Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

56depstu4kw51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

So Good Neighbor Realty was founded in 1984.....Does that mean it was Mary's company originally? And the first place Jim Bob worked in real estate? He turned 19 in 1984. (and got married, of course)

This is a Manta listing about it from the internet archive ...

Good Neighbor Realty

UNCLAIMED

About

Categorized under Real Estate Buyers Representatives. Our records show it was established in 1984 and incorporated in Arkansas. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of 205765 and employs a staff of approximately 3.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

What's with these families throwing food on a table? Jill R does the same thing, even at restaurants. Are they having green beans for a snack, while I assume the adults are possibly playing cards? That just looks so unappetizing.

Screenshot_2020-11-02 The Caldwells on Instagram “HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLESSINGS ADDIE YOU ARE SO PRECIOUS LOVE YOU ”.jpg

Edited by Madtown
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Mike Caldwell looks younger than the majority of the Duggar boys. 

Kendra's father is Paul Caldwell. Her oldest brother is Micah Caldwell.

Ben's father is Mike Seewald, and Anna's father is Mike Keller. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

I can't get over the last pic with the four generations of Caldwell women. Mostly because Christina's mother (mother in law?) looks so young to be a great grandmother!

Why didn't they include Garrett in that photo? Is he taking the picture? 

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Temperance said:

Why didn't they include Garrett in that photo? Is he taking the picture? 

Its a generation picture. A picture of 4 generations of the women. Folks take the same picture of men all the time too.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Its a generation picture. A picture of 4 generations of the women. Folks take the same picture of men all the time too.

Yeah, we did one with my dad, brother and nephew.  It done exactly the same way as the one done years ago with my great-grandfather, grandfather, my uncle and my brother and our uncle's two sons. My grandfather died a couple years before I was born so its one of the few pictures we have with Grandpa and all his grandchildren at the time (my brother was two when he died). There's other pictures with all the women. Grandpa, Mom and my brother. Later when I was born pictures of great-grandma, grandma, Mom and me. Its kind of nice especially after they've passed away.

• Love 4
23 hours ago, Madtown said:

What's with these families throwing food on a table? Jill R does the same thing, even at restaurants. Are they having green beans for a snack, while I assume the adults are possibly playing cards? That just looks so unappetizing.

Screenshot_2020-11-02 The Caldwells on Instagram “HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLESSINGS ADDIE YOU ARE SO PRECIOUS LOVE YOU ”.jpg

This explains the food practices of most of the young adults/parents in this mob. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

This explains the food practices of most of the young adults/parents in this mob. 

That table looks like it might be painted with lead paint.  Even if it isn't, geez.  Why don't they use a plate?  How lazy.

• Love 10
56 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

That table looks like it might be painted with lead paint.  Even if it isn't, geez.  Why don't they use a plate?  How lazy.

Or a napkin? Or a paper towel? Who eats directly off of a table?

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Or a napkin? Or a paper towel? Who eats directly off of a table?

I see two little boys who'll be trying to do it for the rest of their lives. Good luck to their wives if they don't also come from this same mini-community who do things different. 

Although maybe we should be grateful it's not the floor. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 3

actually you can end up with much more of a mess when you put out paper plates and napkins and such.  the kids will yank them off the table and either throw the whole thing on the floor (accidentally) or put the napkin or paper plate in their mouths.  I do get why they would choose to do this at some casual family thing.  Now, not at a restaurant, because ew the germs, and certainly not wet foods because, again, ew.  That's a cracker or Puffs trick.  We do the same with my nieces and cheerios in their high chairs (AT HOME).  

• Love 4
7 hours ago, ouinason said:

We do the same with my nieces and cheerios in their high chairs (AT HOME).  

Putting food directly on a high chair tray at home, especially for six to twelve month old infants, is a really common thing.  The high chair trays these days usually have a liner that is dishwasher safe so they're made to have food go directly on them.  All most of them need are some plastic or other unbreakable bowls for the kids.  With the number they have or expect to have, everyone in the family should have at least one or two sets. One set of bowls was small and light enough that my daughter kept a couple in the diaper bag and used those in restaurants until the kids were getting a child's plate.

• Love 6

I raised 2 daughters and I have fed my granddaughter many times when she was young. It never occured to me to throw food on a table or high chair tray and walk away. Also don't remember having a child throw the plate on the floor or stuff a napkin their mouth. But I was usually sitting right next to them while they ate That is when they were young like these children. The thought of eating food off a table is pretty off-putting to me. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Absolom said:

Putting food directly on a high chair tray at home, especially for six to twelve month old infants, is a really common thing.  The high chair trays these days usually have a liner that is dishwasher safe so they're made to have food go directly on them.  All most of them need are some plastic or other unbreakable bowls for the kids.  With the number they have or expect to have, everyone in the family should have at least one or two sets. One set of bowls was small and light enough that my daughter kept a couple in the diaper bag and used those in restaurants until the kids were getting a child's plate.

My mom used to put 'finger foods' like grapes or cheerios directly on the tray of a high chair; but not on the bare table, especially where everyone else was eating. Yuck!  She also never would've put wet green beans from the can on a bare surface.  Maybe fresh, uncooked green beans, but I don't recall her ever giving those to us either.

There is no reason that their food should not be on a plate or in a dish rather than spread out on a table where others would eat.  There are plenty of dishes made specifically for toddlers.  Get an unbreakable dish with the little cups on the bottom.  Problem solved.

• Love 9

Is putting a kid's food directly on the table a thing now? Didn't we see crazy Jill Rodrigues putting salad with freaking dressing right on a restaurant table for her toddler? It's so weird and unhygienic and sad. 

• Love 16
On 11/3/2020 at 7:44 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

I get that kids throw plates, but yeah, even a paper towel would be better than nothing.

With all the babies these people are constantly producing, shouldn't they have a stash of toddler plates and bowls?  I remember the bowls that stuck to the high chair tray with suction so the kid couldn't throw it.

Edited by louannems
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, emma675 said:

Is putting a kid's food directly on the table a thing now?

It's a thing with idiots, clearly. 

It's just more of the same for this gang. When have we seen any of them--especially JillR--behaving like a person of average competence and sense? About anything? 

Wet food on a table that looks as if its paint is peeling off or on a restaurant table seems to be par for the course with this crowd. 

Edited by Churchhoney
On 11/3/2020 at 2:16 AM, Snow Fairy said:

Nice set-up for photos, but couldn't they at least iron the white sheet or whatever is behind them?

And last picture - Kendra just has to show that she is pregnant again, right?

I’m just 🙄🙄🙄 at Kendra literally being barefoot and pregnant. At the TTH too, where I can just *feel* the dirt through my screen. Christina is practically BF&P too, with flip flops on. I wonder if the Caldwell women switch to actual shoes once they can no longer breed for Jesus. See - great grandmother. 

*I have no issue with flip flops as I live in the Deep South where we can, weather wise, wear them 12 months out of the year. It’s just that Christina has worn them on screen so. damn. much when she’s expecting. It’s almost as though it’s in their ‘jean(skirts)’ 😂

Edited by HahYallDoin
Subbed a word.
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

I see two little boys who'll be trying to do it for the rest of their lives.

I think that's actually Addison on the left. (I know the blue bib on a Duggar should equate to boy and there's no convenient bow to help out, but there's a pink sleeve visible underneath, and it looks like her face.)

• Love 3