Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E19: What's Inside

• Start Topic

I get they have been setting up Stephaine's exit for a while now and she confirmed she isn't coming back and is going to another TV series. However, to have her all of a sudden be screw up central the last few episodes and then breaking down. Just no. Why can't she have been earning a position outside of the hospital and decides to follow her career as in she has nothing really left at GS Hospital?  

• Like 1
  • Love 13

Far be it from me to promote behind the scenes gossip (insert winking emoji here), but Jerrika seems to be glad to have Grey's behind her, and I have to say I don't blame her.  According to Twitter, she has unfollowed half the cast and has liked a couple of tweets that were complaining about the fact that Ellen Pompeo is getting such attention and accolades for directing when Chandra Wilson has been doing it for years.  After reading about that, I checked a few of her tweets and she has a couple of not so complimentary tweets about her workplace.  Its very possible it isn't Shondaland, but you never know.  As I said, far be it from me to speculate, but maybe we have found the author of the first Grey's Anatomy tell all LOL!

More on topic, if they are going to send Stephanie off as a disgraced, unconfident surgeon, I am going to call foul.  Stephanie may not have gotten all that much screentime or storyline, but she has been portrayed as a confident, ambitious and good surgical intern and resident.  I hope this isn't the way that they go.  I am vaguely interested to see who the Grey's doctor is that's hurt.

• Like 1
  • Love 14

She is a kinda like Jesse Williams in that she tweets very socially conscious stuff and is very woke. She was tweeting on the #blackwomenatwork hashtag which spoke about the micro-and-macroaggressions bw face at the workplace.  So in that sense she probably was talking about stuff on set.  Now I wonder who the white co-worker is who tries to talk to her in a sista-girl voice?  LOL.

But I was surprised at how many bw actresses chose to spill the tea on that hashtag.  The having to bring their own make up because make up artists can't work on them was a big one.  Surprising on a Shonda show, but maybe not.  I'll bet she does her own hair too.  If there isn't someone who can do her make-up, I'll bet 1,000 bucks there is no one who can responsibly handle bw natural hair. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I don't believe for one second that the make up story happened on a Shonda run show with (recently) Debbie Allen as an executive producer.  Not for one second. You can tell me Shonda had an ego fight with Dempsey and he walked or she fired him.  I'm down.  You can hate the way she tells stories, and I can see it. You can tell me Shonda is a diva, and I'll say she's the boss, her production company/her rules, but sure I hear you. But I won't buy that Jerrika was talking about Grey's about hair and makeup needs not being met on this show.  I'm going to need on-record attribution to buy that. As for other folks being idiots on the set and having others talk in a 'sista voice', sure I can see that on the Grey's set, just like any other set. 

Edited by pennben
  • Love 15
(edited)

Yeah, I'm having a pretty hard time buying that the MUAs at Shondaland aren't equipped for AA skin. I don't doubt that it happened, but she could have been talking about a photoshoot or something.

Edited by flickers
  • Love 1
On 3/31/2017 at 11:04 AM, readster said:

I get they have been setting up Stephaine's exit for a while now and she confirmed she isn't coming back and is going to another TV series. However, to have her all of a sudden be screw up central the last few episodes and then breaking down. Just no. Why can't she have been earning a position outside of the hospital and decides to follow her career as in she has nothing really left at GS Hospital?  

Exactly.

Stephanie always struck me as about 50% Christina Yang.  She's so bright, and passionate about her work, and diligent, too.  Of course, she was an intern, and is now a resident, so of COURSE she's immature, and a baby doctor, so she gets the pass there for being young.

I'll be sorely disappointed if they make her exit a thing about incompetence and/or some gross error.  Give the girl a big send-off.  Christina Yang heard about her from ??? and called and offered her a position in Switzerland, something like that!  Make it a LOSS to the hospital that she's gone. 

• Love 9
On 4/2/2017 at 10:49 PM, Maukie99 said:

According to the promoters to episode 13x19, Nathan was also at the funeral of Maggie's mother or? Or did he want to pick up Meredith from home for the date?

I only saw Maggie and Meredith at the cemetery in the promo posted above. Even if Nathan was there, it's common practice to attend funeral services to support people you know. I went to the funeral for my friend's mother. I had only met her once or twice but I went to the funeral to be supportive of my friend. I also attended the funeral for my sister's best friend's mother even though I'd never met her. I was just being supportive of the surviving family members.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I only saw Maggie and Meredith at the cemetery in the promo posted above. Even if Nathan was there, it's common practice to attend funeral services to support people you know. I went to the funeral for my friend's mother. I had only met her once or twice but I went to the funeral to be supportive of my friend. I also attended the funeral for my sister's best friend's mother even though I'd never met her. I was just being supportive of the surviving family members.

This.  Funerals are for the living, not the dead.  I think it would be unusual for Nathan *not* to be at the funeral of his boss's mother, actually.  Unless, of course, someone needed heart surgery (who am I kidding, people only need heart surgery  when it is convenient for the characters....)

• Love 2

So little of Dr. MEHnnick, but so many different characters name-dropped her enough lest we should forget about her. Subtle. 

A little tacky of Arizona, who was married and cheated on her wife, saying that "the heart wants what the heart wants" when she suggested Nathan was into a married Miranda Bailey. I know it was in jest, but poor form nonetheless.  I did love how she described Meredith and Derek's love, though. Accurate, and can't be said enough. 

The dancing-it-out has lost it's significance with this new group. Some things should be left sacred. 

• Love 14

Damn, Riggs.  Surely there has to be another attractive woman out there who actually treats you decently.  I don't know why he keeps pining after Mer.  She was especially vile this episode.

• Like 1
  • Love 12

Again with a reference to Meredith being hot.  I don't get it.  Should I?

I find it so annoying how Meredith was rude to Riggs and slammed the door on him.....in reality (or at least the reality I've experienced) adults don't act that way and a woman who likes man goes on a date with him not play the game of "it's not a date!"  

• Like 1
  • Love 15
18 minutes ago, Laurie4H said:

I find it so annoying how Meredith was rude to Riggs and slammed the door on him.....in reality (or at least the reality I've experienced) adults don't act that way and a woman who likes man goes on a date with him not play the game of "it's not a date!"  

Word.  This junior high behavior is so tired.  All Meredith had to say was "Ok, I'll reschedule, now good night."  It's not that difficult.  It doesn't help that these two have zero chemistry.  Their banter doesn't work at all.

I know he won't do it, but Owen needs to give up on Amelia.  At this point, he's just embarrassing himself.  Amelia's pretty much checked out and I've run out of sympathy for her.  Wouldn't blame Owen if he served her with divorce papers and put this sham marriage to bed already.

April handled herself well during that surgery.  The interns weren't helping matters and they needed to leave.  

Shut up, Richard.  Just shut up.

Arizona obviously wanted to talk to someone about her relationship with Minnick (why are they even together?) but I was wondering why she couldn't have done that with DeLuca instead of Riggs.  Weren't Arizona and DeLuca friends once?  

• Like 1
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

Word.  This junior high behavior is so tired.  All Meredith had to say was "Ok, I'll reschedule, now good night."  It's not that difficult.  It doesn't help that these two have zero chemistry.  Their banter doesn't work at all.

I know he won't do it, but Owen needs to give up on Amelia.  At this point, he's just embarrassing himself.  Amelia's pretty much checked out and I've run out of sympathy for her.  Wouldn't blame Owen if he served her with divorce papers and put this sham marriage to bed already.

April handled herself well during that surgery.  The interns weren't helping matters and they needed to leave.  

Shut up, Richard.  Just shut up.

Arizona obviously wanted to talk to someone about her relationship with Minnick (why are they even together?) but I was wondering why she couldn't have done that with DeLuca instead of Riggs.  Weren't Arizona and DeLuca friends once?  

As far as I know, DeLuca and Arizona are still roommates. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Jackson and Maggie were really sweet. I wish they had more scenes together, because tonight is the first time, onscreen, where they've acknowledged they're technically related.

Meredith and Riggs are like watching paint dry. They were somewhat cute at first but the spark is long gone.

Owen and his insistent manpain can go away ASAP.

I love Richard and Miranda scenes. James Pickens and Chandra Wilson are the best.

Could've done without Stephanie, DeLuca and the TB. Jerrika Hinton deserves better.

Arizona needs a better story. And a better relationship.

And, as always, I want to push Amelia into the sea.

Edited by Dee
  • Like 1
  • Love 8

Geez Arizona, you really know when to say the wrong thing at the wrong time. Telling Riggs that Derek was the love of Meredith's life and that he was perfect was...over the top. Derek was many things but he was also often arrogant, stubborn and sometimes a jerk. Making sound like a saint was weird and awkward. In fact I think most of the characters (other than Richard) suck at the reassuring talk because Meredith and Amelia really picked a lousy time to ask if Maggie is emotionally professional enough to handle a surgery just before a surgery that only accomplishes to rattle her. Nice work Meredith.

And by the way shouldn't Minnick be in this episode to deal with Edwards' crisis of faith instead of Richard? Because honestly this civil war went with a whimper and no real resolution. It just dragged on to a  certain point and the writers let it whither off without making any sense what the point of this plot device.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 4/1/2017 at 11:18 PM, pennben said:

But I won't buy that Jerrika was talking about Grey's about hair and makeup needs not being met on this show.  I'm going to need on-record attribution to buy that. As for other folks being idiots on the set and having others talk in a 'sista voice', sure I can see that on the Grey's set, just like any other set. 

Shonda's own generally unflattering hair and comments I've read on this board about Maggie's/Kelly's hair makes the hair part believable to me.  It took a few seasons for them to style Chandra's hair well, too.

More on topic, if they are going to send Stephanie off as a disgraced, unconfident surgeon, I am going to call foul.  Stephanie may not have gotten all that much screentime or storyline, but she has been portrayed as a confident, ambitious and good surgical intern and resident.  

Maybe the Minnick method has ruined Stephanie.

Edited by RaeSpellman
  • Love 2

What's with ppl calling Meredith hot lately? I mean I'm not knocking on her looks but just seems weird it's happened 2 eps in a row now.

Stephanie can go. I've never liked the character and have always found her really annoying. I bet they kill her off tho. You dare speak against greys as an actor and Shonda is planning your death lol.

The scene with Maggie in the OR and the little speech about the baby losing something big and to just give her a second was so fucking corny I could barely handle it.

They need to stop with Meredith and Riggs. There is no chemistry there and it's just a joke by now. Things don't happen like this in real life.

Arizona and Minnick is another shitty pairing.

• Like 1
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

They are step-siblings by marriage, so I hope they aren't!

That little "what are you doing here?" From Meredith to Jackson and his hesitation and covering. 

Im going to hate it but everyone is really weird about this. They are step siblings by the barest definition. They didnt grow up together, Maggie doesn't even consider Richard her father. 

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, Dee said:

Owen and his insistent manpain can go away ASAP.

And, as always, I want to push Amelia into the sea.

See, I'm growing very tired of Owen, it's been awhile since I've found anything appealing about his character, they need to let him have good moments again in the hospital (or at least give him a freaking kid or someone he's dating that he can suck the face off of again, so he has moments where he's not a judgmental ass). And I generally feel that way about Amelia, but in little bits (often very little bits) I find her amusing.  For instance, tonight at the beginning when she and Meredith were comparing awful stories, I found them both funny and likeable.  Just get Owen and Amelia away from each other and lots of problems go away.  Of course, they'll get back together and try to have a kid again, only this time we learn for whatever reason that Owen now has a low sperm count and is infertile and whoa be all of us!

As for Maggie, I paused when she said "I'm not well, I'm doing my job" because that is exactly it.  As old as we are, we can be gutted by the death of a parent, but we can move on, settle ourselves and be the professionals that we are.  I was also right with her when she walked into Meredith's house and just broke down.  Because even though we can be professional all day in the midst of grief, it takes a toll and we let it go at home. 

Where she lost me was when she followed up with Jackson after her initial comment:  "You killed my mommy, what's wrong with you?" That's not quite a direct quote, but a general interpretation of what she said.  I think that was a disservice and really poor writing.  To me, I could see her demanding information, being rude in doing so, but the essence of 'you killed my mommy because you suck' made me just stop and rethink my admiration for the show capturing a great sentiment of "I'm not well, I'm doing my job". 

Lord help us all, Pandora's box is apparently now open on the show!:)

Edited by pennben
  • Love 8

There's just too many 'characters' on this show.  It's gone far beyond an 'ensemble' cast.

I've been watching the early years on Netflix and God, the show was so much better then.

PS:  At least Mer admitted to having a babysitter.  They 'existed' this episode even though we don't get to see them.

• Love 5
(edited)

I don't like feeling manipulated into liking Maggie and this show has done that from day one. the story of her losing her mom is well written but just poorly plotted to the point that I can't find it in me to care. The blantant favoritism on this show drives me insane...so no I can't find it in me to be sad for Maggie when no one gave a damn when japril lose their baby. No one watched with anticipation in the gallery over aprils first surgery, no one asked how she was doing, no one was worried about her except Jackson. 

Maggie had no business butting in and stealing that surgery. And the writing just went with it and had the damn patient advocate for Maggie to do it even after her sob story, are you freaking kidding me?

and I'm sorry, someone hold my hair while I puke at her "she just lost something" speech over the baby. 

And my god there are so many seeds for Jackson and Maggie and it's going to be infuriating. I couldn't tell you if it means japril is over or if Maggie is just a cog in the japril story. But it means something that we haven't even seen japril interact since their centric and Jackson has developed all this worry and admiration for Maggie. 

Meredith was straight up bitch to Riggs. He has a right to be frustrated, I know she thinks she's the sun but the world actually doesn't revolve around her. 

Really? Jackson feels responsible for taking care of Maggie. Huh? Ugh. contrived thy name is mackson? Jaggie?

Edited by moonorchid
  • Like 1
  • Love 10

A middling entry peppered with a few fine moments (the contrived and overused dance bit not being one of them), but ultimately weighed down by the expectedly contrived Maggie material. 

2 hours ago, funnygirl said:

So little of Dr. MEHnnick, but so many different characters name-dropped her enough lest we should forget about her. Subtle.

When Minnick has said nothing more than "morning" in three episodes, we can just forget about how horrible she was and the writers don't have to make the effort to write their way out of it.  She probably won't even appear in the next episode, either.

28 minutes ago, moonorchid said:

They are really setting the stage for Jackson and Maggie. Ugh.

I doubt they would have emphasized their sorta-halfway-familial relationship if that were actually the case.

I really hated how they had Maggie standing there like an idiot when the alarms were going off and then acting all put off because Arizona dared to question her.  I know it was for suspense, but what are people supposed to think when you don't explain something that apparently is not common knowledge outside of the cardio specialty?

• Love 7

Seriously exhausted by the Maggie show. I get the writers love her but it'd be great if they could share the love and give other characters some screentime and devekopment. I've never felt a character so shoved down my throat.

• Love 14

I like Maggie, but I couldn't watch the episodes of her losing (and grieving) her mother. I'm just checking to see what else I missed, if anything. 

So they're ruining Stephanie? Typical. :/

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Marley said:

The scene with Maggie in the OR and the little speech about the baby losing something big and to just give her a second was so fucking corny I could barely handle it.

I love you.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, upperco said:

A middling entry peppered with a few fine moments (the contrived and overused dance bit not being one of them), but ultimately weighed down by the expectedly contrived Maggie material. 

Are you even human? Your weekly reviews kill me.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, moonorchid said:

I don't like feeling manipulated into liking Maggie and this show has done that from day one. the story of her losing her mom is well written but just poorly plotted to the point that I can't find it in me to care. The blantant favoritism on this show drives me insane...so no I can't find it in me to be sad for Maggie when no one gave a damn when japril lose their baby. No one watched with anticipation in the gallery over aprils first surgery, no one asked how she was doing, no one was worried about her except Jackson. 

Maggie had no business butting in and stealing that surgery. And the writing just went with it and had the damn patient advocate for Maggie to do it even after her sob story, are you freaking kidding me?

and I'm sorry, someone hold my hair while I puke at her "she just lost something" speech over the baby. 

And my god there are so many seeds for Jackson and Maggie and it's going to be infuriating. I couldn't tell you if it means japril is over or if Maggie is just a cog in the japril story. But it means something that we haven't even seen japril interact since their centric and Jackson has developed all this worry and admiration for Maggie. 

Meredith was straight up bitch to Riggs. He has a right to be frustrated, I know she thinks she's the sun but the world actually doesn't revolve around her. 

Really? Jackson feels responsible for taking care of Maggie. Huh? Ugh. contrived thy name is mackson? Jaggie?

It's like you climbed into my brain and converted my every thought and feeling into text. Thank you.

I might have to stop watching if Mackson/Jaggie becomes a thing. I'm already cringing thinking about Maggie being all "I'm not a homewrecker. I don't wreck homes. Homes are not something I wreck. Wrecking homes is not something I do. Homes wreck me. I'm the one who gets my home wrecked. My home gets wrecked." She's such a parody.

When Samuel died, Amelia told everyone that the best thing they could do for Japril was to give them space. I don't think she was wrong. The candlelight vigil in the chapel was nice. I don't recall anyone ever visiting April at home though (Arizona, Owen, Riggs, Catherine?) and Japril definitely didn't get anything near the warm reception Maggie got when they returned to the hospital. I really want Amelia and April to just talk and bond over their similarly tragic experiences already...

Edited by Layne
  • Love 5
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Layne said:

It's like you climbed into my brain and converted my every thought and feeling into text. Thank you.

I might have to stop watching if Mackson/Jaggie becomes a thing. I'm already cringing thinking about Maggie being all "I'm not a homewrecker. I don't wreck homes. Homes are not something I wreck. Wrecking homes is not something I do. Homes wreck me. I'm the one who gets my home wrecked. My home gets wrecked." She's such a parody.

When Samuel died, Amelia told everyone that the best thing they could do for Japril was to give them space. I don't think she was wrong. The candlelight vigil in the chapel was nice. I don't recall anyone ever visiting April at home though (Arizona, Owen, Riggs, Catherine?) and Japril definitely didn't get anything near the warm reception Maggie got when they returned to the hospital. I really want Amelia and April to just talk and bond over their similarly tragic experiences already...

I loved the idea of the candlelight vigil but my big problem is at the end of the episode, freaking AMELIA got the emotional pay off from it. I doubt Jackson or April even knew they did that, which if they did, April might have felt really touched that these people who treat her like shit wanted to convey support in a way that relates solely to april. But they never knew and Amelia got to see it and be awed by it, it's something I have been bitter about since then.

it kills me too that these people couldn't agree on a gesture for japril but everyone is rallying around Maggie? Meredith, Amelia, Alex, and to an extent Riggs I get, but the rest? This sudden need jackson has to take care of Maggie is not only out of left field, it's contrived as hell, and it makes me wanna puke. 

I didn't realize till later, April was exposed to TB this episode and all Jackson was concerned about all ep were Maggie's feelings. Makes me want to pull my hair out!

Edited by moonorchid
  • Love 5

Maggie - "Why didn't you do your job?  Why did you let my mother die?"

Jackson - "Because I'm a freaking plastic surgeon, not an oncologist and the writers of this show are a bunch of dipshits."

And again with the "Meredith is the hottest thing on two legs".  Ellen Pompeo has a very striking and unique face, not a traditional beauty but very attractive.  She does, however, have the body of a 14 year old boy.  "Hot" is not the word for Meredith.  Also, pretty is as pretty does.  And the only thing Meredith has been doing pretty lately is being pretty crabby and rude.

And isn't Megan (Nathan's missing wife) a redhead?  Are they seriously going to retell the Derek/Meredith/Addison story again right down to the redhead wife showing up out of nowhere to claim her cute husband with the good hair?

Gah - this fucking show.

• Like 1
  • Love 18
6 hours ago, Bama said:

Maggie - "Why didn't you do your job?  Why did you let my mother die?"

Jackson - "Because I'm a freaking plastic surgeon, not an oncologist and the writers of this show are a bunch of dipshits."

Truth! 

Maggie is insufferable.  I cannot STAND that affect she has when she speaks, the pursing of the lip, the pseudo lisp thing, drives me nuts.

She is the most immature of them all.  Get a grip woman.  Grow up.

Too bad none of the three "sisters" know how to dance.

• Love 9

The sisters are so fake and forced. Meredith despised Amelia up until a hot second ago. The bond with Maggie while sometimes sweet is just another attempt by the writers to set up Maggie as a central character.

• Love 15
(edited)

Yay for Cross, he was the only thing I liked in this episode.

At this point, I"m hoping that Megan comes back just for Riggs sake.  There is no way in hell a guy would still be chasing after a woman with 3 small kids who forces him to keep their "relationship" secret from her sister (who is also a mutual co-worker and maybe even Riggs' boss?), who tells him that he ain't gonna get with her unless he is best friend's with Alex, and who treats him with complete contempt 90% of the time.  There is just no way.

Thank god Alex didn't go to prison.  Who else would collate and staple training packets if not the Head of Pediatrics?  That was a nice addition to his usual role of listening to one of the many sisters' Tales of Love Woe.  I can't imagine why he is grumpy.  Maybe because the woman he wants to marry is already married and was almost beaten to death yet he hasn't quite had the time to talk to her about it since....I don't know...NOVEMBER?  (That would be exactly 10 episodes ago, and with a centric next week, it could be at least a half of a season since Alex and Jo have had a real conversation, and yes I am bitter enough to keep track.)  Maybe he got a paper cut and had to go home for the rest of the day. Again.  

Also, LOL to Meredith having the nerve to call anyone else grumpy.  L.O.L.

Edited by Deanie87
  • Love 12

This story would have so much more of an impact on me if I gave even half a damn about Maggie. At this point, it's a Sophie's choice about whether I would push her or Amelia into the ocean first. Maggie standing there in surgery saying nothing while alarms went off was ridiculous.

I have an idea for a story for Owen: have him divorce Amelia and decide to become a single father whether through adoption or a surrogate. Instead of having him continue to marry women then berate them to have his baby why not have him pursue fatherhood in a straight forward way? Have we ever seen that before? A single straight man decides that he wants to be a father and decides to do what he needs to do to achieve that. We've seen that story a million times with women but never men. At least it would be a change of pace and I think there's plenty of story potential there. Or kill him off. Either would be fine with me.

• Like 1
  • Love 12

I was hoping that Alex would walk in during the dance fest and they'd make him dance with them. I did like Meredith's comment about him yelling at people to get off of his lawn and the scene at the cemetery with Meredith and Amelia. 

I hope they're not going there with Maggie and Jackson. They seem to have a nice friendship with a bit of a family dynamic. Meredith's facial expression was strange when she saw the two of them on the swing. I don't know if she was suspicious, jealous that she wasn't taking care of her or annoyed because she gave up her date. I'm honestly surprised that they didn't include Richard in Maggie's story this week. 

I wonder if they're setting Stephanie up to leave to volunteer after hearing about Cross. I did laugh when Cross asked the others if they noticed he was gone. 

3 minutes ago, marceline said:

This story would have so much more of an impact on me if I gave even half a damn about Maggie. At this point, it's a Sophie's choice about whether I would push her or Amelia into the ocean first. Maggie standing there in surgery saying nothing while alarms went off was ridiculous.

I have an idea for a story for Owen: have him divorce Amelia and decide to become a single father whether through adoption or a surrogate. Instead of having him continue to marry women then berate them to have his baby why not have him pursue fatherhood in a straight forward way? Have we ever seen that before? A single straight man decides that he wants to be a father and decides to do what he needs to do to achieve that. We've seen that story a million times with women but never men. At least it would be a change of pace and I think there's plenty of story potential there. Or kill him off. Either would be fine with me.

They'd probably have him fall in love with the surrogate in true soap opera fashion. 

• Love 3

Is it totally wrong that I wanted Owen's friend's baby to die just to punish Maggie for stealing a surgery away from the person who'd actually prepared for it?  Okay, I didn't really want that, but I did want to punch Maggie in the face.  This was like when Mere came back from maternity leave and wanted to do the surgery with Cristina which Bailey had prepped for; fortunately Cristina came to her senses and realized the person who was prepared for the surgery was the one who deserved to be involved.  I really wanted Arizona to refuse to let Maggie do this one for that very reason, not all this "her mom died and she's not ready" crap.

• Love 10

Ugh, two episodes in a row full of Maggie? No thanks, show. The one moment when I finally liked her was when she said that she wasn't doing well btu she was doing her job. That's the very definition of being a professional so I appreciate that she can mourn on her personal time but still be competent  at work.

Of course, then she lost me when she told Jackson that it was his fault her mother died. First of all, as was pointed out above, Jackson is a plastic surgeon, not an oncologist. Secondly, hasn't Maggie ever seen a medical case where nothing else could be done for the patient? Is that because the doctor gave up?

The only other positive thing was Jackson showing Maggie all the pictures of Diane vacationing. I'm glad that she decided to live it up before she died.

Wake up, Owen. When your wife says she can't spare five minutes to say hi because those people are YOUR friends, I don't know if there's a bigger sign that she's never coming back.

• Like 1
  • Love 7