Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: Baby Nups and Breakups

• Start Topic

Just now, msrbley said:
Just now, politichick said:

I, too, noticed how once again Kandi and her family are using those foil pans. No class.

Why is Phaedra involving herself in the Johnny thing? That makes no sense. Also, Porsha is totally delusional. I'm glad Todd walked out on that BS baby-nup.

Porsha with a doctor, lawyer or financial person? Surely you jest. Any man at that level would tire of her very quickly because she really is not that intelligent. She may not be quite as dumb as she behaves on the show, but she is not smart enough to keep that sort of man interested for very long. And she's shown her ass and tits on TV.

Young pretty dummies, haha!

Foil pans and Styrofoam tray-plates!  What the heck?  There were a total 5 adults there.  We're talking using and washing 5 actual plates.  It's not like they were serving a crowd.  Are they going to serve patrons on those cheap, tacky Styrofoam tray-plate things at the restaurant? 

I think the foil pans, styrofoam plates, disposable utensils are because their food is carry-out (the local reality tv version of kraft-services you'd find at major tv and movie shoots).  The same thing is seen in almost all reality tv shows and it's a complaint on almost all of them, too.   Because they're filming, I guess production furnishes carry-out food for everyone so they don't have to cook, clean up, etc.  

1 hour ago, rayndon said:

I think the foil pans, styrofoam plates, disposable utensils are because their food is carry-out (the local reality tv version of kraft-services you'd find at major tv and movie shoots).  The same thing is seen in almost all reality tv shows and it's a complaint on almost all of them, too.   Because they're filming, I guess production furnishes carry-out food for everyone so they don't have to cook, clean up, etc.  

Anything is possible but if that is the case, that production supplied the food, then Kandi/Todd/Joyce/the Aunts have been lying this whole time! They have claimed that the sisters did all that cooking and that it was an example of the food that would be offered at the OLG Restaurant. LOL

• Love 1
8 hours ago, rayndon said:

But they showed chicken frying in the pot and the roast in the oven.

• Love 1

I don't see the big deal about the foil pans. I use them all the time for family gatherings, work potlucks etc, for several reasons. 1) I don't feel like hauling my own casserole dish somewhere then having to remember to get it or wait for someone to return it. 2) I'm making a larger amount than most of my pans can hold, for example, macaroni for 40 people, and I can just buy a big disposable one rather than use multiple of my own. 3) If I'm cooking in bulk/feeding a group, that's one less dish I have to wash later on in a mass cleanup (same goes for dishes when having a huge family gathering where people will be getting multiple plates/servings and wanting to take food home).

Really, what does it matter? People do things differently, paper plates and foil pans are really petty nitpicks IMO. 

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, rayndon said:

Remember all those take-out boxes of Popeye's chicken? Good times.... LOL

• Love 4
18 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

I also have a feeling Kenya doesn't let those pups outside after what happened to her last dog.  

That was totally irresponsible of her to just let her dog run loose outside. If you have dogs, you should have a fenced yard, commit to a regular walking schedule or buy wee-wee pads (for small breeds). Not trying to insult anyone; I know most ppl know this. Seems like she just lets them pee and poop all over her house and car. Ugh.

I'd be scared Matt would dognap the dogs or hurt them.

I can't believe she is still sleeping with him (assuming this whole story line isn't fake).

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, balisticnikki said:

I can't believe she is still sleeping with him (assuming this whole story line isn't fake).

Of course she is.  Notice how quickly she clammed up when he said it and then she tried to redirect the conversation.  I don't know why she keeps playing with this man because his ass is fucking crazy.  Every time he looks at her with those beady eyes my heart rate spikes.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Of course she is.  Notice how quickly she clammed up when he said it and then she tried to redirect the conversation.  I don't know why she keeps playing with this man because his ass is fucking crazy.  Every time he looks at her with those beady eyes my heart rate spikes.

I agree.  I think she continues for the same reason every woman continues an abusive relationship in spite of logically knowing its a bad decision.  Codependence, toxicity, some fucked up part of her brain that tells her if a man gets upset it must mean he cares.

But those crazy eyes are no damn joke.  Even on the best of days, I couldn't wake up next to a motherfucker who was looking down at me with those crazy eyes. When people say its for a storyline, I sure hope so, because he seems like the type that could do serious bodily harm.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 1
On 3/27/2017 at 4:31 PM, msrbley said:

Foil pans and Styrofoam tray-plates!  What the heck?  There were a total 5 adults there.  We're talking using and washing 5 actual plates.  It's not like they were serving a crowd.  Are they going to serve patrons on those cheap, tacky Styrofoam tray-plate things at the restaurant? 

I peeped this a while ago. I think that when they have these get-together's they use the "guest house" (the place where Kenya and Cynthia were trying to move in). I believe the OLG bring the food and everyone shows up there to eat and drink then they all go home. My guess is that since it's not the "house" they use disposables so they can just toss everything and walk out at the end of the night.