Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, madpsych78 said:

I looked at that Reddit and my main takeaway is RimJob Duggar (for Jim Bob). I can't stop laughing!!! 😆😆

The Reddit comments had me choking on my coffee, I was laughing so hard.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Future Cat Lady said:

Do they sell houses that they don’t own?

I’m guessing that they don’t want anyone else to get the commission.

they don't even sell they houses they do own and flip - the million dollar house agent listed is Thomas Joseph.

in looking into this I found also JB/Michelle were trying to sell a plot of land last year https://www.ark.org/arec_renewals/index.php/search/company/R09PRCBORUlHSEJPUiBSRUFMVFk=

same property still listed today

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/11951-Brush-Arbor-Rd-Bentonville-AR-72713/70666108_zpid/

same agent Thomas Joseph

probably further conversation on this should be moved to the JB Michelle thread. since Joe is not involved.

• Love 2

In the screenshot, Joe is listed as the buyer's agent and Thomas Joseph as the seller's agent.

Joe representing the buyer for a house owned by his grandmother's estate seems like a major conflict of interest.

Unless the estate is selling it to JimBoob's realty trust or something? Just seems really shady.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

they don't even sell they houses they do own and flip - the million dollar house agent listed is Thomas Joseph.

I know nothing about real estate.  Is it possible that "Thomas Joseph" is a fake name so prospective buyers don't know it's actually the Duggars?

(edited)

I am a realtor ( though not in AR). In my state you can be involved with the sale of a family members property, absolutely. You must disclose that you are family/ or have any vested interest in the property. Not shady as long as you are upfront to all paties.

Commission varies, but in my state typically its about 5% split between the two agents. People are now using redfin and variable commission though, so who knows. The real estate game is changing dramatically.

And if Joe works for a brokerage, they take some of the commission too- some take even half of your 2.5%  . Also, there is a difference between having a license and being a realtor. You can have  RE license and not be a realtor, but being a realtor gives you certain advantages and many brokerages require it. 

In my state to be in RE, you must work with a managing broker who would oversee the transaction ( unless you get a managing broker license). They likely take part of his commission . But that is all based on my state. 

Im surprised he could pass the test, to be honest. The test for my state/ and the federal test has about a 40% pass rate. It was pretty tough, I had to study quite a bit and I didn't go to SOTDRT

Edited by yogi2014L
  • Useful 6
  • Love 2

I think Joe was one of the last of the Duggars to get a semi-decent homeschool education. It seems to have gone downhill starting with Jackson's birth, so Joy on down probably got what the older girls taught them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I think Kendra will easily hit double digits. She's already two kids deep at 21, and her mother is still fertile in her late 30s/early 40s. Unless there's a medical complication that puts the kibosh on procreation, there's nothing stopping her 

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I think Kendra will easily hit double digits. She's already two kids deep at 21, and her mother is still fertile in her late 30s/early 40s. Unless there's a medical complication that puts the kibosh on procreation, there's nothing stopping her 

Kendra seems to be not as reckless as the duggar females. 

I think she has had prenatal care and babies born in a hospital

maybe Pa caldwell has enough sway with JB to say that his daughter will not do a birthing on TV as a volunteer.

but then the Caldwells withheld/prayed away health care for their youngest - so who knows

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Kendra seems to be not as reckless as the duggar females. 

I think she has had prenatal care and babies born in a hospital

maybe Pa caldwell has enough sway with JB to say that his daughter will not do a birthing on TV as a volunteer.

but then the Caldwells withheld/prayed away health care for their youngest - so who knows

Well yes but anything can happen with each pregnancy, even for those that are prudent in seeking medical care. I think @BitterApple was trying to say that barring any physical reason Kendra is not able to carry a pregnancy to term (or Joe passes away young heaven forbid) they are going to hit double digits. 

I think at least 12 if not 15, given she’s only 21 with TWO KIDS. She’s got another twenty years of spontaneous pregnancies ahead of her, 10 more kids in 20 years isn’t far fetched at all. 

• Love 10
(edited)
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Well yes but anything can happen with each pregnancy, even for those that are prudent in seeking medical care. I think @BitterApple was trying to say that barring any physical reason Kendra is not able to carry a pregnancy to term (or Joe passes away young heaven forbid) they are going to hit double digits.

meant no offense to what @BitterApple said - just that Kendra's chances are higher for more children and survival since she seems to get prenatal and opts for hospital births.

unlike Jessa particularly who seems to tempt/taunt with each pregnancy

Edited by crazy8s
  • Love 10

From what Kendra has said, her mom's pregnancies cause her even more pain than average due to a car accident, and the Caldwell's continue to have baby after baby. I'm guessing if they interfere at all with Kendra, it would be to encourage the building of God's army.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

From what Kendra has said, her mom's pregnancies cause her even more pain than average due to a car accident, and the Caldwell's continue to have baby after baby. I'm guessing if they interfere at all with Kendra, it would be to encourage the building of God's army.

Yup. More is more. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

meant no offense to what @BitterApple said - just that Kendra's chances are higher for more children and survival since she seems to get prenatal and opts for hospital births.

unlike Jessa particularly who seems to tempt/taunt with each pregnancy

Oh I gotcha. 

2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Isn't Joe also one of the biggest kool aid drinkers of the Duggar 19?

• Love 1
On 6/3/2020 at 7:24 PM, Nysha said:

I think Joe was one of the last of the Duggars to get a semi-decent homeschool education. It seems to have gone downhill starting with Jackson's birth, so Joy on down probably got what the older girls taught them.

And I think Joe's conscientious and probably a pretty hard worker, as Duggars go. If he knew he had to study hard for a test, I expect he'd do it. 

• Love 4

Yes Joe is definitely one of the most Koolaid drunk of the Duggars. and they could easily have at least a dozen kids. 

Hospital births don't prevent hemorrhaging. A friend of mine had her babies in the hospital and still hemorrhaged. (This same friend had good prenatal care.) It helps to be able to treat the hemorrhage not have to wait for an ambulance. Jessa would probably still have the same problem, but the drive between the hospital and the house is a very high-risk situation. 

Back to Joe and Kendra. There are many reasons they might have the most kids. They both seem very koolaid drunk and really enjoy being fundies.  Kendra is young and has no complications that we know of. But the biggest reason might be the spacing. Joy and Austin, Jill and Derick, Jinger and Jeremy, all had a bigger space between one and two and that does seem intentional. All three of those couples waited until their first child was at least a year old to have another baby (even including losses). Of course both Josh and Anna and Ben and Jessa had two kids closer in age and the next kids farther apart. 

I think it's still a little soon for Joe and Kendra's third child. That would make this baby even closer in age than their first two.  Of course anything is possible. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Temperance said:

Yes Joe is definitely one of the most Koolaid drunk of the Duggars. and they could easily have at least a dozen kids. 

Hospital births don't prevent hemorrhaging. A friend of mine had her babies in the hospital and still hemorrhaged. (This same friend had good prenatal care.) It helps to be able to treat the hemorrhage not have to wait for an ambulance. Jessa would probably still have the same problem, but the drive between the hospital and the house is a very high-risk situation. 

Back to Joe and Kendra. There are many reasons they might have the most kids. They both seem very koolaid drunk and really enjoy being fundies.  Kendra is young and has no complications that we know of. But the biggest reason might be the spacing. Joy and Austin, Jill and Derick, Jinger and Jeremy, all had a bigger space between one and two and that does seem intentional. All three of those couples waited until their first child was at least a year old to have another baby (even including losses). Of course both Josh and Anna and Ben and Jessa had two kids closer in age and the next kids farther apart. 

I think it's still a little soon for Joe and Kendra's third child. That would make this baby even closer in age than their first two.  Of course anything is possible. 

Joe and Kendra also strike me as the Duggar couple most compatible.  I think they both enjoy being intimate, and even if they might want to wait a few more months before getting pregnant again, they can't stop themselves.  I don't think they are actively trying to get pregnant.  I think they are one of the few Duggar couples who are having sex to have sex and not to make a baby.  

• Love 17
3 hours ago, VioletWitch said:

So did the football nail the poor kid in the face 2 seconds after the picture was taken?

And just a totally petty pet peeve of mine, but getting down on the child’s level to take the picture, rather than taking it overhead, makes for a much better photo.

• Love 2

It seems unlikely that Garret didn't have a party because both the Caldwells and Duggars were not social distancing. 

I'm sure Kendra read the feedback on her parents IG when they were on their traveling vacation during the first weeks of corona.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

It seems unlikely that Garret didn't have a party because both the Caldwells and Duggars were not social distancing. 

I'm sure Kendra read the feedback on her parents IG when they were on their traveling vacation during the first weeks of corona.

Duggarfam posted more pics of the littleduggarfamily at the TTH. Meech was in her trademark apron.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Random question I've been meaning to ask for awhile:  for the duggarfam IG, when the writer says "I" and "me," who is the I/me? Other times it's "we," so I just need some clarity!!!  🤪

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Random question I've been meaning to ask for awhile:  for the duggarfam IG, when the writer says "I" and "me," who is the I/me? Other times it's "we," so I just need some clarity!!!  🤪

I'm pretty sure that Meech is in charge of duggarfam. I guess "we" would include her odious husband. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Jim is hiding his gut behind Michelle. Maybe Garrett thinks there is candy in the apron pockets?

JB needs to stand behind Michelle so he can do his trademark fingers holding her arm pose.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

5227DA8C-1151-47E2-A384-D2D03DC7135D.jpeg

What a difference between Mechelle's hair & Kendra's mom's hair. (I'm not talking about just the color either. 💇‍♀️💆‍♀️)

I think Mechelle's apron is OK. Mainly because I like anything navy & white esp stripes if you can wear them.  I can't stand Mechelle's lime green apron. The one with white polka dots (I think) and frilly edging on it.

What cracks me up is she insists on wearing an apron in the first place.  She rarely cooks anything or anything messy so as the need to protect her older frumpy second hand thrift store clothing. It's for show & photo ops.

16 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

Kendra always looks so put together and very nice (and clean).  She doesn't look like she belongs to this family.  She also always looks content and happy.  Good for her.

I agree.  Her maternity wear is/was nice as well. She definitely could give some advice to her sisters-in-law. 

BTW, where is JoKen & kids living now?  They did move out of the log cabin, correct?  It's getting hard for me to keep up with them. 

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Barb23 said:

BTW, where is JoKen & kids living now?  They did move out of the log cabin, correct?  It's getting hard for me to keep up with them. 

in my property searches i have found no record of them moving off the TTH property. they did file a personal property return saying the owned a vehicle, a boat and a boat trailer. if i remember correctly

to add - i think they are still registered to vote from the TTH address as well

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

JB looks like he's doing a tacky gun signal with his hand on Michelle's arm.  It's ok, Jim Bob, you don't have to hold her hostage.  She's too dumb to leave, and no one wants to deal with that level of crazy.

Ma Caldwell looks to be in the family way again.  Michelle needs to just ditch the apron.  She's not fooling anyone that she's cooking or baking, and it makes her look 4 feet tall.  Guess that's what happens when you churn out 19 kids, and along with your virginity, you also gave Jim Bob your backbone.

(I'll now be taking my sassy ass to the prayer closet.  And hell).

• LOL 22
  • Love 1