Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, Lunera said:

52fd27e4-7e01-451b-8c9f-ea3d1193398a.thumb.jpg.acb38743594f5f2c19453b15efb041bd.jpg

Amy's mother is seriously overweight and Amy has the same, no waist body shape.  This photo taken yesterday shows Amy sporting a mustache.  No one in this family posts more pictures of themselves than Amy does.  No job and no kids leave her with way too much time on her hands to focus on herself.

0 0 1 a amy.png

Edited by Mollie

Deanna looks overweight, but not all that huge. Her jawline and facial features are defined, and her arms look reasonably proportioned. Of course, that red thing she's wearing doesn't flatter her.  

• Love 12

It's a sad situation when the mother, who's 73 looks better than the daughter. Although Grandma Duggar looks quite tired in that photo. I don't think her children realize her age and most likely still treat her like she's still a young woman, energy-wise.

Deanna really has a pretty face.  It's a shame about the huge boobs.  In my friend's case, she did have to lose a few pounds to get breast reduction surgery.  As a stomach (sometimes) sleeper, I couldn't do it with that bust line.

Is Famy her only child?  

• Love 2
Just now, xwordfanatik said:

Deanna really has a pretty face.  It's a shame about the huge boobs.  In my friend's case, she did have to lose a few pounds to get breast reduction surgery.  As a stomach (sometimes) sleeper, I couldn't do it with that bust line.

Is Famy her only child?  

Yes, Famy is an only child. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Is Famy her only child?  

Ah you can still sleep on your stomach, ya just have adjust the goods first so to speak.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Heathen said:

Deanna looks overweight, but not all that huge. Her jawline and facial features are defined, and her arms look reasonably proportioned. Of course, that red thing she's wearing doesn't flatter her.  

It's the boobs. I have a close friend with a similar build, and the huge boobage always makes her appear much heavier in pictures than she really is. Deanna is definitely fuller-figured but probably not as extreme looking in person.

• Love 5

With a figure like Deanna's, a lot of tops end up looking like breast curtains. Most large chested women avoid anything with extra fabric like Deanna's cardigan. 

Do JB & M insist Grandma tag along as a Duggar 19 accountability partner when Amy is around? It seems like such an odd mix of Duggars. Kendra must be giggling up an embarrassed storm hanging with Amy.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

It's the boobs. I have a close friend with a similar build, and the huge boobage always makes her appear much heavier in pictures than she really is. Deanna is definitely fuller-figured but probably not as extreme looking in person.

Definitely. You have to remember that the lens distorts, so whatever's out front appears much bigger than it actually is. So big boobs in a photo look like dirigibles. Poor Diana. I'm sure she looks much much better in person, because she is pretty. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Definitely. You have to remember that the lens distorts, so whatever's out front appears much bigger than it actually is. So big boobs in a photo look like dirigibles. Poor Diana. I'm sure she looks much much better in person, because she is pretty. 

Yeah, I was thinking, I had a heavier friend with bigger boobs in college, and they formed a sort of shelf-y look under shirts.  We can't really tell (at least I can't) despite zooming, whether Deanna is simply an apple with skinnier legs, and/or has a defined waist.  I grant her arms are on the heavier side, but again, this doesn't mean some of the lower stuff isn't thinner.  

• Love 4
15 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

In the duckface/ hubby photo, Amy's chest looks like a butt with the crack...odd cleavage...

That's a piece of her hair. There is some weird photo-filtering going on in that pic.

7 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

The way that red jacket drapes doesn’t help. 

She needs Clinton and Stacey from What Not to Wear! Saw it was on in reruns over the weekend....remember "locked and loaded"? They could do wonders.

• Love 3
On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 11:20 PM, awaken said:

I’ve always wondered just how many used cars are being bought in that little corner of Arkansas, that all of these families pretend  to be supported by them, and they supposedly keep several men employed?  

It's a Christmas miracle!

BTW, my ad popups are currently for ULTA with photos of KENRA hair care products. Coincidence??

Edited by LilJen
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Fuzzysox said:

So if Kendra and Joe have a girl what would her name be? I'm going with something cutesy. What do you guys think?

Something cutesy and popular.  Something like Olivia or Sophia.  I don’t see Kendra going historical or biblical.  Even the boy name I think will come from the top 10 if it’s not Joe Jr.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Fuzzysox said:

So if Kendra and Joe have a girl what would her name be? I'm going with something cutesy. What do you guys think?

Something ending in -ee. Teen moms always give their kids names ending in -ee. 

• Love 12
12 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

With a figure like Deanna's, a lot of tops end up looking like breast curtains. Most large chested women avoid anything with extra fabric like Deanna's cardigan. 

Do JB & M insist Grandma tag along as a Duggar 19 accountability partner when Amy is around? It seems like such an odd mix of Duggars. Kendra must be giggling up an embarrassed storm hanging with Amy.

My gosh yes!! DD here. I used to joke that I wanted to work at the Playboy mansion so I could wear wildly sexy things all day. Anything else makes me look way heavier than I am! It is so annoying when someone I only know from work sees me dressed more casually / in tighter clothes and screams, "oooooh, you lost weight!" In fact, when I did my student teaching, I wore tops a little looser than usual just to be more "conservative." This one teacher told another, "it's a good thing that you have a job, because you're always talking about how much you eat at home. You would be huge!" Then she looked at me and pointedly said, "sorry." I was so shocked and offended! I was 5'9" and 155 pounds (overweight starts at 170, and I don't technically look even slightly overweight until probably 180 because of my at least 10 pound boobs). I have super long, thin legs and thin arms. Nobody has ever called me fat before, so this was the closest thing, and it stung! Had to be the tentlike clothes. 

I swear, I would love a reduction, but see no point until after I have kids. I would hate to pay for it and then have to do it again! Maybe Deanna and I can go together in 10 years. ? Poor lady has to be so uncomfortable! Famy is headed down the same path...she can go with us!

• Love 9

I worked with a woman who had a daughter who married a man with the last name of Alexander.  They named their daughter Brandy.  Brandy Alexander.  Turns out she is gay and joined the army.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.  I have a gay son.

Edited by lookeyloo
  • Love 14
14 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

I worked with a woman who had a daughter who married a man with the last name of Alexander.  They named their daughter Brandy.  Brandy Alexander.  Turns out she is gay and joined the army.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.  I have a gay son.

I went to school with a kid named Pat Shmear. You can guess what his nickname was....

• Love 5
5 hours ago, drafan said:

That's a piece of her hair. There is some weird photo-filtering going on in that pic.

She needs Clinton and Stacey from What Not to Wear! Saw it was on in reruns over the weekend....remember "locked and loaded"? They could do wonders.

I wish I could find it, but I read a post somewhere else about shows like that, from someone who'd worked behind the scenes, and they said the stuff they don't show you, is that everything the people wear in the 'after' of any makeover show, is tailored (even off the rack stuff), and the trick to getting clothes that fit, is to buy stuff that fits your largest body part, and then have the rest taken in. Or if you can sew, do it yourself, because who the hell can afford a tailor for all their clothes. Maybe that's obvious, but it never occurred to me. I just assumed the makeover people someone knew just where to find stuff that fit non-standard body types perfectly, and would be all frustrated any time I tried to find something to wear that wasn't my standard jeans and t-shirts.

Back on topic, I see Kendra wanting a cutesy name, spelled non-traditionally, especially if it's a girl. Bring on Destyni Duggar!

• Love 6

Not to mention, but so much of what those shows pull out is impractical or too expensive for most people to make an entire wardrobe of it.  I don't think Deanna is nearly as large as that photo makes her look.  That is truly an unfortunate angle and coat.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Something ending in -ee. Teen moms always give their kids names ending in -ee. 

Or -lynn. I don’t know about teen moms, but for a while it seemed to me like names ending with -lynn were really popular, especially on Toddlers and Tiaras. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, lookeyloo said:

Child abuse naming a child that!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Hanukkah Montana Duggar?

Excuse me!!! Please do not give a Duggar child the middle name of my home state please. I know the name comes from a television character, but we do have some high standards while I live. I now will bring it back to the original starking already in progress.

20 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Excuse me!!! Please do not give a Duggar child the middle name of my home state please. I know the name comes from a television character, but we do have some high standards while I live. I now will bring it back to the original starking already in progress.

Oh I'm sorry - change it to Arkansas!

1 minute ago, PoshSprinkles said:

They'll go trendy with something like Evelyn.

After Michelle's lesbian sister?

• Love 7
8 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

I had to look it up. Teetotaler here (not religious reasons, as you may be able to tell from my screen name. I'm an epileptic from a long double line of drunks so made the decision to not drink.) 

• Love 5