Type keyword(s) to search

Briana DeJesus: Farm league promoted to the Majors

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

The weird thing about bri to me is that she seems to have such a different persona online. When she's talking to friends in person, she seems to affectedly bashful, like she's the pure little rose who's out there in the big bad world dealing with men. It was weird how when asked if she and Javi were hooking up, she got all shy about it, yet goes to the internet and begs people to impregnate her and spit in her ass. Is that her real personality that she doesn't feel confident being around the coven? It's so strange!

A lot of people are bold online- think of internet trolls. Seems this is evidence of her lack of confidence or self esteem. If she was as “bad ass” as she pretends she wouldn’t turn bashful when asked about her and Javi (no one would expect her to be graphic or anything). 

• Love 7
On 2/9/2018 at 12:30 PM, ghoulina said:

I will agree that portrait tattoos are a bad idea. Ninety percent of the time they turn out awful. The 10% that turn out great are still subject to stretching and growing. Yikes. 

So nothing against tattoos. I don’t have any, but many of my friends do and I really don’t have any strong feeling about tattoos as a general concept. You do you. But seriously, what is up with the Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2 cast and tattoos? They’re so many of them. Almost every cast member or supporting cast member has a  tattoo and several of them have lots of tattoos. It just seems like a really high average. If it was a couple of people I would believe they just really like tattoos or are into the culture or had a special one they wanted, but almost all of them and these random tattoos commemorating every damn thing they do. Why? Do they get bored? Can they think of no other way to make memories? Try a scrapbook?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 12/10/2018 at 6:17 PM, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Didn’t Dr Miami just give her a boob lift?

He did a terrible job, I notice every time she's up and walking, she's got a bad case of the sags. Her entire persona is just so beaten down, but she's got a huge ass and fake boobs........so there's that I guess.

• Love 7
On 12/10/2018 at 7:17 PM, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Didn’t Dr Miami just give her a boob lift?

I question why this guy did cosmetic surgery for free in exchange for publicity. I don't know anyone who's thinking is,  "I wanna look like a skank from Teen Mom! I'll book surgery with this doctor!"

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 5/15/2019 at 12:24 PM, Dance4Life said:

The photos are really cute.  Gorgeous girls!

But, I didn’t realize Briana didn’t dressed them appropriately.

These photos have upskirt shots. WTF!!!

Really? I didn’t see any photos like that. Did she edit?

the girls look happy. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

the girls look happy. 

The photos seemed fine to me, too.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

the girls look happy. 

And, you are not alone. Some people Including their own mother, aunt and grandmother won’t understand protecting a little girl’s modesty.

Yep, both those photos are clearly upskirt shots.  Looks like they  darkened Nova’s area and you can see Stella’s diaper area.

I am very aware about this because it was a big deal growing up. 

My father was very adamant I always sat a certain way.  If I wore skirt/dress....I had to wear some type of short underneath.  

This is why little girls need good dads raising them. Dads know how men will look at you......and, do their best to protect you. Teach you how to dress and act around males.

Because, while minors are innocent and naive........twisted males will see your children a certain way.

Back then....it was a PITA to have to wear shorts underneath my clothes.......and, I have argued with my dad.........but, now that I am grown....I am grateful for my dad teaching me these things. I get it....now! 

(I  know a lot of mothers understand this, too...because, most little girls I see wear leggings with their dresses and skirts).

Grown women should not even sit like the Nova pose. 

• Love 2

One of the very few (actually the only one I remember off hand) times that I thought the Cover ganging up together was a positive, was back when Nova expressed self-consciousness about her hair and they all told her how beautiful it was. They were a bit over-the-top, of course, because they are OTT about everything, but it was very positive.

So, I'm happy to see that Briana didn't hot-comb the curl out of Nova's hair and let her be natural. When she's older she'll probably try out different styles as many girls do but hopefully she'll be able to appreciate these photos.

• Love 13
14 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

And, you are not alone. Some people Including their own mother, aunt and grandmother won’t understand protecting a little girl’s modesty.

Yep, both those photos are clearly upskirt shots.  Looks like they  darkened Nova’s area and you can see Stella’s diaper area.

I am very aware about this because it was a big deal growing up. 

My father was very adamant I always sat a certain way.  If I wore skirt/dress....I had to wear some type of short underneath.  

This is why little girls need good dads raising them. Dads know how men will look at you......and, do their best to protect you. Teach you how to dress and act around males.

Because, while minors are innocent and naive........twisted males will see your children a certain way.

Back then....it was a PITA to have to wear shorts underneath my clothes.......and, I have argued with my dad.........but, now that I am grown....I am grateful for my dad teaching me these things. I get it....now! 

(I  know a lot of mothers understand this, too...because, most little girls I see wear leggings with their dresses and skirts).

Grown women should not even sit like the Nova pose. 

There’s nothing wrong with one wanting their daughters to dress modestly, I too appreciate when little girls are dressed like little girls (not adult women- for example how Chelsea dresses Aubree), but I’m saying I literally didn’t see any up skirt shots (or any of the girls undergarments). From what I saw on Instagram the girls were cute and age appropriate, nothing sexual or provocative about their posing.

I had my contacts in but i didn’t know if Brianna had edited the posts or not. 

11 hours ago, Christina said:

One of the very few (actually the only one I remember off hand) times that I thought the Cover ganging up together was a positive, was back when Nova expressed self-consciousness about her hair and they all told her how beautiful it was. They were a bit over-the-top, of course, because they are OTT about everything, but it was very positive.

So, I'm happy to see that Briana didn't hot-comb the curl out of Nova's hair and let her be natural. When she's older she'll probably try out different styles as many girls do but hopefully she'll be able to appreciate these photos.

Yes I loved her natural hair in the photos too. When she’s a middle-schooler or teen let her do what she wants with her hair, but now just let her BE!

• Love 16
11 hours ago, Christina said:

Agree 100%! When Nova took her hair out of the clip at the photo shoot, I literally gasped out loud at how stunning she is.  Stella is a doll, too.

• Love 11

Briana got her tattoo artist license?! Wtf, has it ever been mentioned she has an artistic side? I'm all for these girls improving their stations in life, but this is so out of left field for me.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, monagatuna said:

I don't say this often, because I generally don't like kids, but those are some cute little kids. 

They really are. Both girls could do child-modeling. They're very photogenic.

• Love 8
(edited)

I think Briana got the tattoo license to do permanent makeup like tattooed brows, eyelids, eyeliner and lips.

image.thumb.png.65ecaec46e82c7d9010de2d8eea8dfb6.png

I hope she's practicing 

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, monicageller said:

That isn't as much fun to make fun of 😞

This is scary. I wouldn't trust her with a needle on my eyelid 😬

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
16 hours ago, druzy said:

I think Briana got the tattoo license to do permanent makeup like tattooed brows, eyelids, eyeliner and lips.

image.thumb.png.65ecaec46e82c7d9010de2d8eea8dfb6.png

I hope she's practicing 

Another perfect time to add the eye rolling emoji 🙄. As if this bitch will do anything with her lazy, unmotivated, badly inflated ass. She will continued to make her money from TM, spend it on her fuckofthemonth, and live in that cramped tiny apartment with the coven. If there is anyone that I don’t have any expectations or hopes for... is Brianna. This bitch can’t even watch her own children, live on her own, or do anything for herself. She constantly needs her insufferable mom and sister there to assist her with everything! Her IG bio is a fucking joke.

• Love 8

I get the feeling Briana's guy isn't into her. I don't even know if he's using her for the show, but he just seems like he gets bored when she's speaking and she seems like she's on cloud 9 while he seems like he's on many clouds below that when it comes to her. Was it the last episode when she said that they need to have babies soon cuz it's the only way she'll know if he's a keeper? Um, here lies the problem. You're supposed to make sure the guy IS a keeper before having kids with them.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
On 8/21/2019 at 5:52 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Thank god she didn't have kids with him! I do wonder, though, if she regrets how incredibly desperate she was to have a baby with Luis, and wishes she'd waited for John instead. He might have actually wanted the baby (or been open to it if an "oopsie" happened), and been involved in her life. It's so weird to me that she purposely let a one night stand impregnate her, but then managed to not get pregnant by a long-ish time boyfriend. She also managed to not get pregnant all that time between Nova and Stella. It makes me think even more that she thought Stella was her ticket onto the show. 

• Love 7
On 8/25/2019 at 10:41 AM, Christina87 said:

Thank god she didn't have kids with him! I do wonder, though, if she regrets how incredibly desperate she was to have a baby with Luis, and wishes she'd waited for John instead. He might have actually wanted the baby (or been open to it if an "oopsie" happened), and been involved in her life. It's so weird to me that she purposely let a one night stand impregnate her, but then managed to not get pregnant by a long-ish time boyfriend. She also managed to not get pregnant all that time between Nova and Stella. It makes me think even more that she thought Stella was her ticket onto the show. 

I agree she saw Stella as her ticket back in TV. I also think she chose a one night stand because she doesn’t want any fathers in the picture. If she did, she wouldn’t make it almost impossible for them. (Get a job, not that job. See your kid, at my house only while we stare at you. Pay child support, but no you can’t have any custody agreement. Etc...)

• Love 10
On 8/25/2019 at 9:41 AM, Christina87 said:

I agree with you. I don’t doubt she enjoys Stella and is glad to have her around, but getting pregnant by Luis wasn’t an “accident”, she managed not to have any kids in FIVE years when she was in her early 20s and most fertile?!! She wanted to pregnant by a nothing guy and she wanted to have Stella. 

I think John was likely “too normal” for her. No one is perfect, but I think a normal non toxic guy who wanted a normal relationship (not abusive or something like that) wasn’t interesting to her. Also Brianna is not very bright. She isn’t especially kind or hard working either. Even though she is attractive and probably “fun” to be around in the beginning stages she doesn’t bring much to the table, and I’m not even talking about her having two small kids with two different guys that aren’t involved. 

I don’t think everyone has to be a rocket scientist or a high earner or conventionally attractive to meet a quality person with whom they are compatible**, but you’ve got to offer the other person SOMETHING besides partnered sex. What does Briana have to offer???????

** I’ve seen some very “average” but morally centered decent human beings have some of the healthiest most fulfilling romantic relationships. Often when people are exceptional in certain areas they get huge egos and 1. Focus on the wrong characteristics, 2. Think they “deserve” x from a partner and miss out on the right characteristics- at 71 years old my Mom admits she had this problem as a young woman and probably passed over some decent men because she was more educated than they were. 

• Love 8

I was reading something about Briana announcing Luis has the clap because she's a nasty person in general. Before I moved on, I saw a link to this video of Devoin greeting Nova and Stella and how happy they were to see him. I remember reading someone commenting on it here but not which episode, so for those of us who didn't see it, here is a happy clip of Briana's family as opposed to the typical trashy scenes

Edited by Christina
Trying to fix link
  • Love 7