Type keyword(s) to search

Steve and Justin's Story Pt 1 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

so they did send a psychologist, but he refuses to see them? He's a major drug addict, too

hate to say it, but some people can't be helped - James was one and this is another one.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Yolo said:

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU THAT WORK IN A HOSPITAL!!

I'm sure the staff threatened to quit.  Dr. Now didn't have a choice. But he's still my hero !!

I was going to comment at the beginning he looked like he was on something.  This was before I knew he had pain meds.

• Love 4
Just now, LookABird said:

Is there an insurance restriction which doesn't allow patients to receive counseling until AFTER the surgery?  If any two people needed counseling, these two do!

I think that he was refusing to talk to the therapist.

• Love 1

I love Princess! Way to sleuth! I also love Dr Now. If he ever wants to quit surgery, I have some grade 7s he can talk some sense into any time he wants. 

I...um... words I don't want to post... about Steven. James' recording may finally answer the question about how these immobile folks manage to manipulate the enablers, though.

• Love 4

Again I have to say why  does his father answer the phone?????   They are in different states! Frankly, I don't know who in this family is sicker.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Twenty times to different hospitals for pain meds? Is there's no way to cross check that shit? How is he getting the pills? At the various hospitals? Or do the pharmacies just deliver the prescriptions to him?

Some states (Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky do for sure) do have databases that will show what narcotic was prescribed, how much was prescribed, when it was filled and the pharmacy that filled it.

• Love 1

I'd really like to know at what age these brothers stopped growing up.  Where was Dad when Mom was abusing them when they were living with her? Weren't there other relatives/friends that could have gotten involved when the boys were little?  Does Dad work?  

• Love 2

I don't like the dad any more.  He's over a thousand miles away and he's still being browbeaten to do shit for Steven.

Steven reminds me of my car in the summer of 2015, with 135,000 miles on it.  Fundamentally broken beyond repair.

If the dad could just give up on this piece of garbage, he could save Justin.

• Love 5