Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Mollie said:

Renee's Bridal Shop just posted from Siloam Springs, AR, about a wedding today.  This must be for Joe and Kendra. Siloam Springs is 20 miles from Tontitown and is where Josh and Anna live, Jill and Derick used to live, and John-David owns a house.

Yeah, must be a Duggar thing. Two "sweets" in two lines. 

And three grammatical errors in two lines, too. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 3

Pretty cushy "mission" trip. Pictures taken with lush looking countryside in the background and Joe and Kendra posing in an American-style mall with Dunkin Donuts iced coffee. Boy, they were really roughing it over there!

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 2

The missioncation also left on 8/16, and according to someone else who went, they've been back for a while. 

Nice try, Duggars.

I guess we'll have to wait for People, unless someone can find a leak on Instagram.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Heathen said:

Smuggar got married on a Friday, and so did Joyless. Is this a new Duggar mini-tradition, maybe to get the photos in the next week's People? Or is it just coincidence? 

Maybe they have Friday weddings because the churches are booked a year in advance on Saturdays.  Not everybody plans a wedding in two months.

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Joe and Kendrab have actually had the second longest engagement behind JinJer. Remember, they were engaged on Joy's wedding day, 5/26.

So, 3 1/2 months. Poor, horny Joe.

Didn't Jessa and Ben have an even longer engagement? Or was that just a long period before they were officially engaged? I'm fuzzy on the details, but I think I remember them harping on having such a looong engagement (maybe compared to Jill's?).

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, PinkyCupcake said:

Didn't Jessa and Ben have an even longer engagement? Or was that just a long period before they were officially engaged? I'm fuzzy on the details, but I think I remember them harping on having such a looong engagement (maybe compared to Jill's?).

I think you're thinking about the 11 month courtship. They were engaged in mid-August, married on that frigid first Saturday in November, so they didn't even make it to 3 months. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

I think you're thinking about the 11 month courtship. They were engaged in mid-August, married on that frigid first Saturday in November, so they didn't even make it to 3 months. 

Ahh right! It was the courtship. How sweet and precious. Thank you, Sew :D

Renee's FB post is no longer available... LOL! Looks like someone got a little slap on the wrist*  :P

Too late, anyway :D

*Or realized the error of their ways... No prayer closet for her though; she'd ruin the place.

Dear Renee,

Your dress looked cheap as hell. I don't understand why sweet Kendra ended up at your shop? Did you comp the dress for free advertising?? If you did you did yourself a huge injustice because it was one of the cheapest looking dresses I have ever seen.

• Love 1

At a friend's wedding, her godmother's kids were dressed less nicely than the family in the photo. I don't remember exactly what both of them wore, but one had a black button-down shirt with blue flames on it. They looked really underdressed. Considering there were so few people there, I felt bad. 

Edited by Temperance
grammar
  • Love 2

Ah, wonderful.  Joe's finally going to get some before he goes bald.

I'm sure a honeymoon blessing will be forthcoming.

The guy in the Danker photo on the left looks like he just dragged himself out of cowshit on the rodeo circuit.

Inbred pretty well describes them.

• Love 15

Is there another link or screenshot of the dressmaker's Facebook post? All of the pictures in everyone's posts show for me as "This Facebook post is no longer available"

Doesn't matter too much since now the official picture is up I guess.... dang that was fast! It's a lovely picture, but jeez they look so freaking YOUNG.

Also, Kendra makes me think she should be on a Real Housewives of Gothard show. I think it's the big hair.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, ariel said:

They look very  - inbreed.

LOL! Glad I'm not the one saying it (then again I liked your post :P ).

Wanted to say something about fun house mirrors... Welp. Guess I'm off to the prayer closet again.

• Love 2

Just read the People article. Kendra's bridal party was her sister as maid of honor, plus ten bridesmaids: her mother (who does that?? Maybe I'm just too traditional) plus Jana, Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joy, Johannah, and Jennifer. That totals eight. So I guess she only has two other friends that are not her/Joe's family? Is this the first Duggar wedding where Anna doesn't get to be in the wedding party?

• Love 7

Looks like Renee "designed" a knockoff version of Jessa's allure gown.

Screenshot_20170908-184457.thumb.jpg.6c6ad4d224a661646fbedb23127aaae0.jpg

3 minutes ago, Booey said:

Just read the People article. Kendra's bridal party was her sister as maid of honor, plus ten bridesmaids: her mother (who does that?? Maybe I'm just too traditional) plus Jana, Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joy, Johannah, and Jennifer. That totals eight. So I guess she only has two other friends that are not her/Joe's family? Is this the first Duggar wedding where Anna doesn't get to be in the wedding party?

Anna wasn't in Jessa's wedding party. Very weird of Kendra having her mother as a bridesmaid but I guess her father officiated the wedding and wanted them both on stage. 

Mexican food the night before the wedding?

Queefing/farting...just blame the beans...

Joe will be done with the race before he gets his horse out of the starting gate if you get my drift....

Honeymoon at Dollywood,  then help the people who were affect by Hurricane Irma, finishing with Disney World and Epcot and the Alligator farms.

• Love 12