Nike as a company doesn’t say that as a slogan or anything but the founder of Nike has said that. However, from what I’ve ready about the quote it doesn’t mean what Whit thinks it means. To her it means she can twerk and wiggle around and do a couple of sit-ups and now she’s an athlete because she has a body. In context, the Nike founder seems to mean that the marathoner on TV is an athlete but so is the person working to lose weight by walking/running every day and comes in nearly last in a 10k but persists. I am not the Nike founder so maybe he does mean Whitney is an athlete, but I seriously doubt it. 

As far as the obese mannequin, Whitney wishes she looks like that mannequin. She’s probably 6 sizes bigger and definitely more flabby. Whether that mannequin is a good idea is another topic, but the idea that Whitney feels like she and the mannequin are similar in any way is comical.  

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Nike as a company doesn’t say that as a slogan or anything but the founder of Nike has said that. However, from what I’ve ready about the quote it doesn’t mean what Whit thinks it means. To her it means she can twerk and wiggle around and do a couple of sit-ups and now she’s an athlete because she has a body. In context, the Nike founder seems to mean that the marathoner on TV is an athlete but so is the person working to lose weight by walking/running every day and comes in nearly last in a 10k but persists. I am not the Nike founder so maybe he does mean Whitney is an athlete, but I seriously doubt it. 

As far as the obese mannequin, Whitney wishes she looks like that mannequin. She’s probably 6 sizes bigger and definitely more flabby. Whether that mannequin is a good idea is another topic, but the idea that Whitney feels like she and the mannequin are similar in any way is comical.  

I guess Nike HAD to introduce plus sizes to keep market share. I was stunned to learn that in 2017, the average American woman stood 63.5" tall and weighed 171. 

Personally I'm not a fan of anything Nike. 

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

I guess Nike HAD to introduce plus sizes to keep market share. I was stunned to learn that in 2017, the average American woman stood 63.5" tall and weighed 171. 

Personally I'm not a fan of anything Nike. 

I do think the idea of plus size workout wear makes sense. If you are plus size you need something to wear while working to not be plus size. Contrary to what Whit would like people to believe, the fact that they sell plus size workout clothes doesn’t mean that being obese is ok. They sell 6X clothes - that doesn’t mean it’s ok. It just means that there are people that size who need clothes. 

I don’t have a feeling one way or the other on Nike clothing. I tried some on when I started working out and discovered they don’t make clothes for women above about 5’5” so I moved on to other brands. 

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I do think the idea of plus size workout wear makes sense. If you are plus size you need something to wear while working to not be plus size. Contrary to what Whit would like people to believe, the fact that they sell plus size workout clothes doesn’t mean that being obese is ok. They sell 6X clothes - that doesn’t mean it’s ok. It just means that there are people that size who need clothes. 

I don’t have a feeling one way or the other on Nike clothing. I tried some on when I started working out and discovered they don’t make clothes for women above about 5’5” so I moved on to other brands. 

Up until a few months ago, I needed plus size workout clothes (started at 2X).  I found that Champion, Hanes, and Just My Size made reasonably priced plus size fitness apparel. In my opinion, Nike, Fabletics, and some other brands are overpriced even for "normal" sizes. 

I *do* pay more for my swimwear, because I am in the pool so much it has to be chlorine resistant. A tank top and bottom (ankle length for winter, capri the rest of the year) sets me back about $130. 

For shoes, I found Nike very uncomfortable. I prefer Hoka, Asics, and NB.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Did they say what size the mannequin was?  (I've reached my monthly article limit, and can't afford to subscribe  to every paper.)  In the part they showed, the writer called it "immense and gargantuan," which seems immense hyperbole to be.
Plus size, yes, but vast?

• Love 4
(edited)

Maybe I should move this to Unpopular Opinions, but I do think Tanya Gold's article in The Telegraph was stupid. Of all things to get huffy about, plus-size exercise clothing seems exactly the wrong target for someone who purports to disdain obesity for the health risk it imposes.  I mean, do you want those revolting fat people to lose weight for the sake of their health, or do you just want them to hide out of sight until they die of fat-related causes? If the former, then you should be applauding the appearance of plus-sized exercise clothing. If the latter, then you really are an ass lacking in basic compassion and empathy, and deserve the backlash that's come your way.

However, Whitney (and others) who insist on asserting that one can be morbidly obese, fit and healthy should cut it out.  There is so much evidence that being extremely heavy poses a multitude of threats to health, that her stubborn insistence otherwise is simply denial, wishful thinking, and avoidance. And yes, yes, thin people are at risk of many of the same negative health outcomes, but that doesn't prove anything other than there is more than one path to diabetes, or osteoarthritis, or stroke, or cancer. A person who is protective of his or her health will do their best to avoid as many of the paths as possible. That's not Whitney. She's the one who has repeatedly said she has no desire to lose weight. She has repeatedly told her followers that she loves her body just the way it is. She's the one who gets all pissy when her followers praise her for looking thinner after she posts video clips* of her doing random gym activities, and declares that weight loss is not her goal. She's the one (I'd bet money it wasn't Ryan) who included as one of the guiding principles of their nobs active nonsense:

This is a Weight-Loss & Diet-Talk Free Group. NoBSactive is inherently weight-neutral and body-positive. Fitness is not defined by size & while we respect your individual goals and wishes, we simply do not discuss or celebrate weight loss here!

As long as she goes around claiming it's possible to be totally  healthy while morbidly obese, and describing weight loss as something not to be mentioned if you want to be in her clurb, she's a menace and a negative role model for anyone who needs support and encouragement to lose weight and keep it off.

*not to mention her completely natural and un-altered selfies that she claims only make her look thinner because she is carefully posing to give that impression. However, she would never deign to photoshop her appearance -- that wouldn't be natural, excuse me, natty. But sucking in her cheeks and tilting her head and draping her hair artfully on her neck , and angling the camera above her doesn't mean she's trying to look thinner.  She's just trying to look  . . . whatever, but certainly not thinner.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 16
8 hours ago, auntjess said:

Did they say what size the mannequin was?  (I've reached my monthly article limit, and can't afford to subscribe  to every paper.)  In the part they showed, the writer called it "immense and gargantuan," which seems immense hyperbole to be.
Plus size, yes, but vast?

It wouldn't let me read the whole article either so I'm not understanding what the problem is.  That plus size mannequin looked like a lot of people walking around, hardly "immense and gargantuan".    I don't understand what the author of the article is upset about.  Can anyone elaborate?

• Love 4

I'm assuming the mannequin is wearing the largest size in the Nike Plus range, which is 3X (24W-26W).

Summary of Gold's article: She stridently scolds Nike for lying by making it look like someone that size is capable of being athletic in any way, when it is obvious (to her, at least) that a woman the size of the mannequin is only capable of being a diabetic couch potato, and disgusting to boot.

2 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I'm assuming the mannequin is wearing the largest size in the Nike Plus range, which is 3X (24W-26W).

Summary of Gold's article: She stridently scolds Nike for lying by making it look like someone that size is capable of being athletic in any way, when it is obvious (to her, at least) that a woman the size of the mannequin is only capable of being a diabetic couch potato, and disgusting to boot.

So the writer of the article is just being a bitch?   She's saying that large women shouldn't be able to buy workout clothes because she thinks they're disgusting?   Fuck her. 

• Love 19
(edited)
1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

So the writer of the article is just being a bitch?   She's saying that large women shouldn't be able to buy workout clothes because she thinks they're disgusting?   Fuck her. 

If I were more tech savvy I’d be able to insert the author’s bio picture featured next to her name on the article...and If I were more catty (oh who am I kidding!) I’d say she could stand a few more hours in the gym or she might be shopping Nike’s new line...

Edited by Shieldmaiden
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

To me the author of the article and Whitney are both making the same mistake, just interpreting it differently. The author assumes that if Nike (or anyone else) sells workout wear for plus size women and shows them on a mannequin that represents how a plus size woman would look in their plus size clothing that somehow that means ‘hey lets all be fat - it’s wonderful’ so she’s upset because she thinks it’s “glorifying being obese”.  Whitney assumes the same thing and interprets it as ‘yippee I’m fat and it’s a-ok. I’m healthy too. See there is a plus sized mannequin wearing workout clothes’. They are both morons. 

First to Gold (the author) - This mannequin is not heaving in fat, sloppy, vile, disgusting or whatever else she said in the article. She is overweight - yes. But she is entitled to wear workout clothes and workout. And good for her doing it. Heck I’d give Whitney props for working out if she did more than twerking followed up with a giant Frappuccino. A kudos to Nike for showing how the plus size clothes will look on a plus sized woman. Much like using a 22 year old to sell wrinkle cream, using a size 0 model for plus sized clothing is pretty pointless. None of these things say that someone who is overweight or obese shouldn’t be trying to lose weight. In fact it says ‘hey look - you can do it too and we have the overpriced clothes to help’ 

Now to Whitney - This mannequin is not sign that it is ok to be obese. It is NOT ok to be obese. You can bitch and whine and moan all you want about fat shaming but the reality is that it is not healthy to be obese. You can’t change that fact and NIke isn’t saying it is healthy. They are saying ‘let us dress those who want to get healthy.’ And even if you buy into the Nike’s founder’s quote that if you have a body you are an athlete - he doesn’t mean you. He means those who regularly participate in athletic activities regardless of their level of expertise. Even with this definition of an athlete - you aren’t one. And it’s not because you are fat. And it’s not because you aren’t an elite competitor. It’s because you don’t actually participate in athletic activities. Twerking to the camera is not an athletic activity. Laying on the ground “taking a break” is not an athletic activity. Having someone pull you up 3 steps of a climbing wall is not an athletic activity. Doing leg presses with less than 1/2 of your body weight while FaceTiming with your dad is not an athletic activity. So no - you aren’t an athlete, however you define it. 

• Love 19
17 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Here's Twits reply:

I occasionally watch this show to keep up with your comments here, which by and large (pun intended, it was too easy not to), I agree with. In this case, however, I agree with Whitney (this must be backwards day!). Firstly, the author of that article grossly misleads readers with her description of that mannequin as being, "She is immense, gargantuan, vast. She heaves with fat." It is simply a realistic plus-sized mannequin, period end of story. Nothing hideous or horrifying there, just a real representation of what at least half of society looks like nowadays. To say someone who looks like that mannequin cannot run, let alone work out or be an athlete is absurd. Not every sport demands the ultimate thinness and someone with the body of that mannequin could easily be very active and simply have a very large frame and be able to carry more weight. Is it possible to be the same as that mannequin and be healthy internally? I'm sure it is. And I'm equally sure that there are people with a similar frame/body type that are not healthy. It's all about how you care for your body, inside and out. But that writer is disgusting in her fat shaming, and to be brutally honest? When I saw her photo by the article, let's just say, I don't think her apple falls too far from the fat tree, so, glass houses and all that shit...

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, Dot said:

Am I supposed to know who Tanya Gold is? Or is she just some random Z-list celeb like our girl Twit?

I haven’t a clue who she is but then again I’m not up with the ‘influencers’ and other fake celebs of the world so maybe she is famous and I just don’t know. 

• Love 5

Whitney would LOOOOVE to look like that mannequin. 

I wonder what this Tanya Gold would say to a mannequin that actually resembled Whitney? The one shown is at least well-proportioned, with no giant gut and without saddlebags and arm flab.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Another tease to her fans about what her relationship with Chase is. But note: anywhere Twit is with Chase, so is Ryan close by. This is again true of the trip to Tahoe.

• LOL 1
24 minutes ago, Dot said:

Another tease to her fans about what her relationship with Chase is. But note: anywhere Twit is with Chase, so is Ryan close by. This is again true of the trip to Tahoe.

But Dot - how could you doubt our Whit? Of course Chase is massively (no pun intended) in love with her. Isn’t everybody????

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 6/10/2019 at 9:18 PM, 3girlsforus said:

I thought of something else Sunday night and just now thought to post it. If they were staying at DuPont Circle, and standing right in front of their hotel to "judge," when they allegedly heard the shots, why not simply --- oh, I don't know --- go back in your hotel? Noooo, they had to run so someone else would take them in. 

• Love 3
On 6/12/2019 at 11:01 AM, Shieldmaiden said:

If I were more tech savvy I’d be able to insert the author’s bio picture featured next to her name on the article...and If I were more catty (oh who am I kidding!) I’d say she could stand a few more hours in the gym or she might be shopping Nike’s new line...

As you note she is no sylph herself

8D88BAB3-9C69-4AF1-A58D-4F09C6875564.jpeg.8275957af80f54665b0f1fb5d223d190.jpeg

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

As you note she is no sylph herself

8D88BAB3-9C69-4AF1-A58D-4F09C6875564.jpeg.8275957af80f54665b0f1fb5d223d190.jpeg

Could this woman's article be satire? She is, after all, holding a tape measure around her belly & scowling as tho she's not happy about what she sees.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

So he’s her baby. Yea right. She posts photos of herself molesting people she isn’t dating and half naked for no reason but almost no PDA with her ‘baby’. 

What's her stupidity about always referring to him by his IG tag & never his name? 

• LOL 1
39 minutes ago, Dot said:

What's her stupidity about always referring to him by his IG tag & never his name? 

Maybe it’s at his request of because he’s trying to promote his page for some reason , I’m not sure what his job is. ....maybe he doesn’t want his real name out there because again I don’t know what his job is..  I mean at least he’s not  wearing a disguise like Lennie.  Now that Ithink about it, Lennie, Buddy and Tal don’t go by their given names although they don’t use Instagram handles and the cheating guy hid his face. It seems like few of her friends use their actual names. Who can blame them?

In regards to the Pride thing let me get this straight:

Whitney claims Ryan “saw” shots, gun, whatever

Tal claims it was basically a false alarm

Ryan claims Whitney is hogging the camera and ignores the subject completely

giphy.gif 

• LOL 2
5 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Maybe it’s at his request of because he’s trying to promote his page for some reason , I’m not sure what his job is. ....maybe he doesn’t want his real name out there because again I don’t know what his job is..  I mean at least he’s not  wearing a disguise like Lennie.  Now that Ithink about it, Lennie, Buddy and Tal don’t go by their given names although they don’t use Instagram handles and the cheating guy hid his face. It seems like few of her friends use their actual names. Who can blame them?

In regards to the Pride thing let me get this straight:

Whitney claims Ryan “saw” shots, gun, whatever

Tal claims it was basically a false alarm

Ryan claims Whitney is hogging the camera and ignores the subject completely

giphy.gif 

Tal uses his "real" name --- Tal is short for Talmage, and yes, his real last name is Fish. Rufus Talmage Fish... the third, I think. 

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

Tal uses his "real" name --- Tal is short for Talmage, and yes, his real last name is Fish. Rufus Talmage Fish... the third, I think. 

Actually spelled Talmadge.

And, @Irate Panda, I wonder about @severinbro7's job. He, like everyone else in Twit's orbit, always is available for these extended vacays.

I wonder if the parents are once again supervising Twit.

• Love 1
(edited)
28 minutes ago, Dot said:

And, @Irate Panda, I wonder about @severinbro7's job. He, like everyone else in Twit's orbit, always is available for these extended vacays.

Yeah, the parents or TLC is paying them otherwise who would be there for her random  "adventures"/speaking engagements?

Edited by Gramto6
  • LOL 2

Heh. Ryan Andreas has an instagram story up, showing glimpses of his time at Lake Tahoe. The last two clips show him sitting in the audience with SeverinBro7 ("Chase") waiting for Whitney to do her "speaker" thing at the NoBarriers Summit. It ends with a clip of Whitney talking to the crowd about how fat isn't contagious, but she wishes it were so that everyone could experience it.  I wonder if either of them will show up taking her "dance" class?

So far, no sign of Babs, Glenn, Buddy, Todd, or Hunter, who were all there at the 2018 Summit in New York.  (Was Tal? I can't recall, but he seems to have better ways to spend his time this year, in any event.)

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Dot said:

Actually spelled Talmadge.

Thanks... I just remembered that several months ago Twit posted a newspaper clipping from their high school days, and the name stuck with me because it was so unusual. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Heh. Ryan Andreas has an instagram story up, showing glimpses of his time at Lake Tahoe. The last two clips show him sitting in the audience with SeverinBro7 ("Chase") waiting for Whitney to do her "speaker" thing at the NoBarriers Summit. It ends with a clip of Whitney talking to the crowd about how fat isn't contagious, but she wishes it were so that everyone could experience it.  I wonder if either of them will show up taking her "dance" class?

So far, no sign of Babs, Glenn, Buddy, Todd, or Hunter, who were all there at the 2018 Summit in New York.  (Was Tal? I can't recall, but he seems to have better ways to spend his time this year, in any event.)

How did you get the volume to work? I could see her talking and my volume was way up but no sound. Anyway - why on earth would she want people to “catch” being fat? Does she think it’s that wonderful or does she wish people could walk a mile in her shoes so they wouldn’t be so critical? Only a truly evil person would wish people could catch something that causes all the health problems associated with obesity but if she means she wishes people could experience her difficulties so they wouldn’t be so critical, she’s admitting she has difficulties and should be losing weight. It’s always amusing to watch her paint herself into a corner. 

• Love 3

How did you get the volume to work? I could see her talking and my volume was way up but no sound. Anyway - why on earth would she want people to “catch” being fat? Does she think it’s that wonderful or does she wish people could walk a mile in her shoes so they wouldn’t be so critical? Only a truly evil person would wish people could catch something that causes all the health problems associated with obesity but if she means she wishes people could experience her difficulties so they wouldn’t be so critical, she’s admitting she has difficulties and should be losing weight. It’s always amusing to watch her paint herself into a corner. 

I just clicked on it and it played. Not all of his segments have sound added to them, but there is definitely sound when Whitney's talk is going on, and if you aren't getting that sound, I don't know - maybe check to see if you've accidentally muted it?

(edited)
7 hours ago, Ketzel said:

She has a clip of her speech on her IG page. I couldn't pay attention because I was distracted by her hideous pants. I sure hope that's not part of her clothing line. WTH is that flapping around her belly/crotchular area???

ETA: Who the hell goes to a function as a SPEAKER in a SPORTS BRA? Does this woman even own a blouse? 

Edited by Colleenna
Additional thought.
  • LOL 4
5 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Notice that the Whitney friendly camera person never shows the audience size

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Interesting article with some significance to Whitney’s Instagram posts.  For instance, “Relationship experts have suggested that people who post gushing images might be doing so to mask problems, while using captions like "my girl" or "bae" can also be signs of possessiveness.” And “Another type of photo that’s significantly telling is the #gymselfie.  The study revealed that those who place great emphasis on fitness progress and physical appearance on social media are in fact narcissists.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/instagram-photos-what-they-say-about-you-social-media-filters-harvard-psychologist-a7985991.html

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Possessive? Our Whitney?  She's far too well-balanced and self-confident to be possessive, right?  *Ketzel thinks back to the time Whitney phoned Lennie twelve times in two hours, leaving increasingly furious messages when he didn't call her back. Then stalked him to his house and knocked on his door at 5 in the morning, with her hand over the peephole so he wouldn't know it was her and would answer.*

*Ketzel thinks back to nearly an entire season spent on Whitney's major freak-out when it turned out some guy that she was planning to convert to Judaism for and marry (not that he had, you know, asked her to) was actually seeing other women! Some of whom were larger than she was!*

*Ketzel thinks back to Whitney getting all mean and pissy with Todd in New York when he took her to a bar to meet friends he had made during his time in the city, and NONE OF THEM WERE FAT (nor did any of them ask her about her dance career).*

Ketzel thinks back to when Babs asked Whitney if she could have Henchi to stay with her while Whitney went off on her year long tour as a back up booty for the Fitness Marshall and Whitney said no. Babs was post-stroke at the time.*

Oh. Well yeah.  I guess all the "boo" stuff might be a problem . . . 🙂

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

So is she dating this guy or making it up ? How in the heck is she going to do her dance class/chub rub without Tal ?  If she is just speaking and not doing a class, her outfit is totally inappropriate.  She has been doing these workouts since Jan 1- 5 x a week and she is still the same size and doesn't look toned.     

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

So is she dating this guy or making it up ? How in the heck is she going to do her dance class/chub rub without Tal ?  If she is just speaking and not doing a class, her outfit is totally inappropriate.  She has been doing these workouts since Jan 1- 5 x a week and she is still the same size and doesn't look toned.     

Maybe this is to promote her “business” with Ryan instead of “whatever” you call what she does with Todd.  Outfit is inappropriate- ALWAYS.  Chubrub ointment distributor- I don’t know maybe Ryan and the other dude flip a coin. HEADS-You lose, TAILS-You REALLY lose.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, Donut Bear said:

Interesting article with some significance to Whitney’s Instagram posts.  For instance, “Relationship experts have suggested that people who post gushing images might be doing so to mask problems, while using captions like "my girl" or "bae" can also be signs of possessiveness.” And “Another type of photo that’s significantly telling is the #gymselfie.  The study revealed that those who place great emphasis on fitness progress and physical appearance on social media are in fact narcissists.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/instagram-photos-what-they-say-about-you-social-media-filters-harvard-psychologist-a7985991.html

Thanks for sharing this article. The research about gushing selfies & fitness-at-gym photos fit Twit to a T.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

OMG, that top looks soooo uncomfortable, the way it's sorta rolled up under her fat. She must have gone back to her lodgings with painful, tender marks under her breasts.

This is a photo taken by Ryan which I assume means he was in the kayak along with Twit and her "baby," Chase.

Is a baby a step below a boo? Or a BAE, which is what Ryan has called Chase.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

You know that canoe has to be plus size.

I would love to see a video of Twit getting in and out of it---comedy gold,  I'm  telling you!

Truer words on that tight sports bra that Twit stuffed herself!--or has her barnacles-- stuff her into. 

I think she buys the cheap stretchy sports bras because the structured sports bras are a workout in themselves to get into and out of. The are some with hooks in the back like regular bras bit they are still complicated.  But the structured bras look and support are so much better than the thin, stretch ones.  

And you have to hold your arms up to pull  on the better structured sports bras,  and I don't think Twit has the arm strength to hold hers up for very long. 

She can lift quickly, run up stairs rapidly, and move /dance fast--for about 30 seconds each-- but her persistence and tenacity and just holding power is non-existentent.

Therein lies the lie of Sweatney's so-called athleticism. Her heart and lungs have to work too hard just to carry her around, much less do anything more taxing for very long.  

She's such a poor example for. ...anything. 

That Nike mannequin is missing Twit's butt wings also.  And her significantly overhanging fupa.

BTW, that Nike model kind of looks like me except I have a smaller waist--mine is a pear body. I do aqua zumba, swim, and have started Nia dance classes. Trying to stay healthy in my dotage. 

I haven't bought Nike for 40 years because of their child labor violations and poor labor conditions overall  in Asian sweat shops. 

• Love 6