Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Quilt Fairy

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

36 weeks and a sales pitch. Anyone want to change their guesses in the pool? 😁

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK2PKnulebB/?igshid=16jir23sbaakx

Hey, Kenny?  Just a tip - when you're 36 weeks and getting ready to pop, there's truly no need to place your hand on your belly.  We see it.  We get it.

And does Joe's face come in any other color besides Elmer's Paste?  Does this guy never see the sun or what?

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 19

Share this post


Link to post

Oh, Kendra. We know you're pregnant. I'm so glad she doesn't do the weekly bump updates. Also... Did they forget that there's an f'ing pandemic right now? They go out like it's nothing. It irks me to no end. I wonder what JoKen 3.0 will be named. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

These people make me so tired. They are willfully stupid and one day they might just live to regret a few decisions.

  • Like 12
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Chicklet said:

These people make me so tired. They are willfully stupid and one day they might just live to regret a few decisions.

That describes most of this family, especially Joy and Austin. 

  • Like 12
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

What does Joe DO? I get strange vibes from him. He obsessively blinks (not that anyone wouldn’t have a nervous tic with this bunch). But he seems rather slow and childlike to me. And he licks his plate. None of them exactly set the world on fire, but he just seems behind. But he and Kendra seem to laugh a lot, so he got lucky. 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

On 12/27/2020 at 11:06 AM, Panopticon said:

They’ll move Michelle in to do their laundry on their special 21 Children and Pregnant Again.

(I seriously do see a laundry room breakdown in Kendra’s future. This pair is so fertile and has never given any indication that they would ever consider quietly slowing down.)

I would watch this show if a drooling Jim Bob was dragged around in a computer chair, with absolutely no regard for his dignity. 

  • Like 13
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/6/2021 at 8:37 AM, madpsych78 said:

Uvula, so she can be nicknamed Uvy.

and Vulva, if it's girl twins.

Personally, I like Sheena. Goes well with Kendra.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I can see Kendra going with Harper or Emerson type names. Or Emma Christina.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

What does Joe DO?  

He is a Duggar.   Full stop.

What else is there?

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 13
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

Joe is listed as "Principal Broker" at Good Neighbor Realty. Currently has 1 listing, a dump destined to become a howler construction flip in my opinion. I can't remember how long Joe has had his license, but he hasn't listed or sold much.

Good Neighbor Realty also has JB, Jed and Jeer listed as "sales person" - I mentioned this a while back, they seem to be starting a location in a section of the warehouse in front of the TTH.

  • Like 4
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

They all seem to have abandoned used car sales like rats fleeing a sinking ship. 🤣

I'd love more details on that car lot raid. I don't even really remember any of the boys having real estate licenses before that, though I could be wrong. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

11 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

They mentioned Josiah in the article so I went and checked out their IG. There hasn't been a post by either Josiah or Lauren since November.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 6
  • Surprise 4

Share this post


Link to post

Joseph seems to be usually the buyer's agent and not the sellers agent, Tom Joseph is the listing agent for most JB and michelle owned properties. so Joe is either not to be trusted or JB intentionally keeps him out.

Josiah got his pilot's license after the homeland security raid as well.  JD is listed on the mediccorps site as CEO of some environment transport business so my guess is Josiah is headed in that direction. flying planes owned by Daddy, for JD's company

  • Like 2
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

Does Duggar Aviation provide charter services? I'm trying to figure out what these guys actually do that earns money? 

  • Like 5
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/8/2021 at 10:25 AM, AryasMum said:

I would watch this show if a drooling Jim Bob was dragged around in a computer chair, with absolutely no regard for his dignity. 

This is magical. Thank you. 

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

So Kendra is due sometime at the end of February. Since there are two weeks left, she is 38 weeks pregnant. 

  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I rather go to the dentist once a year than give birth every year. 
 

Just me?

 

I don't mind going to the dentist, so its not even an issue. Kendra does look nice in the photograph with Joe. She is at the very end of her pregnancy, may it all go smoothly.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don't mind going to the dentist, so its not even an issue. Kendra does look nice in the photograph with Joe. She is at the very end of her pregnancy, may it all go smoothly.

I'm one of those people who doesn't mind either. I had 4 adult teeth pulled when I was about 11 with only novocaine. Then I had my wisdom teeth out the same way. The only thing I hate about going to the dentist is the bill $$$ 

  • Like 7
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

I think there's a good chance Kendra had the baby, but they're waiting to announce.  They did that with Addison.

  • Like 6
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Brooklyn Praise Duggar. Did anyone have that name on their Bingo card?

Not at all. My childhood best friend's grand daughter is Brooklyn, not Praise though. I also knew a guy in my younger years named Brooklyn. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

33 minutes ago, andromeda331 said:

I like the name Brooklyn. Praise is a little weird.

maybe they are copying the Bates. they had a short run of what they called "virtue" middle names. Katie Grace, Warden Justice, Isaiah Courage, Addallee Hope....

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 5
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I like Brooklyn (it's the name of the street I once lived on).  But the phrase "Praise Duggar" creeps me right out.

Congrats, I guess?

Should have gone for Praise T.L .  like the Helferichs did 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Will Kendra home school herself, or send all of the kids to the TTH to be grouped with all of the other grandchildren?

Edited by kaleidoscope
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

If I have the dates correct, it seems Jessa publicly announced #4 the day before Brooklyn was born

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

5 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Brooklyn Praise? Seriously?

Right? I had a Brooklyn in my class last year. It seems a popular name. But Praise for a middle name is 🤢

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Zella said:

Warden Justice sounds like a dime novel hero. 

More like an old bodice ripping cowboy hero. And I'm not mocking, I love those books! 

  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Kendra is only 22? I can't imagine being 22 and having 3 kids already. 

She should be just finished with or just sweating midterms and either looking for a post graduation job or deciding if she needs to punch the ticket to her master's.   

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

More like an old bodice ripping cowboy hero. And I'm not mocking, I love those books! 

Maybe he's a lawman and a bodice ripper. He rides into town and cleans up the scum, loves up the ladies, and then rides back onto the plains for more adventure at the next town.

It's like the porno version of Rustler's Rhapsody😂

  • Laugh 16

Share this post


Link to post

I can't get over naming a kid Warden. I can just see the Insta captions now: "Warden spending the day with Lolli and Pop up at the Big House." These people are weird as hell.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 17

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Kendra is only 22? I can't imagine being 22 and having 3 kids already. 

so sad - in real life it was practically just yesterday sept 2017. 

from the PR blurb

"It seems like just yesterday we were at the altar dreaming of a future together, including having children," Kendra and Joseph share in an exclusive statement. "Wow, here we are with another new addition and we couldn't be more thankful for her." 

 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, rue721 said:

I can't get over naming a kid Warden. I can just see the Insta captions now: "Warden spending the day with Lolli and Pop up at the Big House." These people are weird as hell.

Bahahahahaha This made me laugh so hard. You win the internet today. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I believe Erin has a daughter named Brooklyn. It seems they're copying the Bates in more way than one.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 9

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

so sad - in real life it was practically just yesterday sept 2017. 

from the PR blurb

"It seems like just yesterday we were at the altar dreaming of a future together, including having children," Kendra and Joseph share in an exclusive statement. "Wow, here we are with another new addition and we couldn't be more thankful for her." 

 

Yes, it was nearly yesterday you were at the altar and now you have 3 kids! She is going to be worn out and checked out by the time she is 30. Now, I'm not saying I hope that is the case but I can't even imagine 3 so young and her being so young. The diapers alone are daunting! 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Like 9
  • Sad 7

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I like Brooklyn (it's the name of the street I once lived on).  But the phrase "Praise Duggar" creeps me right out.

Congrats, I guess?

And the subliminal suggestion of this apparent command -- "Brooklyn, Praise Duggar!" --  is even nuttier and creepier to me.

For one thing, while Brooklyn's a kind of pretty word and thus potentially a pretty name, it's really hard for me to hear or see it without thinking of NYC, the metropolis. And I doubt much Duggar Praise emerges from any big city, let alone that one. I mean, there is that family whose daughter eventually had the sense to dump Nathan Bates....and a few others we've heard of.....But by and large....no. 

I also can't figure out why eonline thinks the name is somehow apt. Unless they're quietly ridiculing the Very Duggar Narcissism embodied in calling your kid "Praise Duggar."

And, again, with Brooklyn being the name of a large city, that first name does not suggest anything appropriate to a Duggar to me, at all. The only Duggar reference to a city anybody remembers is the day Jingle was shushed and rerouted when she admitted she'd like to live in one. 

Seems to me a more appropriate Duggar kid name would be "Walmart Praise Duggar," 

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Churchhoney said:

And the subliminal suggestion of this apparent command -- "Brooklyn, Praise Duggar!" --  is even nuttier and creepier to me.

For one thing, while Brooklyn's a kind of pretty word and thus potentially a pretty name, it's really hard for me to hear or see it without thinking of NYC, the metropolis. And I doubt much Duggar Praise emerges from any big city, let alone that one. I mean, there is that family whose daughter eventually had the sense to dump Nathan Bates....and a few others we've heard of.....But by and large....no. 

I also can't figure out why eonline thinks the name is somehow apt. Unless they're quietly ridiculing the Very Duggar Narcissism embodied in calling your kid "Praise Duggar."

And, again, with Brooklyn being the name of a large city, that first name does not suggest anything appropriate to a Duggar to me, at all. The only Duggar reference to a city anybody remembers is the day Jingle was shushed and rerouted when she admitted she'd like to live in one. 

Seems to me a more appropriate Duggar kid name would be "Walmart Praise Duggar," 

It also reminds me of Victoria Beckham 😆. Doesn’t fit them at all.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

 

For one thing, while Brooklyn's a kind of pretty word and thus potentially a pretty name, it's really hard for me to hear or see it without thinking of NYC, the metropolis.

Same. Any time someone names their kid Brooklyn (and I know a few who have done so), I privately wonder if they're going to call the next one Bronx. And it just seems like a weird connotation for people who bend over backwards to seem more rural than they actually are. 

Edited by Zella
  • Like 11
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size