Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: The First Day of the Rest of Your Life

halgia
  • Start Topic

I don't know whether to call these "nitpicks" or "points of giant gaping what-the-fuckery" but:

1.  Negan gets the jump on the alliance and tells them to drop their weapons but Rick says, "No, don't" and enh, Negan's fine with that.

2.  Everyone's dripping sweat, but Sascha insists she'd like a little alone time and she'll be cozier riding along snuggled down inside a closed padded casket, with a tarp draped on top.

• Love 15

RE: Shiva. First of all, tigers aren't really big on going for long pointless walks in the heat of day. If she were real, she would have stopped halfway to take a nap or lick herself or something and nothing could have gotten her going again. Also, cats aren't like police dogs. They don't attack on command, but always when you least expect it.

And why weren't all those bodies reanimating? Oh, right - they animate quickly or slowly depending on what's needed for any given situation.

• Love 20

Finally I'm free. Sasha was the last reason I was still watching this show. I won't be returning next season now that they have killed her. Repetitive bullshit in season 7 is going to be the same repetitive bullshit in season 8. Only without the best sharpshooter they have ever had.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, MichaelaRae said:

You mean sacrifice the guy who flat out stood there and said he was Neegan (and had previously told two CDB members that he was Neegan when they tried to help him escape?) Rick has no reason to believe Eugene is anything but a traitor. Fuck Eugene. I'd have blown his ass up too.

It would be typical Rick to get his own people that he put in harms way in the first place to make a decision to get them killed. Neegan kidnapped Eugene in the first place because of choices that started with Rick's great decision making.

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

I thought it was pretty good but I was wondering how Shiva knows who to kill. I also wondered if the good guys even knew who to shoot out after awhile. Rick was very close to losing Carol-hope he thinks about who to trust from now on. We all knew the Garbage people were up to no good. Still don't get their deal-Rick brought them a million guns what do they want from Negan? 

Glad most people are still alive and looking forward to battling on.

I was thinking the exact same thing about Shiva, and the people, knowing who to kill.  They would have had to stay in tight formation to make sure they didn't pop the wrong person.

And how did not one person see a tiger approaching???

• Love 1

OH and I love my newly discovered CC and it's (Suspenseful music plays)

And distant gunfire when there was none ... yet.

I thought it was OK for all the reasons mentioned so far, and turning Sasha into Schrödinger's cat was both awesome and awful. I will miss her.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Artsda said:

It would be typical Rick to get his own people that he put in harms way in the first place to make a decision to get them killed. Neegan kidnapped Eugene in the first place because of choices that started with Rick's great decision making.

Eugene is where he is because of Rosita. 

• Love 24

Sasha failed in her initial mission but still managed to help turn the tide and pulled off one of the most peaceful deaths yet on this show; I liked seeing Abraham too.

With all the rumors about Chandler possibly leaving the show, I have to admit I was expecting Carl to die. Glad I was wrong. Yay Shiva! I will ignore your uncanny ability to only attack bad guys.

Shocked the GPK turned on them. NOT. I wonder if they were the Little Birdies who tipped Negan off? If so, what's Gregory up to?

I know Eugene's just trying to survive and wanted to avoid unnecessary bloodshed, but I didn't like him offering to help Negan. Did he really think Rick & Co. would be persuaded to stand down? He just looked like a traitor.

I liked the scene between Morgan and Carol. I wondered who was going to talk first; it was fitting when neither did. I also enjoyed the scenes with the Kingdom people; for me they are the bright spot in an otherwise underwhelming season.

During really tense scenes, particularly when I expect a "big death", I jump to my feet and pace a bit. I don't do it on purpose; it's just a nervous reaction. I have to admit I did it a couple of times during this episode. As a whole, though, this was probably my least favorite season finale. Despite all the gunfire and "action", not a lot actually happened. Actually, that's a decent way to describe the season as a whole.

• Love 14

Oops.  Sasha didn't save the day, the fake tiger did.  

Im pissed off that Michonne got beat down by what looked like a 15 year old Russian figure skater.  I ain't buying it, not even with stolen bucks.

isnt Tobin dead?  And eaten? 

• Love 14
48 minutes ago, Boofish said:

Edited to add - line of the night once again goes to Negan "the widow is alive guns ablazing" LMAO

Since he never stops talking, he was bound to get one good one in.

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, BloatedGuppy said:

Ezekial stopping to give a loud speech in the middle of a wild gunfight was pretty stupid.

Maybe he watched "Braveheart" too many times. That was even worse than the long, biblical speech he gave Morgan in town. Momentum, people - the writers don't seem to know what it is. And Morgan bringing a stick to a gunfight.

6 minutes ago, econ07 said:

And how did not one person see a tiger approaching???

That's nothing. At least a tiger is silent. We had in one ep Bad Guy trying to kill Carol and he didn't hear a horse galloping on pavement, right up to where he stood.

Okay, I get that Negan couldn't die and must live for another season, but cannot believe the writers couldn't at least give us some satisfaction and let Simon bite the dust. Jadis even would have made me happy. They gave us nothing.

The "I didn't know" on the soldier? Yeah, because Dwight had time to sneak in there and write it and then put it someplace where he just knew Daryl or some other main character was going to find it, just know it was from Dwight and understand. I still say Daryl should have killed him.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, cincivic said:

We lost Sasha over Tara or Rosita. That just sucks.

The actress got another role.  But they could have used her better this season.

i still dig Rosita.  She didn't trust the junkyard idiots, and she's good and bitchy.  Why didn't her explosives detonate?  I missed that. 

• Love 10

First half of season, a disappointment.  Second half, continued disappointment.  Glad at least Carl set it off.  Why did the writers have to royally mess up the freaking last episode.  Wasted my homestyle buttered popcorn. I kept yelling at my tv for Rick to do something.  I dunno, maybe push that traitorous beyotch off the scaffold instead of trying to make another deal.  I could not wait to get my group back together and kick some Savior ass and instead, for me, it was uneventful, unexciting, and unbearable.  I don't even want to look at Talking Dead now. 

• Love 3

It seems I sadly missed thirty minutes or so of this episode. It cut off when Jada kicked Rick off the platform. I'm disappointed I didn't see Shiva eating people.

I'm starting to roll my eyes at Maggie. Everyone acts like she's carrying the second coming. I don't remember this kind of fuss over Lori when she was carrying Judith.

So the GPK betrayed them, didn't see that coming. I was never sure exactly why Rick wanted them in the first place. How did he even know they could fight. I did get a chuckle when he backed away from Jada when she said she wanted to sleep with him.

Sad to see Sasha go but did kind of enjoy her popping out of the casket at Negan. 

I agree that Michonne could have taken that blond chick out easily. What the hell are you doing to my favorite characters show?

oh look, Daryl finally had a bath.

Walking Dead used to be must watch tv. Now, it's something I watch when I'm bored. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be on board at this rate. 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

The actress got another role.  But they could have used her better this season.

i still dig Rosita.  She didn't trust the junkyard idiots, and she's good and bitchy.  Why didn't her explosives detonate?  I missed that. 

I know she got a better role but the actress is so superior to the actresses who play Rosita and Tara. Plus Sasha is a more interesting character.

• Love 9

Someone upthread was wondering if the Abe/Sasha scenes were real or just her dreams. They were real. It was their last conversation before everyone in town decided they all to get Maggie to the doctor and took off, leaving Spencer and Father Pee in charge of defending Alexandria.

4 minutes ago, LongDistanceClara said:

So the GPK betrayed them, didn't see that coming. I was never sure exactly why Rick wanted them in the first place.

That was so ridiculous. It was like some old ep of Star Trek where a man gets mesmerized by the touch of a woman's tears or something. Rick got this silly grin plastered on his face from the first second the GPK threateningly surrounded him, where previously any strangers (not just hostile, armed ones) were always greeted with extreme suspicion, if not violence. They made Rick look like a fool there, as a plot device.

• Love 7
(edited)
10 minutes ago, LongDistanceClara said:

I agree that Michonne could have taken that blond chick out easily. What the hell are you doing to my favorite characters show?

They are trying too hard to create Moments of Epic.  

In this case, Michonne lost her ability to fight because they needed Rick to be able to declare that Negan and his followers were already dead in the face of Michonne's death, Carl's imminent death, and losing his hands.  They were trying to equal the "wow" of Rick ripping out Joe's throat by proving he wouldn't buckle to Negan again like after Glenn was killed.

But it doesn't work because they are creating so many Moments of Stupid while trying.  So instead we get a Moment of Epic Turd.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 17

Now who didnt see the Junkyard Dogs(as i call them lol) turning on Rick and his group..

Michonne couldve easily snapped that girl's neck had she been given the chance..

R.I.P Sasha(and in real life,Bernie Wrightson..loved his artwork)..as for Sonequa the actress,good luck on the bridge of the U.S.S Discovery

• Love 6
Just now, TDT said:

Now who didnt see the Junkyard Dogs(as i call them lol) turning on Rick and his group..

I didn't see it coming.  But only because I don't think about or analyze this show anymore.

Hindsight being 20/20 it was obvious if for no other reason than it being the only group that didn't have CDB people living with them.

• Love 7
Just now, Rachel RSL said:

But, nope, he just sits there all "Oh good, maybe I'll get my hat back now."

Good thing I ate all my Butter Chicken flavoured popcorn. I might have choked on a kernel right now.

6 minutes ago, TDT said:

Michonne couldve easily snapped that girl's neck had she been given the chance..

Right. Michonne the Indomitable had her head shoved through heavy aquarium glass after having it smashed into a brick wall numerous times by a really big, strong man, and didn't get even briefly knocked out and wasn't even cut up. That little girl beating up on her looked so silly I had to turn away.

• Love 17
58 minutes ago, Timetoread said:

I just can't.  So many complaints and so little desire to type them on this phone.

1.  Ro and Sasha's blaze of glory kamikaze mission was as useless as Carl's.  Though an effective zombie, Sasha probably could have killed more as the fucking sniper that she was.

2. It was a nice try Shiva but you bit the wrong fucking guy.  Damn spoiled pets!

3. Rick, I really love you, I do, but at this point in the game the rule is that they ALWAYS double cross you.  I thought for sure you had planned for that.  People who live in garbage dumps and talk like Klingons don't exactly scream trustworthy.  Do not show them your back.

4.  Why isn't Dwight dead?  I don't care what plan he had, at best he didn't know (calling bs on that shit, btw) at worst he punked y'all for the 9,999,999,999 time.  I would have erred on the "fuck it, let's just kill him " side of things.  If that was the wrong decision then my bad.

5.  My second to top annoyance is the wussifying of Michonne.  The fuck?  Rick's sperm is alkalining her blood.  Early Michonne would have cut all 5 of the words Jadis knows right out of her lying mouth.  And some blonde broad on the roof?  Bitch, please!  I want Michonne back.

6.  Did babysitting Judith so much make Carl forget how to speak?  Why is he a mime now?  Judith had more lines than he did. Use your words, Carl!

7.  Top annoyance.  Nothing actually happened to Negan.  Not one goddamned thing.  Even Simon's raggedy ass survived.  It would have been nice if this stunt at least crippled Negan a bit.  I would have liked to see them take Simon, Eugene and some other smarmy asshole that Negan liked and have Shiva play fetch with Lucille.  Humble him just a little.  But no...

Like I said, I can't.

THIS in its entirety!

57 minutes ago, ShadowSixx said:

I'm gonna miss Sasha the sharpshooter. Glad that she killed herself over being killed by Negan or any of his stupid ass followers.

Miss I can't construct sentences Jadis telling Michonne that she gets to sleep with Rick. Michonne should have lopped her head off right then and there. I was hoping to see Michonne in battle with the sniper or taking out the katana and just slicing heads off but not yet. I was hoping she would be the one to save Carl & Rick, but Shiva is a great alternative.

Rick never trust a bitch that can't speak proper English.

I also find it hard to believe that Michonne would be losing in a fight as bad as she did. It's just not that believable. Not saying she can kick everyone's ass but just saying.

Eugene might go over after Rick decided to blow the truck up anyway with Eugene on it. Rick had to weigh his options to sacrifice one in order to get rid of the many.

Carl continues to show he's a badass by getting rid of three GPK and possibly more before getting caught.

Maggie's speech would hold a lot more water with me if she was actually shown a little bit more this season. Also where the hell is her pregnant belly? Is the budget that bad tht they can't afford a pregnant body suit?

Would have been nice to see a notable Savior member die like Arat, blonde girl who Eugene was with, long haired jackass that always bothered Richard, you know someone. We had notable members of The Kingdom & Alexandria die.

Tara WTF was stopping you from killing Dwight? Yelling at Daryl to do it, your ass could do it. Oh because you can't act. Imagine her killing Dwight? Would be the most unbelievable thing you ever seen.

Daryl once again being a jackass after hearing Dwight say he wasn't aiming for Denise. Dwight told Daryl this before on the day Denise was killed so why is Daryl acting all bothered by it now?

AND THIS.  Every bit of it!!!!

• Love 3

I'm just glad to see community theater folk thriving in the apocalypse.

I wanted to cry for poor Morgan though, whose armor was basically little league catcher's gear.

• Love 23
(edited)

I loved seeing the tender side of Big Abe, I can't remember ever hearing his voice sound so soft. I keep thinking about his  "Who's Deanna" growl. I got chills hearing him whisper "sweetheart" so lovingly as he tried to wake Sasha. His death seems so much sadder now...he really was gorgeous...sigh

Edited by DixonVixen2359
  • Love 11
22 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

It's amazing that Negan will just not stop talking, but doesn't think to ask, "Where the hell did the Tiger come from?"

Did we ever find out why Negan never entered "The Kingdom?" I mean he and/or his sycophants go barging into every other place, offering to screw brains out, playing pool, cooking dinner, stabbing people in the guts, ransacking their dwellings and stealing mattresses just for shits and giggles. Why would he never have entered the King's domain? He just takes their word for it about how much stuff they have for him to confiscate? It can't be that TPTB made it off limits to him so he wouldn't find out about the tiger and thought we wouldn't notice, can it?

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Sighed I said:

Shocked the GPK turned on them. NOT. I wonder if they were the Little Birdies who tipped Negan off?

Most definitely, I'd say.  Jadis said the GPKs had struck "a better deal" with the Saviors, and I expect information was the GPK's currency of exchange.

1 hour ago, Sighed I said:

If so, what's Gregory up to?

Probably trying to defect - but I wouldn't guarantee his odds for success.  Greggy Weggy's usefulness to Negan begins and ends with the value of his information, and after that...?  I don't believe Negan is noted for hanging on to useless things.

My primary nitpick: after Carl demonstrated his balls were roughly the size of Montana with a quick-draw takeout of about 4 GPKs, he grabs a rifle and starts shooting at the Saviors - totally ignoring the fact that about TEN FEET AWAY Jadis is still pointing a pistol at Rick.  Wouldn't it be considered at least likely that Carl would take the time to put a bullet in the spine of the bitch holding a gun on his old man? 

• Love 21

I agree with those who are wondering what the heck it was that the Garbage Pail Kids are supposed to be getting from Negan that's better than the guns. Ten what? I thought Negan was implying people, and if people, then for what. It does not say much for me that I was considering that if it was people they wanted that they might eat the people, because they wouldn't need more people for anything else really. And if it wasn't people they were talking about, then ten what? What ten of something would be better than a bunch of guns?

Apparently this is going to bug me.

That... and the lamp! Which was again right there in the cell with her. Negan was right there in Sasha's face. Why did she not take that metal part and shove it right in his eye. Nope apparently I still can't let that go. ; ) What this show makes me think about. *sigh*

And finally - at least yay Carl! But how did he get caught after that? Did I miss a scene somewhere?

• Love 5
(edited)
4 minutes ago, AwesomO4000 said:

I agree with those who are wondering what the heck it was that the Garbage Pail Kids are supposed to be getting from Negan that's better than the guns. Ten what? I thought Negan was implying people, and if people, then for what.

I took it to be the agreement was for the GPKs to cull twelve slaves from the surviving ASZhats - which deal Negan reneged on, and renegotiated down to ten.

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • Love 5

This finale was such a huge disappointment on too many levels to count.  But I have to say that one of my biggest disappointments is the send off to Sasha. It's clear that Sonequa is well loved and they wanted to give a big sendoff.  It's nice that Cudlitz was willing to return, but Sasha was so much more than her relationship with Abraham.  How could they have a show devoted to Sasha with no mention of Tyrese?  Or Bob?  It seems that in the world of TWD nothing is more important to a woman than the man she's fucking.

Which brings me to Michonne.  She's been my favourite character from the minute she first appeared and I've always believed that she's the best character and is played by the best actress.  When they did the one millionth and one 'is this character dead' fakeout, I realized that for the first time, I would be okay with Michonne dying.  Because I can't stand any more destruction of my favourite character.  Getting involved with Rick was the death-knell for Michonne.  In order to make her a suitable lover for Rick, they've had to tear Michonne down to practically nothing.  I guess that was easier than making Rick a better, stronger man, someone worthy of a woman like Michonne.  Lori and Jessie are the women for Rick Grimes.  Jadis would be a perfect partner for him.  To see Michonne have to spend even 5 seconds discussing her partner with a creature that is ACTUAL trash was sickening.  The REAL michonne would have given Jadis the back of her hand.

The only positive thing that has come out of the destruction of Michonne, in my opinion, is that it's made it so much easier to walk away from TWD.  I really don't think I'll be back.

8 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Most definitely, I'd say.  Jadis said the GPKs had struck "a better deal" with the Saviors, and I expect information was the GPK's currency of exchange.

Probably trying to defect - but I wouldn't guarantee his odds for success.  Greggy Weggy's usefulness to Negan begins and ends with the value of his information, and after that...?  I don't believe Negan is noted for hanging on to useless things.

My primary nitpick: after Carl demonstrated his balls were roughly the size of Montana with a quick-draw takeout of about 4 GPKs, he grabs a rifle and starts shooting at the Saviors - totally ignoring the fact that about TEN FEET AWAY Jadis is still pointing a pistol at Rick.  Wouldn't it be considered at least likely that Carl would take the time to put a bullet in the spine of the bitch holding a gun on his old man? 

Carl knows his old man isn't worth the trouble.

• Love 19

How many people did the kingdom bring?  Because when they met Morgan on the road it only looked like about 9. And same with Maggie and the supposedly gunless Hilltoppers. So now Negan has his saviors plus all the GPKs and suddenly Rick has enough people to fight them off. I'll give them points for the Tiger and the element of surprise but still not really buying it.

if I were Oceanside right now I'd be doing a big "I told you so" right now.  And a "Where's all our guns?"

I am just left with worries for all the civillians at the Kingdom. Seems like everyone would want to fortify in one place or get outta dodge. Same with Hilltop.  My prediction is Gregory pulls up to the sanctuary next episode and gets Lucilled for the Hilltops contribution. Either that or he's halfway to Nebraska right now.

• Love 8

Jadis is the worst damn bargainer I've ever seen. She always tries to stick to a high number but the person she bargains with is always able to get her down to a lower number. She's so damn weak and talking about how GPK just take. WTF are they taking from Saviors?? I just don't see much of a deal here between GPK & Saviors. Why would Negan even bother striking up a deal with GPK but take from Hilltop, Alexandria, & Oceanside??

Oceanside did play it smart and they probably won't get their guns back for a very long time. They're gonna be defenseless unless they catch a very lucky break.

• Love 8

I wish they'd trimmed most of Maggie's ending speech for a few short words that were to-the-point and possibly even memorable. I could not take in a single word she said. It went on too long, I was distracted by her weird accent and anything I did catch at the beginning went flying out of my head due to the prolonged droning.

Jadis with her stupid bangs, stilted sentence fragments and squinty perm-smirk drives me up the fucking wall and she can die horribly anytime but I'll give her a standing ovation for her ability to shut the fuck up.

• Love 14
(edited)

Honestly, everyone could blow up and I wouldn't care anymore. Except for the tiger and Jesus, the former because yay, kitty, and the latter because Tom Payne is just really pretty to look at, even with the bad hair. The only person I used to care about was Glenn, so have at it show. Kill whoever you want. 

I remember I used to be so hooked on this show, usually on the edge of my seat. Now, I have to be doing something else while I watch this show and find myself wondering why it's not over yet. Too much talking as usual, and far too much of Sasha/Abraham making out. I don't miss Sasha. 

The dramatic music added some comedic relief. That was Bear McCreary's intention, right? 

Did Negan steal the use of words from the garbage people the way Ursula stole Ariel's voice?

Will Heath ever come back? Dead or alive? I assume we won't know if Sherry actually died or is still alive since that might depend on the whether or not the new show the person who plays her is on will be renewed for a second season or not?

Will Michonne have a matching patch like Carl's while her eye heals? Will she remember that she actually knows how to fight without getting that banged up?

Didn't Rick also get shot? How did he get healed super quickly while Rosita and Michonne lay in bed recovering?

Seriously, someone just drop a nuke over this whole world. Make sure it kills the FTWD folks too.

Edited by MVFrostsMyPie
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

I really don't get why people continue to let him lead them to slaughter.

Damn, they were going to blow up Eugine, who got kidnapped over them.

When I saw Abraham, I knew Sasha was a goner. Dead person being brought back is never good, it screams "goodbye episode."

Tiger part with Kingdom and Hilltop coming in to save Rick's ass was great. 

Is Maggie still supposed to be pregnant? How far along she is, seems to be all over the place.

I liked Carl firing the first shot, he's better a leader than Rick.

How? Carl would have gotten everyone killed long ago by always acting on impulse and thinking he can take on more people then he can. It worked out this time because Hilltop and The Kingdom saved their ass.

• Love 2
(edited)

I cannot believe how bad this season was.  I was forcing myself through all the way because I've loved TWD so much in the past, and I really thought it would have to come together for a satisfying finale.  It did not.  I wish I hadn't wasted the time.

I never really know for sure till the new episodes start again, but I suspect I'm done with this show.  I didn't like some of the choices last season and I found the finale frustrating, but there were lots of things I did enjoy and I was eager and ready to forgive any missteps when season 7 started.  And then this season was nothing but junk from start to finish.

I think it's really going to depend on the press.  If they start doing those interviews in which they admit this season was a failure and they're going to do a course correction, OK, I'll give them another shot.

That doesn't feel at all like where they're going.  The vibe from the creative team seems to be that any negative feedback is people just failed to grasp their brilliant ideas.  But I get the ideas.  They're not great, but they could certainly work.  They don't, because they are executed terribly.  The dialogue is false, the character arcs are contrived, the pacing is self-indulgent, the structure is a mess.

This show has become deeply infected with a creative arrogance.  The self-indulgence has become so prevalent in every aspect of how they tell their story, it's impossible to perceive it as anything other than taking the audience for granted.  They're not putting in the work to make this a compelling, can't-miss show anymore.  They assume their own magnificence, and expect the audience to love whatever they're given.

Just an ugly, awful season.  Possibly the worst season of television I've ever sat through (really only "Big Love" season 4 comes to mind as serious competition).  I'm just bummed what was once such a fantastic series has degenerated so severely.  I hope they can fix it next year, but it seems unlikely.

Edited by JyDanzig
  • Love 24

So a whole season just to set up...another whole season where they go to war with Negan.  I've had enough of this plodding, bloated show.  And even in this finale where all 85 commercial-filled minutes should have been action-packed, the extra 25 minutes was filler with Sasha and Abraham and Sasha in a coffin.  These writers must have gone to the Peter Jackson school of dragging things out.  And all for a conclusion that was nothing more than, "well, we survived that battle, gang!"  They should have had that first defining battle at the mid-season finale and finished the war in this one.  Shiva should get her own spinoff and scrap the rest of this meandering mess.

• Love 16

Talk. talk. talk. talk.

That was a lot of talking....

Can I just add JDM's best moment in the episode came when he showed the ever so slight hint of fear in his eyes as Rick told him he was gonna kill him (...come hell or high water, yada, yada, yada)  

Negan's best moment for me all season was when he was silent and slightly shitting his pants.  I don't really know what to do with that....

• Love 5

I remember the days when these guys could pick off a walker's head from 30 yards.  Now they can't hit the side of Negan's departing truck at close range.  He didn't even feel the need to duck as he was flipping them off.

Some dumb questions:

When Ezekiel made the comical announcement that they were there to kill the Savoirs and their accomplices - how did he know the dump people were the Savoir's accomplices? They had only turned on Rick's group (shocker!) a few minutes before.

And why did the dynamite not go off?  Wasn't Rosita the one holding the button?

• Love 8