Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Quilt Fairy

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

Recommended Posts


26 minutes ago, MrsClaus said:

What was the fallout over?

It's all must unverified rumors, so not even sure there was actually a fallout. I go back and forth on it. One source claimed it happened in the church nursery, but that source is also without a crystal ball, who did break the Jed!ding story but also has been full of shit on other things. 

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Zella said:

It's all must unverified rumors, so not even sure there was actually a fallout. I go back and forth on it. One source claimed it happened in the church nursery, but that source is also without a crystal ball, who did break the Jed!ding story but also has been full of shit on other things. 

IIRC, a Duggar adjacent on another forum claimed it was over COVID and Pa Caldwell’s refusal to close the church. I find that hard to believe because the Duggars (except for Jill and family, and they are not sticklers) don’t give a fig about COVID safety guidelines. 

Edited by SMama
  • Like 12
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

If it involves JB it’s probably rooted in money. But we really don’t know why some of the Duggars go to another church but a few did stay with Pa Caldwell. And the Caldwell clan was at both Justin and Jed! weddings.

  • Like 7
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, SMama said:

IIRC, a Duggar adjacent on another forum claimed it was over COVID and Pa Caldwell’s refusal to close the church. I find that hard to believe because the Duggars (save for Jill and family, and not sticklers) don’t give a fig about COVID safety guidelines. 

I hadn't heard that rumor, but yeah, I agree with you that they don't seem to have been concerned about it, so it's doubtful that they had a falling-out over that. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, SMama said:

IIRC, a Duggar adjacent on another forum claimed it was over COVID and Pa Caldwell’s refusal to close the church. I find that hard to believe because the Duggars (save for Jill and family, and not sticklers) don’t give a fig about COVID safety guidelines. 

But if the church doesn’t close, how can they claim to be persecuted for their beliefs?  🙄

  • Laugh 20

Share this post


Link to post

20 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

If it involves JB it’s probably rooted in money. But we really don’t know why some of the Duggars go to another church but a few did stay with Pa Caldwell. And the Caldwell clan was at both Justin and Jed! weddings.

 Wow, that’s a lot of pieces of the heart being given away. 

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, JoanArc said:

At least it’s not Praze.

Praysze would be better 

 

Did Kendra’s mom have the baby yet? 

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Praysze would be better 

“It’s pronounced Pra-zay” *eyeroll* -Jessa

  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

I'm still holding out for the next Kendra/Joe production being named Bronx Cheer. 

I mean, what the heck is wrong with J and K? All these babies, yet up to now they have no theme! 

  • Laugh 15

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

I'm still holding out for the next Kendra/Joe production being named Bronx Cheer. 

And since we know there will be more, maybe we can get Bronx's younger sibling named Flushing Queens. 

  • Laugh 17

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Normades said:

And since we know there will be more, maybe we can get Bronx's younger sibling named Flushing Queens. 

Hell’s Kitchen Duggar

  • Laugh 15

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

They can name the brother Brighton Beach...or Washington Heights (why, yes, I do watch too much Law & Order). 

Will we accept Harlem Globetrotter Duggar?

Laguardia Baggage Claim Duggar?

Hudson Empire Duggar?

  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Will we accept Harlem Globetrotter Duggar?

Laguardia Baggage Claim Duggar?

Hudson Empire Duggar?

Meatpacking District Duggar 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

Brooklyn is Josie's middle name. I wonder if there is some family connection to this name?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, cmr2014 said:

Brooklyn is Josie's middle name. I wonder if there is some family connection to this name?

Brooklyn was super-trendy around the time Precious Miracle was born, IIRC. I don't know why Joe and Ofjoe chose the name for #3. 

1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

Jackson Heights 

Lincoln Center 

There's already a Jackson in the Duggar family. Oh wait, it doesn't matter if they have two people with the same or almost the same name. It doesn't matter if they have FOUR people with the same or almost the same name. 

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/13/2021 at 10:32 AM, Ijustwantsomechips said:

They can name the brother Brighton Beach...or Washington Heights (why, yes, I do watch too much Law & Order). 

Anna Keller's brother has a son named Brighton Gabriel. I wonder if he was conceived on Brighton Beach? (Hey, it worked for Ron Howard!)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Nysha said:

Anna Keller's brother has a son named Brighton Gabriel. I wonder if he was conceived on Brighton Beach? (Hey, it worked for Ron Howard!)

Anna's brother Daniel? His son was adopted, so it's a tossup as to whether he knows the place of conception or not. 😁

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/13/2021 at 12:49 PM, JoanArc said:

Will we accept Harlem Globetrotter Duggar?

Laguardia Baggage Claim Duggar?

Hudson Empire Duggar?

Flushing Duggar 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Kendra's a big sister again! 

Her mama Christina Caldwell gave birth to her 9th child on Monday May 17. 
The baby's name is Moriah Faith. 

 

  • Like 4
  • Useful 5
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

D5DA0377-BB72-4852-9F36-214EDEB3838B.jpeg

Moriah looks a lot like her niece Brooklyn.

image.png.e415e49f720d4d8b7239883110ad2378.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Westiepeach said:

Girlfriend seems to age in reverse. For being a mother of 9 (NINE!) and a grandmother of 3, she looks like she is about 25. 😳

 

19 minutes ago, Snow Fairy said:

Yes, Kendra's mother looks great

Yes she does. The fullness from the pregnancy makes her look even more youthful. If you told me this was a 30yrs old woman having her first baby I would believe you. 
 

Kendra has the same baby face and is going to look young until she’s post menopausal. 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post

Yay, another baby they can't afford.

Why does Pa Caldwell look younger than Joe?

  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 12
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Yay, another baby they can't afford.

Why does Pa Caldwell look younger than Joe?

Because Paul's hairline isn't a triangle? 

I agree that Kendra will look young until she's past menopause. Full cheeks and good skin will do that for you. I bet she and her mother have eaten a green vegetable once or twice, too. 

  • Like 17
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

Girlfriend seems to age in reverse. For being a mother of 9 (NINE!) and a grandmother of 3, she looks like she is about 25. 😳

How old is she? 

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/13/2021 at 1:32 PM, Ijustwantsomechips said:

They can name the brother Brighton Beach...or Washington Heights (why, yes, I do watch too much Law & Order). 

I know at least one Riker... but Riker Island would be even better!

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Jill's risk of miscarriage is around 35 to 50% increasing every day to about 55 to 75% at age 45.  Her chance of getting pregnant within a year is probably less than 36% dropping to 5% by age 45.  

The higher paternal age makes all the odds worse.

Edited by Absolom
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

23 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Jill's risk of miscarriage is around 35 to 50% increasing every day to about 55 to 75% at age 45.  Her chance of getting pregnant within a year is probably less than 36% dropping to 5% by age 45.  

The higher paternal age makes all the odds worse.

Are you talking about Jill Rod or Christina Caldwell? Jill is a hair older.

  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Jill as in the first word of the first paragraph.  :)   I know it's a brain foggy kind of day. 

Share this post


Link to post

So the baby train will hopefully slow or stop for both JillR and Christina Caldwell.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

So the baby train will hopefully slow or stop for both JillR and Christina Caldwell.

This baby may likely be Christina’s last. But I wouldn’t be surprised if she and Jill R. had one more live birth. 

Share this post


Link to post

I think Christina will have another baby. Jill, I don't expect it. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

What's the name of the girl in the pink shirt?

Share this post


Link to post

Just now, beckie said:

What's the name of the girl in the pink shirt?

I think her name is Olivia? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, beckie said:

What's the name of the girl in the pink shirt?

Olivia Grace, but they call her Gracie.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

This baby may likely be Christina’s last. But I wouldn’t be surprised if she and Jill R. had one more live birth. 

Taking this to Sweet Friends

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Yay, another baby they can't afford.

Why does Pa Caldwell look younger than Joe?

Well, he doesn't exactly...but he does look a bit younger than his years, and being pretty good-looking rather subtracts from any of the perceived flaws that come with aging. He just still has so much more vitality.

Whereas the Duggar Spawn have the curse of the hairline to contend with in addition to that weird "old guy" affect that seems to somehow overcome them shortly past puberty. 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/22/2021 at 10:04 PM, Jynnan tonnix said:

Well, he doesn't exactly...but he does look a bit younger than his years, and being pretty good-looking rather subtracts from any of the perceived flaws that come with aging. He just still has so much more vitality.

Whereas the Duggar Spawn have the curse of the hairline to contend with in addition to that weird "old guy" affect that seems to somehow overcome them shortly past puberty. 

Yeah, I don't think that Mr. Caldwell looks younger than Joe, but I think he is a more attractive man, with a stronger bone structure. If he didnt have any grey hair he would look even younger. Joe still has a baby face and a sweet look to him.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, iwantcookies said:

Joe is one of the cuter Duggar’s. Justin is another. 

Justin is a nice looking young man, as is Joe. I think Joe looks attractive because I think he genuinely loves and is happy with Kendra. I think he is probably a good husband on an emotional level (considerate of her feelings, wants her to be happy, listens to her etc). His face lights up when he is with her and that is sweet to see.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size