Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, fonfereksglen said:

I doubt either of these parents have uttered an original thought or complete sentence ..... ever.  

All they're good for is spouting bible verses and over breeding.

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

The Caldwells...just as cavalier as Cathy. 

Ignorance is going to kill us all.  Apparently it's ok if a lethal virus thins the herd by picking off old people and the chronically ill.

• Love 5
On 3/13/2020 at 10:58 AM, Sew Sumi said:

The Caldwells...just as cavalier as Cathy. 

i shared the same post on fb. however, i AM also taking precautions to not put my less than healthy lungs into any dumb situations .

• Love 3

I hate to let those snarky Caldwells know that when they might need an ICU bed, it might not  be available. Just look at Italy and the UK to see the disaster that is going to be smacking us in the face.

But no, Jesus will protect. Unless he doesn't because of stupid.

• Love 16
5 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

But will surely rush to the hospital at the first sign of serious illness.

Didn't they just skip a medical test for their baby for some reason? They will not take the illness seriously unless someone needs to be intubated. 

Since Kendra's mother is like 40; it's probably her mother's grandmother who is most at risk. 

Coronavirus is different than all of the viruses listed. For one thing, it's spreading a lot faster. The reports out of Italy are truly frightening. I don't want anyone to get sick, but screw people like the Caldwells not taking this seriously. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 17

The reason the government needs to get involved is partially due to folks like the Caldwells. Not enough folks will follow the wellness advice to slow this thing down because they're only worried (actually not worried) about themselves.

Another reason the government gets involved is to free up money. So if any of the Caldwells seek medical attention for COVID19 they won't be left with a crippling bill. Kids whose school is canceled can continue to get free lunch and folks without sick-time will likely get paid if they're out due to this virus.

What I find truly disgusting is the Caldwells are using a health crisis to spread bullshit. How Christian of them.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
13 hours ago, Chicklet said:

I hate to let those snarky Caldwells know that when they might need an ICU bed, it might not  be available. Just look at Italy and the UK to see the disaster that is going to be smacking us in the face.

But no, Jesus will protect. Unless he doesn't because of stupid.

Yeah because there are no religious people in the land of the Pope at all. Idiots.

• Love 12
9 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Family members aren't the only folks the Caldwells need to care about. It's also the random 70 year old in a public bathroom. The 50 year old with asthma picking up medications at CVS. The immunocompromised 35 year old getting gas in their car, etc.

They only care about the unborn though. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, Temperance said:

The Caldwells are backtracking, because they got too much negative feedback. They posted bible verses and took down posts about it being a hoax. They told people they were traveling before the ban. 

Not sure what state they are in right now, but they live in Arkansas, right? Our governor has been pretty vocal about being cautious since at least the end of last week, and he really ramped it up over the weekend. They've been posting their bullshit since then, haven't they?

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Zella said:

Not sure what state they are in right now, but they live in Arkansas, right? Our governor has been pretty vocal about being cautious since at least the end of last week, and he really ramped it up over the weekend. They've been posting their bullshit since then, haven't they?

They live in Arkansas. They were posting b.s. over the weekend (Friday/Saturday). They got a ton of well-deserved criticism for posting things about liberty, etc. and calling it a hoax. Within the last few hours (less than 12 hours), they deleted their old posts and start posting the stuff I mentioned already.

16 minutes ago, Temperance said:

The Caldwells are backtracking, because they got too much negative feedback. They posted bible verses and took down posts about it being a hoax. They told people they were traveling before the ban. 

They are backtracking to either save face or having been schooled about their ignorance. Not sure which. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, Temperance said:

Hahaha - Hannity and Carlson must have been losing viewers because people were changing the channel for real facts. Fox News changes to the severity of the pandemic, trump changes to the severity and so follow the minions. the Caldwells are eating crow along with Sen Nunes today and trying to cover.

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Temperance said:

They are backtracking to either save face or having been schooled about their ignorance. Not sure which. 

Saving face, they are and will remain willfully ignorant. I hope their youngest doesn’t pay the price for their hubris.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Temperance said:

They live in Arkansas. They were posting b.s. over the weekend (Friday/Saturday). They got a ton of well-deserved criticism for posting things about liberty, etc. and calling it a hoax. Within the last few hours (less than 12 hours), they deleted their old posts and start posting the stuff I mentioned already.

That's interesting. Gov. Hutchison is a conservative, religious Republican, but he's been pretty good (imo) about taking this seriously. They're probably part of the looney tune extremists who think even he's a radical. LOL

So far, no cases in NWA, but I am sure that will change as they've now opened drive-thru testing centers. 

Edited by Zella
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Aren't MLM products usually ridiculously overpriced? How do the Caldwells afford all this stuff? 

How many of them are there because two of those bottles say they have 120 capsules in them which really doesn't go very far if many of them are taking them.

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Aren't MLM products usually ridiculously overpriced? How do the Caldwells afford all this stuff? 

By not paying for medical care for their actually sick child. It’s sad.

15 hours ago, galaxygirl76 said:

How many of them are there because two of those bottles say they have 120 capsules in them which really doesn't go very far if many of them are taking them.

I’m surprised they’re taking anything at all, I thought Jesus is their best friend. 

• LOL 8
On 3/10/2020 at 7:27 AM, Jynnan tonnix said:

Those shoelaces (in the video) !! I'm not normally one to pick on things, but I just kept waiting for him to step on one of his shoelaces and tumble down. How hard is it to tie those things up?

The untied shoelaces bugged me too.  Obviously tying them is women’s work, so Kendra probably took care of it as soon as she finished nursing the baby. 😒

• Love 4
On 3/17/2020 at 5:25 PM, Zella said:

That's interesting. Gov. Hutchison is a conservative, religious Republican, but he's been pretty good (imo) about taking this seriously. They're probably part of the looney tune extremists who think even he's a radical. LOL

So far, no cases in NWA, but I am sure that will change as they've now opened drive-thru testing centers. 

I had reason to follow Hutchinson's doings back when he was in DC. Talked to him a few times. He always struck me as being pretty smart, albeit sometimes led in dumb directions by some of his convictions and his cronies. 

Also .... I missed the beginning of this whole Caldwell flap, and now they seem to have deleted their stupidity.....Could somebody give me a short recap of what they said? 

On 3/17/2020 at 6:32 PM, Sew Sumi said:

I think they do. Yeah, Vitamin C will save you! 

Or, if not, essential oils will do it. 😁

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

I had reason to follow Hutchinson's doings back when he was in DC. Talked to him a few times. He always struck me as being pretty smart, albeit sometimes led in dumb directions by some of his convictions and his cronies. 

Also .... I missed the beginning of this whole Caldwell flap, and now they seem to have deleted their stupidity.....Could somebody give me a short recap of what they said? 

Or, if not, essential oils will do it. 😁

The Caldwell's basically posted memes suggesting COVID is a hoax and citizens' rights were being taken away. They posted these while they were traipsing around PA on a vacation.

They have since posted Bible verses as well as some passive-aggressive remarks about now vacationing in the woods alone.

They also said they were traveling prior to any restrictions, however many posters on their IG state otherwise.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
22 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

The Caldwell's basically posted memes suggesting COVID is a hoax and citizens' rights were being taken away. They posted these while they were traipsing around PA on a vacation.

They have since posted Bible verses as well as some passive-aggressive remarks about now vacationing in the woods alone.

They also said they were traveling prior to any restrictions, however many posters on their IG state otherwise.

Thanks! And yeesh.....Not surprising, of course. But yeesh anyway. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

That's interesting! I've never personally met him, but I also get the impression he's fairly intelligent, all things considered. Most of the people I know who have met him just comment on him being personable, but I feel like that's usually a given with a politician who wants your vote. 🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 3