Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

By kid #3 if she sneezes hard enough  baby will fly out.

Haha! But as a mother of three, I'm sad to report it's not quite that easy. 

Edited by Portia
Weird typo!
  • LOL 7
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Portia said:

Haha! But as a mother big three, I'm sad to report it's not quite that easy. 

Yep, I concur. My third labor was my longest (also biggest baby). My fourth was the shortest  - only nine hours! The women in ny husband's family have precipitous labors, and I actually have to leave the room when the topic comes up because I just can't listen to them talk about their short labors without getting jealous. 

I can't imagine Kendra doing a home birth. Hopefully Joe is up to the task as her sole support person. 

• Love 4

I agree, no way Kendra will deliver at home. I don't think she'll labor for too long at home either. Depending on AR rules, she may be able to have her mom in the room as her doula. If not there's always Facetime.

Her Valentine's Day-ish timing is right on the cusp. The Christmas covid surge should peak in the end of January, so depending on how many cases in her area, it really could go either way.

• Love 1

I think she might consider delivering at home since the two previous labors went well without incident. She also doesn't use any drugs; she's just there in case something goes wrong. 

Maybe if the hospital won't let her awful mother in, she'll actually get some pain relief. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 12/13/2020 at 6:30 PM, GeeGolly said:

At age 22, Kendra will have 3 kids under 3. During her 23rd year, she'll likely have 4 kids under 4. Between having babies and laughing all the time, she best keep up with Kegels. 

Or start wearing Depends. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

I'm hoping one day Kendra realizes she's a real girl and makes her own decisions. She has a brain under all that hair, right? Hopefully? I think she was raised to just go along with any authority that claims her. 

• Love 5
On 12/24/2020 at 8:38 PM, jcbrown said:

I just find this creepy. The ultimate expression of their cult of fecundity, I suppose. As I said, creepy.

I fully agree! Creepiest creep that ever creeped!
Since her mom is still having babies, Kendra will be pregnant till she's 40 and probably a little older than that if she can. What a life.

• Love 3
On 12/24/2020 at 9:38 PM, jcbrown said:

I just find this creepy. The ultimate expression of their cult of fecundity, I suppose. As I said, creepy.

Whereas they're thinking, "God must be so excited!" 

Or at least that's what they tell themselves they're thinking. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

Kendra got 20 years to have babiez. She can easily have another 10. 

Just ten? At the rate they're going,  they'll blow his parents 19 kids out of the water. Unless something happens  that makes them stop, I fully expect they will be the ones to have as big a family,  or bigger than his own.

Edited by beckie
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, beckie said:

Just ten? At the rate they're going,  they'll blow his parents 19 kids out of the water. 

If they do, I hope Michelle lives to see it. The LAST thing she wants is for one of her daughters-in-law to beat her record.

• LOL 12
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Albanyguy said:

If they do, I hope Michelle lives to see it. The LAST thing she wants is for one of her daughters-in-law to beat her record.

They’ll move Michelle in to do their laundry on their special 21 Children and Pregnant Again.

(I seriously do see a laundry room breakdown in Kendra’s future. This pair is so fertile and has never given any indication that they would ever consider quietly slowing down.)

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, Panopticon said:

They’ll move Michelle in to do their laundry on their special 21 Children and Pregnant Again.

(I seriously do see a laundry room breakdown in Kendra’s future. This pair is so fertile and has never given any indication that they would ever consider quietly slowing down.)

I go back and forth with Kendra. At times she seems a little like Joy; someone who says something is stressful, yet they really aren't stressed. But Kendra is a little more 'present' than Joy, so maybe a litter of kids will push her over the edge.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I agree. I think Joy has that lazy, hands-off Duggar mentality where she could have laundry piled to the ceiling and a passel of kids playing around rusty chainsaws, and it wouldn't phase her one bit. Kendra, on the other hand, strikes me as someone who cares about maintaining a nice home, hygiene and safety, and I could see her getting overwhelmed eventually. Time will tell. 

Love the description of Joy.

Its hard to explain how I see Kendra. I agree she will maintain her home and be an involved parent. To me, part of her is almost unknowingly play acting and going through the motions, without actually understanding or feeling the weight of her responsibilities. I think she is a happy person, who was mildly surprised that parenting is a fulltime job, but then kind of shrugged it off and went on her merry way.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I agree. I think Joy has that lazy, hands-off Duggar mentality where she could have laundry piled to the ceiling and a passel of kids playing around rusty chainsaws, and it wouldn't phase her one bit. Kendra, on the other hand, strikes me as someone who cares about maintaining a nice home, hygiene and safety, and I could see her getting overwhelmed eventually. Time will tell. 

Still laughing at “playing around rusty chainsaws” it reminds me of Josie walking through rifles thrown on the ground.  If Joy’s feet are any indication, a little filth doesn’t upset her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
On 12/13/2020 at 6:30 PM, GeeGolly said:

At age 22, Kendra will have 3 kids under 3. During her 23rd year, she'll likely have 4 kids under 4. Between having babies and laughing all the time, she best keep up with Kegels. 

SMH.. when i was 22 I was out of college, working, and not thinking of kids.. partying with friends.. good lord, what a life

• Love 10
On 12/25/2020 at 7:20 PM, emma675 said:

And the pregnant mother/daughter duo have to each cup their bumps to prove they're really, really pregnant. 🙄

Maybe I should have gotten pregnant at 22 and have my horrible mother be pregnant too.. NOT.  I get a horrible feeling from this stupid production.

• Love 7

Most 18-22 year olds have a lot of growing up to do, especially emotionally. They have their own lives to figure out, and to build. But Joe and Kendra are just little automatons. No independence or thought -- let alone independent thought -- allowed. Only obedience. So I guess for them, it doesn't matter whether they have kids at 20 or at 40, because they'll be the same stunted children either way.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

I glanced down the comments about the picture and every so often, someone (different people) would just type....."weird".  Ha!

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, awaken said:

Did we hear that the engagement was broken?  Or did his social media just disappear?  I forget. Darn, now they're chewed and spit out gum who have lost pieces of their hearts 😞

Both families scrubbed all mention and pictures of the couple on their respective social medias, and Lauren no longer wears a ring. I can't recall there being an official announcement, but it's easy enough to connect the dots. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
35 minutes ago, zoomama said:

how come i can't see any of the links ya'll have shared? has the world gone offline and forgotten to tell me?

Is it the Instagram ones? For some reason, we used to be able to embed them but not anymore. Either have to click on the link or wait for a kind soul to screenshot it. Not sure what the deal is. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
On 1/13/2021 at 8:39 AM, ginger90 said:

Caldwell family scavenger hunt. So many cringeworthy moments, to me.

Video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJpfOBbAVcf/?hl=en

Joe's quiet nature really gives good cover for that overly-aggressive Duggar competitive streak, particularly over something so pointless.   It makes a bit more sense for the Caldwell children still in their actual childhoods who will live with this latest blessing/sibling.   For the life of me I can't begin to understand why a grown man in his early twenties with his own third blessing on the way is so fired up about finding out the gender of this soon to be in-law that he would run down small children to reach the clues first.  

Edited by Tikichick
  • LOL 6
  • Love 15
38 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Did Joe seriously trample a toddler? What the heck?!

This comment does not surprise me at all. I chose not to even watch the video. Even though Joe is *whatever* years old and is expecting his THIRD child... he is, himself, still a child. Fuck you Boob and Me-Chelle *SMH*

• Love 15

I did watch, when it was first posted... he kind of stumbles over the littlest Caldwell boy in a general rush to get to the next "clue," and creates a domino effect where some of the other mid-sized Caldwells also fall over/ onto the poor toddler. Joe kept going and didn't look back. Little Caldwell was hysterical crying for a bit and did not rejoin the festivities.

• Love 1

See, it looked to me like one of his brothers tripped over him chasing after Joe and the others.  He should have checked that everything was ok though, and appologized if he was the one who caused the accident.

Joe didn't look competitive or anything like that to me.  He was hanging back a bit and helping the kids search for the clues, he wasn't front of the pack trying to find them or anything. 

I also don't know that he's in a position to really help if one of the little Caldwells are upset or anything.  He's not mommy or someone I imagine they spend a lot of time being cuddled and coddled by, so once he was up the stairs (which he was on by the time the kid started crying) there would be no purpose in going back, even if he was the one to trip on him.  

• Love 1