Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Wonder if Joe will.

Gurl, please. You can be as doughy as you want if you are a duggar male.  You're a big ol' catch (pun intended) for all the silly fundie famewhore girls.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, crazycatlady58 said:

I went  to church  with a family  who I now realize  followed at least some of Gothard s  teaching ,  and they were not allowed  to read the Narnia Chronicles ,  first because they  were fiction  second  because  a witch  was in the title  of the second ?  book. I almost  gave myself  a migraine  trying to explain  the witch was bad in the book, still a no go. I feel  so bad for her kids. The Chronicles  are still one of my favorite  series . 

34 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Maybe that's the gimmick for the next season. 

Maybe she's pregnant at the wedding. Since the Duggars are so chaste...it must be a virgin birth! Tune in and find out.

• Love 2

Does Joe have an actual job or is he like Ben, where being on the show is his only visible source of income? I guess Derrick is in the same boat, now, although begging for donations may bring in some money.

• Love 3

I just caught up on Duggar news after seeing a blurb about the engagement on MSN, in that interview (which seems to have come through People) they quoted Kendra as saying she was excited to "step toward a new season in life" - Oh My God - She is 18 years old and she already uses terms like season of life, Joe got himself one that's just like his Mom and sisters for sure (well, maybe like just most of his sisters, a few are showing sparks of independence and personality).

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I saw some article titles referring to Joy and Austin's wedding being "rushed". I'd bet for TLC and not a pregnancy, though.

By Duggar standards, I don't think it was rushed.  Expect the Joe/Kendra nuptials in August.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Look back at all of the times "season of life" was used. Now substitute "season of the show" . There you have it.

Brilliant!

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, zenme said:

Could Joe and Kendra be the blind for the rushed marriage couple?

That "blind item" was a total scam, as were all the blind items I saw on that site. They weren't so much blind, as they were ripped off from TMZ and other media sites, just with the names deleted and posted as "blind" items. The "blind" pregnancy hint was pretty much taken from an April Fool's joke what was all about Joe and Kendra being knocked up, complete with fake quotes from "Joe" and "Kendra". One of the other "blind" items was something about a mega couple not having as much money as reported... yeah, after about 5 TMZ stories of Jay Z and Beyonce not wanting to spend more than like 90-100 million on a new home and not finding what they wanted in that price point. It's easy to be right about "blind" items when you write them knowing exactly who the original story was already written about. Here's my blind item.... which daughter in a giant family feels left behind watching yet another younger sibling get married, while another one gets engaged? Any guesses? Sure, Jana completely flat out said the marrieds don't include her, but I added the marriage an engagement part and VIOLA! "blind item".

• Love 6
(edited)
19 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

stained jacket

Joseph-and-Kendra-People-2.jpg

hammy pinkness

157810.039.01.197_20170526_232509.jpg

I still don't understand how all the Duggar boys have receding hairlines by age 12, when freaking Jim Boob needs to tame his locks with Aqua-Net.

That second picture is hilarious.  Joe looks smarmy and clueless, and Kendra looks like she just won a prize at a county fair.  I don't understand this relationship.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I still don't understand how all the Duggar boys have receding hairlines by age 12, when freaking Jim Boob needs to tame his locks with Aqua-Net.

That second picture is hilarious.  Joe looks smarmy and clueless, and Kendra looks like she just won a prize at a county fair.  I don't understand this relationship.

Male pattern baldness is inherited on the X chromosome through the mother, not the father.

• Love 3

Oh lord, that first baby of their's is going to look like a pumpkin, with her round face & his bald head.  

Kendra better hope there are some girl baby genes somewhere in the next Dugger generation. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I saw some article titles referring to Joy and Austin's wedding being "rushed". I'd bet for TLC and not a pregnancy, though.

The only reason the media is referring to it as rushed is they are taking the wedding registry placeholder date of Joy's birthday (Oct) as fact.  That coupled with every wedding so far has had blind about an early pregnancy for the clicks.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Oh lord, that first baby of their's is going to look like a pumpkin, with her round face & his bald head.  

Kendra better hope there are some girl baby genes somewhere in the next Dugger generation. 

I fear for her in childbirth. Between her melonhead and the patented Duggar melons, she probably has a few C-sections in her future.

• Love 9
(edited)

Anna conveniently has a pin head to counterbalance Josh's fat head, so she lucked out.   Kendra better not feed Joe very much, or she's going to be in trouble.  He's already starting to look pudgy, and Dugger babies are never small. 

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I have to say I am kind of impressed that Joe can get into that facial condition at a dry wedding.

• Love 13

Are the boys allowed to have buzzed haircuts? The blonde boys would look cute (well, some of them, sort of) if they just had that side part receding mess buzzed off.

Funny that there are so many blonde yet unattractive boys, yet the girls are mostly very pretty and brunette. 

Can't they find partners at that homeschool conference like Josh did? At least Anna looks different than the siblings. And Jeremy is still the hot catch. Now this group are marrying people that a stranger would totally mistake for siblings. Kendra reminds me mostly of Jana - with a pumpkin head.    

• Love 3

I think Kendra looks like a mix of Jana and Joy. She has the same round, chubby face that Joy has, or should I say had, but her features remind me of Jana. 

The Duggar boys were actually adorable as children, but puberty has not been kind to any of them. They go straight from cherubic to paunchy and middle-aged. 

• Love 5

I'm wondering where they're going to live.  Does Jessa get to move up into a bigger house now, so that Joseph and Kendra can have the small house?  Or will they be getting a house we haven't even seen yet?

• Love 1

The last time Koka checked, I believe Boob owned 12 residential properties. Now, we don't know the state of disrepair of these places, but there should be one suitable for Benessa in a few months. She should be knocked up again by then anyway; Hank is almost four months old! I assume Joy and Austin will be off the dole since he has flip properties. One should be ready for them to live in (his listed residence on the marriage license is Fayetteville, not wherever Fort Rock is), so that will leave the Mold House for JoKen (as in "Are you JoKen that he proposed at his sister's wedding reception?"). 

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

The last time Koka checked, I believe Boob owned 12 residential properties. Now, we don't know the state of disrepair of these places, but there should be one suitable for Benessa in a few months. She should be knocked up again by then anyway; Hank is almost four months old! I assume Joy and Austin will be off the dole since he has flip properties. One should be ready for them to live in (his listed residence on the marriage license is Fayetteville, not wherever Fort Rock is), so that will leave the Mold House for JoKen (as in "Are you JoKen that he proposed at his sister's wedding reception?"). 

Does Austin's family live at Fort Rock?

2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Because the boys have a similar genetic make up. And while the X chromosome is involved it's not the primary reason for male pattern baldness. Baldness can be inherited from either or both parents. 

36 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

If wishing made it so.  Give it some time and Austin will have some sort of " ministry " that will keep him on the compound.  They will get a mold house and DECORATING EPISODE!!  Won't that be fun!!  Again.  'Cause that's how the duggars roll.

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Thanks! Some facts have escaped me, lol.

The only reason I know that is that I watched the parents appear on the show The World's Strictest Parents, Season 1 Episode 9, The Forsyth Family.  That was shot in 2009 and used to be on YouTube.  It's not on there for free now, but you can buy it on Amazon.  (Not worth money, from what I remember.)  It's about two troubled teens who were sent to the Forsyths to be straightened out.  One of the teenagers was Jewish and the Forsyths made her go to church with them.  Austin and his sister were both on the show.

At the end of the episode, after staying in the Forsyth home and working all day at Fort Rock, the teens were SO glad to be returned to their parents, that they promised never to cause problems again.  LOL

Edited by Mollie

So in all the Dugger Girls' wedding episodes, they rehash the other sisters' weddings. For Joe & Kendra's episode, the only brother wedding they have to replay to death is Josh and Anna. Maybe that is another reason TLC is slowly gonna reintroduce Josh. (supposedly? forget if was confirmed.) After all, they are going to need all the flashback material they can get!

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Booey said:

So in all the Dugger Girls' wedding episodes, they rehash the other sisters' weddings. For Joe & Kendra's episode, the only brother wedding they have to replay to death is Josh and Anna. Maybe that is another reason TLC is slowly gonna reintroduce Josh. (supposedly? forget if was confirmed.) After all, they are going to need all the flashback material they can get!

I think they will just rehash the sisters weddings. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, toodles said:

If wishing made it so.  Give it some time and Austin will have some sort of " ministry " that will keep him on the compound.  They will get a mold house and DECORATING EPISODE!!  Won't that be fun!!  Again.  'Cause that's how the duggars roll.

Count on it (ha!). I guarantee all of this will happen and the supposed house flipping business will go by the wayside. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Mollie said:

The only reason I know that is that I watched the parents appear on the show The World's Strictest Parents, Season 1 Episode 9, The Forsyth Family.  That was shot in 2009 and used to be on YouTube.  It's not on there for free now, but you can buy it on Amazon.  (Not worth money, from what I remember.)  It's about two troubled teens who were sent to the Forsyths to be straightened out.  One of the teenagers was Jewish and the Forsyths made her go to church with them.  Austin and his sister were both on the show.

At the end of the episode, after staying in the Forsyth home and working all day at Fort Rock, the teens were SO glad to be returned to their parents, that they promised never to cause problems again.  LOL

So apparently they've seen reality tv as their "ministry" for a long time. So no surprise they'd expand their empire by officially hooking up with the duggars!

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, awaken said:

So apparently they've seen reality tv as their "ministry" for a long time. So no surprise they'd expand their empire by officially hooking up with the duggars!

The Forsyths sought out the Duggars as soon as they hit town.  They knew the Duggars would be great connections for their business concept when the started Fort Rock.  That is why they get the Duggars to do guest speaking engagements at the Fort Rock marriage seminars, etc.

The Fort Rock Family Camp is so lame, it doesn't even provide sheets, pillows and towels for guests.  Every guest has to bring these.  On some nights, there is no dinner available.  It provides very spartan accomodations, with kid's bunk beds put in the parent's bedroom. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Mollie said:

The Fort Rock Family Camp is so lame, it doesn't even provide sheets, pillows and towels for guests.  Every guest has to bring these.  On some nights, there is no dinner available.  It provides very spartan accomodations, with kid's bunk beds put in the parent's bedroom. 

Why does this remind me of the Duggars and their wedding receptions... Oh right, cheap and inhospitable. Guess it runs in those families!

• Love 2
On 5/27/2017 at 4:28 PM, Ripley68 said:

I don't get that picture.   The suit jacket makes him look pregnant, and he really needs to pull the tie down.  Though I will say - he looks...um...ok, i'll just put it out there...well endowed.  She's gonna be pregnant fairly early...look at Josh and Anna.  As said before, Joe is at least kind of sweet.

On 5/28/2017 at 8:19 AM, Churchhoney said:

Maybe that's the gimmick for the next season. 

If *he* is the pregnant one, well, that really WOULD be a new season of life. And a miracle way beyond the Miracle That Is Josie.

• Love 6
(edited)
15 hours ago, Mollie said:

The Forsyths sought out the Duggars as soon as they hit town.  They knew the Duggars would be great connections for their business concept when the started Fort Rock.  That is why they get the Duggars to do guest speaking engagements at the Fort Rock marriage seminars, etc.

That's just so twisted.  Are the Duggars still upheld as the fundie family to be connected with?  Even after the Josh scandals?  Is Jim Boob held in such high regard that whatever his spawn get caught doing can be explained away and forgotten?  What father, in his right freaking mind, seeks out a family like the Duggars to seek out a spouse for his daughter?  While I realize that Joe didn't do anything wrong, if Kendra's family was doing this for the sake of connections, then really, marrying off the kids is nothing more than a business transaction to these people, and not very good business at that.

Sigh....I know those are all stupid questions because I already know the answers. 

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

That's just so twisted.  Are the Duggars still upheld as the fundie family to be connected with?  Even after the Josh scandals?  Is Jim Boob held in such high regard that whatever his spawn get caught doing can be explained away and forgotten? 

A lot of these families have kids who have left the family & church for the secular world. JB has managed to bring Josh to repentance, plus all of his non-married adult children are still under his umbrella of protection, and the married ones are still living a life for Christ. WE may think JB is a horrible parent, but for others whose teenage and young adult kids are rebelling, he and Michelle are doing everything right. 

Edited by Nysha
  • Love 12

I'm thinking since Boob has a small success with his rentals, any fundie would be drawn to his acheivement/money making ability and would know that their son/daughter wouldn't go hungry under Boob's roof.

*cue Jill R crying hysterically because no Duggar son has shown interest in Nurie

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Fuzzysox said:

I'm thinking since Boob has a small success with his rentals, any fundie would be drawn to his acheivement/money making ability and would know that their son/daughter wouldn't go hungry under Boob's roof.

*cue Jill R crying hysterically because no Duggar son has shown interest in Nurie

Well, I do think that other fundies are drawn to Jimbo's money, but I'm not so sure that they are drawn to his abilities. LOL

That line about Nurie:  Funny to the max!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Fuzzysox said:

Jill , nobody is interested in Nurie because you're crazy , even for a fundie .

• Love 4
2 hours ago, lianau said:

Jill , nobody is interested in Nurie because you're crazy , even for a fundie .

Maybe Jill could sell her to the Duggars by pointing out that Nurie doesn't even need a house to live with whichever JBoy gets her. They could move her into the stinkbus, and when the family are using it to travel it'll be a nostalgic family moment for her, all those people crammed into her living space.

• Love 4

Does anyone know what happened to the "friend" that was traveling with the Rodriguii? It seemed like he and Nuri were in the "getting to know you" pre-courtship stage but he just dropped off the edge of the earth after a while there... I still think a Nuri/Duggar boy courtship will happen, my money being on Nuri/Josiah. She and Marjorie Jackson share a fairly strong resemblance; if Marjorie was his type lookswise,Nuri is a shoe-in.maxresdefault.jpg

100_67381.jpg

Her wacko parents and Jill's insistence that 1997 makeup is still in is what messes up her courting chances. 

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, ChaChaSlide said:

Does anyone know what happened to the "friend" that was traveling with the Rodriguii? It seemed like he and Nuri were in the "getting to know you" pre-courtship stage but he just dropped off the edge of the earth after a while there... I still think a Nuri/Duggar boy courtship will happen, my money being on Nuri/Josiah. She and Marjorie Jackson share a fairly strong resemblance; if Marjorie was his type lookswise,Nuri is a shoe-in.maxresdefault.jpg

100_67381.jpg

Her wacko parents and Jill's insistence that 1997 makeup is still in is what messes up her courting chances. 

1997 is a bit generous. She looks like Counselor Troi circa 1990/2367. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, ChaChaSlide said:

100_67381.jpg

Nurie's dress reminds me of the dress Phoebe wore when she tried to seduce Chandler on Friends. As that was extremely awkward, I can imagine Nurie trying to get the Duggar boys' attention in the same way. 

• Love 4