Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

Didn't Joe say in that Newlywed game they played on the last episode of this season that he was afraid of the water?  And then he and his bride chooses to have their Bachelor/Bachelorette  party at the lake?  Interesting.  

It also appeared to me like they almost spilled the beans regarding when the wedding was, but then remembered they were being filmed for the show and change up what they were saying.  

Edited by ranchgirl
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, ranchgirl said:

Didn't Joe say in that Newlywed game they played on the last episode of this season that he was afraid of the water?  And then he and his bride chooses to have their Bachelor/Bachelorette  party at the lake?  Interesting.  

It also appeared to me like they almost spilled the beans regarding when the wedding was, but then remembered they were being filmed for the show and change up what they were saying.  

i was thinking that with the bachelor/bachelorette party over, the wedding is sooner than later....

• Love 4
On 7/31/2017 at 1:36 PM, zoomama said:

HAHAHA   Can't believe I just watched that, but I wanted to hear the non-baby voice. Did they all go tubing in denim?

So funny that they blurred out the Nike swoosh on Joe's shirt, right over his moobs (or are they Joobs?)  I mean, come on, it's NIKE !!!

Edited by drafan
  • Love 3
Just now, Spencer Hastings said:

Kendra is going to be one of those 40 year olds who can pass for her early 20s.  Those round cheeks come in handy for your ego when you're older. 

They really do.  I hated mine at her age but wouldn't part with them now. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, cmr2014 said:

Look, we're having a sex toy party, but there are no sex toys, and we've invited our parents! Hey, we're having an orgy, but there's no sex, just cake, and all 59 of our siblings are here!

We will be holding it on a mini-golf course, though.

• Love 12
25 minutes ago, louannems said:

Joe's middle should not appear so doughy at his young age.

Ewww, you made me look! And I got defrauded by the outline of his navel.  MY EYES!!!!!!!

• Love 8
On 8/1/2017 at 1:23 PM, Sew Sumi said:

I am still on the 9/1 bus. Maybe a week earlier.

Absolutely.

The show returns on 9/11 so that gives the production about a week to get the show ready for TV. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Portia said:

Ewww, you made me look! And I got defrauded by the outline of his navel.  MY EYES!!!!!!!

Your eyes are supposed to be drawn to the NIKE swoosh on his shirt. You were warned.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, drafan said:

Your eyes are supposed to be drawn to the NIKE swoosh on his shirt. You were warned.

I'm so weak. It's that damn fortress Satan built in my heart...

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Joy's party was 3-4 weeks before the wedding. That fits in line with the end of August. Can't have this too close to the wedding, if for no other reason than logistics.

But remember this is a male Duggar ?

• Love 1

I read on another site that Kendra's birthday is August 11, so the poster was guessing the 12th as the wedding.  Geez, I didn't realize she'll  be turning 19.   I haven't been keeping up on their ages but thought she was 19 going on 20. (Not really a big deal as a year really doesn't matter in their lives.)  And to think she could already be a mother or be pregnant this time next year.

Edited by Barb23
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I figure it's the last weekend in August or Labor Day weekend. No later than that.

Yeah, they need to hurry up and get laid already.  Who's going to be next?  Time to marry off Josiah, JD, or Jana to keep that gravy train rolling.  

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Yeah, they need to hurry up and get laid already.  Who's going to be next?  Time to marry off Josiah, JD, or Jana to keep that gravy train rolling.  

If they want a really big payday marry off Jana?

• Love 4

The Rodrigues family arrived at the Duggars last night. They usually only get invited to visit for weddings. Could Joe and Kendra be getting hitched this weekend? It's been about two weeks since the bachelor party.

This is from Pickles' FB post.  Does anyone care?

13 minutes ago, toodles said:

The Rodrigues family arrived at the Duggars last night. They usually only get invited to visit for weddings. Could Joe and Kendra be getting hitched this weekend? It's been about two weeks since the bachelor party.

This is from Pickles' FB post.  Does anyone care?

Jinger posted a picture of a friend that's getting married today and posted a picture with a brother. Could she be throwing people off? She posted a picture on a plane over Arkansas a few days ago.  

5 minutes ago, Lunera said:

Jinger posted a picture of a friend that's getting married today and posted a picture with a brother. Could she be throwing people off? She posted a picture on a plane over Arkansas a few days ago.  

Well if they get married this weekend I called it because I said it was either last weekend or this weekend

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Suspenders = groomsmen. Probably happened last night (a bit early for empty reception pics, and this was just posted an hour ago)

I clicked on the friend's page that Jinger tagged and she is live streaming the wedding. It appears the picture of Jinger and Jason(?) is from today, they were part of the bridal party. I don't think Jeremy is there. 

• Love 1

Why is the guy already wearing a wedding band? 

Just when you think you gave fundies figured out.. 

I also read about this wedding on FJ. I hope Jinger's dress is cream or yellow. That's what sucks about her propensity for b&w shots.

7 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Why is the guy already wearing a wedding band? 

Just when you think you gave fundies figured out.. 

I also read about this wedding on FJ. I hope Jinger's dress is cream or yellow. That's what sucks about her propensity for b&w shots.

In the video, it looks like it might be a pale blue, even cream is too close to white for a wedding.  The others are in more vibrant colors, the fourth bridesmaid from the right is wearing a daffodil yellow.  I wish Jinjer was in a more saturated color, it would look nicer on her, IMO.  Fast forward about 8-9 minutes in and you'll see the lineup. 

At the very end, as the ceremony has ended, Boob and Mechelle and a few of their spawn are seen. Mechelle is wearing an orange schmatta and Derelict is wearing a dress shirt that is about 3 sizes too big, untucked and wrinkled. JB is wearing a blue dress shirt that is at least tucked in. Jill is wearing the black and white striped dress she wore in previous pics and the baby is in a stroller. Jessa appears at the very end, holding Henry, looking quite dapper in a bow tie.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

In the video, it looks like it might be a pale blue.  The others are in more vibrant colors, the fourth bridesmaid from the right is wearing a daffodil yellow.  I wish Jinjer was in a more saturated color, it would look nicer on her, IMO.

At least there was a normal sized church and bridal party. Looks like Jinger's dress is aqua, but I did call yellow as a possibility! I am sure Jeremy was there; get probably took the picture of Jinge and whatever JBoy (Jason and Jer are now indistinguishable) that is before the ceremony. I seriously doubt she went alone. If she did, good for her, but that would be low all of the "controlling" talk. As it is, Jinger is probably already on her way to the airport to get back to Laredo tonight.

Edited by Sew Sumi

Around minute 31.30 there is footage of Austin and Joy and her face looks super chubby. Could she be preggers already? 

Edited by Lunera
Oops, messed up the time
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

Suspenders = groomsmen. Probably happened last night (a bit early for empty reception pics, and this was just posted an hour ago)

I like that Jedediah has a flat stomach. 

• Love 2