Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Kendra has cropped leggings on under the skirt.   If the skirt is lightweight it might not be that uncomfortable.   At least she is not out in one of the Rods denim maxis.

Kendra, her sister and her mom are all wearing the exact same black skirt with cropped leggings.  I find that weird.  And her dad is wearing a school uniform.

But I'm glad they are out hiking and enjoying the state parks.  We do that all the time.

And I'm so happy to see Kendra NOT cradling her belly nor Joe making heart hands on it!

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, louannems said:

Kendra, her sister and her mom are all wearing the exact same black skirt with cropped leggings.  I find that weird.  And her dad is wearing a school uniform.

But I'm glad they are out hiking and enjoying the state parks.  We do that all the time.

And I'm so happy to see Kendra NOT cradling her belly nor Joe making heart hands on it!

Maybe they get a volume discount on them.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Joe is pretty cute! 

They make a cute family. 

At the rate they reproduce they might have 10 kids in 15 years.

Given Kendra’s age, I can certainly see her following in Michelle or Kelly’s footsteps and hitting double digits sooner rather than later. I would also put Joy in that category (even with her recent 2nd trimester miscarriage). 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, LolaGeek said:

That was the first thing I noticed... Don't they mean Yellow Pocket Angel Den?

Unlike the Duggars the Caldwell’s aren’t stupid...oh who am I kidding they’re dumbos too.

• LOL 3

At their baby's age he should really still be forward carried. You shouldn't carry on the back until the child can actually see over your shoulder. But it's the Duggars so...

• Love 7

Nothing personal except she loves the lord. What’s the matter Duggar’s don’t know anything about her? Like she likes to play basketball and cheesecake is her favorite food. And loves her life as a breeder for Jesus?ma and pa Duggar don’t really care about anyone. 

• Love 14
On 7/26/2019 at 10:58 AM, dargosmydaddy said:

I see the Caldwells also subscribe to the sister-mom method of parenting. "Let's just stand here modelling our gorgeous selves without a care in the world while our teenager wears our infant..."

All 3 pictures of the baby, the sister is holding him and playing in the water. Maybe the mom is missing a back muscle like Michelle? 🤣

• LOL 11
2 hours ago, PradaKitty said:

Joe always looks like a wrinkled mess. 

That's funny, because I was just thinking the opposite earlier today.

All of the Duggar girls are terrible homemakers: They can't cook and they don't clean, and whenever the families are out together, they all look like a collection of filthy mismatched rags. To me, Joe and Kendra and Garrett always look clean and well put-together. Joe looks like he's being fed, and he doesn't have the paunch of Josh or the budding paunch of Josiah that would suggest a diet of fast food.

We haven't seen enough of JD and Abbie to form a judgement, and Lauren is way too special to be expected to cook and clean.

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
10 hours ago, cmr2014 said:

That's funny, because I was just thinking the opposite earlier today.

All of the Duggar girls are terrible homemakers: They can't cook and they don't clean, and whenever the families are out together, they all look like a collection of filthy mismatched rags. To me, Joe and Kendra and Garrett always look clean and well put-together. Joe looks like he's being fed, and he doesn't have the paunch of Josh or the budding paunch of Josiah that would suggest a diet of fast food.

We haven't seen enough of JD and Abbie to form a judgement, and Lauren is way too special to be expected to cook and clean.

I agree that sometimes Joe is a little disheveled, but he is miles above the rest of the brothers when it comes to style and fit in his clothes.  It looks to me like his helpmeet, Kendra, keeps his clothes clean and fitting properly and probably picks them out to coordinate with her and Garrett for photos.

In the above photo, Joe should've fastened his top button and fixed his tie, but, otherwise, he looks good.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

I'd prefer their kids favor the Caldwells. Much prettier people. MMV and all, but I find Joe to be super homely.

That's because he's JimBob's twin, poor thing.  Garrett looks good and tidy in his little outfit.

• Love 1

Honestly, other than the shapes of their heads I think Joe and Kendra look similar enough that it's hard to say who the baby looks like. Seeing him with Joe, I definitely see a resemblance, but overall he does not look like a "Duggar" baby to me.

At least if the notion that men's hairlines take after their maternal grandfather is correct, Garrett's in good shape...

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I'd prefer their kids favor the Caldwells. Much prettier people. MMV and all, but I find Joe to be super homely.

Oh, sure. I just noted the resemblance; I didn't say it was a good thing. I feel like we've seen cuter pics of Garrett, though.

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Looks like Kendra is joining her sisters in law in becoming an influencer. She's shilling a skin care/makeup line that doesn't look cheap.

I was curious.   Way overpriced for potentially irritating products, and the system lacks any SPF.  I can put together a better regimen for a third of the cost of those products.  Kendra's skin doesn't look too bad though.  I hope she doesn't like this system too much.  I doubt she's going to get anything else for free from this company. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

The Duggars lives have certainly changed. Josie has probably been to Silver Dollar City more times in her 9 years, than Joe has been in his 24 years. How old was Joe when they moved into the TTH?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Of course Boob had to get his ugly punchable mug in there.🤮

Joe, Kendra and Garrett are a cute little family.  Too bad they'll probably multiply into double digits.

I agree. They are such a cute family its a shame they are just going to be making babies year after year....... Garrett is an absolute doll and Kendra is so cute and fresh looking. 

• Love 10

I agree with all the above. I wonder how long Kendra can maintain her fresh-faced perkiness before the weight of half a dozen kids sucks the life out of her. Perfect example of that is Sierra Dominguez. Pregnant with her seventh and barely holding on to her sanity. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 16
13 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

I did not need to see Josie's gum!

at least her gum was not put back in her mouth after being in Jill's hair.....

Edited by crazy8s
  • LOL 18
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I agree with all the above. I wonder how long Kendra can maintain her fresh-faced perkiness before the weight of half a dozen kids sucks the life out of her. Perfect example of that is Sierra Dominguez. Pregnant with her seventh and barely holding on to her sanity. 

Well, if she can't, it'll be the fault of their creepy cult beliefs.

Her parents obviously think it's an excellent plan to sacrifice her on that altar, and so does Joe Duggar. 

By their lights, I'm sure they all "love" Kendra. But she also represents somebody who has to be given over to God's will for her -- to pump out as many babeez as she possibly can. That's her only role in the world as far as they're all concerned. And they figure she should welcome it wholeheartedly.

I doubt Kendra herself has given any thought to this just being one option for how she would live her life because this is the one she's been force-fed from birth, and she seems to be a pretty docile person. And if she's as unthinking and just happy-go-lucky as she seems, that's almost certainly a good thing because having no scope for any personal goals, interests or ambitions won't bother her. I feel as if unfocused -- possibly unconscious -- thwarted ambition and energy is part of what make Jessa and Lauren bitchy, for example. 

Ultimately, though, whatever happens -- even if it's something a lot of us might interpret as bad or sad for Kendra -- the Caldwells and Joe and, hopefully, Kendra will all interpret it as great because it's what the correct Jesus commanded for her. And she'll get her reward for following those orders to the letter in her heavenly eternal life. 

And maybe she'll be one of the few very lucky women who can pump out a ton of kids, from near-childhood onward, and keep her physical well-being and sunny disposition intact. Hope so. It'd be nice if she could get a good future since she'll almost certainly be a pretty blameless person for life, I'd think. (even though I hate having any more examples out there of how great it is to marry as a teenager and have no other aim for your life than pumping out a dozen or so kids for the correct Jesus.) 

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Well, if she can't, it'll be the fault of their creepy cult beliefs.

Her parents obviously think it's an excellent plan to sacrifice her on that altar, and so does Joe Duggar. 

By their lights, I'm sure they all "love" Kendra. But she also represents somebody who has to be given over to God's will for her -- to pump out as many babeez as she possibly can. That's her only role in the world as far as they're all concerned. And they figure she should welcome it wholeheartedly.

I doubt Kendra herself has given any thought to this just being one option for how she would live her life because this is the one she's been force-fed from birth, and she seems to be a pretty docile person. And if she's as unthinking and just happy-go-lucky as she seems, that's almost certainly a good thing because having no scope for any personal goals, interests or ambitions won't bother her. I feel as if unfocused -- possibly unconscious -- thwarted ambition and energy is part of what make Jessa and Lauren bitchy, for example. 

Ultimately, though, whatever happens -- even if it's something a lot of us might interpret as bad or sad for Kendra -- the Caldwells and Joe and, hopefully, Kendra will all interpret it as great because it's what the correct Jesus commanded for her. And she'll get her reward for following those orders to the letter in her heavenly eternal life. 

And maybe she'll be one of the few very lucky women who can pump out a ton of kids, from near-childhood onward, and keep her physical well-being and sunny disposition intact. Hope so. It'd be nice if she could get a good future since she'll almost certainly be a pretty blameless person for life, I'd think. (even though I hate having any more examples out there of how great it is to marry as a teenager and have no other aim for your life than pumping out a dozen or so kids for the correct Jesus.) 

It all reminds me of stories of have read of women in polygamy cults. Many accept and embrace the hardship as they know it will get them there heavenly reward.