Type keyword(s) to search

Best Quotes from the show

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, auntjess said:

It was either Erica or Diana, I get them mixed up.  They both depended on nieces, but I think it was the one with the really bitchy sister.

It was Erica - the one that said the "your boat --- your sister's life" quote referenced up-thread. Yeah. She was something. Her sister had had it up to the gills with her.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, auntjess said:

It was either Erica or Diana, I get them mixed up.  They both depended on nieces, but I think it was the one with the really bitchy sister.

Yep, Erica.  I felt kinda sorry for her even though she acted so timid, she was really aggressive and defiant.  Her family did come through for her -- again.  Molly, the sister did seem bitchy but she's been there, done that for years.  

And Diana was the most passive/aggressive person I'd ever seen on the show!  She pretended to be so sweet and yet a master manipulator.  I loved it when her niece really took control once in Houston.  

• Love 4
On 12/26/2017 at 4:35 PM, Otter said:

And Diana was the most passive/aggressive person I'd ever seen on the show!  She pretended to be so sweet and yet a master manipulator.  I loved it when her niece really took control once in Houston.

Yup. I posted something similar on her thread about a month or so ago. I've watched her show a few times on amazon and having lived in the area, I know that she could have gotten food delivered from the grocery chain out there. I did. But she liked to be waited on (they all do, no matter what they say). This may be a function of, if family didn't come over with food, she wouldn't have any company, but whatever, the result is the same - people bring her food, put her to bed, help her bathe, etc.

These people must revel in that lifestyle because other people - including people in wheelchairs or with other disabilities, struggle so that they are as independent as possible and others don't have to help them any more than absolutely necessary. The people on My 600 lb Life live that way because they want it that way.  I think only Chad has been honest about how things got so bad for him - he said he didn't do anything because he didn't want to do anything. Fine by me. Be honest, then work on change. 

• Love 5
On 12/22/2017 at 4:03 PM, Mu Shu said:

“Let’s just try it again!! You bunch of Bastards!”.

”Because I have to be cleaned outside like a mammal (animal?)”

”Nicole says it’s humiliating that I have to hose her butt, and it’s gross sometimes “.

And I agree with Nicole. Who puts wood floors in a hotel room?

That whole episode had killer one liner's and drama for days. Those poor babies being stuck with 4 crazy mutha fr's though

12 minutes ago, ThisGirlAsh said:

"You ready to help me pee sweetheart?"

Who said romance was dead?

Lol!! Imagine what he's saving for her next month for Valentine's Day?

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I'm only halfway through the Lisa episode so far, but I've already got two nominees to go on the all-time quote list:

First, the obvious one:  "Hit me, Daddy!"

Then, one that I feel will be underrated:  "It starts NOW!"  (Danielle to Lisa when Lisa futilely demands a Coke right after the Skype call with Dr. Now by claiming that her diet doesn't start until "tonight".)

My all-time gold-medal nominee, though, is James K., but not for "Owww muh laig!", nor for "But it's frahhhd!", nor even for claiming that with all he had going on he just hadn't had time to get to a follow-up appointment with Dr. Now.  Rather, as he was about to be discharged from the hospital after his heart-failure episode, as the nurse pulls the tube out of his neck, our hero shouts, "Am Ah gonna bleed out?"  Absolute perfection!

• Love 3

Lisa: “Aaaaaand... I’m COMIN’ OUT THE bed.”

I gotta say, I cut James a little slack on “am ah gunna bleed out??” I had a chemo port once upon a time, and when they told me they were going to be threading tubing through my EXTERNAL JUGULAR, I came pretty close to freaking. Very unlike me. 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, karenkarenbobaren said:

It has been brought to my attention that on Spongebob, they say "My Leg!" in almost every episode.  Hopefully that hasn't been mentioned because I'm pretty excited about this discovery!

Yer killin’ me here!! LOL. 

• Love 4
(edited)
On 2/22/2018 at 7:15 PM, Tabbygirl521 said:

I gotta say, I cut James a little slack on “am ah gunna bleed out??” I had a chemo port once upon a time, and when they told me they were going to be threading tubing through my EXTERNAL JUGULAR, I came pretty close to freaking.

Mine was something really minor, but bled a lot!
I picked up the expression from all the ID crime shows I watch, and when my (hurting, with IVDD) doxie bit the top of my hand, where all the veins are, after I moved her, I'm yelling (to me and the dog) "I'm bleeding out!."

Edited by auntjess
  • Love 3
On 4/5/2017 at 8:16 PM, aliya said:

Jeez Louise - does she have a trash can in her living room????  (in the fireplace)  And while I think that when my son was young, he might have thought this was a good idea, I can't believe a woman would want to decorate like this.

And that huge bowl of fruit behind her.

I was rewatching Tanisha, and she hadn't been following the diet because of stress, and at one point she said the "had a lot of stuff on my plate," and boy was that true.

Edited by auntjess
  • Love 9

Well, now that we've seen Schenee, "I AM KNOWLEDGED!" has to be right up there with best quotes!  Then Freddy followed up with that quip... how did it go?  Along the lines of "Well obviously, the doctor ain't use to dealin wit intelligemenced people like you".

Dr Now had some exceptionally great lines in that episode too.

• Love 9
On 4/10/2018 at 9:01 PM, Trees said:

Well, now that we've seen Schenee, "I AM KNOWLEDGED!" has to be right up there with best quotes!  Then Freddy followed up with that quip... how did it go?  Along the lines of "Well obviously, the doctor ain't use to dealin wit intelligemenced people like you".

Dr Now had some exceptionally great lines in that episode too.

Definitely, like one of my favorites from Dr. Now to Schenee: "All you do is cry and lie!" Bwahahaha!!! Way to bust a rhyme on her nasty, manipulative, ungrateful ass Dr. Now!.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

"You ready to help me pee sweetheart?"

Who said romance was dead?

Hah. The first time I had to ask my husband to help me plunge a toilet, I declared that all the romance had left our relationship. I'm not confined to bed though - I just can never get a plunger to work.

• Love 7

A favorite quote, from Janine (when she wasn't crying):

Janine:  "I think I have bulimia or something. I just don't want to eat, and that's a problem."

Dr. Now: "Not eating is not your problem. Come on. Do you seriously think you have bulimia?"

;)

Janine.jpg

• Love 11
On 5/10/2018 at 5:00 PM, ElizaJane said:

A favorite quote, from Janine (when she wasn't crying):

Janine:  "I think I have bulimia or something. I just don't want to eat, and that's a problem."

Dr. Now: "Not eating is not your problem. Come on. Do you seriously think you have bulimia?"

;)

Janine.jpg

Lol! Dr. Gettin' real!!

• Love 2

Lee - "I can hardly pee", Dr. Now - really?

Dr. Now to James K - "you don't need food, you have already eaten 800lb of food in you"

Penny(to EMTs)- "can you carry me above your heads like Cleopatra?  Teehee."

Lisa(re: James K) - "his body doesn't burn calories"... LOL

On 3/26/2017 at 3:18 PM, gardendiva said:

Nicole, after trying to flop her bulk onto the hotel bed on wheels and it rolled: (paraphrasing) "What kind of hotel uses wood on their floors?!"

Nicole to her family just shortly later - YOU BUNCHA BASTARDS!

Edited by MutualCore
  • Love 4
On ‎04‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 8:22 PM, Calicocats said:

"With everything going on, I just haven't had time/energy/whatever to stick to the diet"

-Everyone (most recently, Justin)

This one drives me bonkers! ALL they have is free time. They don't work and they don't have any sort of activities going on in their lives.

• Love 4
On 1/15/2018 at 12:30 PM, Aw my lahgs said:

“Dead or immobile people have a hard time getting to work on time.” Dr Now.

Re-reading these for some reason. This has got to be one of the funniest things I've heard in awhile.

My lawyer step-father used to say, "Death is the ultimate tax shelter." I thought it was pretty funny when I was 16.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3