Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

42 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

You can shut down your fb page and reactivate it just by logging in again. It’s not deleted completely.

Yep. .I've shut mine down a couple times. I only have Facebook active when I'm in some group that requires it for getting announcements and such because I'm not into posting personal for-friends-and-family stuff (or building-my-image-as-amazing stuff!) online, although I do participate in and post in groups that have a specific topic focus. (I gather there may now be a way to be part of some such groups without having a regular Facebook page, but I haven't looked into that...)

Anyway, maybe Titus will reappear after the fate of his engagement recedes from being highly discussable news. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Three other exceptions are Zach Bates' failed courtship and his brother's two failed courtships. Those seemed to end due to immaturity and incompatibility.

I think had the Bateses been a wee bit more flexible Ashley would have married in.

The restrictions they had on Zach and Sarah's courtship were unbelievable. It was almost as if they were trying to outdo the Duggars. No wonder Sarah went running for the hills. 

Kelly seems like a bit of a monster-in-law though. Whereas Michelle probably has no idea which daughter-in-law's birth she's at, Kelly seems to be something else...

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
9 hours ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Do we know who broke off the Maxwell engagement? (I think it was Joseph's engagement?) 

Elizabeth called it off the day of her shower. No reason given from either side. The Maxwells, of course, scrubbed all mention of Elizabeth from their blog and no longer announced engagements. The Muncks pretty much left the internet altogether.

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, thehorseofpower said:

OMG...whyyy is Mrs. Caldwell's hand down so far?? She looks like her smile is not from laughing at whatever is going on with Kendra...

I'm assuming Mrs Caldwell doesn't have the best of bladder control after a gazillion kids so she realized she was going to pee her pants and then remembered someone was taking pictures. She was caught in the act. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
On 12/5/2020 at 7:45 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

Elizabeth called it off the day of her shower. No reason given from either side. The Maxwells, of course, scrubbed all mention of Elizabeth from their blog and no longer announced engagements. The Muncks pretty much left the internet altogether.

I can't imagine they dealt well with all the internet attention at the time. I remember watching all that play out in real time. People were spamming the Muncks HARD with what they were getting into.

Elizabeth seems better off for it. From what others have pieces together of the Muncks and recent activity, she would have been slamming the Pepsi back hard. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Too funny. All the laughing and moving and in only one shot is a hand not in the 'cradle-the-bump' position. Someone please cancel cradle-the-bump.

I can't imagine being pregnant at the same time as my mother or my daughter. Embarrassing IMO. YMMV of course. 

• Love 12

OK, so I first saw these set of pictures in the media, rather than on this thread. 

Same source (US Sun, probably a tabloid that popped up on my phone) then started to talk about Lauren and her supposed ex-fiancee. 

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out why the tabloids are so interested in the Caldwells compared to some of the other sets of in-laws. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

OK, so I first saw these set of pictures in the media, rather than on this thread. 

Same source (US Sun, probably a tabloid that popped up on my phone) then started to talk about Lauren and her supposed ex-fiancee. 

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out why the tabloids are so interested in the Caldwells compared to some of the other sets of in-laws. 

Well, the Caldwells do have news. Grandma is knocked up. Sister dumps/is dumped by her fiancee. What do the other families have, aside from a famewhore future MIL? 😃

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Photos of a pregnant and photogenic mother-daughter combination will draw in several different fetish and hobby constituencies? (...added to the mystery of "What hopefully sordid event broke the engagement [that's depriving us of a 2022 photo of a photogenic pregnant mother-and-two-daughters picture]?)

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Photos of a pregnant and photogenic mother-daughter combination will draw in several different fetish and hobby constituencies? (...added to the mystery of "What hopefully sordid event broke the engagement [that's depriving us of a 2022 photo of a photogenic pregnant mother-and-two-daughters picture]?)

Gotta find Lauren a new man for that fantasy to become reality. 😁

• Love 1

As far as a video production goes, it wasn't that bad. Evidently Jeremiah is the choir director and Jed was also in attendance in the last scene. Not sure if Jeremiah is the regular choir director at Pastor Caldwell's church or if he was just for that film. In addition, James Duggar was evidently part of the camera crew. And Kendra's brother (Micah) was the director. 

But yeah I doubt they took precautions like taking temperatures and whatnot.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

They do things different(ly). Their bubble is huge compared to the majority who follow guidelines.

Seeing as the Caldwells went on vacation, Michelle went to LA, Jason to CO, Josh/Anna to TX and they all mixed together at their huge Fall celebration, I'm guessing they have no bubble at all.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
19 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Seeing as the Caldwells went on vacation, Michelle went to LA, Jason to CO, Josh/Anna to TX and they all mixed together at their huge Fall celebration, I'm guessing they have no bubble at all.

Exactly.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

They have the Jesus bubble.. They're so righteous that Jesus will protect them, doctcha know. 

• Love 1
On 12/9/2020 at 10:41 AM, PikaScrewChu said:

This is some high quality acting. Will make the next round of the Oscars for sure. 

Uh-oh. Will a fight ensue over who are the real Counting On  "breakout stars"? 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

Uh-oh. Will a fight ensue over who are the real Counting On  "breakout stars"? 

I would totally watch a Counting On Smackdown episode. I'm envisioning them like those 90s MTV Celebrity Deathmatch claymation fights, but that's probably hoping for too much. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
On 12/8/2020 at 6:41 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

Joken star as Mary and Joseph in a movie for Lighthouse Baptist Church. Looks like Addison is Jesus. 

The top comment there 😂

''Forgive me for not knowing, but is this The Avengers 3?''

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, jojo3couleurs said:

Actually I'm more concerned about poor Addison out in the cold without a hat on her head, while the other three have one.

Maybe she kept pulling it off and her parents gave up. 

The only good thing -- Joe and Kendra and kids look happy. They're not dead-eyed like Smuggar. 

• Love 6

I was wondering if any of them posted pics of the snow today. I have about 5 inches at my house. (I know snow isn't a big deal in some parts of the country, but this is the first time in a long time that we got snow minus a bunch of ice and a decent amount.)

Edited by Zella
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Zella said:

I was wondering if any of them posted pics of the snow today. I have about 5 inches at my house. (I know snow isn't a big deal in some parts of the country, but this is the first time in a long time that we got snow minus a bunch of ice and a decent amount.)

Yes, it seems most of them have!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Zella said:

We get a lot of snow in our area. Any thing over 3" is not pretty to us, but I imagine it would be exciting if it wasn't the norm.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

We get a lot of snow in our area. Any thing over 3" is not pretty to us, but I imagine it would be exciting if it wasn't the norm.

I remember getting more frequent snows here as a kid. Certainly not big snows, but getting a few inches at least a couple of times during the winter was pretty normal. My brother and I used to sled down a hill in a cattle feed tub. 🤣 (That's actually really fun!) I don't know the last time we got this much snow. My boss has lived here for 5 years, and she said this is the most she's ever seen here. 

Edited by Zella
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2