Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

44 minutes ago, krushin said:

“He totally wants me” - Whitney, probably 

3B926472-AFCE-494D-BE28-CA2150D11133.jpeg

Any time they'r standing side-by-side, Ryan is rigid & Twit has her grubby li'l chubby hands all over him.

• Love 6

I used to wonder what type of women are Twit's genuine fans.  Who are the ones that post how great she looks on her Instagram? Who actually finds her an inspiration?  Well today for some reason these two women popped up on my YouTube page.  The first one is Amberlynn Reid and from what I can tell she posts a lot of videos of herself eating and occasionally trying some fad diet and failing.   She's over 500 pounds so I can see how Twit would seem like  someone to admire in her eyes.

This one is Chantal Marie also 500 plus pounds.  Same deal.  Endless videos of her eating, trying fad diets, failing and crying about her size. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

I used to wonder what type of women are Twit's genuine fans.  Who are the ones that post how great she looks on her Instagram? Who actually finds her an inspiration?  Well today for some reason these two women popped up on my YouTube page.  The first one is Amberlynn Reid and from what I can tell she posts a lot of videos of herself eating and occasionally trying some fad diet and failing.   She's over 500 pounds so I can see how Twit would seem like  someone to admire in her eyes.

This one is Chantal Marie also 500 plus pounds.  Same deal.  Endless videos of her eating, trying fad diets, failing and crying about her size. 

Well, at least she's (sort of) honest about it, unlike Shitney, who swears she doesn't eat very much.

• Love 7

Those 2 women whose videos @SevenCostanza posted are incredibly delusional. And both seem to believe they have an audience who faithfully watches their videos -- who would do that?

ITA that these two are probably typical of Twit's devoted fans.

The second one was disgusting. As I watched -- and, esp. listened to -- her eat a McD's burger & fries, I thought of nothing but hogs at a trough. She apparently gets up every morning planning to eat her "last supper" before starting a diet. Every morning.

Where do these women get the funds for the amount of fast food they put away in a day? Fast food ain't cheap. Are taxpayer-funded disability pymts that much?

• Love 8
45 minutes ago, Dot said:

Those 2 women whose videos @SevenCostanza posted are incredibly delusional. And both seem to believe they have an audience who faithfully watches their videos -- who would do that?

ITA that these two are probably typical of Twit's devoted fans.

The second one was disgusting. As I watched -- and, esp. listened to -- her eat a McD's burger & fries, I thought of nothing but hogs at a trough. She apparently gets up every morning planning to eat her "last supper" before starting a diet. Every morning.

Where do these women get the funds for the amount of fast food they put away in a day? Fast food ain't cheap. Are taxpayer-funded disability pymts that much?

That's what kept going around in my mind. How much money do they spend and where do they get it?   One of them was talking about going to the gym after she polishes off her fries and burger, and then later she'll eat kale.  Like that will make all the bad eating go away.  

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Dot said:

Any time they'r standing side-by-side, Ryan is rigid & Twit has her grubby li'l chubby hands all over him.

I noticed how she hides part of herself behind him to make herself appear smaller.  She did the same thing with the picture of them where she is staring up at him while posing on a rock.   She is positioned so the boulder is hiding some of her girth.  

Edited by Ritanne
  • Love 5

At least one person mentioned the colored contact lenses that she frequently wears. Without them her eyes are not blue, not green - but hazel. She really is hungry to hear how beautiful, fierce and confident she may be.

Her followers are DELUSIONAL, just as delusional as she is.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Me from ME said:

At least one person mentioned the colored contact lenses that she frequently wears. Without them her eyes are not blue, not green - but hazel. She really is hungry to hear how beautiful, fierce and confident she may be.

She is just fishing for a compliment. Those are annoying as hell. My SIL was like that .

• Love 7

She is just fishing for a compliment.

Yeah, I think the frequency with which she does this indicates the status of her mental health. Something definitely wrong if she needs so much validation if her life is so fabulous.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Me from ME said:

Today's IG post (someone posted it here) about Henchi and prozac shows her actual eye color. Hazel. Anything else is fake. 

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I wonder if it occurred to her to call the vet to be sure Henchi is ok?

I seriously doubt that would occur to her.  She thinks this whole pill switch thing is ever so funny.

Vets give Prozac to cats, but the dosage is 5 mg or less, given once a day. Overdoses can cause seizures, among other things.  She gave Henchi 20 mg. And she doesn't know, I am sure, if there are any potential bad interactions with meds Henchi is already on.

And yet there are those who think Whitney would make a great, responsible parent for an infant.

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I seriously doubt that would occur to her.  She thinks this whole pill switch thing is ever so funny.

Vets give Prozac to cats, but the dosage is 5 mg or less, given once a day. Overdoses can cause seizures, among other things.  She gave Henchi 20 mg. And she doesn't know, I am sure, if there are any potential bad interactions with meds Henchi is already on.

And yet there are those who think Whitney would make a great, responsible parent for an infant.

Yea I know. The responses are all ‘no problem. Cats can take Prozac. Well less than 5mg and 20mg are hugely different.  Free Henchi!!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

For the sake of Henchi, I certainly hope you are right. 

Me too, but I seriously doubt even Whitney would be dense enough to mix up those medications. I think she’s just trying to be quirky and zany for her fan club 🙄

• Love 13

I wonder if it occurred to her to call the vet to be sure Henchi is ok?

Prozac dosing for cats is .5 mg - 1.0 mg. per pound. Not sure how big Henchi is - maybe 12 pounds (our cat is about 8 pounds and Henchi looks bigger than her but he may just have a lot of fur). So an appropriate dose for him would be 6 - 12 mg. I'd call the vet and watch him closely for 24 hours but he should be ok. Hope he is...

• Love 1
1 minute ago, krushin said:

Me too, but I seriously doubt even Whitney would be dense enough to mix up those medications. I think she’s just trying to be quirky and zany for her fan club 🙄

I own cats as well never would i mess up giving my meds to my cats. What fking moron. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, krushin said:

I’ll take “things that never happened” for $200, Alex

Good one, @Krushin! 😁

1 hour ago, krushin said:

Yeah, that was my instant thought when I read it. She has no filters, no boundaries. Anything she says or does is always problematic. I am beginning to hate the million+ fans who think she is so sassy, so adorable & so -- well -- fabulous. They're keeping TLC keeping that awful woman on TV. 

• Love 7

I have a Q about how IG & FB work.

I have noticed when a MBFFL barnacle or similar Z-list celeb comments about one of Twit's posts, it's always the first one in the list. For example, TFM has commented about Twit's most recent post & his is the very first post.

How does that happen? Does she have to cull out those posts some way & manually place them at the top? Is it somehow automatic?

I think TFM eased up on his usual frenetic pace to accommodate Twit's lack of mobility.

And what better way to also accommodate her than by designing a routine where she can bend over & let her ass protrude prominently several times?

Do these YouTube ppl like TFM have to pay a fee to the recording artist whose material they have stolen?

ETA: I was right! I watched the full 5 min of film on YouTube & Caleb announces at the onset that it's a warmup video, so the moves will not be as fast as usual. A polite way of saying his guest is too fat to move as fast as he usually wants to.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 10
25 minutes ago, Dot said:

I think TFM eased up on his usual frenetic pace to accommodate Twit's lack of mobility.

And what better way to also accommodate her than by designing a routine where she can bend over & let her ass protrude prominently several times?

Do these YouTube ppl like TFM have to pay a fee to the recording artist whose material they have stolen?

ETA: I was right! I watched the full 5 min of film on YouTube & Caleb announces at the onset that it's a warmup video, so the moves will not be as fast as usual. A polite way of saying his guest is too fat to move as fast as he usually wants to.

Yes, they're supposed to pay royalties on the music every time the video is played. Someone should report this to whoever owns the rights to PCD music. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Dot said:

But even that didn’t make it doable for her. If you notice when TFM bends over he grabs his own ass with both hands. She can’t reach her ass.

• Love 5
On 1/28/2019 at 5:20 PM, John M said:

I guess I am really confused where all this "active" and "working out" is supposed to be going? I thought this was going to be some "fat but fit!" B.S. but she continually demonstrates no only is she not fit but she is having serious issues with normal movement and stamina that you see with disabled people.

I'm disabled (walk on cruches due to being born with Spina Bifida) and have more stamina and better movement than she does. I have heavy leg braces, heavy shoes, and crutches, as well as deformed hips/legs. 

• Love 12

I'm not sure if I'm on the "right thread" or not.   There's a lot of bashing on here towards Whit .... but I have to say... Every week when Whitney is on,  I'm glued to the TV.   I think she has a good personality, more than I do.....and I envy her braveness, and being so out going,.   And just an over all happy person.   (All of which I wish i could say about  myself, but can't)   Ok she's overweight, but I will admit...I love watching MBFFL.  And I'm hoping Whit and Buddy finally get (back?) together.   Again, sorry if I'm on the wrong thread......

6 hours ago, Dot said:

YouTube has a very sophisticated software process that reviews all videos and can detect with high accuracy the presence of copyrighted music. It then notifies the holder of the copyright who has the option to mute the video, have YouTube take down the video completely or monetize the video. (YouTube will run ads with the video and the revenue from those ads will go to the copyright holder, not the owner of the video.) The choice is entirely up to the copyright owner.  The Fitness Marshall has often lamented the fact that he can't monetize his YouTube videos because he uses copyrighted music and the copyright holders have generally opted to monetize his video on their own behalf. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

YouTube has a very sophisticated software process that reviews all videos and can detect with high accuracy the presence of copyrighted music. It then notifies the holder of the copyright who has the option to mute the video, have YouTube take down the video completely or monetize the video. (YouTube will run ads with the video and the revenue from those ads will go to the copyright holder, not the owner of the video.) The choice is entirely up to the copyright owner.  The Fitness Marshall has often lamented the fact that he can't monetize his YouTube videos because he uses copyrighted music and the copyright holders have generally opted to monetize his video on their own behalf. 

So the question has to be asked- Why doesn't he use his own copyrighted or free source music? It's not too expensive to buy a generic track from a local artist, and with his decent following he'd make that back easily. 

I also like the background dude in the blue jacket who looks generally weirded out by them. Did they really just go out and block a random trail to film?

• Love 4
On 2019-02-04 at 2:37 PM, SevenCostanza said:

Okay so I know this thread is to talk about Twit.....  but I actually watched the first video...... and now I have a migraine.  Thanks a lot! (jk).  

Reeeseees?  How can she not know how to pronounce this?!   and she hasn't had a meal for 3 hours?  Isn't like 5-ish hours a reasonable amount of time between meals????   And her Diet Coke (thankfully she made it diet!). seriously... the thing was like a litre. (I think as litre is the same as an American quart?).  And she had some lettuce leaves on her crouton salad.  seriously her salad was like five ice cream scoops of croutons and a handful of veggies and half a bottle of salad dressing.    

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, Taleeya said:

And she had some lettuce leaves on her crouton salad.  seriously her salad was like five ice cream scoops of croutons and a handful of veggies and half a bottle of salad dressing.    

I wasn’t going to watch it but you made me want to see it. 

• Love 2

I love how that guy in the blue coat just causally walks on through haha. Also people are in coats and she is in a sports bra....??? Why does she think a park an appropriate place to be shirtless? Especially since she doesn't seem to be dressed for the weather.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, alabetser said:

So the question has to be asked- Why doesn't he use his own copyrighted or free source music? It's not too expensive to buy a generic track from a local artist, and with his decent following he'd make that back easily. 

Far be it from me to be an apologist for anyone using copyrighted material without permission from the owner! I am not a fan of the Fitness Marshall's business model, which is, essentially, creating user-friendly choreography to the hottest, most current hits on the market and getting his videos out ASAP. Using top-of-the-charts music is exactly what draws his very large and enthusiastic audience. They aren't there to dance to generic free source music, they want Halsey or Cardi B.

• Love 1

she hasn't had a meal for 3 hours?  Isn't like 5-ish hours a reasonable amount of time between meals????

Eh - it's different for different people. Most diets I've been on suggest not going more than 3-4 hours without eating something but the meals and snacks are small. I've heard that it's better for the metabolism to eat smaller amounts at more regular intervals. But I've also had people tell me they do better with just three meals a day, so they eat larger quantities further apart.

I think as litre is the same as an American quart

Almost exactly!

• Love 3
14 hours ago, suev3333 said:

I'm not sure if I'm on the "right thread" or not.   There's a lot of bashing on here towards Whit .... but I have to say... Every week when Whitney is on,  I'm glued to the TV.   I think she has a good personality . . .

There's a thread called "Unpopular Opinions: Whitney's Fabulous!" that your post would be perfect for. The Social Media thread focuses on Twit's & her barnacles' activities on sites such as Facebook & Instagram.

• Love 10

HalfWit's cheerleaders are sure gushing how fab she is in the comments on TFM's video.....   But I just have this image in my head of Whitney singing this song to Buddy and wiggling her butt in his face.... thinking that she actually IS hotter than Chelsea.... and Buddy just looking on wide-eyed and confused.... like, NOPE!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1