Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Well, Joe has a RE license. Maybe @Zella can look him up to see if he has any listings.

I'm not finding actual listings for him, but there is this unclaimed profile. But the address on it is a JB-connected one.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateagents/joseph-g-duggar_springdale_ar__829919968

I have a hunch if he is in real estate, he might be working with the guy who owns Jed's "house." He's also the realtor for the massive house for sale. (A big thank you to @OpieTaylor for information on that listing.) Seems like a pretty cozy relationship with the Duggars. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

Surely she's just winking at her dad, right? Maybe they just caught her blinking. One eye.

Her smile is symmetric so I don't think its anything neurological. Who knows, she's a Duggar and they do everything differently.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

I think Addison's eye is due to her scrunchy smile, unlike Garrett's eye when he was younger, which I think was due to flat head from being left on his back too much.

baby-garrett-duggar.png

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Chicklet said:

Surely she's just winking at her dad, right? Maybe they just caught her blinking. One eye.

Her smile is symmetric so I don't think its anything neurological. Who knows, she's a Duggar and they do everything differently.

I’m still howling haha. 

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Nysha said:

Maybe she eats a lot of carrots and squash?

Ages ago, I used to work in the lab at a doctor's clinic. I remember one of my fellow lab techs telling me about a patient who came in that was kind of orange. The doctor ran various tests, everything was fine. Turned out they were on the carrot diet. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7

First that is a ROUGH looking 25.  

I have a decade+ on him and everyone I went to high school with looks as young if not younger than Joe. 

Secondly, how incredibly sad is that I did the math and realize Joe was 22-23 when he got married and legitimately though "wow, he was older!"  

• Love 8

This is interesting. The last few Duggar birthday greetings I've read have been slightly improving. They sort of sound like an actual human who knows the birthday kid wrote them. This one's right back to Godly, Godly, Godly...oh yeah and he has a wife and kids. Who took over the social media for this one? Meechelle or a godly robot?

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

image.png.e58503a1a4d854858d17ab7d7e6a607c.png

Can I just say, I adore Addison's expression in this picture? Particularly in contrast with her mother's ever-present grin. Addison looks like she is judging all these people hard.

She is definitely thinking "I can't believe I have to grow up with these nitwits."

1 hour ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Another picture of Lauren holding her baby in a way that makes me uncomfortable to look at. 

I hear you. You would think she would prop Bella up more in a sitting position like Kendra is doing with Addison for a posed picture.  It's like she can't be bothered.

Sorry, I know I'm reading way too much in this picture. 

• Love 7

I think Bella is going to end up with a neck of steel because Lauren just lets her head roll around. She's going to end up having to build up those neck muscles.   I'm an only child (so no nieces or nephews) and I've never had a child myself, but I do a better job holding a baby than she does.  Ivy has a bug-eye, wide eye look to her while Addison is already giving the WTH kind of family was I born into look.  It will be interesting to see if Grace will end up with a side eye like some of her cousins.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Lisa418722 said:

Ivy has a bug-eye, wide eye look to her

On Reddit, one poster said Ivy looks like she's constantly having PTSD flashbacks, and another said she looks like a resident of Who-ville, and now I cannot un-see either of those...

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
On 1/23/2020 at 9:29 PM, dargosmydaddy said:

image.png.e58503a1a4d854858d17ab7d7e6a607c.png

Can I just say, I adore Addison's expression in this picture? Particularly in contrast with her mother's ever-present grin. Addison looks like she is judging all these people hard.

Addison and Ivy throw down!

Is it illegal to take bets on which GrandDuggars would win in a wrestling match? Ivy does have the advantage of having Bin-Bob as a personal trainer but Addison looks like she might be a chirper to get under your skin.

I saw this topic bumped up and thought "Oh FFS Kendra is pregnant again, isn't she?" Somewhat relieved to see that isn't the case, although Addison will probably be doing a smash cake for her 1st birthday too. 

• Love 4
On 1/25/2020 at 8:17 AM, Marshmallow Mollie said:

All I think of when I look at the picture is how painful it must be for Joy.

This was my same reaction, too.  Like I get that "Yay! Look at all these baby girls born in the same time span!" but man....that has got to hurt Joy and seems kind of insensitive.  

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, Namaste said:

Joe and Kendra look like the teenagers hired to babysit while the kids’ parents are out for the evening. 

Or maybe it's the night of the school dance and they took a picture with the little siblings so the kids wouldn't feel left out.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4