Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

LOL I thought the same thing! I bet Glen did beat her up the wall but they will never show it because it doesn't make her look fabulous.

I think it’s likely as well. Whitney never does anything by herself so I’m sure she thought it would make funny video to make Glen do it and then laugh at him, like she did with the CrossFit workouts. But then since we haven’t seen Glen climbing the wall I am assuming it backfired and he did fine while she looked like an oaf. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 2/20/2019 at 3:30 PM, Hana Chan said:

For the life of me, I can't see how anyone who's ever watched this show would think that she's some kind of fitness icon to emulate. 

Twit is no fitness icon for me, but I just thought of a way she could have framed these adventures that might have been slightly icon-ish. Many overweight people put their lives on hold. Either they are waiting until the weight magically comes off, or they are too embarrassed to be seen doing physical stuff out in public, or don't know how they would hold up even just walking around a museum, etc. 

Twit could just go places and have low energy/low impact adventures and activities. She could show that you can get out and enjoy the world and your life at any size (this is not HAES, at least not in my mind).  She could even show what kind of accommodations she had to make for her weight - seat belt extenders; tables, not booths, in restaurants, etc. so that others could see how they could make these activities happen for themselves.

But no. We have coke head Buddy, cryin' eyes Heather, and 4 people left in BGDC. It's worse than Ruby.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I think it’s likely as well. Whitney never does anything by herself so I’m sure she thought it would make funny video to make Glen do it and then laugh at him, like she did with the CrossFit workouts. But then since we haven’t seen Glen climbing the wall I am assuming it backfired and he did fine while she looked like an oaf. 

Let's look at what happened: Twit stewed for a day or so cuz she only got 3' off the floor. So she summonds Jacob (producer) & demands a retake. Then new arrangements need to be made with the rock-climbimg gym, massive equipment -- ladders, cameras, etc. -- are gathered up & a crew is put together to handle the equipment. All this so pouty Twit can move a foot higher on the wall with her daddy cheering in the background. No wonder it didn't "make the cut." If you were PMG (prod co) would you give her that extra foot after so much time, money & energy was wasted becuz Ms. Narcissist wasn't happy with the first take?

• Love 6

Twi has one of her Q&As in her IG profile story. I asked my usual "Where's Donna?" question & I invite all of you to do so as well. Maybe if 20 or so ppl ask, we'll get an answer.

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, Dot said:

Let's look at what happened: Twit stewed for a day or so cuz she only got 3' off the floor. So she summonds Jacob (producer) & demands a retake. Then new arrangements need to be made with the rock-climbimg gym, massive equipment -- ladders, cameras, etc. -- are gathered up & a crew is put together to handle the equipment. All this so pouty Twit can move a foot higher on the wall with her daddy cheering in the background. No wonder it didn't "make the cut." If you were PMG (prod co) would you give her that extra foot after so much time, money & energy was wasted becuz Ms. Narcissist wasn't happy with the first take?

If I was PMG I would make sure every pathetic thing she can’t do was front and center and if Glen climbed the wall I’d make sure we saw it. Of course if I was PMG I would have dumped her narcissistic ass ages ago.

• Love 6
Just now, Dot said:

Twi has one of her Q&As in her IG profile story. I asked my usual "Where's Donna?" question & I invite all of you to do so as well. Maybe if 20 or so ppl ask, we'll get an answer.

I thought it was funny that one of the questions she chose to answer was ‘How often do you run into fans’. She said ‘Daily, if I actually leave the house’. Um... I thought you worked out and swam every day. So how can that be true if your first instinct is to mention ‘if I actually leave the house’. LOL

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, Dot said:

I'm banned from her IG because I pointed out shit she does wrong in her workouts, so I can only view it when I log out of IG. LOL.

Does Reddit count as social media? I think she or her barnacles have been invading the MBFFL sub over there. Lots of "pro-Whitney" and "You all are such meanies" posts lately.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Dot said:

I'm not on IG, so can't. And I'm sure that, like @cherenkov, I'd be banned in a hot second for daring to point out how shitty her "werkouts" are..... 

• Love 5
On 2/21/2019 at 2:10 PM, 3girlsforus said:

My kids have gone to these indoor climbing places but I’ve never tried it because of a debilitating fear of heights. Is it really that hard? I’m not saying it’s “easy” but when you have foot and hand holds it seems like you wouldn’t have to be a major athlete to do at least the beginner and maybe even more intermediate walls. I’ve seen the bouldering (I think that’s what it’s called) walls where you climb even upside down with no belayer. That seems really hard and you’d have to have major grip strength. But regular stuff seems pretty doable for a regular person. Am I incorrect? I guess I’m just thinking rather than this showing that she’s fat but still can do stuff, it really shows she’s fat so she can’t do regular stuff. 

No, it's not that difficult - at least the beginner routes, for someone of a normal weight and in at least average shape. I went rock climbing once for the first time last fall and was able to complete the easier routes on the bouldering walls without much of a struggle.    

On 2/22/2019 at 12:39 AM, monagatuna said:

Another note: those holds? They're color coded. You follow the hold in your color scheme. It's planned that way for a reason. Whitney just grabs any hold in front of her. Like any other thing she tries, she cheats.

You'd think that someone at the rock climbing place would've explained this to her, but I'm guessing even if they did, she just ignored it like she ignored the trainer's advice when she tried to hike the trail at Hanging Rock. 

• Love 10
17 hours ago, cherenkov said:

I'm banned from her IG because I pointed out shit she does wrong in her workouts, so I can only view it when I log out of IG. LOL.

Does Reddit count as social media? I think she or her barnacles have been invading the MBFFL sub over there. Lots of "pro-Whitney" and "You all are such meanies" posts lately.

I’ve noticed that too...but I’ve also noticed that the “pro-whits” are starting to get called out more and maybe not receiving so many upvotes.  Whereas the ones pointing out whit’s narcissism, stunted maturity, braying laughter, nastiness, etc. and general fakery are seeming to receive more of the upvotes!  Could it be more viewers are beginning to question Whitney’s authenticity and abilities? I personally enjoy it when one of her rabid fans asks for proof of her flaws and the snarkers come back with a laundry list of examples that are easily provable. HA!

Edited by Ritanne
  • Love 7
On 2/18/2019 at 3:22 PM, Dot said:

Yes! I've thought that since she started wearing them well before she started pushing them on nobsactivebysnoga. What is it about those particular leggings that make them so unappealing?

It's because you can see all the lines outlining her legs and crotch area.  Black sort of camouflages all that stuff.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, cherenkov said:

I noticed the Pro-Twit postings lately too.   Someone mentioned this site, (was it you?) and I felt like saying they should stay away  because it's the complete opposite here.

Edited by SevenCostanza
  • Love 2

Tonight's photo from a clurb is one of those designed to titilate the fans, many of whom are swerving away from a Twit/ Boo Bear love affair & asking is Ryan her "new boo?"

Edited by Dot
too many ts in titilate
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Dot said:

Tonight's photo from a clurb is one of those designed to titilate the fans, many of whom are swerving away from a Twit/ Boo Bear love affair & asking is Ryan her "new boo?"

Her weave / mesh is showing along her hairline. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Then Twit & Ryan move on to Ed's Bar where they meet up with Cam (other guy at the drunken TG dinner).

Can anyone interpret what Twit yells at Cam in the IG profile story video? (I couldn't quite catch it with my old, tired ears.)

I guess we fans are being treated to Twit's Sat night as a reminder of how fab her life is.

16 hours ago, aliya said:

Twit is no fitness icon for me, but I just thought of a way she could have framed these adventures that might have been slightly icon-ish. Many overweight people put their lives on hold. Either they are waiting until the weight magically comes off, or they are too embarrassed to be seen doing physical stuff out in public, or don't know how they would hold up even just walking around a museum, etc. 

Twit could just go places and have low energy/low impact adventures and activities. She could show that you can get out and enjoy the world and your life at any size (this is not HAES, at least not in my mind).  She could even show what kind of accommodations she had to make for her weight - seat belt extenders; tables, not booths, in restaurants, etc. so that others could see how they could make these activities happen for themselves.

But no. We have coke head Buddy, cryin' eyes Heather, and 4 people left in BGDC. It's worse than Ruby.

Yes!  This post made me finally realize why I've always had a bad impression of Whitney (beyond her incessant sexual innuendos/touching, constant screaming and apparent talent of becoming a nasty shrew at the drop of a hat).

Instead of showing obese people enjoying life, she shows herself failing on an epic scale.  I was mortified for her watching the skiing debacle, where she was helpless and yelling for anyone to help pick her up.  Were I morbidly obese, this would give me even more reason to stay home.  Why would anyone who already has trepidation about doing physical activities due to their size be motivated after watching Whitney?  If there is one thing the Hawaii whine-a-thon seemed to teach viewers, it's that obese people should NEVER try such things as they end in tears, intense pain, and a profound sense of personal failure that you still won't shut up about the following season.

Of course I know that this is not the case, and that almost everyone can do physical things in moderation.  But what Whitney is teaching is that you have to reach way beyond your capabilities to make anything worthwhile, and when you fail, you should own that sense of failure.  Fabulous indeed.

• Love 22
10 hours ago, Dot said:

Then Twit & Ryan move on to Ed's Bar where they meet up with Cam (other guy at the drunken TG dinner).

Can anyone interpret what Twit yells at Cam in the IG profile story video? (I couldn't quite catch it with my old, tired ears.)

I guess we fans are being treated to Twit's Sat night as a reminder of how fab her life is.

Whitney is timing Cam chugging a pint (?) with her phone. Can't quite judge the size of the glass. He slams it down empty, she says, "You did it! Cam! 2.58!" (Presumably seconds.) 

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Calliope12 said:

If there is one thing the Hawaii whine-a-thon seemed to teach viewers, it's that obese people should NEVER try such things as they end in tears, intense pain, and a profound sense of personal failure that you still won't shut up about the following season.

7 hours ago, minamreeka said:

I don't think there is shame in realizing your own limitations.  

She's trying to prove "haters" wrong and show that fat people can do anything when in reality we really cannot do everything an average weight fit person can do.  But that doesn't mean we can't go out and do the things which we are capable of doing and take pride in ourselves for living life.  

One of the most maddening moments of Twitism is that early video -- still available on YouTube, I think -- where she demands that the viewer believe that everyone is "limitless." Well, Twit, here's the truth: no one is without limitations. Those of us who learn to acknowledge them & work around them -- whatever they are -- are the ones who are healthy & happy. And, yes, fabulous. Those of us who don't spend our lives in therapy, depressed, always trying too much & failing. And not fabulous.

• Love 12
On 2/23/2019 at 3:15 PM, Dot said:

I only started watching this show recently, i only watched the first episode when it aired , so i have to ask who is Donna?

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, Nicmar said:

I only started watching this show recently, i only watched the first episode when it aired , so i have to ask who is Donna?

Donna is her friend/other roommate/suspected caretaker/bare breast massage giver/travel companion person who has not been seen since last season's trip to Hawaii.

• Love 3

The Sat night barhopping video on nobsactive's IG profile is even worse. Twit invites her subscribers to have a good time, do whatever they want to, "eat a corn dog if you want." Then Ryan thrusts a cocktail in front of Twit who giggles & says "bye."

Way to encourage good habits, Twit & barnacle.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 3
On 2/15/2019 at 9:54 AM, Nicmar said:

One of the comments on there said it looks like an ad for the Bachelorette . and that she should try out for that show. 

Would the men vying for her hand already have been cast?  Because if not, you might not have many people signing up.  Do they have to be mobile?  If not, maybe the Assanti brothers could vie for her.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, auntjess said:

Would the men vying for her hand already have been cast?  Because if not, you might not have many people signing up.  Do they have to be mobile?  If not, maybe the Assanti brothers could vie for her.

Or "ow my laigs." But he's already spoken for. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 2/23/2019 at 10:22 PM, Dot said:

I laughed out loud when I saw this on Instagram.  Like anyone (other than Whitney herself and the members of her delusional fan base) believes there's a snowball's chance in hell that this guy finds Whitney attractive.  

Edited by krushin
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, John M said:

Ryan pings my gaydar something fierce for some reason.

Mine, too, but he has declared on instagram that he is straight and single. *shrugs*

Now it looks like, from Ryan's current instagram story, that Whitney has rented an apartment in a trendy neighborhood in Charlotte. I know she's supposed to be splitting her time between Charlotte and Greensboro to make the nobs active videos with him, but I'm surprised she's actually paying for a rental. Or is production paying for the rental and using the premises when she's not actually filming there? I really hope this isn't a predictor of another season story line to come.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, krushin said:

I laughed out loud when I saw this on Instagram.  Like anyone (other than Whitney herself and the members of her delusional fan base) believes there's a snowball's chance in hell that this guy finds Whitney attractive.  

He finds the prospect of big money attractive. 

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Mine, too, but he has declared on instagram that he is straight and single. *shrugs*

I understand bromances are a big thing, but doesn't Ryan carry them a bit over the line, esp. with a guy named Stephen? Ryan's IG page (before I was blocked) showed lots of photos of the two draped all over each other. And isn't that the guy that Ryan designed as BAE, or something like that, meaning before anyone else?

My gaydar always pings, too, when we see him with Twit. But, when you think about it, that's mostly the only time we see him. When he's with his friend Cam he doesn't seem as gay..So maybe he's not lying when he says he's straight. Which begs the Q: why is he so attached to Twit? It can only be becuz he sees her as his way to "stardom" -- fame & fortune.

And, yes, I do believe we're looking at a S-7 -- given the ratings -- which will include Ryan. Like someone commented upthread, I'm exhausted from the phoniness of this season, so I'll probably be exiting if there is a new season, much as Iove the snark here. (Anyone else notice how many fewer there are of us now? Lots of dropouts already.) 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

I mean, I don't know any facts about what Ryan believes or lives but I do know that a hardbodied homosexual selling fitness classes to sad fat single women is an uphill climb.

Remember when there were years of ambiguity about the sexuality of Bob Harper of The Biggest Loser? Gurl. GURL.

• Love 5
On 2/15/2019 at 7:54 AM, Nicmar said:

One of the comments on there said it looks like an ad for the Bachelorette . and that she should try out for that show. 

Well, she wouldn't have a chance to "stop and smell the roses" on that show . . . because there wouldn't ever be a rose handed to her.  LOL.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Dot said:

I understand bromances are a big thing, but doesn't Ryan carry them a bit over the line, esp. with a guy named Stephen? Ryan's IG page (before I was blocked) showed lots of photos of the two draped all over each other. And isn't that the guy that Ryan designed as BAE, or something like that, meaning before anyone else?

My gaydar always pings, too, when we see him with Twit. But, when you think about it, that's mostly the only time we see him. When he's with his friend Cam he doesn't seem as gay..So maybe he's not lying when he says he's straight. Which begs the Q: why is he so attached to Twit? It can only be becuz he sees her as his way to "stardom" -- fame & fortune.

And, yes, I do believe we're looking at a S-7 -- given the ratings -- which will include Ryan. Like someone commented upthread, I'm exhausted from the phoniness of this season, so I'll probably be exiting if there is a new season, much as Iove the snark here. (Anyone else notice how many fewer there are of us now? Lots of dropouts already.) 

What made him block you?  Just curious hahaha

On 2/21/2019 at 11:10 AM, 3girlsforus said:

Is it really that hard? I’m not saying it’s “easy” but when you have foot and hand holds it seems like you wouldn’t have to be a major athlete to do at least the beginner and maybe even more intermediate walls.

Nope, it’s not that hard at all! I love climbing so I’m always trying to get everyone I know out on the rocks too; my constant refrain is ‘If you can stand up from a squat, you can climb.’ (So Whit’s out.) It’s a little different in a gym because of the prescribed routes limiting your choices, but as I detest gym climbing and don’t think it really approximates outdoor climbing, I wouldn’t start a newbie in a gym anyway. 

On the Donna front, I recently had a nice little online back-and-forth with her and she seems to be fine. At least, as @ClareWalks says, we know she isn’t chained up in Whit’s basement. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, krushin said:

What made him block you?  Just curious hahaha

I'm curious, too, since I never posted to his site to give him the opportunity. I've finally decided that maybe IG did its thing where it included my acct with a bunch of other random accts, saying something like "do you want to follow these ppl w interests similar to yours?" & he blocked the bunch of us to get rid of us. (It's annoying when IG does that.)

Wow... Whitney on a four-wheeler. Not like any of us actually expected her to do any real walking.

Stuff like this really annoys me, and not just for the snark of seeing Whitney riding when walking would do her a world of good. When I'm out in the wilderness like that, I actually want to enjoy the wilderness. I want to listen to birds and maybe get a chance to see some real wildlife. But inevitably some yahoo on a four-wheeler or snow machine comes tearing through, ruins the quiet and just totally kills the mood. No chance on seeing deer or moose with that kind of racket.

Edited by Hana Chan
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, AZChristian said:
On 2/15/2019 at 9:54 AM, Nicmar said:

Well, she wouldn't have a chance to "stop and smell the roses" on that show . . . because there wouldn't ever be a rose handed to her.  LOL.

The more I think of it, the more I like the idea of her on Dancing with the Stars, because I remember now seeing how much and how rigorously they had to practice, or at least the used to.
She wouldn't last an hour.

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, auntjess said:

The more I think of it, the more I like the idea of her on Dancing with the Stars, because I remember now seeing how much and how rigorously they had to practice, or at least the used to.
She wouldn't last an hour.

She'd "injure" herself when stopping for Starbucks on the way to meeting her professional.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

Wow... Whitney on a four-wheeler. Not like any of us actually expected her to do any real walking.

Stuff like this really annoys me, and not just for the snark of seeing Whitney riding when walking would do her a world of good. When I'm out in the wilderness like that, I actually want to enjoy the wilderness. I want to listen to birds and maybe get a chance to see some real wildlife. But inevitably some yahoo on a four-wheeler or snow machine comes tearing through, ruins the quiet and just totally kills the mood. No chance on seeing deer or moose with that kind of racket.

I feel the same way. My ex used to love riding quads, but couldn't understand why I thought blasting through the woods wearing a full face helmet, wasn't my idea of enjoying the outdoors. 

• Love 5

For f''sake, she peed in the hot tub at that log cabin - she is utterly disgusting, she thought it was funny and then said that she pees whenever she is in water.  What is she, four years old?  She has the maturity of a four year old.  I wonder if she pees in her own bathtub too (oops forgot she doesn't fit in a bathtub).  I can't believe her friends got in after knowing she had just urinated.  The owners of that chalet must be livid - they will have to empty it out and have it cleaned now.  Just vile.

Edited by afishcalledwanda
  • Love 16

...and she is utterly ridiculous whenever she does a hike, she literally starts out running despite everyone telling her to pace herself.  When she went on the hike to Hanging Rock the fellow from the rock climbing gym totally called her out but was nice enough to say she was "stubborn" instead of calling her an a-hole.  What was the point of having him do the hike with her if she wouldn't take his advice.  Also hilarious footage of her rolling her blimp sized body down the rocks.  Then she went way out on the hanging rock - further than the rock climbing guy - and all I could think was "just one little push, somebody, please LOL

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

One other big "tell" about what a narcissist she is - she says about her Dad "that's what he is there for, as a witness".  ie. your Dad is only there to watch you do things - that is the attitude of a toddler.  She is a freakin' 400 pound toddler. She is the centre of the universe and everybody in her life only exists to watch her or fulfill her needs.  And the fake crying all the time boo hoo "Avi said I couldn't do this hike" with mascara tears; "boo hoo I am worried about my boo bear losing sobriety because he broke up with Chelsea" quivering lower lip and misty eyes.  I kinda hate myself for watching but I can't help watching this constant train wreck.  I don't understand how anyone can hang out with her ( I guess they are paid) although they are a bunch of total losers all of them.  When Twitney says they are the same as they were at 15, in high school, she is right.

• Love 14
On 2/21/2019 at 12:57 PM, Colleenna said:

Watching the guy climbing the wall in the background. He's easily 12 feet off the ground before Twitney is barely 2 feet up. 

OMG she is ridiculous.  Just a big bag of fat - listen to how out of breath she is after 2 or 3 steps up

• Love 5