Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

He looks like he wants to vomit. 

Angelina Jolie's PDA with her brother was vomit inducing enough ....and Whit is no Angelina.

Hunter looks like he is dead inside.

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, Kelly88 said:

Angelina Jolie's PDA with her brother was vomit inducing enough ....and Whit is no Angelina.

Hunter looks like he is dead inside.

Oh geez. I’d forgotten about that. That was gross too. 

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

She went on TV in a tank top and leggings.  

Gotta push the merch.

Besides, when does she ever wear anything else, unless compelled by TV production requirements?

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Gotta push the merch.

Besides, when does she ever wear anything else, unless compelled by TV production requirements?

True but I thought maybe this would have been one of those production requirements. Since it seems like the point was to push NObsactive I suspect they did some kind of demonstration which would require moveable clothing. But look at Ryan. He’s wearing sports clothing but looks presentable. My patience with her slovenly, whiny, entitled approach to life has officially left the building completely. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Ketzel said:

And she only wears that tank top rolled up under her bra to show her gut unless she's on someone else's TV show.

3 hours ago, cdp73 said:

The gray area on those leggings does her no favors.  

Yes! I've thought that since she started wearing them well before she started pushing them on nobsactivebysnoga. What is it about those particular leggings that make them so unappealing?

BTW, Ryan looks like he's thinking to himself, "I've made it! I'm a star now!" Even tho Twit has never made it to a legit TV show except in the waning days of Meagyn Kelly. All her guest appearances are on these syndicated shows picked up by a few cheesy cables. But Ryan thinks he's shittin' in high cotton (as my Southern roots compel me to say). How pathetic. God only knows what service he has to provide to Twit in order to attach himself to her along with the other barnacles.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 6
On 2/14/2019 at 7:43 PM, 3girlsforus said:

Here we have Whitney doing the “Bend and Snap”. I guess she figures that is her Valentine’s Day present to us. Where can we return it?

How many times are we going to be subject to that horrible outfit?  Please take it away from her. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

That TV show was just as insignificant as I thought: it's a local Charlotte morning show. One of the fans asked Twit if she lives in Charlotte now. She replied that she splits her time between there & Greensboro. Which begs the Q: where does she stay overnight?

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Dot said:

That TV show was just as insignificant as I thought: it's a local Charlotte morning show. One of the fans asked Twit if she lives in Charlotte now. She replied that she splits her time between there & Greensboro. Which begs the Q: where does she stay overnight?

Don’t go there. That is exactly the question she wants everyone asking. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Isn't she not-so-secretly-in-love with ANY heterosexual male within 10 feet of her?   😄 

No, but she not-so-secretly believes that they lust after her.  Because she's so senshus donchaknow.....

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

Good Lord, did she just say she and Ryan have TWENTY THOUSAND participants in their "community"? She must mean the number that signed up for the newsletter, not actual paying participants. I find it unimaginable that these two are raking in $400,000 per month  ($4.8 million, if all twenty thousand hung in for a full year).

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, krushin said:

I found a link to the tv spot. I think she is not so secretly in love with her “business partner”

http://www.wbtv.com/video/2019/02/18/no-more-bs/

Jeez, she never lets Ryan get a word in edgewise even when the show host directly talks to him. No wonder she said Ryan "had his tv debut and killed it." She's always impressed with someone's performance who lets her do all the talking.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Good Lord, did she just say she and Ryan have TWENTY THOUSAND participants in their "community"? She must mean the number that signed up for the newsletter, not actual paying participants. I find it unimaginable that these two are raking in $400,000 per month  ($4.8 million, if all twenty thousand hung in for a full year).

Yeah, I noticed that, too. And I don't believe it for one minute.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Colleenna said:

No, but she not-so-secretly believes that they lust after her.  Because she's so senshus donchaknow.....

And it’s not just her heterosexual male friends. She no-so-secretly believes her gay male friends lust after her too. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, krushin said:

I found a link to the tv spot. I think she is not so secretly in love with her “business partner”

The host says she is a "trendsetter" and has a "beautiful spirit":

First, workouts and diets for all body sizes has been around for a long time. Remember "Curves"? They still exist--this is NOT a trend, plus online guidance is available for free out there. And second, has he SEEN the show and her "beautiful spirit"? Just, really?!? 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 12
12 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Good Lord, did she just say she and Ryan have TWENTY THOUSAND participants in their "community"? e

Thinking about it, I seem to remember her stating she almost has 10K in her comments while urging others to join. I'm too lazy to look for the comment, but IIRC, she was probably lying then & certainly lying now.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Dot said:

Jeez, she never lets Ryan get a word in edgewise even when the show host directly talks to him. No wonder she said Ryan "had his tv debut and killed it."

Ha! The whole segment was five and a half minutes long and Ryan got to speak for - tada! 22 seconds. Whitney tried to interrupt him around 15 seconds in, but he was in the middle of a word and kept going until she successfully interrupted him about 6 seconds later. Whitney does NOT like anyone else getting the attention spotlight when she's around.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

OMG she is so deluded with her workouts.  She is doing leg presses of 300 pounds - that is not even her own body weight!  (I can leg press more than double my body weight).  So then she goes rock climbing and - surprise surprise - can't lift her own body weight up the wall (she gets about 3 feet up with the usual loud winging and crying) then falls off the wall and declares it a success.  And next she is planning to do 10 miles of biking/hiking/belaying in Alaska without doing any training leading up to it.  This is another huge failure in the making.  She is missing some essential brain parts.  Who plans a 10 mile workout without doing any training leading up to it?  Completely narcissistic and delusional.  Unfortunately I am compelled to watch this train wreck in motion...

Edited by afishcalledwanda
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

I have to mention this one:  Twitney complains about Buddy and Chelsea making "inappropriate" sexual comments/innuendo...HELLO this is what Twitney does continually with everyone around her - so hypocritical to bash other people for doing exactly what she does all the time - jealous of Buddy much?  She is incredibly emotionally stunted, she acts like an obnoxious 11 year old.  And completely unable to see the reality of her own ludicrous and inappropriate behavior.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
18 minutes ago, afishcalledwanda said:

OMG she is so deluded with her workouts.  She is doing leg presses of 300 pounds - that is not even her own body weight!  (I can leg press more than double my body weight).  So then she goes rock climbing and - surprise surprise - can't lift her own body weight up the wall (she gets about 3 feet up with the usual loud winging and crying) then falls off the wall and declares it a success.  And next she is planning to do 10 miles of biking/hiking/belaying in Alaska without doing any training leading up to it.  This is another huge failure in the making.  She is missing some essential brain parts.  Who plans a 10 mile workout without doing any training leading up to it?  Completely narcissistic and delusional.  Unfortunately I am compelled to watch this train wreck in motion...

She's  setting herself up to fail.  I don't know if she knows she's doing it but  the whole thing is ridiculous.   "I couldn't do an 8K without almost crippling myself so this year I'll do something harder!"  Then she can cry and praise herself for being such a warrior and never giving up.

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

She's  setting herself up to fail.  I don't know if she knows she's doing it but  the whole thing is ridiculous.   "I couldn't do an 8K without almost crippling myself so this year I'll do something harder!"  Then she can cry and praise herself for being such a warrior and never giving up.

Exactly!  What doesn't she understand about training for an event or race???

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:
2 hours ago, afishcalledwanda said:

Everything?

🤣!!!!

Apparently, because it would seem rather simple to my way of thinking that if you want to do a 5 mile bike ride in Alaska, and also a 5 mile hike...maybe the appropriate training would be, oh, I don't know, actually riding a bike 5 miles and walking for 5 miles to get ready for it???

Nah, just do a bunch of random shit at the gym with Jessica.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

🤣!!!!

Apparently, because it would seem rather simple to my way of thinking that if you want to do a 5 mile bike ride in Alaska, and also a 5 mile hike...maybe the appropriate training would be, oh, I don't know, actually riding a bike 5 miles and walking for 5 miles to get ready for it???

Oh you silly silly logical being. How can you question the ways of the Whitney???? Us regular folk just can’t comprehend her fabulousness. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, afishcalledwanda said:

I don't think we'll ever know. If I had to ask Whitney one question, this would be it. It's a constant trend with her--a couple weeks before an event and she thinks she can do what needs done in that time. THAT, Whitney, is the time most trained athletes are tapering. Shoulda done the hard work months ahead of time. The fact that she does not recognize or acknowledge this is baffling. Everything is last-minute with her, then she acts surprised when it's hard. 

Jessica's reaction to learning how soon Whitney's trip was and that there was practically NO TIME to get her trained up for it was a gem. Whitney's done NOTHING to prepare herself for this. Jessica has got to be frustrated with Whitney. 

• Love 8
On 2/18/2019 at 10:48 PM, Dot said:

Jeez, she never lets Ryan get a word in edgewise even when the show host directly talks to him. No wonder she said Ryan "had his tv debut and killed it." She's always impressed with someone's performance who lets her do all the talking.

I bet Ryan was pissed that she took over the interview and didn't let him finish his story. 

On 2/18/2019 at 6:38 PM, krushin said:

I think Twit is not so secretly in love with herself.  

• Love 7
18 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

And, perhaps more importantly, she can wait for other people to praise her for being such a warrior and never giving up.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

🤣!!!!

Wait, last season, didn't she have a really hard time riding a bike? What the hell makes her think it will be any better now?? Lifting a few weights does not give you ENDURANCE to ride a bike, or walk. I can't believe that her "trainers" haven't sat down and told her how incredibly stupid this idea is, and told her how to properly do it. But then they may have, and that doesn't fit the show or her agenda, so of course, they wouldn't show that. 

• Love 8

For the life of me, I can't see how anyone who's ever watched this show would think that she's some kind of fitness icon to emulate. We've seen her nearly kill herself skiing before she even got to the slope, nearly murder a horse trying to "ride" it, totally fail at a fun run in Hawaii and now seems (again) to be setting herself up for failure in Alaska. If I were looking form someone to inspire me to get into shape, Whitney would be last on my list.

For any of us who have ever worked for a physical goal of some kind, we know that nothing comes overnight. And that there are times when no matter how much we might want to do something, our bodies just aren't going to cooperate. Will power will only take you so far. Like it or not, a woman pushing 400 pounds is just not going to physically be able to do some of the stunts that Whitney keeps trying and it's not because of fat shaming. It's simply mechanics and reality.

• Love 15
22 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

For the life of me, I can't see how anyone who's ever watched this show would think that she's some kind of fitness icon to emulate. We've seen her nearly kill herself skiing before she even got to the slope, nearly murder a horse trying to "ride" it, totally fail at a fun run in Hawaii and now seems (again) to be setting herself up for failure in Alaska. If I were looking form someone to inspire me to get into shape, Whitney would be last on my list.

For any of us who have ever worked for a physical goal of some kind, we know that nothing comes overnight. And that there are times when no matter how much we might want to do something, our bodies just aren't going to cooperate. Will power will only take you so far. Like it or not, a woman pushing 400 pounds is just not going to physically be able to do some of the stunts that Whitney keeps trying and it's not because of fat shaming. It's simply mechanics and reality.

Most of them are probably only a few meals away from qualifying for Dr. Now. 

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, Mollysmom said:

I can't believe that her "trainers" haven't sat down and told her how incredibly stupid this idea is, and told her how to properly do it.

Her "trainer" is unqualified and lacks any kind of understanding of how to have someone exercise in a productive way, encourages poor form, and has given no indication that she is in any way able to provide endurance sports coaching. Even if Jessica wasn't so bad at coaching weight lifting (and she is, demonstrably, from numerous videos in which she fails to correct bad form - or worse calls it good - in Whitney's social media), there is nothing at all that indicates Jessica has any knowledge at all of endurance sports, or is an endurance athlete herself.

• Love 7

The problem is that pretty much anyone can set up shop as a trainer. While there are some national accreditation agencies, it's not like there is some real professional standard that they all follow and you'll find plenty of lousy trainers as you will great ones.

And different trainers specialize in different areas. I would think that Whitney would be better served by a trainer more focused on general conditioning, preferably one who worked in conjunction with a physician or physical therapist, who can really access Whitney's needs and how to help her achieve realistic goals that will benefit her (in weight loss and mobility). She needs strength training, but not to the exclusion of cardio, stretching and having a physician monitoring because of her medical history. 

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Dot said:

Here's that video from a couple of months ago that Twit posted as a IG profile story so we couldn't share it at that time.

I don't get why she does this. Why go back just to make it "a little higher" than last time and more importantly, why advertise it? Does she think the world is going to be impressed by her panting after just a couple steps? This is what toddlers and children do: "Mom, look. LOOK. MOM!"--every time they jump in the pool or learn a new trick. 

If she wants to show she can do it, she needs to quietly work on it, become proficient and make it to the damn top of the wall--then put it on IG (that would likely require her losing at least 100 lb, however). These "baby steps" are just that--for babies. 

• Love 10
15 hours ago, Dot said:

Here's that video from a couple of months ago that Twit posted as a IG profile story so we couldn't share it at that time.

Watching the guy climbing the wall in the background. He's easily 12 feet off the ground before Twitney is barely 2 feet up. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

Watching the guy climbing the wall in the background. He's easily 12 feet off the ground before Twitney is barely 2 feet up. 

My kids have gone to these indoor climbing places but I’ve never tried it because of a debilitating fear of heights. Is it really that hard? I’m not saying it’s “easy” but when you have foot and hand holds it seems like you wouldn’t have to be a major athlete to do at least the beginner and maybe even more intermediate walls. I’ve seen the bouldering (I think that’s what it’s called) walls where you climb even upside down with no belayer. That seems really hard and you’d have to have major grip strength. But regular stuff seems pretty doable for a regular person. Am I incorrect? I guess I’m just thinking rather than this showing that she’s fat but still can do stuff, it really shows she’s fat so she can’t do regular stuff. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

My kids have gone to these indoor climbing places but I’ve never tried it because of a debilitating fear of heights. Is it really that hard? I’m not saying it’s “easy” but when you have foot and hand holds it seems like you wouldn’t have to be a major athlete to do at least the beginner and maybe even more intermediate walls.

A 5.5 is the easiest of the routes where you're going to actually go up a wall. The holds will generally be pretty big and close enough together that there isn't much technique or expertise needed to climb up it. It's not quite as easy as a ladder, but it's not obscenely difficult and anyone in reasonable shape could do a top rope climb up a 5.5 on their first day provided they don't panic over the height of it. Most of the upward gain is done by legs - you hold on with your hands, lift one foot up, and then stand on that foot. Move hands up, lift other foot up, stand on the next hold.

The first time I went to a climbing gym, the very first trip up the wall was a 5.5 which I topped out the first attempt. I had never climbed anything that wasn't a step ladder before that. Those generally do not have a bunch of overhang on them, they're pretty straight vertical, and are beginner routes. It certainly can and does get a lot harder, but a 5.5 is not as hard as Whitney made out.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
On 2/19/2019 at 11:28 PM, Sasha888 said:

Ah, but if you're fabulous, you don't need to.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

My kids have gone to these indoor climbing places but I’ve never tried it because of a debilitating fear of heights. Is it really that hard? I’m not saying it’s “easy” but when you have foot and hand holds it seems like you wouldn’t have to be a major athlete to do at least the beginner and maybe even more intermediate walls. I’ve seen the bouldering (I think that’s what it’s called) walls where you climb even upside down with no belayer. That seems really hard and you’d have to have major grip strength. But regular stuff seems pretty doable for a regular person. Am I incorrect? I guess I’m just thinking rather than this showing that she’s fat but still can do stuff, it really shows she’s fat so she can’t do regular stuff. 

The easier tracks are like climbing a ladder. She could've done a 5.3 or 5.4 without much trouble. If you look at the guy behind her (previously referenced) you can tell he's a climber. He's using his legs to propel himself upwards while using his hands to stabilize himself. Meanwhile Twit is rocking back and forth trying to haul her 400 pounds upward with her forearms (first time I tried doing that, the next day my arm cramped up reaching for a doorknob). A typical normal sized person could make it to the top doing a track within their abilities, even if they are not climbers or particularly fit. I'm not afraid of heights but it is intimidating to make that first fall. 

Another note: those holds? They're color coded. You follow the hold in your color scheme. It's planned that way for a reason. Whitney just grabs any hold in front of her. Like any other thing she tries, she cheats.

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
On 2/20/2019 at 8:59 PM, Dot said:

Wait-did Glen climb too or did he just “kill it” cheering for Twit? Because if Glen climbed, why aren’t we seeing that instead of her baby steps?

I mean, I know the answer to my own question- everything is always all about Twit, it’s probably not “fabulous” to have your 70-something Dad climb further up the wall, etc. But still! I want to see Glen climbing, not hear him cheering for his toddler.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 2/15/2019 at 9:54 AM, Nicmar said:

One of the comments on there said it looks like an ad for the Bachelorette . and that she should try out for that show. 

On 2/14/2019 at 8:43 PM, 3girlsforus said:
Here we have Whitney doing the “Bend and Snap”. I guess she figures that is her Valentine’s Day present to us. Where can we return it?
On 2/16/2019 at 1:02 PM, 3girlsforus said:

He looks like he wants to vomit. 

I want to vomit. I’ve appreciated this PTV update where I have the option to react in different ways to posts, but why oh why did we not get a disgusted/vomit option? I wanted to give it as a reaction to all three of the above posts. Surprise, sad, and funny don’t quite cover it when it comes to Twit. And forget about “useful” or “like.”  🤮🤮🤮

Edited by MrsWitter
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

Wait-did Glen climb too or did he just “kill it” cheering for Twit? Because if Glen climbed, why aren’t we seeing that instead of her baby steps?

I mean, I know the answer to my own question- everything is always all about Twit, it’s probably not “fabulous” to have your 70-something Dad climb further up the wall, etc. But still! I want to see Glen climbing, not hear him cheering for his toddler.

LOL I thought the same thing! I bet Glen did beat her up the wall but they will never show it because it doesn't make her look fabulous.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

LOL I thought the same thing! I bet Glen did beat her up the wall but they will never show it because it doesn't make her look fabulous.

Well, who the hell knows? (Tho I'm pretty sure I heard him cheering her on.)

There's no way to know for sure since Twit's idea of "killing it" is rather amorphous. For example, Ryan was killing it in his "television debut" when she allowed him 22 seconds of dialog in a 5:30 minute interview.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3