Type keyword(s) to search

Heartaches, Bromances, True Love and Team Arrow: the Relationships Thread

quarks
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, Chaser said:

I don't remember what NTA did in S5. I only know what they did in S6 cause they pissed me off so much. 

They didn't really do anything in season 5 which is why I was less bothered by them then then I am now. I think the most any of them had to do was Wild Dog getting taken and giving Oliver up in 5 seconds and Dinahs introduction. After that they were side kicks with personality. If only the writers would go back to that. 

4 hours ago, kickingnames said:

I also recently referred to S4 flashbacks as Poppy Island, then had to remember that (1) That was still Lian Yu, (2) Poppy was a person, and (3) I never did learn that person’s actual name (the closest I get is Illyria, which is the name of a totally different CW character whom I loathe for ruining one of my ships).

When I think back to that subplot, I ALWAYS have to remind myself that her character was not actually named Poppy. Every time. Thats how much of impression she made on me. 

Really, beside Felicity, Oliver has never had many very good love interests. Laurel was a big mess in writing and chemistry, there was Snoozen, the retroactively creepy thing with his dads ex mistress (seriously, keep it in your pants, Robert!), Poppy and her terrible accent and one note personality, the cop who was ok but kind of bland from way back in season one or two, and Huntress, which had potential, but could never really nail their dynamics, and the actress wasn't super memorable. The only other really decent love interests he had were Shado (and we knew they weren't going to end up together, as it was told in flashbacks) and Sara. Sara and he had good chemistry, but they ended up working way better as good friends/comrades in arms (I love Sara and Oliver's friendship, I miss it a lot), and thinking about them together as a couple now is just weird. 

• Love 6

In response to fan asking SA when, in his opinion, did Oliver realize that he was in love with Felicity, DR first interjected, "When Diggle told him." Then SA replied: "I think probably a little earlier than that, actually.  I mean, I say to her - I'm weird this way, remembering stuff - but I say to her in episode 206? I say, because of, you know, the life I lead, what we do, I think it's better we not be together. I don't think he would have said that to her then if it wasn't a tacit admission of his feelings… if that makes sense." (May 15, 2015 City of Heroes)

I will have to remember this quote.  In the past at least a few times I have been assured that the only reason he didn't choose Laurel (ignoring both of them deciding it was one big nope) was that he loved her too much at the time and this quote was about her and that he settled for Felicity later because he didn't care as much, lol. 

SA: "But, you know, as late as - I don't know, the - probably the midway point of Season 2, it was like, 'do you think that Oliver and Felicity will ever get together?' And, I swear to God, the showrunner said this, 'Absolutely not. Never.' (Audience laughs) Which is why you never say never… Never say never." (Sep. 4, 2015 Dragon Con)

Edited 16 hours ago by tv echo.

So given how obvious the build up to Olicity was in early season two, (and how even during the Olicity drought in the second half they gave Felicity some now clearly significant moments like when it was her voice cutting through his confusion about what to do when Thea was taken) do you think they were lying to him to keep him from spoiling things?

Or do we think he doesn't mean that he personally asked and was told no but that the show runners were answering questions at the time about Olicity in a way that he was interpreting as them saying it wasn't where they were going?  I do recall what seemed to be a hugely abrupt about face at the mid point of season two that suddenly tried to spin it as Oliver was never jealous and we'd clearly misunderstood his feelings.  I know SA was singing that tune to some extent to sell the Sara and Oliver relationship.  

Edited by BkWurm1

I don't know, but I would guess that they were just trying to keep the ending of S2 a big surprise or a big mystery (does he love her or not?).

Poppy = Taiana Venediktov (played by Elysia Rotaru)

Edited by tv echo

Oliver's chemistry with Poppy was nonexistent.

The EPs originally planned to make Poppy a flashback love interest for Oliver (see S4 spoilers below, cites are to old threads that existed before the forum reorganization), but they apparently changed their minds before filming. As aired, IIRC, she was only ever a friend/ally to Oliver in Lian Yu flashbacks. I honestly don't remember seeing any romantic moments between them. (But if I'm wrong, someone please reply.) She primarily served to give Oliver a reason to go to Russia and become Bratva in S5. For more info on what happened to Poppy on Arrow, you can read her wiki page.

-- Oliver will have a past love interest (played by Elysia Rotaru) who will recur in flashbacks. MG: "Oliver is gonna have a love interest in the past that will serve as a parallel or potentially a contrast to his love affair with Felicity in the present."  (EW article, page 19 of Spoilers thread; and TVAfterDark article, page 71 of Starling City Times thread)
-- MG: "Truth be told, we really wanted a flashback love interest to contrast it with the present day love interest of Felicity." That contrast has an important role in the new season, as Oliver isn’t the man he once was. “It’s tricky with Oliver, because the Oliver of the flashbacks is very different from the Oliver of present day." Though, the show itself is also very different. MG: “Because we’re going lighter in tone in present day, we’re going darker in flashbacks. This isn’t going to be a fun, rollicking romance in the past. But it does exist to contrast what’s going on in the present... The truth is, had Oliver and Felicity not gotten together in the present, I don’t know if we would have thought to give Oliver a love interest in the past.” “I think the Olicity shippers should be happy that he had a romance in the past whose last name wasn’t Lance,” Guggenheim jokes. (Zap2it article, page 19 of Spoilers thread)
-- On contrasting Oliver's love life in the past and the present, WM: "It’s to see him in a relationship in the past and a relationship in the present, and contrast where he is. The flashbacks are going to be Oliver at his darkest place, but in the present day story, he’ll be at his happiest. It will be about, how did he get there and how did those really dark moments inform his decision to maintain his faith, despite everything that’s happening around him?" (Collider article, page 19 of Spoilers thread)
-- Per WM, the name of Oliver's flashback love interest on Lian Yu is Taiana. (TVLine article, page 25 of Spoilers thread)
-- Per Elysia Rotaru, her character "brings humanity to the world we see her in" and has "fight and spirit." She will be in the flashbacks and "you can't miss her." On how much of Oliver's past will come to light through her character, ER: "I think fans will really start to understand more of what makes Oliver Queen the Green Arrow." (Enstarz article, page 22 of Spoilers thread)

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

Wow.  Those quotes.  I can honestly say I've put any memory of Poppy being positioned as a flashback love interest out of my mind.  It's a hilarious thought, in hindsight, considering how bland the actress ended up being (and yes, chemistry-free with SA).  I won't even get in to the ridiculous idea that they needed a flashback love interest as a counterpoint to present day Olicity.  MG is such a hack.

• Love 3

I forgot to include upthread the following MG comments from 2017, as reported by jbuffyangel during her interview with him at San Diego Comic-Con on Jul. 21, 2017...

http://jbuffyangel.tumblr.com/post/163286824873/marc-guggenheim-sdcc17-interview

Marc Guggenheim was kind enough to meet with me for a one on one chat. 
This totally surprised me and I said it sounded similar to the rotating Season 1 love interests. Arrow rotated many women throughout the season to see who worked best with Oliver (Felicity). Marc agreed and said much to their surprise each new cast member was great. They didn’t want to get rid of anybody.
Marc reiterated again that there will not be a Bl&ck Siren, Oliver and Felicity love triangle. A love triangle does not remotely interest him. He agreed they settled on Oliver’s great love in Season 2 and it is Felicity.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

Poppy was the most beige character.  In appearance and personality.  And terrible wardrobe.  We went so many weeks before they spoke her name on the show so of course she remains Poppy.  The actress seemed nice in interviews though.  Pity they gave her so little to work with.   

• Love 1

There's also MG's infamous comment in 2015 about having to "pick a horse"...

https://www.cbr.com/guggenheim-talks-new-arrow-characters-calls-legends-of-tomorrow-his-craziest-show-ever/

The news that broke today about casting Oliver's past love interest, Elysia Rotaru...
Marc Guggenheim:
I got a lot of Tweets on my timeline. People tagging me, saying basically to people who were upset, "Read deeper into the article." A lot of people didn't get to the "flashback" part and they lost their minds.

How much do the show's 'shippers influence you, cause you to reconsider whatever relationship plans you might have cooking?
Ooh, I love these questions, because what's great about that question is, there's no good answer. There's no answer I can give that won't get me in trouble. The only thing I can say, or the only thing I'm willing to say, is that we did not get Oliver and Felicity together because of the 'shippers. That, quite frankly, we did that because of the chemistry between Emily and Stephen, and we kept writing towards that chemistry.

And then we reached the point where we were like, "Wow, we're writing towards it. We've got to pick a horse -- or not pick a horse. We've got to do something here. Either that relationship is going to go forward or it needs to stop." But it really was -- we wrote to what we were seeing on the screen in the dailies. And I know there will be some people who are upset with me. But at the very least, it has the virtue of being true.

I mean, Felicity was never part of the original plan of the show. She was supposed to be a one off. Had we cast anyone other than Emily Rickards, she would have been a one off. And we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. But one of the great things, I feel, about television as opposed to a feature is you have an opportunity -- week in, week out -- to respond to what your actors are giving you.

I mean, we write so far ahead of broadcast, particularly in the first half of the year, it's impossible to respond to the fans. It's actually one of the frustrations we have. We're doing stuff now. We don't know what's going to play and what's not going to play. The only thing we can respond to is what we're seeing in the dailies. And you write towards that, or you write away from that, depending upon what's working and what's not working.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, tv echo said:

As aired, IIRC, she was only ever a friend/ally to Oliver in Lian Yu flashbacks. I honestly don't remember seeing any romantic moments between them. (But if I'm wrong, someone please reply.)

They tried in a stupid sort of way. There was that scene where Oliver was captured/tortured and vision Shado came to him. She said Oliver was In Love with Poppy and everyone on pretv went huh? Where did THAT come from?  

I think we were supposed to believe that was Oliver's inner feelings being voiced by Shado. Although, my guess was we were supposed to go "oh Oliver loves her!", so that her eventual death would be sad and tragic and maybe some sort of parallel but, no one cared or could even remember her real name.

She will forever be Poppy!

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 6

The best thing about the flashbacks in season 4 was the fact, that much like Katie Cassidy in season 3, the actress who played Poppy  thinking she had this great romance and chemistry with Oliver on the show that didn't meet reality in any way. It was good for a laugh at least.

If I had to rank Olivers love interest from best to worst it'd go:

1. Felicity- obviously

2. Shado- decent actress, nice chemistry with Oliver

3. McKenna- Not for any real merit, I found the relationship kind of meh and forgettable but I did like that the relationship helped bring Oliver back to the world a little bit and humanised him. Plus the actress was charming.

4. Cupid- I know she wasn't a love interest but I'm placing her here to emphasise how I'd have rather seen Oliver with an obsessed psychos then the following 

5. Susan- I think Carly Pope was a good actress and it could have been a good role/relationship but it was just so terribly written and executed. Plus it was basically a stop gap before reuniting Olicity which just made it feel pointless. However, it did provide the amusement of Matt Mitivich, Chris E Hayner and the guy from Tv Guide being scandalised over Thea setting Susan up for plagiarism. So for that alone I'm grateful for the relationship.

6. Helena- the best thing about their relationship was the scene where Oliver teaches her how to shoot an Arrow. The rest was just melodramatic with not greatest acting on other side.

7. Sara- again the best thing about their relationship was probably Sara on the back of his motor cycle and that her presence caused Felicity to get jealous enough to give us that cute boxing scene and Olivers double take at seeing her in work out clothes. I think like Helena, Sara proved that with a character as stiff and emotionally repressed as Oliver he needs a character who can contrast with and play off him. Ying to his Yang rather then a ying-ying or yang-yang relationship. Not characters as equally repressed as him played by actresses who struggle or are incapable of playing nuance 

8. Laurel- with another actress I think Lauriver might have been slightly salvageable. Someone who might have been able to bring nuance to the writers bipolar writing of Laurels feelings vis a vis Oliver in season 1. 

9. Samantha- while the actress was good I just find nothing remotely likeable about the character as written and resent the writing for trying to play that Samantha is a saint.

• Love 3

Happy Monday! From EW PopFest's CW Superheroes panel with GB, SA, GG, MB and CL, on Oct. 29, 2016 (took place between 504 and 505)...

(Starting at 19:30 mark)
Fan: “When is Olicity getting back together?”
Greg Berlanti:
“I’m not sure. I can't say anything about that. But obviously they work together every week. Right? And they're very close. And, uh, I can't imagine anyone that would ever be in either of their lives that would replace the other person."

(Green Sun)

Edited by tv echo

Following up on an earlier discussion - here's an MG comment from June 23, 2015...
https://marcguggenheim.tumblr.com/post/122308679784/since-felicity-was-suppose-to-be-a-one-off#notes 

ktmam93 asked:
Since Felicity was suppose to be a one-off character, when did you decide to shift the writing to make her be the romantic interest for Oliver?

Sometime during Season 2, I would say. Based upon the on-screen chemistry between Stephen and Emily in Season 1.

1,003 notes     Jun 23rd, 2015

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3

So based on what they saw in season one, they "some time" in season two decided to make her the love interest.  That pretty much says to me they decided that Felicity was the love interest before they started filming season two (probably before they started writing it too) because otherwise wouldn't he have said based on the on-screen chemistry they saw in season one and two?  Those first episodes of season two just zoom into their chemistry in an unignorable way.   No way would MG have forgotten to include those mentions if they'd been around to factor into the choice.  

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Can someone confirm if Moira gave the order to blow up Robert's boat or did MM do it and she just hid the boat? 

Blowing up the boat was all Malcolm, I don't think Moira even knew about it at first. She just had it salvaged and stored.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, JamieLynn832002 said:

Blowing up the boat was all Malcolm, I don't think Moira even knew about it at first. She just had it salvaged and stored.

hehe thanks! For a moment I thought she finally had enough and blew the bastard up sky high without knowing Oliver was on the boat! 

• Love 2

With the complaints that I have for how they've written episodes since the hiatus (well, really since Oliver got out of prison) there is one thing that they seem to be doing well this year that I have to give them credit for.  Season five and six the writers seemed to have this habit of ignoring Oliver and Felicity's relationship and history unless that week's plot was somehow directly about them.  So in episodes where Oliver and Felicity's relationship weren't one of the main stories, the episodes didn't allow for normal extra little bits of interaction that one would expect from a couple.  But all through 7a their relationship was a driving factor while apart and now that they are back together, I still am not happy with them not working together enough but I'm grateful for the natural beats they have included between them even when the episode sends them mostly in opposite directions. 

I can easily imagine last season them having Oliver go the the interview on his own or with Dinah BOTH times and Felicity off working with BS with no indication that they are a married couple.  I was still miffed when Dinah was there at the second taping but then Felicity and Oliver met up again at the police station and TALKED about it.  And held hands and looked so damn happy and satisfied  just to be with each other.  

So credit where credit is due, this season has been the best since season four of actually showing Oliver and Felicity as a couple and not forgetting about their status even when it's not part of one of the episode narratives.  Their coupledom is no longer forgotten or ignored..  It's just a given that is acknowledged in each episode  .  Thank Goodness.  

• Love 21
2 hours ago, Soulfire said:

Rushes kisses. (Mostly posted because it's something to smile about.)

tumblr_pm2qffZPap1upkpglo6_400.gif 

From here.

This one ALWAYS makes me smile. I just love her planting kissey kisses all over Oliver's face. For some reason, it reminds me of Eve kissing Roarke in Vengeance in Death* (which I am currently re-reading because...😍❤️ROARKE❤️😍. And because it's one of the best books from the series) and @BkWurm1 knows what I mean and who I'm talking about.

*Awesome In Death Series by JD Robb.

• Love 4

This mirror Olicity dialogue may already have been commented upon (I don't recall), but I only just noticed it...

2x07 - Felicity (to Oliver): “You killed again, and I am sorry that I was the one to put you in a position where you had to make that kind of choice.”

7x08 - Oliver (to Felicity): "I put you in the position where you had to do that, and I'm sorry."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

So credit where credit is due, this season has been the best since season four of actually showing Oliver and Felicity as a couple and not forgetting about their status even when it's not part of one of the episode narratives.  Their coupledom is no longer forgotten or ignored..  It's just a given that is acknowledged in each episode  .  Thank Goodness.  

Agreed. My only complaint about Olicity this season is that they don’t get 20 minutes of scree time each episode, because they’re the only characters I don’t hate this season. But other than that quibble, they’ve been great and I appreciate the show reinforcing that they are married! with a capital M. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

He was actually good in S4. I can't even say they ruined him in S5 because his character really didn't change, in fact he hasn't grown or matured at all. He's just constant comic relief that more often than not falls flat. I think it comes down to two things, Curtis is fine in small doses but expanding his roll showed a flaw that they couldn't overcome, especially since in late season shows there isn't much effort. The other problem is he doesn't fit on Arrow. He'd fit in LoT or Flash but, on Arrow he just stands out as a sore thumb.

Who I now know Curtis to be is why for me the comic relief falls flat most of the time.  I think while his personality has stayed the same, our understanding of who he really is has changed.  I can't take him at face value anymore.  

In season four, Curtis seemed like a fun, dorky, excited brainiac for Felicity to pal around with. Now I know he's vindictive and holds a grudge while pretending to be light hearted and fun.  And that the friendship he offers, he might just as easily betray while still proclaiming how awesome he is.  And I know if anything bad happens he will play the victim, blame others and harp on it again and again as if no one else has ever suffered anything.

It's his attitude rather than personality that has ruined him for me.  Even when he's saying something harmless now, I can't forget his proven weak character and constant whining.  It started with his divorce.  It's not that he chose the mask over his marriage, though I do judge him some on that as well but it's how he acted like it was something that was done to him and that his actions had no part in why Paul left him.

Then when the teams split, he and Rene tag team whinged about Oliver every chance they got.  I'd already expected it from Rene, he started as an ass but I'd thought more of Curtis. Even to Felicity who he was supposed to be maintaining his friendship with, he continually bad mouthed Oliver and now even when it seemed at least Dinah and **Rene had dropped most of the attitude, Curtis never let up with his air of moral superiority.  He didn't even give Felicity a place to sleep.  That fell to Rene.  What the hell Curtis?  (Same can be said of Diggle but that's another post)

In season four, I thought Curtis was a guy that  really cared about others.  Now I think he's one of the more selfish people on the show but unlike NotLaurel, they don't let him own his selfishness.  And because he's just as likely to fix your paralysis or stab you in the back and cause you great pain and risk of death (hello hacking Diggle's chip), he can't be trusted. 

So nothing about Curtis is funny anymore.  And his quirks are no longer endearing.  And his intelligence, well, they screwed themselves there by trying to make him so far superior to anyone that I find him a joke and can't help notice all the times when they could easily replace him with the existing genius on the show.  

(**Rene, the one that I loathed the most was for most of this season the best reformed newb but since he's been working with Emiko, he's back to being an ass again and I'm remembering all the reasons I don't like him.  Dinah is bad for being crowbarred into the past and present even when she doesn't fit and for so many odd acting choices.

• Love 17
9 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

And because he's just as likely to fix your paralysis or stab you in the back and cause you great pain and risk of death (hello hacking Diggle's chip), he can't be trusted. 

This!  The moment he hacked Diggle's chip I was done with the character and there was no going back for me.

• Love 5

Look at him hovering entirely too close for someone he doesn't know that well!!! 

Now he's squeeing about their baby 😍😍😍

I'm going to rewatch all their S1 scenes!!!

Must be quite an experience for you guys who watched S1 live.

D1cT7iaUwAAhKvr?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Mellowyellow said:

Look at him hovering entirely too close for someone he doesn't know that well!!! 

Now he's squeeing about their baby 😍😍😍

I'm going to rewatch all their S1 scenes!!!

Must be quite an experience for you guys who watched S1 live.

D1cT7iaUwAAhKvr?format=jpg&name=large

It was insane. I wasn't on Twitter yet so it was just me and friends squeeing at each other over texts. Even though we were pretty much resigned to Laurel and Oliver being endgame. Because comics, you know. In retrospect, the finale was confusing in terms of the ship.

And then a friend got on Tumblr and suddenly a whole new world was opened to us, LOL! Early Season 2 was just such a joy. Episode after episode of Olicity goodness. And then that mid-season finale! When the camera pans to Felicity during Slade's speech and he says "... corrupt those he loves." OMG! That was wild and the fandom went nuts. 

• Love 10

Bringing over the question of why Felicity would agree to name their daughter Mia after Moira, a woman that she has express dislike of on many occasions.  

Apart from how very much she knows Oliver loved his mother no matter how complicated their relationship (and Oliver's capacity to love deeply even after multiple betrayals is profound) I think that while Felicity didn't like Moira, I think part of her respected her in many ways.  

Moira kept hurting Oliver through her lies and that I think was the number one reason Felicity disliked Moira even more than any interaction that she and Moira had.  But Moira was smart.  And strong.  And frequently fearless. 

And yes, with how much Felicity loves Oliver and how clearly much the name meant to him when he suggested it (kuddos to SA, that was a subtle but profound bit of acting, I teared up) you could see she wanted to find a way to say yes and I think that she was able to find those reasons without compromising her feelings on the matter.  She found that positive spin but you could see she wasn't putting on a brave face for Oliver.  I think you could see that Felicity genuinely had some reasons to admire Moira and want those qualities for her daughter. 

And I do believe that even before Moira's death, she knew there was something special about Felicity.  For one, she learned she couldn't control her and that her son was not going to turn on Felicity.  I'm sure Moira would have found it easier if she had been able to exert her power over Felicity, she was a woman that liked control and keeping secrets and here is this pretty blond thing that doesn't let her have either.  

Moira never got to learn the full extent of who Felicity was.  But we can assume she knew of Felicity's genius or at least was able to quickly find out once Felicity hit her radar.  At first, she might have dismissed her as another infatuated secretary, but I think Moira knew even when she was trying to threaten Felicity with losing Oliver that in addition to seeing that Felicity had feelings for her son, that she also saw Oliver had feelings for her as well.  Felicity was close to Oliver in a way it seems Oliver had never been with a woman.  

Moira liked Laurel because she saw someone that could be groomed and who was ambitious for Oliver and I suspect she also saw someone willing to let Oliver get away with his indiscretions, a lesson that Moira seemed to have come to accept as needed when married to Queen men.  Felicity didn't fit that mold.  So in the relatively short time Felicity had Moira's attention, Moira saw her as an adversary.  But we also know how proud Moira was of the man that Oliver had become and we know how much of that had to do with Felicity and Diggle's support and straight talk to him about his mission but also how Felicity opened up Oliver just by being that first person he could connect with as a pure individual without his baggage. 

I miss the complicated woman that was Moira Queen but I also really miss the complicated, rich relationship we should have gotten between Moira and Felicity had Moira been allowed to live.  I think Moira, even while still trying to get her own way all the time, would have loved Felicity, for herself and for how much she deeply loved and understood her son. 

Felicity believed in Oliver before he believed in himself, not in a blind way like Laurel who had an imaginary man in her mind that she loved and was going to stick with no matter what Ollie brought to the table, but Felicity believed based on his actions and intent and who he was and was becoming and could become.  And she expected him to do his part to make it happen without her always holding his hand or wand waving his bad decisions.  Felicity has never seen Oliver as perfect or easy.  But she loves the whole man anyway, expecting more from him even as his imperfection are part of what makes him who she loves. 

I think Felicity accepts love as a complicated thing, that the complications make the love bigger and stronger and more resilient, so even something like picking out a name for the child they already love, she would be ok with the name they selected weighted with a lot of complicated emotions. 

Olicity takes complicated and makes it their strength.  And I think it's a beautiful gift to give their child at the very beginning of her life.    

• Love 15

I'm watching baby Olicity clips while eating lunch and just finished the "Because of the life I lead" clip.

That was such a HUGE Olicity anvil if there ever was one. They were only supposed to be friends but he looked so guilty he acted like he just blew up their 20 year marriage or something. 

Edited by Mellowyellow
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

I recently started a slow re-watch of all past seasons of Arrow. So far, I'm only up to 1x04...

Things I Had Forgotten:

• SA's acting was really quite good even then, especially with how he managed to express things through his eyes.
  • The episode in which Oliver & Felicity first meet (1x03) is the same episode in which Oliver reveals his Hood identity to Diggle.

Things I Remembered:

• SA and KC had no chemistry together.
  • Oliver's fooling around with Sara on The Queen's Gambit showed zero remorse and zero love for Laurel.
Edited by tv echo
  • Love 6