Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

What I cannot get over are the gift cards for it seems like every semi fast food/fast food place they can possibly think of.  They also registered for a lot of really expensive items yet super cheap pots and pans (get a good set if you are able!).  The power tools bug me for some reason.  I do want the Oggi acrylic canister set.   It shouldn't but it bugs me that these people have a tv show and make some money but don't just ask for donations to their favorite charity in lieu of gifts.  They could buy themselves the kitchen items of their choice.  

I saw the Kitchenaid mixer which is really a wonderful thing but I NEVER, EVER would have put something so expensive on my registry.  I bought my own kitchenaid when I was in my 30s.  

My sister put a Kitchenaid on her registry, but that was only because they could come in after the wedding and get 40% off their registry items.  Also, my dad is from a big family, so our aunts will go in together and buy more expensive stuff.  It's how I got my stroller and car seat when my oldest was born.  Of course, all of my dad's siblings had real-live, not reality show star jobs. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, irisheyes said:

My sister put a Kitchenaid on her registry, but that was only because they could come in after the wedding and get 40% off their registry items.  Also, my dad is from a big family, so our aunts will go in together and buy more expensive stuff.  It's how I got my stroller and car seat when my oldest was born.  Of course, all of my dad's siblings had real-live, not reality show star jobs. 

Around here, the big ticket items like KitchenAids or TV's, are put on the registry for group giving mainly. For example, a co-worker recently had a bridal shower and about 10 of us got together and bought a power tool from the registry ( they just bought a house and are doing a lot of work on it).

However, since none of the Duggars actually work and their extended family seems pretty small and not nearly as well off as they are, I don't know who would be buying the pricier stuff for them other than leghumpers.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Maybe this event won't be such a gift grab. I don't see Joe or Kendra being OK with inviting 1000 of their closest friends.  Even if her parents invite their entire congregation, it's a small church.  Perhaps it will be smaller and modest like the SmugAnna nuptials.

I doubt Joe or Kendra have much say in the matter. Joe knows he has to toe the Duggar line and if Kendra has any qualms about her wedding being hijacked by TLC and the Duggars, she's probably being bribed by all presents she'll get from the extra guests and the leghumpers.

Why do these girls have such extensive gift registries and ask for multiple items of the same thing?

It gives the adoring fans a way to participate by purchasing something. They can always return things for cash or credit.

• Love 3

Did Kendra Court Jed?

n an exclusive interview with The Hollywood Gossip, a former employee of the Duggars revealed that prior to courting Joseph, Kendra was romantically involved with someone else:

His brother, Jedidiah Duggar.

The business associate, who asked to remain anonymous, informed us that Joe moved in and "bumped [Jedidiah] out" during the early stages of the younger brother's courtship with Kendra.

Understandably, there was a period of hostility between the brothers that ended only when Jed wrote a letter granting his blessing for Joe to pursue a relationship with Kendra.

Our source offered no information with regard to why the younger brother decided to quash the conflict and move on.

"There's a whole world that goes on that really isn't so," the insider told us about life on the Duggar compound.

"When the cameras aren't rolling, it's a whole different life."

Now THAT I believe.

• Love 14
9 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I thought all of Boob's employees were related to him via blood or marriage. 

Maybe the "business associate" is Tabby Paine and she's turned to selling info to finance her escape from the analrapist.

One can dream, right?

• Love 13

I believe it. Scrolling through Derick old pictures I found one of him from March 2015 holding the latest baby Caldwell. You can see Jinger and some other Duggars in the background. Maybe Kendra and Jed were getting friendly then.

On 6/8/2017 at 0:24 AM, JoanArc said:

"My son, my precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints, it was because Sandpeople always ride single file to hide their numbers."

I literally laughed and spewed a mouthful of spaghetti onto my phone when I read this.  It made my Dark Side smile.

Thanks for the laugh!!!  ?

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

If anything, they were maybe just in the Get To Know You phase. Otherwise, Jendea would have still been 16 when Duggar boys started sniffing around her.

But Jed is about 18. So a 16 year-old boy is interested in 16 year old girl, sounds like high school to me. I don't that she was in courtship, maybe he had a crush on her and she didn't like him back. It's also possible someone made this all up.

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 6

I wonder if there is any truth to one of the younger boys being interested in her younger sister. That could be ratings gold, especially when the first pair of double first cousins comes along! Plus, Kendra's sister is cute. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

If anything, they were maybe just in the Get To Know You phase. Otherwise, Jendea would have still been 16 when Duggar boys started sniffing around her.

Josiah dated a 17 year old. It's in the realm of possibility. Sanctified Michelle found love at 15. Hell, these people would marry off a 12 year old if it got them another 10 seasons if shows.

24 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I wonder if there is any truth to one of the younger boys being interested in her younger sister. That could be ratings gold, especially when the first pair of double first cousins comes along! Plus, Kendra's sister is cute. 

I'm about 85% certain we'll see one of the twin pairs have a double marriage. The ratings demand it!

• Love 7

No, the Laura hanging out with the Duggars is Laura De Maisie, the 31 year old BFF of Jana. She used to work at Gothard HQ but now appears to be a family helper, necessary because Mechelle can't get off her bony ass, put down the Starbucks, and teach her kids or mop the floors every now and again. Hell, seeing the nastiness of Joy's and Josie's bare feet these last couple of episodes, NO ONE cleans the floors.

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

No, the Laura hanging out with the Duggars is Laura De Maisie, the 31 year old BFF of Jana. She used to work at Gothard HQ but now appears to be a family helper, necessary because Mechelle can't get off her bony ass, put down the Starbucks, and teach her kids or mop the floors every now and again. Hell, seeing the nastiness of Joy's and Josie's bare feet these last couple of episodes, NO ONE cleans the floors.

Cue picture of Duggars mopping floors.

• Love 15
(edited)

They posted one of Spurgeon and Meredith, it's on Pickles. But I suck at linking or uploading. The picture was too large. I don't even know where the emojis are.

Edited by SMama
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, SMama said:

They posted one of Spurgeon and Meredith, it's on Pickles. But I suck at linking or uploading. The picture was too large. I don't even know where the emojis are.

There's emojis on here?

• Love 1
(edited)
31 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

The Swifters are just smearing the filth around.

They need industrial janitorial equipment to steam clean and suck up the dirty, filthy, gruesome sludge off their floors.

No 5 second rule if you drop food...gag

The TTH was originally set up with one of those fancy wet/dry vacs that could be plugged into several sites around the TTH. I haven't seen the thing since they demoed it on the Moving In special which was filmed back in early 2006. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 3

Thanks for the link and emoji explanation @Sew Sumi. It's useless to belabor this point, but it pisses me off the way Meredith is dressed. Her dress is almost ankle length, Why the need for tights? Teach your useless men some self control you ass wipes. On a positive note I think Spud looks cute, he was not giving up that bottle/sippy.

• Love 5
(edited)
25 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Good thing they keep their propane tanks right next to the door. And aren't the side by side gas ovens right on the other side of the wall?

Don't worry their 1 year olds are contatly supervised and have incredible self control...

Yes Michelle, train them by letting them push the stiffer for 30 second while YOU clean your own damn house. I'd give blood for 30 unedited mi utes of Michelle doing housework. She likely doesn't have the stamina for 10 minutes.

Edited by JoanArc
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, JoanArc said:

Don't worry their 1 year olds are contatly supervised and have incredible self control...

Yes Michelle, train them by the tying them push the stiffer for 30 second while YOU clean your own damn house. I'd give blood for 30 unedited mi utes of Michelle doing housework. She likely doesn't have the stamina for 10 minutes.

No credit for Michelle donning an apron? She has to put it over her mullet head and then tie it. Apron and 20 minutes of housework.

• Love 1
(edited)

They should tweek their gender reveals. Blue for a boy, "it's a slave!" for a girl. I hope Kendra's girl fare better, but not going to happen.

Have wee seen her putting on the apron? Maybe the Jslaves do it for her. 

Edited by SMama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, SMama said:

Thanks for the link and emoji explanation @Sew Sumi. It's useless to belabor this point, but it pisses me off the way Meredith is dressed. Her dress is almost ankle length, Why the need for tights? Teach your useless men some self control you ass wipes. On a positive note I think Spud looks cute, he was not giving up that bottle/sippy.

Those diapers are positively DEFRAUDING, don't you know.

• Love 2
(edited)
15 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

No credit for Michelle donning an apron? She has to put it over her mullet head and then tie it. Apron and 20 minutes of housework.

I wanna see that bitch scrubbing toilets, on her hands and knees getting spots out of grout, loading a dishwasher, dusting, and wiping rails. I want the mullet damp with sweat. I want chipped nails and dry skin, achy knees, torn puke green tops, and a bleachy odor. 

I think I'm more likely to see a sex tape then I am of that. Michelle hasn't done a chore in 20 years.

Edited by JoanArc
  • Love 18
17 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

I wanna see that bitch scrubbing toilets, on her hands and knees getting spots out of grout, loading a dishwasher, dusting, and wiping rails. I want the mullet damp with sweat. I want chipped nails and dry skin, achy knees, torn puke green tops, and a bleachy odor. 

I think I'm more likely to see a sex tape then I am of that. Michelle hasn't done a chore in 20 years.

Damn, you are EN FUEGO today! 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Damn, you are EN FUEGO today! 

Thanks. I think a show called PENNANCE starring Michelle, Jim Bob, and Josh all doing things they claim to do already would do well on TLC. Michelle has to do motherly things JimBob gets filmed running his businesses, and Josh stress eats. It's all filmed, they have no editing control, and are paid minimum wage. It's all 100% uncsrpted and honest. It airs prime time. They're desperate enough to do it.

Furst episode, Michele changes the diapers if one of the babies with diarrhea, Jim Bob goes over the tax loopholes oh having 15 people all in the same house, Josh goes to town to buy fat pants without being noticed and lynched.

72f69acd2021f1867cbadffd3ccaa2ed--comic-

• Love 17
1 hour ago, queenanne said:

Cute!!  Spurgey is coordinated to be able to mop while wielding a sippy cup hands free, lol.

Probably more coordinated than Derrick.

Was the possibly courting Kendra first twin the one that was sent away to sinner camp recently. Maybe that's where he found it in his heart to allow his brother to court his girl.

Also I can just imagine Boob taking the Pastor aside and being all, "look JD's a dud, but I really need to marry off one of my older sons, so can we give Kendra to Joe, instead Jtwin."

• Love 5
On 6/20/2017 at 0:47 AM, Sew Sumi said:

I hope this is real and not some scammer. But if it's real, they've blown the wedding date, unless they put in a date LATER than their actual wedding to throw people off the scent in the wrong direction. But the date IS at around the 14 week mark, so perfectly within Duggar engagement ranges of the past. 

https://www.amazon.com/wedding/joe-duggar-kendra-caldwell-rogers-september-2017/registry/1JDAAQ3EY81KB

eta: Why does one need THREE crockpots and three sets of 8 towels for two people? The rest looks pretty legit, though. 

Who the hell registers for OTC Allergy meds and socks? 

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, kalamac said:

Probably more coordinated than Derrick.

Was the possibly courting Kendra first twin the one that was sent away to sinner camp recently. Maybe that's where he found it in his heart to allow his brother to court his girl.

Also I can just imagine Boob taking the Pastor aside and being all, "look JD's a dud, but I really need to marry off one of my older sons, so can we give Kendra to Joe, instead Jtwin."

No, "sinner twin" is Jer, not Jed. 

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, dorcastrilling said:

Who the hell registers for OTC Allergy meds and socks? 

I think you're mistaking it for a GIFT registry, when, in fact, it's a GRIFT registry,  The sky's the limit when it comes to the grift.

• Love 23
2 hours ago, SMama said:

On a positive note I think Spud looks cute, he was not giving up that bottle/sippy.

OMG....that bottle/cup thing hanging out of his mouth......dangerous and horrible for his teeth, alignment-wise.  And the hair is reaching clown-status.....maybe it's being grown to permanently keep Cousin Amy away.

• Love 1

I can just hear JB and Michelle harping on Jessa daily to cut Spurgie's hair into a proper boys haircut.  After all, he must be a Good Testimony To The Lord!  And I can imagine Jessa digging in her heels, sort of a delayed teen rebellious spirit.  Finally, she can say NO to pops; she has a new Headship!

• Love 6

Psst  - J/K  if you want people to pay for a high priced  blender - go for the Vitamix.  It's pricey, but you are grifters.  Nothing but the best for you.  You are a Duggar & has barely worked a day in your life.  You are also a special snowflake & Jesus wants you to receive the finest of appliances for free.

• Love 5

Damn. When my husband and I married almost a decade ago, I don't even think you could register for gift cards to eat out.

We registered at Target and clicked on the "we'd like some Target gift cards" box when we made our registry, sure, but I don't remember there being an option to add restaurant gift cards.  I don't like to cook. Why didn't I know this could be done??? (I kid. My family and in-laws would have been scandalized if I'd registered for Subway gift cards.)

• Love 6
(edited)

Since the topic came up about Duggar "helpers" and male duggars, I have a thought.  Call me suspicious, but my Spidey sense is tingling like nobody's business.  

First, Tabitha Payne served as the family "helper" and SOTDRT "teacher".  Tabitha's father is on the IBLP board.  Now Laura  DeMaisie (who is also affiliated with IBLP) has taken the reins at Duggar Central.  This doesn't seem like gracious people lending a helping hand.  To me, this appears to be ILBP sending handlers to keep a strong eye and arm on the Duggars.  If Michelle isn't mentally capable of handling and teaching her kids, which it appears she isn't, what better a way to manage/brainwash the younger Duglets and to do damage control than to have IBLP send a mole in there to monitor the situation, make sure they toe the Gothard line, and report back to HQ?

I don't remember hearing about Tabitha Payne until after the Smuggar scandal broke.  I could be wrong...please correct me if I'm wrong.  Jessa monitored the kids' cyber school until she and Bin got hitched.  So maybe I have my timelines wrong.  But this just seems WAY too coincidental that the Duggar "helpers" are strongly connected to IBLP.  

Edited by Lady Edith
  • Love 11