Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

I read a quote attributed to Kendra. She said before Joe proposed, she reached into his pocket to "grab" a mint and he pulled her hand away. Then she said she had forgotten about it, and then he proposed. Some different coutship "rules" for these two?

4 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

I get that in the mail and my first response would be what the fuckity fuck is this? Followed a quick no way in hell am I attending this.

I think I might go. But I'd complain if he didn't show up. 

• Love 4
22 hours ago, Annb67 said:

Maybe they mean ministry as in working in the church nursery or cleaning church toilets. I sure don't see Joe as blasting out an interesting sermon.

In Duggarland, though, his "competition" is pretty much Jer, Bin and Der. And having heard and/or read several productions of each of those guys .... I'm not sure he can be too much worse. 

• Love 5
17 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I read a quote attributed to Kendra. She said before Joe proposed, she reached into his pocket to "grab" a mint and he pulled her hand away. Then she said she had forgotten about it, and then he proposed. Some different coutship "rules" for these two?

Is that a mint in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

• Love 14
(edited)
30 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

A bunch of the family were on that trip, for a couple of days, including Josh and Anna.

Oh, good grief. Do they do anything except go on vacation? .... Which leads to the question "Vacation from what?" 

And if the TLC money stops, I'm betting that not even Jer and Jinge will be able to make it on their earnings from the current "jobs." They're almost certainly in the best situation (unless you count those successfully begging for donations, of course). But there's no way Jer is getting enough cash from his tiny tiny church plant to afford his taste in trendy outfits. Not to mention all the vacations. I've seen clergy with much bigger and likely more prosperous congregations than that with second jobs, not to mention working spouses. And as for the rest of them --- pffft. What the hell will Jessa and Bin do for cash as they produce their baseball team? And now these two, also looking to "minister." I suppose they all figure that Duggar fame will send them flocks, but how long would that last, if the show ever did actually go off the air? (Which I admit I'm no longer counting on, by the way.)

Oh, and Joe -- Stuff your damn tee shirt up your nostril, will you? 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 16

Minister = tax free handouts/donations and a flexble work schedule. 

They aren't allowed to be alone until engagement, but after that they must be holding hands or have a hand around the shoulder, touching, at all times. 

• Love 5

They look like high school kids on a field trip. Enjoy your youth Kendra because in a year you'll be pregnant or pushing around a stroller while Joe runs off to get on the rides by himself.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, louannems said:

I hate Joe's stupid heaven or hell tee shirt!

Now, is Kendra's skirt really appropriate for fair rides?

http://www.freejinger.org/uploads/monthly_2017_06/IMG_7535.PNG.cd6018047355465a2c4b745caac19b38.PNG

IMG_7535.PNG.cd6018047355465a2c4b745caac

Oh nevermind.  I see bike shorts underneath the skirt!

Yes she appears to be wearing bike shorts or something. Still a hellava lot of knee & thigh on display. Is this hussy temptress really the one Joe wants to share this super special season of life with?

• Love 15
1 hour ago, sometimesy said:

Minister = tax free handouts/donations and a flexble work schedule. 

They aren't allowed to be alone until engagement, but after that they must be holding hands or have a hand around the shoulder, touching, at all times. 

Nope, they are not allowed to be alone until they are married. When they are engaged, they are allowed to hold hands. I remember someone saying on the Dullard's wedding day they went to go see Cathy, I think, in another room. Jim Boob almost stroked out because had to find them a chaperone. I think they were walking down a hallway by themselves and they were going to be "alone." Can't have that.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Westiepeach said:

Nope, they are not allowed to be alone until they are married. When they are engaged, they are allowed to hold hands. I remember someone saying on the Dullard's wedding day they went to go see Cathy, I think, in another room. Jim Boob almost stroked out because had to find them a chaperone. I think they were walking down a hallway by themselves and they were going to be "alone." Can't have that.

What's all this "allowed" stuff? We know perfectly well that each couple makes its own decisions about what the "rules" will be! 

JB"s told us, Meeechelle's told us. Heck, even Joshie has told us. So I know it has to be true. 

Yeah, right. 

• Love 21
27 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

What's all this "allowed" stuff? We know perfectly well that each couple makes its own decisions about what the "rules" will be! 

JB"s told us, Meeechelle's told us. Heck, even Joshie has told us. So I know it has to be true. 

Yeah, right. 

The next few couples should test this. I'm surprised that Jeremy was so willing to bend over for JB. Hopefully, Jana finds a self-made independent MAN and then pulls the 'elopement' threat ala Jessa. We know this Joken couple has a lethal blood Kool-Aid level. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, lulu69 said:

Yes she appears to be wearing bike shorts or something. Still a hellava lot of knee & thigh on display. Is this hussy temptress really the one Joe wants to share this super special season of life with?

On the bright side, they're pretty decent legs from what I can see.  Maybe she'll bring some more slender ones into the Duggar female gene pool...

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Yeah, right. 

Shouldn't they be about Kendra's rules this time?

• Love 5
21 hours ago, Barb23 said:

Oh Joe, please do something with that hair for the wedding.  What you have going on isn't working.

Looks like he won't have any left by the wedding.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

If the Duggar kids are that sheltered how the hell will Joe even know what to do on his wedding night?

Can't forget the Lego speech given by Boob.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Caracoa1 said:

If the Duggar kids are that sheltered how the hell will Joe even know what to do on his wedding night?

I think it's called "doin' what comes naturally." lol

Trouble is, Kendra may not recognize what comes naturally to her, and likely wouldn't know how to tell him about it if she did. Tougher on the women in these situations, I think! 

10 hours ago, awaken said:

The shirt is obnoxious. Esp coming from a young, sheltered kid. 

This is the problem with pretty much all the ministering and missioning and pastoring these people aspire to do. More evidence that they give nothing any thought, too. Because if you did think about it for half a second you'd realize that near-total isolation from humanity essentially disqualifies you from helping people in anything more than the most superficial ways. 

• Love 10
25 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

This is the problem with pretty much all the ministering and missioning and pastoring these people aspire to do. More evidence that they give nothing any thought, too. Because if you did think about it for half a second you'd realize that near-total isolation from humanity essentially disqualifies you from helping people in anything more than the most superficial ways. 

I haven't seen any evidence that the Duggars want to help anyone except in the most superficial ways possible. Handing out tracts and candy gives them Christian brownie points for next to no effort, which is all they want to put forth.

• Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, Nysha said:

I haven't seen any evidence that the Duggars want to help anyone except in the most superficial ways possible. Handing out tracts and candy gives them Christian brownie points for next to no effort, which is all they want to put forth.

Oh, I completely agree. I do think that they consider this big-time help, however! 

I'm pretty sure they don't say to themselves, 'We're doing this for selfish reasons only and in the laziest way possible' (even though they pretty much are, of course!). 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 5

Shallow thy name is Duggar.  They take superficial views of scripture and salvation.  They do superficial "soul winning" which is again the most superficial approach to Christianity.  They do the most superficial of missioncationing.  I'm not sure they even do the bare superficial when it comes to being Christian in their neighborhoods. 

Coming from that background, I'm not sure Joe can do any better than continue on.  Kendra's father is a friend of the family so I'm not sure he's leading the little IFB church with anything of more depth.  Kendra hasn't shown anything of more depth than Joy Anna who so far has shown almost no substance.  I guess we can hope Kendra is hiding her light.

• Love 6
On 6/10/2017 at 9:54 AM, BitterApple said:

The skirt is ridiculous but Kendra looks much cuter in that picture than in the other ones I've seen of her.

Agreed. She looks really cute. I think 90 percent of it is having her hair out of her face. I just want to take most of the Duggar girls and their friends' hair  and put them into buns or ponytails. They would look so much better. I hope she does an updo for the wedding. Jinger so far has been the only one, and we how much it added to her overall look.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

The Caldwells are only in their late 30s. 

Yikes...so they had her at what 13-14?

5 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Lol. IIRC, Kendra is the oldest and she just turned 18. Mrs. Caldwell is 38 or so, so she had her around 19/20.

Not much better lol

4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Lol. IIRC, Kendra is the oldest and she just turned 18. Mrs. Caldwell is 38 or so, so she had her around 19/20.

Kendra was a honeymoon baby. She will turn 19 in August. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

And the cycle will continue. She will probably have a honeymoon baby at 19 as well!  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, awaken said:

And the cycle will continue. She will probably have a honeymoon baby at 19 as well!  

If they marry in August, with the 3 month (or less) Duggar engagement rule intact , and she gets pregnant inside of 3 months, then yes, she'll be a 19 year old mom. Even Ben made it to 20 before Spurge was born. Of course, he was 21 when Hank was born, so there's that. Kendra could be pregnant with her 3rd while she's 21. 

• Love 3
(edited)
8 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

According to free Jinger, she turned 18 right before they announced the courtship. Where did you see this?

Edited by Temperance
(edited)

Also on FJ by the sleuths. Her birthday is 8/11. Her parents were married in either 12/97 or 1/98, no one has an exact wedding date.  I believe these appoximations were taken from the mom's FB, but I think she's locked that sucker down now. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

If they marry in August, with the 3 month (or less) Duggar engagement rule intact , and she gets pregnant inside of 3 months, then yes, she'll be a 19 year old mom. Even Ben made it to 20 before Spurge was born. Of course, he was 21 when Hank was born, so there's that. Kendra could be pregnant with her 3rd while she's 21. 

Gawd.

8 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Also on FJ by the sleuths. Her birthday is 8/11. Her parents were married in either 12/97 or 1/98, no one has an exact wedding date.  I believe these appoximations were taken from the mom's FB, but I think she's locked that sucker down now. 

Well that's a little better. At least she will probably be 19 by the wedding.

Kendra shouldn't be so fresh with straddling the ride, she needs to put both legs on one side.

Joe looks almost fit in that t shirt.

Keep away from the tater casserole and Kool Aid so you don't have a carb belly for your wedding suit.