Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

Why a young couple would choose to have a baby every year in this day and age is beyond me.

Brainwashed by their arrogant, ridiculous parents to believe that God wants wants wants and absolutely must must have THEIR babies THEIR babies THEIR BABIES ....and LOTS of them......or some great battle for the fate of the universe will be lost....lost, I tells ya, without all of THEM THEM THEM. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Are yours identical or fraternal? 

Identical girls. One has a small birthmark on her upper left chest. That's the only difference, and the one way we could be sure which one was which when they were infants. My husband was gone for 6 months shortly after they were born, and when he came home, had a hard time identifying which was which. That birthmark helped.  😂 As they've gotten older, it's become easier to tell them apart. One is right handed, and one is left handed for example. 

Edited by QuinnInND
  • Useful 2
  • Love 14
59 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Identical girls. One has a small birthmark on her upper left chest. That's the only difference, and the one way we could be sure which one was which when they were infants. My husband was gone for 6 months shortly after they were born, and when he came home, had a hard time identifying which was which. That birthmark helped.  😂 As they've gotten older, it's become easier to tell them apart. One is right handed, and one is left handed for example. 

I once taught identical boys who were pretty naughty/mischievous and loved to pretend to be the other.  They hated the fact that I would look them in the eye and correctly call out which was which.  One of them had a very small chickenpox scar right above his eyebrow.

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
Just now, Leeds said:

I once taught identical boys who were pretty naughty/mischievous and loved to pretend to be the other.  They hated the fact that I would look them in the eye and correctly call out which was which.  One of them had a very small chickenpox scar right above his eyebrow.

My girls try and fool us occasionally. Grandma got fooled when she came for Christmas. Their brother clued her in. Lol He's never had a problem telling them apart, interestingly. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

David Beckham has a boy Brooklyn. 

I too hope Joe and Kendra slow down now. She seemed a bit surprised by this pregnancy, and three kids this close together can’t be easy. I had my sons 21 months apart, and that gap is the reason we stopped at 2!

Edited by truebluesmoky
  • Love 9
18 hours ago, kaleidoscope said:

Will Kendra home school herself, or send all of the kids to the TTH to be grouped with all of the other grandchildren?

Well if she keeps popping them out like tic tacs then it’s off to the big house for “school”.

9 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Brainwashed by their arrogant, ridiculous parents to believe that God wants wants wants and absolutely must must have THEIR babies THEIR babies THEIR BABIES ....and LOTS of them......or some great battle for the fate of the universe will be lost....lost, I tells ya, without all of THEM THEM THEM. 

This is so sad, honestly I know that’s their beliefs but surely some of them must question this. 

• Love 7
21 hours ago, Zella said:

Warden Justice sounds like a dime novel hero. 

Not gonna lie, I would read that. I wonder if The Adventures of Brisco County, Junior, is streaming anywhere right now.

19 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

And, again, with Brooklyn being the name of a large city, that first name does not suggest anything appropriate to a Duggar to me, at all. The only Duggar reference to a city anybody remembers is the day Jingle was shushed and rerouted when she admitted she'd like to live in one. 

Seems to me a more appropriate Duggar kid name would be "Walmart Praise Duggar," 

My thoughts exactly. "Town-Big-Enough-For-a-Walmart Duggar." Village Duggar. Hamlet Duggar. No, wait, not that one...

Someone on Reddit mentioned that the Brooklyn Praise sounded like a God-fearing basketball team and now that's all I can think of.

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Snow Fairy said:

I think their topic needs a new name. Side hugs are so forgotten

3 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

Well if she keeps popping them out like tic tacs...

18 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I came here to post the same thing.... they are so beyond side hugs. 

Joe and Kendra: Popping Babies Out Like Tic Tacs

Joe and Kendra: They Are So Beyond Side Hugs

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Joe and Kendra, in 2029, on the intro for their new TLC show "Infinity Kids and Counting:"

"These are our kids!  In order of age...Garrett, Addison, Brooklyn, Yonkers, the twins Ithaca and Utica, GloryBe, Schnectady (Schenny for short), Pittsburgh, Scranton, Hallelujah, and Joe Jr."

“And we are expecting another set of twins-Monique and Unique.”

1 minute ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Joe and Kendra: Popping Babies Out Like Tic Tacs

Joe and Kendra: They Are So Beyond Side Hugs

Joe and Kendra: They Really Need To Go Back To Side Hugs

• LOL 20
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Temperance said:

Kendra and Joe were married September 8, 2017. They'll be married 3 and 1/2 years on March 8, 2021.  They'll be married 4 years in September. 

Kendra is 22.5 and she'll be 23 in August. 

And pregnant with #4

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Madtown said:

And pregnant with #4

Shush, you just shush.   It might have been about this last pregnancy, but I know I've commented that we're about to witness the life and vitality drain right out of that girl at this pace.   We definitely don't need to speed it up.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Poor Kendra, she seems so clueless. Her siblings are not as close together IIRC. I think the soon to be baby is #9 and Kendra was born when her mom was 20. Hopefully the baby train slows down but no signs of it so far.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Leeds said:

Sadly, according to the mathematical "Birth Paradox", and given just how many Duggars there are, at least half of us here share a birthday with at least one Duggar.

https://betterexplained.com/articles/understanding-the-birthday-paradox/

I have tried on and off to understand this principle, but just can never get my brain around it.

I was just looking, neither I, my kids or husband share a birthday with any of them. For now...

But it's  close - my son is 2 days before Gideon, my husband 2 days before Johannah, and I am a day before Michael.

Edit - no, my girl is the same date as Grace. Stupid me

Edited by Snow Fairy
  • LOL 6
18 hours ago, Monkeyrocks said:

Hey, she’s birthed two sister-moms ready to go. No need to slow down now!

Calling an announcement in August. They will, of course, be thrilled and very surprised! 

It's 80 days they have to wait after they have a girl, right? So theoretically they could be popping out another one due in...January? And if they had a boy, they could theoretically have two in 2022 if they get on it right away...<shudder>

• LOL 1
9 minutes ago, questionfear said:

It's 80 days they have to wait after they have a girl, right? So theoretically they could be popping out another one due in...January? And if they had a boy, they could theoretically have two in 2022 if they get on it right away...<shudder>

Not understanding the different timeframes after a girl or a boy, can you explain?

1 minute ago, Tikichick said:

Not understanding the different timeframes after a girl or a boy, can you explain?

It's some "Biblical" rule the Duggars follow about how long before a woman is allowed to have sex following giving birth. The timeline is longer for a girl than a boy. I think it's a corruption of some Leviticus rule or something, because these people were trying to cosplay Jews for a while.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Tikichick said:

Shush, you just shush.   It might have been about this last pregnancy, but I know I've commented that we're about to witness the life and vitality drain right out of that girl at this pace.   We definitely don't need to speed it up.

I agree. I don't care how much of an eternal optimist Kendra is, the rapid succession of pregnancies will eventually take its' toll. Boob was Joe's role model for fatherhood, which means Joe likely doesn't do much in terms of childcare and housework. If Kendra doesn't slow her roll, a laundry room breakdown is in her future.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 6
54 minutes ago, rue721 said:

It's some "Biblical" rule the Duggars follow about how long before a woman is allowed to have sex following giving birth. The timeline is longer for a girl than a boy. I think it's a corruption of some Leviticus rule or something, because these people were trying to cosplay Jews for a while.

Ah, convenient scriptural cherrypicking at work, should have guessed.   Of course when it suits their purposes they also denounce the faith and beliefs of others.   

Thank you.     

• Love 8
53 minutes ago, Tikichick said:

Ah, convenient scriptural cherrypicking at work, should have guessed.   Of course when it suits their purposes they also denounce the faith and beliefs of others.   

Thank you.     

Yep, it is based on Jewish Law derived from Leviticus which says that women are unclean after giving birth and girl children cause her to be unclean longer than boys.  It's 40 days for a son, 80 for a daughter.  In the Orthodox Jewish faith, the new mother participates in a purification ritual prior to resuming her sex life.  If you've ever heard of the Christian celebration called Candlemas; it is meant to commemorate the purification of Mary after the birth of Jesus.  The purification usually involves a mikvah, a ritual bath; same as the one Orthodox Jewish women must do after their period before resuming relations with the husband.  I used to work with a nurse who was Orthodox and she did this every month.

I don't think the Duggars do the ritual bath part, but they do observe the abstinence part.  Or so they say

• Useful 4
  • Love 9
16 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

Only tangentially on topic, but at one point in my life I lived across the street from a couple whose dog AND their baby were both named Bailey.

Now there’s a profound lack of imagination.

I used to live down the street from a family where the dad was named Dwayne, the son was named Dwayne, and the dog was named Dwayne. It turns out the name we gave our son when he was born was the 2nd most popular dog name from that year. He is so lucky we didn't name him Lady.

• LOL 15
1 hour ago, doodlebug said:

Yep, it is based on Jewish Law derived from Leviticus which says that women are unclean after giving birth and girl children cause her to be unclean longer than boys.  It's 40 days for a son, 80 for a daughter.  In the Orthodox Jewish faith, the new mother participates in a purification ritual prior to resuming her sex life.  If you've ever heard of the Christian celebration called Candlemas; it is meant to commemorate the purification of Mary after the birth of Jesus.  The purification usually involves a mikvah, a ritual bath; same as the one Orthodox Jewish women must do after their period before resuming relations with the husband.  I used to work with a nurse who was Orthodox and she did this every month.

I don't think the Duggars do the ritual bath part, but they do observe the abstinence part.  Or so they say

Oh, I didn't realize it was based on actual sound scientific principles.   Totally understand the Duggar appeal now.

I realize it probably ties into the story of Adam and Eve, but the centuries of oppression tied to this kind of shit is infuriating. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, Tikichick said:

Oh, I didn't realize it was based on actual sound scientific principles.   Totally understand the Duggar appeal now.

I spit laugh on this one 🤣.

5 hours ago, EVS said:

“And we are expecting another set of twins-Monique and Unique.”

Joe and Kendra: They Really Need To Go Back To Side Hugs

Joe and Kendra: The crotch cannon is locked and loaded 

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

I don't think waiting the 80 days rather than the 40 matter. I think Addy and Brooklyn are closer in age than Garrett and Addy.

It only matters because I was trying to figure out when (not IF, but WHE, at the rate she's going) Kendra would manage to have two babies in one calendar year. 

• Love 4

Maybe she will have the first set of Duggar twin grandkids. 

2 minutes ago, questionfear said:

It only matters because I was trying to figure out when (not IF, but WHE, at the rate she's going) Kendra would manage to have two babies in one calendar year. 

• Love 1
On 2/23/2021 at 10:14 AM, Zella said:

This is the new name theme they need. The Boroughs. 😉 

I prefer The Queens.  So much ammunition there.

On 2/23/2021 at 10:27 AM, crazy8s said:

we are giving the Duggars way too much credit for knowing anything about NY. they probably couldn't point to it on a US map

What's a map?

• LOL 11
29 minutes ago, IndianPaintbrush said:

I'm so sorry. I noticed March is not a popular month for Duggar family birthdays, there is only Sex Pest and Derelict. I can't believe I share an astrological sign with them. 

I'd rather share a birthday with derelict than sex pest. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Any Duggar have a birthday in August? Like August 9th? Too lazy to look it up myself...

At your service. And you have a pretty nice selection.  Just missed Kendra. 

Jennifer Danielle Duggar
August 2, 2007

Kendra Renee (Caldwell) Duggar
August 11, 1998 

Evelyn Mae Forsyth 

August 21, 2020

Josiah Matthew Duggar
August 28, 1996

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 3