Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Once again her comments/actions remind me of the Kartrashians. I wish she would get over them.

Maybe she models her life after Khloe's - black boyfriends, big, fake butt, fake lips, makes a living on reality TV, has a "brand" .....

• Love 7
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Once again her comments/actions remind me of the Kartrashians. I wish she would get over them.

Fake likes fake.

Kail's partner supposedly isn't offended at her remark therefore, it is not offensive?

He is not on the show and has not spoken his mind.

Kail did not specifically point out her boyfriend when she made her remark. She NEVER said "I love my clothes black, my cars black, and when it comes to my boyfriend, I love that he is black." She specifically pointed out black men as a whole. She grouped all black men in her insult. Unless we get a poll and ask every single black men to respond to what she said, it doesn't negate that others can find what Kail said to be offensive. That is like saying only Latinos should take offense to Kail's comment about Isaac's haircut or only blacks should take offense Kail's comment about POC hair reference. I would hope that people of all groups find what she said to be horrid.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Fake likes fake.

Kail's partner supposedly isn't offended at her remark therefore, it is not offensive?

He is not on the show and has not spoken his mind.

Kail did not specifically point out her boyfriend when she made her remark. She NEVER said "I love my clothes black, my cars black, and when it comes to my boyfriend, I love that he is black." She specifically pointed out black men as a whole. She grouped all black men in her insult. Unless we get a poll and ask every single black men to respond to what she said, it doesn't negate that others can find what Kail said to be offensive. That is like saying only Latinos should take offense to Kail's comment about Isaac's haircut or only blacks should take offense Kail's comment about POC hair reference. I would hope that people of all groups find what she said to be horrid.

She's using the fact that he's black to promote herself in some way. That's what I find super distasteful.  She's not sitting around with her friends saying she finds this attractive about black guys - I totally get that.  Nope. She's going out in a calculated way on national TV to promote this aspect of herself. Blech.  That's who she is, though.  She's a user through and through.  We've seen her use the Riveras, Jordan, her mother (who is awful in her own right), Javi, his family, Jo.  When she's done with people and gets what she wants, she just discards them.  To me, all of these factors go into it. 

• Love 16
(edited)
9 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

She's using the fact that he's black to promote herself in some way. That's what I find super distasteful.  She's not sitting around with her friends saying she finds this attractive about black guys - I totally get that.  Nope. She's going out in a calculated way on national TV to promote this aspect of herself. Blech.  That's who she is, though.  She's a user through and through.  We've seen her use the Riveras, Jordan, her mother (who is awful in her own right), Javi, his family, Jo.  When she's done with people and gets what she wants, she just discards them.  To me, all of these factors go into it. 

Right. There is always something with Kail and the guy she chooses to date. What is it in for HERSELF? She needs to promote her black store dream and she suddenly is into black cars although she was driving a white BMW during the seasons. Not sure how black the color suddenly became this thing for her. Suddenly, she has this dream about selling black-colored clothing? It is very demeaning and distasteful the way she is promoting and shilling black-colored products while using black men as a whole as a form of her advertisement for her brand. Nothing but a user and trashy.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10

I feel like it's kind of weird to get fake buttcheeks and then not expect people to look at and/or discuss them.  What's the point of getting a fake butt and broadcasting your fake butt surgery live on the Internet if no one is allowed to comment on it afterwards? Seems like an odd choice to me.

• Love 8
(edited)

I would think that Kail was happy that Javi commented on her ass on camera. She obviously wants people to think she has a bangin' body and I would kind of assume that she only asked Javi how she looked to show off/get a reaction on camera. I'm sure there were plenty of people whose opinions she could have sought in the room where she was getting dressed and in the hallway she walked down to find Javi to "ask him what he thought about her jacket." (LOL) It was all part of the BRAND she was trying to cultivate at the reunion- being super!friendly to the other girls and so!excited about the new babies; showing that she is hotter than ever and Javi knows it; making "sophisticated," "coy" remarks about her "edgy" interest in fucking black men; trying to seem totally cool with Jo and Vee (until Vee blew up her spot); etc., etc., etc. 

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 9

Kail had her naked wide load shown on video for the whole world to see @poopchute

Kail damn well expects people to check her out. 

Kail just does not want people to mock her. Too late. When her face and her ass both huge and look similar, you cannot expect compliments. 

• Love 11
18 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

^^^THIS. Thank you LilMarySunshine for articulating this better than I could have (so I didn't even try). 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, shelley1234 said:

I didn't know having plastic surgery negated one's personhood and made that person just that part they had enhanced.   That seems odd to me.   

Kail is still a person!  Just a piece of shit garbage person, but still a person!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, poopchute said:

Kail is still a person!  Just a piece of shit garbage person, but still a person!

Hard to see the actual person underneath all that fakery. What real person exists underneath is hardly a good person. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail will push her child out there once it is born..."Look, I have a black child!" She might name her child "Brand".

Too bad she's not having twins, she'd probably name them "hustle" and "heart."  You know, because it's all about her BRAND. 

I didn't think twice about the "I like my clothes, coffee and men black" or however she said it.  I don't think she meant anything by it, to be honest.  As much as there is to hate on Kail about, I just can't get worked up about that one.  She's so awful in so many ways that aren't even debatable, that one is hardly a blip on the radar.

I wish someone would just tell her "hustle and heart, hustle and HEART.  You keep using that word...heart.  I do not think it means what you think it means."

• Love 1
1 hour ago, lezlers said:

Too bad she's not having twins, she'd probably name them "hustle" and "heart."  You know, because it's all about her BRAND. 

I didn't think twice about the "I like my clothes, coffee and men black" or however she said it.  I don't think she meant anything by it, to be honest.  As much as there is to hate on Kail about, I just can't get worked up about that one.  She's so awful in so many ways that aren't even debatable, that one is hardly a blip on the radar.

I wish someone would just tell her "hustle and heart, hustle and HEART.  You keep using that word...heart.  I do not think it means what you think it means."

It's part of the same manipulative, self-centered, attention-seeking package.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

It's part of the same manipulative, self-centered, attention-seeking package.

This^^.

The idea that referencing dick-hopping is the same as what Kail is being accused of with her black comments, I have to respectfully disagree. First, discussions about the girls dick-hopping is just that, a discussion about the behavior of the majority of these girls and how they view their male counterparts. It is not referencing the guys as being dicks unless it is their behavior being described. Discussing the dick-hopping ways of these girls is not being commented on in order to seek attention much like what Kail did in that chair, taking advantage of the camera which was a blatant "Look at me! I want the world to know I prefer my man to reflect my favorite color in clothes and vehicles".  Lastly, the dick-hopping discussions are not being televised to millions of people on camera. Context makes a big difference.

The majority of the guys are defended and seen as decent men for the most part. Adumb will always be a dick in my eyes. Kail would never give a compliment to a guy unless it was to get something in return. She pats Jo on the back for being a good dad now, but he has always been a decent guy once they parted ways. She just has to manipulate him by saying positive things so he can continue to be a free, full-time babysitter while she goes out dick-hopping.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 4

Late to the party, love to read all snark before I comment. Maybe Chinelle was hormonal, but the water works were ridiculous. I have zero empathy for her. Yes, her childhood was not ideal, but she has had the money, time and resources for the past 6 plus years to get counseling,  go to college and learn how not to have to rely on a man. She could have bought land and built a home closer to Jace,  but nooooo, Uncle Bad Touch is in control. Here is to hoping Barb keeps Jace forever. Jace seems to be thriving with Barb, it's been 7 years,  that ship was sailed.

• Love 15