Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Jenelle's big gun against Barb...Barb has osteoporosis!  And she doesn't take her medicine for it! lol  It was bizarre the way she became fixated over that Nathan's "p bug" text and pic drama.  I didn't even understand it, that's how stupid it was.  Wow! Jenelle locked in and really fixated.  Fixated to the point of making a phone call about it.

Something is seriously wrong with Jenelle.  The elevator isn't going all the way to the top with that one.

• Love 15
48 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

12-lbs of eye make-up and not a single smudge! 

Lucifer sheds no tears.

Jenelle locked in and really fixated.  Fixated to the point of making a phone call about it.

She had to make sure UBT wasn't going to beat her ass over that later. She had to calm the fucker down. Nothing was more vital at that point. Not even filming the reunion show.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Janelle claims she wants Jace back, and how badly he wants to live with her, but I wonder has she ever  gone to any of his Boy Scout events, or  School plays/concerts? Field days?  classroom holiday parties? back to school nights or even sat in on parent- teacher conferences?  I'm guessing no. It's not like she can blame her work schedule.  I hope Barb's lawyer mentions this in the custody hearing if that's the case.

She did conference in on a parent-teacher meeting that Barb was actually attending. My memory is foggy, but I'm pretty sure she proceeded to yell at Barb while the poor teacher was still on the phone. So there's that. 

2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

And not once has she ever said, "I love my child."

Or "I miss him". Or "It kills me every second I'm away from him". Or "Barb has done such a great job, but she's raised her kids and should be living her life now." Or "Our family just doesn't feel complete without him". 

It's always - "Technically he's mine and I want him back". 

• Love 24
7 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

She did conference in on a parent-teacher meeting that Barb was actually attending. My memory is foggy, but I'm pretty sure she proceeded to yell at Barb while the poor teacher was still on the phone. So there's that. 

Was that the same instance where Jenelle screamed and cussed at Barb because Barb didn't schedule the conference around Jenelle's classes? 

ETA: I just looked up the scene on YouTube, and Jenelle was pissed that Barb didn't schedule the conference on a Friday when she didn't have class. Barb proceeds to tell her that she had to work Friday and had to schedule the meeting for when she had a day off. So Jenelle responds by cussing Barb out about court dates, lawyers and custody, then ends by asking if she can phone in to the conference. Barb says no, not if she's going to behave badly and then hangs up. This was also the scene where Jenelle tells Barb she's "just" a grandmother and that's all she'll ever be.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 13

At first I was thinking- "why does a seven year old need a phone- a smart phone at that?"  But then I thought that if It were me and I was sending him over to Jenelle and UBT you bet my kid would have a phone so he could call me to come get him when the shit hits the fan. Which will inevitably happen.  

• Love 15

1. Nathan is a scary mess. I think he cares for kai but obviously he is more broken up over losing "the love of his life" (burn to jenelle) Jessie than he is over the possibility of losing custody of his kid. Not the first time he has lost custody of a child either! 

2. UBT is so scary and jenelle is so afraid of him that she gets on the phone during an interview with dr. Drew with a live studio audience to pacify his hissy fit over some obvious nonsense Nathan said. Did you see how she couldn't even concentrate on the segment with her mom because she was too worried about Davids feelings (or his baby drama hissy fit nonsense in order to control jenelle.) 

its really very scary. She's very controlled by him and then he won't even come out to support her but he is messaging her the whole time trying to pull her away. "He's worried about me, he thinks I need to come back to the room". Maybe if she focused on her mom or dr drew at all they could've gotten somewhere especially with drew defending jenelle but once again she is choosing her latest warm crotch over her child all the while crying over why her mom won't just "give him back" 

It's so obvious! Barb is worried for both jace and jennelles safety living in bumblef&$@ with UBT! It's a future ID discovery murder special like someone said on here! 

Yeah between his temper tantrums over complete childish nonsense and the level of control he has over Janelle/her actions...it's definitely a scary situation to have Jace in.

• Love 1

I can't with Dr. Drew. He's basically getting paid to play devil's advocate in his official capacity.  It's both reckless and disgusting.  He is probably the closest thing to a counselor these girls will ever think of taking seriously and he (along with MTV) squander it all for entertainment.  

*back to lurking*

• Love 9

It also bothers me because Jenelle keeps saying "get Jace back" she never really had Jace to begin with. She brought him home from the hospital and proceeded to leave him at home so she could party, I'm not sure how long exactly it was before custody was officially given to Barb, but in the time Jenelle "had" custody technically she never cared for him.

Edited by leighroda
  • Love 21

Good point. Very true. Jenelle has ALWAYS been the "fun aunt" who changes a diaper here or there and takes the kid out for ice cream. But she's never really put her full commitment towards the child. 

• Love 8
On 3/29/2017 at 9:54 AM, SweetieDarling said:

Janelle claims she wants Jace back, and how badly he wants to live with her, but I wonder has she ever  gone to any of his Boy Scout events, or  School plays/concerts? Field days?  classroom holiday parties? back to school nights or even sat in on parent- teacher conferences?  I'm guessing no. It's not like she can blame her work schedule.  I hope Barb's lawyer mentions this in the custody hearing if that's the case.

Well said! I always notice the absolute lack of interest when he is dropped off, she doesn't even smile let alone get off the damn couch and hug him. She seriously should not get custody. I seriously wish Dr Drew would have taken them all to task for screaming and name calling in front of him.Not that I am shocked, how would he even know not like he actually watches.

Edited by Chloecat
  • Love 7
41 minutes ago, Chloecat said:

Well said! I always notice the absolute lack of interest when he is dropped off, she doesn't even smile let alone get off the damn couch and hug him. She seriously should not get custody. I seriously wish Dr Drew would have taken them all to task for screaming and name calling in front of him.Not that I am shocked, how would he even know not like he actually watches.

Whenever I watch those scenes I want to scream GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GO TO HIM! KISS AND HUG! There is no excitement in her face or actions. Crap I used to do it just when my kid came home from school.

• Love 11

I was more enthused to see my kids when they came home from school than Jenelle acts when she sees Jace--and I lived with my kids. If Jace moves in with Jenelle he'd probably wind up being the de facto babysitter.

• Love 16
17 minutes ago, zenme said:

I was more enthused to see my kids when they came home from school than Jenelle acts when she sees Jace--and I lived with my kids. If Jace moves in with Jenelle he'd probably wind up being the de facto babysitter.

No, that's Marissa's job. 

• Love 11

Congrats to Kail!  I believe she is the only person (besides a politician!...hehe) for whom I've ever said aloud "I hate you" when watching TV.  It just came out, too. Just a visceral reaction to her. She's disgusting.  There was something very off-putting to me about her coy bragging about black men or how great black things are. WTF? Why does she do that?  Why is their race so important to her that she has to mention it in that way? 

• Love 11
On March 29, 2017 at 3:01 PM, Pixiebomb said:

At first I was thinking- "why does a seven year old need a phone- a smart phone at that?"  But then I thought that if It were me and I was sending him over to Jenelle and UBT you bet my kid would have a phone so he could call me to come get him when the shit hits the fan. Which will inevitably happen.  

Exactly this. 

• Love 2

The producers must tell or encourage Dr. Drew to be careful not to say anything to offend the girls for fear they will walk off or "quit the show." That is the only thing that makes sense to me as to why he treats them with kid gloves.

The way the "teen moms" act and the way the producers treat them, you would think they were A-list celebrities! The entitlement and attitudes are unreal. If it wasn't for MTV they wouldn't have all the "followers," money and nice things they have. Many of them don't have jobs, so it's obvious they are depending on their MTV check to sustain their lifestyle.  These girls need to take a big bite of humble pie and reminded they could be replaced in an instant

Edited by MFLEM2
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Congrats to Kail!  I believe she is the only person (besides a politician!...hehe) for whom I've ever said aloud "I hate you" when watching TV.  It just came out, too. Just a visceral reaction to her. She's disgusting.  There was something very off-putting to me about her coy bragging about black men or how great black things are. WTF? Why does she do that?  Why is their race so important to her that she has to mention it in that way? 

To make up for the times she said negative things about the Black race? To make herself look good? To make it look as if she is "down" with them"?  I hate her, too.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

To make up for the times she said negative things about the Black race? To make herself look good? To make it look as if she is "down" with them"?  I hate her, too.

I think that's it. 

There are a few references from her where she just really, really wants people to know that she likes and gets black dick.  She's just vile in every way. Imagine a man talking about scoring black pussy?  We are not talking about a man who respectfully finds black women attractive. There's something very phony, using, and manipulative involved here and of course there is because .... well.... Kail.

• Love 16
6 hours ago, MFLEM2 said:

The producers must tell or encourage Dr. Drew to be careful not to say anything to offend the girls for fear they will walk off or "quit the show." That is the only thing that makes sense to me as to why he treats them with kid gloves.

The way the "teen moms" act and the way the producers treat them, you would think they were A-list celebrities! The entitlement and attitudes are unreal. If it wasn't for MTV they wouldn't have all the "followers," money and nice things they have. Many of them don't have jobs, so it's obvious they are depending on their MTV check to sustain their lifestyle.  These girls need to take a big bite of humble pie and reminded they could be replaced in an instant

Dr. Drew is a fame whore.  No one needs to give him advice on how to be a pandering fame whore.   

And MTV treats them like the revenue that they are.   They are placated because they bring the drama and that brings the viewers.  People flock to it and eat it up with a spoon.  Totes MaGotes.  

As for Kail and her stating she likes black men....It's fine for someone to state they have a dating preference.   Not a damn thing wrong with that.    

Edited by shelley1234
20 minutes ago, shelley1234 said:

As for Kail and her stating she likes black men....It's fine for someone to state they have a dating preference.   Not a damn thing wrong with that.    

This is true. It wouldn't seem so off if someone had asked, "Hey Kail, what kind of men do you like?" But she just likes to throw it out there randomly, as if she's trying to impress people. 

• Love 12
(edited)

If I had a lot of money, I would fly to LA and schedule a meeting with Drew Pinsky* and force him to watch selected video clips of his little angels, and then berate and humiliate him. I would promise to bring a camera since that's what he cares most about. It's positively criminal what he does on these "reunion" shows. He did not know whether Jenelle and UBT were married, for fuck's sake! And then he said Barb's concerns about him using her for her money are silly since they are getting married, like that makes it all OK. What planet does he live on? Saying David has been GOOD for her? what did he say, a stabilizing influence? He is OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY. And really, a reunion of what? Call it what it is: a cage match. These people all hate and despise each other. A reunion with him? As if he was ever part of their real lives? HA. Much as I truly can't stand Karl and Jenelle, I really think Drew is the worst of them all cuz he is supposed to know better. All he does is legitimize their idiocy. He can't even be bothered to actually watch the show. He has his head completely and thoroughly up his own ass. I wonder what it would take to pressure MTV to bring in someone with actual balls. He should be embarrassed to associate with these losers. 

* I refuse to call him by his fame whore name. 

Edited by lidarose9
  • Love 14

* I refuse to call him by his fame whore name. 

Just like how I refer to #45.

2 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I think that's it. 

There are a few references from her where she just really, really wants people to know that she likes and gets black dick.  She's just vile in every way. Imagine a man talking about scoring black pussy?  We are not talking about a man who respectfully finds black women attractive. There's something very phony, using, and manipulative involved here and of course there is because .... well.... Kail.

ITA. Perfect example about how it would be if a guy, particularly on this show, were to throw out there his preference for a certain colored labia and being specific about size and making a mockery of it. That is what Kail is doing. Why is it Kail does it, it is seen as funny, cute, girl power or whatever it is the youngin's are saying these days. I am appalled that any mature, adult person looks at this and finds it is perfectly acceptable, especially when Kail has been ruthless towards black females. Her comments are phony and she is using POC for her own gain. Watching her sitting there with POC on occasion as she pretends to be their friend just reeks. She is just using them to show she is not this prejudiced person.

Why would anyone ask her what her preference is anyways at this point of her manipulative game? We know what her preference is: money, benefits, whatever is of value that she can lay her grubby paws on from the person she dates.

• Love 9
On 3/30/2017 at 4:01 PM, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Whenever I watch those scenes I want to scream GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GO TO HIM! KISS AND HUG! There is no excitement in her face or actions. Crap I used to do it just when my kid came home from school.

YES!!!! I can think of multiple scenes for every other mom where they are ecstatic when their kids walk in the door after school, like their child was the first child ever to complete a day of school level enthusiasm, Jenelle can't even take her focus off her phone for 3 seconds to glance in Jace's general direction.

• Love 8

I think subconsciously Janelle doesn't greet/acknowledge Jace for two reasons:  

1. Her narcissism and sense of entitlement is so great and being happy to see Jace would signal that HE was of value to HER.  Really we all know in Janelle land HE'S supposed to be ecstatic to see HER.  

2.  On Some level Janelle probably feels that showing excitement/happiness at seeing Jace might also imply some sort of gratitude towards Barb for allowing him to visit. It might also indicate that she is ok with the arrangement with Barb. No way would she do that. Jace is HERS.  Barb stole him. She'll never do anything that might indicate gratitude or acceptance.  It's an FU to Barb and she will never great him well in front of her. Also - being happy to see Jace might even come off as being happy to see Barb. Can you imagine? Janelle would die first.

Overall, she's always been a terrible horrible rotten no good parent. However when she was with Nathan and went through her "I want Jace" phase it seemed to be primarily about proving to Nathan she wanted to be (and was fighting to become) a mom. She didn't actually want Jace back she just needed Nathan to think she wanted Jace back. A lot of that was in lead up to giving birth to Kaiser. I think Janelle read that Nathan clearly had old school notions of the women's role and she was giving him signals she was that girl. Of course she ditched that as soon as Nathan bailed and she had to actually take care of Kaiser by herself.  However with UBT there's a different vibe to her "I want Jace" tantrums. I think she's amped it up to 10 because shit rolls downhill and UBT is putting the screws to her over it. UBT wants full control of ALL of Janelle's life. Also - he doesn't want anything going back to anyone about what goes on inside that house. This is why Janelle is far more concerned about getting Jace back and ramping up her nastiness to Barb x1000.  UBT will also be much more interfering Kaiser/Nathan the more verbal Kaiser becomes. 

Other's have commented (paraphrasing) that Jace seems to be expected to sit down, shut up, and get out of the way when he's with them. Poor Jace is stuck with a soulless woman for a mother. But even if she was Mary freaking Poppins I think Jace would only ever get a level of attention/affection from Janelle that UBT is ok with. And it ain't much. 

• Love 8

Jenelle has never wanted Jace. She does not want any children. They are merely possessions to keep her dick around.

Everything Jenelle does is one big FU to Barb.

Damn spoiler box. 

Spoiler

• Love 8
15 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Just like how I refer to #45.

ITA. Perfect example about how it would be if a guy, particularly on this show, were to throw out there his preference for a certain colored labia and being specific about size and making a mockery of it. That is what Kail is doing. Why is it Kail does it, it is seen as funny, cute, girl power or whatever it is the youngin's are saying these days. I am appalled that any mature, adult person looks at this and finds it is perfectly acceptable, especially when Kail has been ruthless towards black females. Her comments are phony and she is using POC for her own gain. Watching her sitting there with POC on occasion as she pretends to be their friend just reeks. She is just using them to show she is not this prejudiced person.

Why would anyone ask her what her preference is anyways at this point of her manipulative game? We know what her preference is: money, benefits, whatever is of value that she can lay her grubby paws on from the person she dates.

Exactly. If my son was seeing a young woman who made crude references to scoring some white dick or who, on national TV, intimated her preference for that, I'd certainly think she was a trashy person and would wonder WTF was wrong with her. Totally a different scenario than having a physical "type" that you prefer.  Even that, though, is totally insensitive to me when she's been officially divorced from a non-black man for half a second.  But sensitivity certainly isn't in her repertoire! 

If Adam bragged about scoring some brown snatch, he'd be hung, drawn and quartered on social media. 

• Love 11
On 3/29/2017 at 3:01 PM, Pixiebomb said:

They want him to have a phone to play on, too, so they do not have to interact with him as much.

• Love 13

What I find off- putting about Kail saying she likes her men black is that, except for the blurred-out dude, we haven't seen her date any on the show. Also, her current baby daddies (not counting the mystery dad of the baby-to-be) are not black. Also, as others have mentioned, what if a guy said it? Or, what if she said that she only dates white men? It's just an odd thing to say without being asked, and on camera no less, imo.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Exactly. If my son was seeing a young woman who made crude references to scoring some white dick or who, on national TV, intimated her preference for that, I'd certainly think she was a trashy person and would wonder WTF was wrong with her. Totally a different scenario than having a physical "type" that you prefer.  Even that, though, is totally insensitive to me when she's been officially divorced from a non-black man for half a second.  But sensitivity certainly isn't in her repertoire! 

If Adam bragged about scoring some brown snatch, he'd be hung, drawn and quartered on social media. 

Exactly. We know Adumb texted Chelsea as being a "stretched-marked bitch" and how Aubree is a "bastard". He was put through the wringer, as he should have been. His remarks were meant to belittle and to demean which is never acceptable regardless if it is a male or female who does it. But Kail, infamous for her callousness and penchant for her remarks about non-white folks and belittling her exes, is doing nothing wrong because she has a dating preference. Clearly it is bias at play here when Kail is looked upon as doing nothing wrong only because she is a female whereas if a guy does it, it is time to stone him because he is a male.

Kail is trying to act like the thug she once said was not acceptable to her when she had a cow over Isaac's haircut, which may I add, was not thuggish at all. It was a different hairstyle that happened to resemble his father's haircut. Nothing thuggish about it at all.

2 hours ago, Adiba said:

What I find off- putting about Kail saying she likes her men black is that, except for the blurred-out dude, we haven't seen her date any on the show. Also, her current baby daddies (not counting the mystery dad of the baby-to-be) are not black. Also, as others have mentioned, what if a guy said it? Or, what if she said that she only dates white men? It's just an odd thing to say without being asked, and on camera no less, imo.

Well put. Kail has never been asked. She just threw it out there like how I imagine she threw her underwear at any guy that came along. I don't think Kail would be none too happy if any guy referred to her private area as not being the perfect color, size, or that it wasn't satisfying him.

I seem to remember when Javi's Twitter photo of a screenshot of his computer was photoshopped and someone made it appear as if Javi had written a chapter for his book on Kail's labia, where it went on to describe how saggy it was and some other crude stuff which offended so many people on her social media. People were wanting Javi's head on a platter. Where is the outrage for her comments?

• Love 5

Adam calling a woman a stretch marked bitch....or if Javi talked about someone's saggy vag is blatant put downs.  

Saying I like  to date black men isn't.   Comparing the two seems kinda racist IMO.  

• Love 2

For me, Kail's comments about liking black men were problematic because they basically fetishized black men, reducing them to beings who are physically sexually desirable regardless of their other characteristics. In certain contexts, that is not necessarily a big deal, but when she throws stuff like that out there, apropos of nothing, it seems like she's trying to get attention and/or seem interesting or edgy for finding black men physically appealing, which... isn't particularly interesting or admirable. To me, on one level it's just lame. Oooooh, you like black men, how interesting... not. On another level, it's demeaning. Is blackness the primary/only thing she appreciates about the black people she dates? Rather than saying her baby daddy (or whoever else) is attractive because he's smart, funny, kind, talented, etc., etc., she's focused on liking him because he's black? Would she like it if he said he was into her because she's white?

• Love 11

I just can't jump on board with that.   I have preferences and it's not about fetishizing their characteristics because it is what I find attractive, nor does it mean I don't see anything else than that.   And yes, is she saying it to be cute or get attention, sure....however the idea that her comment that she likes her men black isn't getting the same trashing as someone calling someone a fat, stretch marked mess is not the same and think it instead correlates black with a put down and I'm not cool with that.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, shelley1234 said:

I just can't jump on board with that.   I have preferences and it's not about fetishizing their characteristics because it is what I find attractive, nor does it mean I don't see anything else than that.   And yes, is she saying it to be cute or get attention, sure....however the idea that her comment that she likes her men black isn't getting the same trashing as someone calling someone a fat, stretch marked mess is not the same and think it instead correlates black with a put down and I'm not cool with that.

Well....you can not be cool with it but I correlated it with some girl reducing my son to his race (white, I might add) and genitalia. I don't like that. Call me a prude. I'd like for someone to show him more respect than that and I think the men in Kail's life likely deserve more, too.  

41 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

For me, Kail's comments about liking black men were problematic because they basically fetishized black men, reducing them to beings who are physically sexually desirable regardless of their other characteristics. In certain contexts, that is not necessarily a big deal, but when she throws stuff like that out there, apropos of nothing, it seems like she's trying to get attention and/or seem interesting or edgy for finding black men physically appealing, which... isn't particularly interesting or admirable. To me, on one level it's just lame. Oooooh, you like black men, how interesting... not. On another level, it's demeaning. Is blackness the primary/only thing she appreciates about the black people she dates? Rather than saying her baby daddy (or whoever else) is attractive because he's smart, funny, kind, talented, etc., etc., she's focused on liking him because he's black? Would she like it if he said he was into her because she's white?

Yes - she has gone out of her way to make sure people know she's dating black guys. Just seems like very attention-seeking behavior and disrespectful. 

• Love 8
(edited)
19 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Well....you can not be cool with it but I correlated it with some girl reducing my son to his race (white, I might add) and genitalia. I don't like that. Call me a prude. I'd like for someone to show him more respect than that and I think the men in Kail's life likely deserve more, too.  

Not sure where your son came into this, so I am gonna leave that be.     

And I think it's fine to state a preference and notice a different response when that preference is black.   I won't state what I find a dating preference here since this is a show about the moms, not us....but I think it's alright to be open about what you find attractive.  It doesn't mean someone is just a race or just a dick (if that's what I'm into).  I have the same response here when men the cast are dated as just called dicks, but it's the culture here.  IMO.  YMMV. 

Edited by shelley1234
  • Love 1

Kailyn said she likes her clothes and her cars black just like her men. I am offended on behalf of black men being compared to clothes and cars . They are reduced to material objects. Bad enough when men do it to women. 

• Love 17
3 hours ago, shelley1234 said:

Not sure where your son came into this, so I am gonna leave that be.     

And I think it's fine to state a preference and notice a different response when that preference is black.   I won't state what I find a dating preference here since this is a show about the moms, not us....but I think it's alright to be open about what you find attractive.  It doesn't mean someone is just a race or just a dick (if that's what I'm into).  I have the same response here when men the cast are dated as just called dicks, but it's the culture here.  IMO.  YMMV. 

Because I said earlier that if any young woman referred to him as Kail refers to her "paramour," I'd think she was trashy and disrespectful.  And I don't think any differently of Kail for doing exactly that. It has absolutely zero to do with racism as you said it "correlates black with a put down and I'm not cool with that."  It has nothing to do with that.  It is about her using them and their race to try to get some extra attention and street cred, I guess. I don't know what her motivation is. All I know is it rubs me the wrong way and if Javi said that about a woman, he'd be roasted for it. YMMV, of course. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I remember Javi making reference to liking Kail's ass in those pants of hers.   Don't remember him getting roasted for remarking on liking her parts, whether she paid for them or not.   So....nah.  

Anyhoo....moving on.

Edited by shelley1234
(edited)

Husbands and wives do tend to look at each other and make comments about each other's bodies and having desires. Javi and Kail were not officially divorced and at that point of filming, she was still taking her husband back to their marital bed. Kail was not completely done with Javi and led him to believe there was still likely a chance at a reconciliation. So, a man looking at his wife's ass and making a comment about it is hardly comparable to what she said. Kail got that fake fat ass in order to get attention. Not comparable to how Kail objectifies black men. Context and all that.

My point about comparing Adumb to Kail's remarks was solely to compare how Adumb and Kail belittle and demean people. They are both abusers. Kail objectifying black men and seeing them more as possessions than people is boorish, crude, and obscene. That doesn't even include her tactless behavior which seems to be her trying hard to act black which is also offensive.

In all, Kail sees all men as throw-aways. They are of no use to her once she gets what she wants from them. She is abusive to males and that in itself is offensive even if one does not find what she said offensive.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 4

There's a big difference between complimenting an individual's body part and comparing black men to inanimate objects. In both cases, I think context is important. The conversation was about Kail possibly opening a store that sells only black clothes because she loves black clothes. In what I assume was an effort to be cute, she extrapolated liking the color black to liking black men (who aren't really black, they're mostly brown). It was a stupid joke, but I think Kail mostly hangs around with stupid people in real life and on social media, so she's probably used to getting a positive reaction to such remarks. She also likes to be coy about who she's fucking and seems to think that makes her interesting, so I think she also hoped to get the reaction that the host (What is her name? Wait, I don't care.) gave her- basically, "Oooooooh, I get it! I know what you're saying, you like black men! Wow, that's cool!" Kail's too immature to realize that she shouldn't say things like that on national TV, especially since she's trying to launch a professional career.

• Love 5
(edited)

Since when did it become so cool to clamor about liking a color for one's wardrobe, their vehicles and adding men to that mix?  If Jeremy said he prefers to wear white clothes, likes cream with his coffee, and that is how he likes his women, he would face the wrath of viewers just like he did when he mentioned his dislike for Mexico.

She also likes to be coy about who she's fucking and seems to think that makes her interesting,

Which only makes what she said pretty foul. Switch it up and imagine any one of the guys on the show acting coy about their preference for Asian women. Imagine them saying how they are going to open a men's clothing store that offers only yellow clothes because they like the color yellow just like their clothes, their Jeep, and their women.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 8
(edited)

Nah, it was another one of those clips from the reunion show.....when Kail showed Javi her too small jacket and he made a quip about her ass in those pants.  Divorced.    He only remarked on her ass.   So, he reduced her to her ass.  Not a peep I heard about it.   I think it's fine to say, but I also think it's fine to have a dating preference and to state it.   I mean, if Kail is objectifying, so clearly is Javi.   Goose.  Gander.  

Edited by shelley1234
  • Love 1
(edited)
38 minutes ago, shelley1234 said:

Nah, it was another one of those clips from the reunion show.....when Kail showed Javi her too small jacket and he made a quip about her ass in those pants.  Divorced.    Not a peep I heard about it.   I think it's fine to say, but I also think it's fine to have a dating preference and to state it.   I mean, if Kail is objectifying, so clearly is Javi.   Goose.  Gander.  

You are correct, they were officially divorced at that period of time when they filmed, however, Kail was still dragging Javi back to her life, giving him false hope. The last incident was at Christmas 2016. Regardless, there is a big, big difference between a man looking at his former wife's body like he once did when they were a married, especially during a time when sex was still going on. Javi is not some stranger leering at a female's ass and making rude comments. It is a whole different ball of wax when Kail brings up her quest to open a store specializing in black only clothes, she likes her cars black and that is how she likes her men. No one asked her about her dating preference, and even if they did, that is how she responds? No class hoebag. There are a hundred ways she could have expressed her preference for black men, which honestly, I don't think it is a preference as much as she thinks she is black men's gift to them because she is white.

As females, we have been upset at how we have been objectified by males. Our male counterparts have stripped us of our education, our leadership roles, our religious views, and other personal characteristics that we hold dear. Far too many men have placed value on lips, breasts, long hair, butts, weight and what kind of lover we may be. As a female, it pains me when our bodies and our sexuality, which is just one part of our identities, is magnified to encompass our entire being.  I wish some females would would hold the same for men. Especially a female, like Kail, who has two sons and she may have a third child who has a black father.

Kail may be pregnant with a black man's child. I don't think Kail would appreciate her child being objectified or considered chattel to some woman or man simply because of the color of their skin.

Changing the subject here.

I remember how Kail felt about POC hair when she made her racist comment about nappy hair. I hope she is getting with the program and learning how to care for black hair. I pray Kail never hears anyone refer to her child's hair as nappy.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 6
(edited)

In my world just because you are married or used to be married to someone doesn't make it okay to reduce someone to a body part....if the same is not said for Kail who supposedly reduced her partner to his blackness and nothing else.   It's all the same in my book.   One is just done by Kail and one is done by anyone else.  

ETA: I don't think Kail was offended.  They were clearly kidding with one another.   I also have no indicated that her partner was offended by her saying she likes black men.   Both are just very similar with what is being bashed and defended here IMO.  

#OffThisHamsterWheel 

Edited by shelley1234

The thing about Javi's comment, to me, was that Kail purposely went to his dressing room to ask how she looked. Which was weird, imo, since they were about to be divorced. Then she feigned annoyance and mock stomped off. If she were really offended, she would've made an issue out of it.

I am from the area that Kail is from originally-- one of my daughter's friends went to high school with her when she lived in Nazareth. He said she punched him one time when he made a crack about her outfit/appearance -- I realize this is hearsay and she was a teen at the time.

• Love 1
(edited)

Kail has reduced herself to nothing but fake body parts. She demands people notice her for her fakery. Sort of like the females who go and get triple FFF breast implants. Kinda hard to say you want to be noticed for you, the person when you go and get 150 pounds added to your ass.

Then she feigned annoyance and mock stomped off.

LOL Kail is such a bad actress she couldn't even act as if she was bothered. She purposely wears pants that are so damn tight, a jacket that was three sizes too small, and she then goes and asks Javi's opinion on her jacket? Bye bitch!

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, shelley1234 said:

Adam calling a woman a stretch marked bitch....or if Javi talked about someone's saggy vag is blatant put downs.  

Saying I like  to date black men isn't.   Comparing the two seems kinda racist IMO.  

Once again her comments/actions remind me of the Kartrashians. I wish she would get over them.

• Love 2