Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

I'm not as into these shows as some others, so my response was.....WHO????

However, I think it's clear with the cast they have and a few of them keep on threatening to quit, they are hedging their bets.   Chelsea is barely on the show anymore.   Kail's time is limited as well.  These days Leah's life is even taking a turn for the boring.  Jenelle is always drama, but even she's threatened with crocodile tears to quit.  

Adding the TM3 girl is to remind the girls they are replaceable and easily....and to make their fake threats and shove them.  

IMO.  YMMV.  

• Love 9
59 minutes ago, shelley1234 said:

I'm not as into these shows as some others, so my response was.....WHO????

However, I think it's clear with the cast they have and a few of them keep on threatening to quit, they are hedging their bets.   Chelsea is barely on the show anymore.   Kail's time is limited as well.  These days Leah's life is even taking a turn for the boring.  Jenelle is always drama, but even she's threatened with crocodile tears to quit.  

Adding the TM3 girl is to remind the girls they are replaceable and easily....and to make their fake threats and shove them.  

IMO.  YMMV.  

I'm just now hearing about this, but agreed! All of these girls have gotten waaaay too entitled and diva when it comes to filming. Every episode, it's refusing to film, refusing to talk about things, refusing to answer questions, refusing refusing refusing. MTV needs to start fining these girls for not showing up for or refusing to film sessions that they committed to do, if they dont already. And fining them good, like thousands, each time they do this. Hit them where it hurts (their pockets). 

• Love 6

I don't think their contract could allow them to "fine" the TM girls for things.  I doubt the language in the contract would allow for that.   And walking off set and pulling the cameras out is one thing, but they aren't under contract to talk about any and everything the producers want them to.   They can say they don't want to talk about something, as frustrating as it may be for them or the audience.  

• Love 1

Why not? I know they fine cast members on other shows for certain things. 

And I know you can't fine them for not talking about something. But I think bringing a new bitch in the house will shake things up a little, keep these girls on their toes, let them know theyre replaceable with fresh meat that's grateful for the job and the pay. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 5

I'm now able to "like" posts, but not "quote posts from this user." Sigh; I seriously don't need my computer to give me an intervention, this season did it all on it's own. There were several times I decided I was done, but nothing else was on at that time. DeJesus is the final straw; she's nasty and her entire family was hateful. She brings nothing positive to the show, and this show is in desperate need of positivity.

Randy immaturely gets in fights with teenagers and young adults online, but Briana's mom was a piece of work, insisting on "women power" while trashing men. Randy needs to grow up, but Briana's mom needs therapy to get over her issues, and Briana could use some herself. I guess all the Teen Moms could use therapy, but whatever is wrong with Briana that made her think the world wanted to see her genitals could probably actually be treated, as opposed to the severe issues Janelle and Kail have that would require a lobotomy. Kail only made us all see her pregnant belly in lingerie. I could deal with the pregnant belly itself, but I think the fact that Kail was in it was the turn off. 

I'll watch anything other than Teen Mom 2 next year. Thank you MTV for giving me my final straw. These girls are bad enough, and I'll just rely on this forum. Now watch my cave next year when a commercial sucks me in.

I still think there isn't language in the contract to fine the girls.   It's pretty atypical when you are filming "reality tv" about people's lives.   It then shows your cards that you want to manipulate what the reality is.  If someone knows of language in the contract that says that, I'd love to hear it since it's almost always not the norm.  Honestly, they also don't want to.   They don't want the girls to quit, but all this drama llama even and I'd say especially about filming....production loves it and laps it up because they know the audience does too.   

What would be funny is if this move showed that they aren't as replaceable.    I am of the opinion that no one gives a flying fuck about the TM3 girls.   The OG and TM2 girls....seem to still attract an audience to either be the fangirls or haters.   Maybe it's me who just doesn't care about the many that came after the first 2 generations.   

• Love 1

I watched one episode of TM3 and was bored to tears so I can't say that I know much about Brianna. 

That said, I 100% think it is to show the girls that there may be consequences for their anti-filming behaviour.  The girls have always been comfortable in knowing that they are the TM2 girls and that the producers need them or else the show can't work.  They've relied on the assumption that they are irreplaceable and so when they throw a tantrum, they think they are still safe.  After all, what would TM2 be with only three girls? (In their minds at least).

Now the producers are essentially saying, we have plenty of other back up options if you don't toe the line.  To quote Devil Wears Prada, these girls "have the job that a million girls would kill for".  These other back-ups are prepared to film, won't storm off set and may well be cheaper salary wise. I would assume that Brianna won't be sitting on the same kind of money as say, Jenelle.  A ring in won't be throwing the such extreme fits like Kail or Jenelle because they are the new kid and could well be dumped. The producers are essentially saying "You don't want to film?  Fine, I guess Brianna will be ok with some extra air time" and pushing the girls to compete with a newcomer for attention and time.

I have no interest in watching Brianna.  As far as I can tell, she is similar to Kail and Jenelle in that she gets plastic surgery, has no understanding of responsibility and is now expecting her second child and hasn't revealed who is the father.  Maybe she can swap DNA tips with Kail? The only part that could be vaguely interesting is the overlap between Kail and Brianna's storylines.  Usually the girls are kept somewhat seperate but I think they are hoping for extra drama by focusing on Brianna's friendship with Javi. 

I think that most of us couldn't really care about the moms but watch for the kids, to see how they are doing.  We definitely seem more invested in some of the kids than their mothers (read: Jenelle).  I know nothing about Nova besides the fact that she is 5.  Watchers aren't going to be interested in learning a whole backstory about the last 5 years of Brianna's life and can probably take or leave Nova.  It isn't like with the original TM2 babies who we have seen grow up through the seasons.  I don't think they are going to get a particularly positive reaction to this one. 

• Love 5

On the Reunion Kail claimed to be officially divorced in two days. She is also claiming on twitter that she was NOT pregnant during taping. She is seriously trying to make everyone believe she waited until her divorce was final? I'm not buying it. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

On the Reunion Kail claimed to be officially divorced in two days. She is also claiming on twitter that she was NOT pregnant during taping. She is seriously trying to make everyone believe she waited until her divorce was final? I'm not buying it. 

This is one major reason I cannot believe any story she has put out there about herself. I won't apologize for not believing her claims in her first book. I will save my sympathy for people who have been real victims. She has spun so many lies, even when the camera says otherwise.

Briana's mom was a piece of work, insisting on "women power" while trashing men.

Briana's mom is just like Suzi. They have wasted their lives on males who couldn't step up therefore, all males are assholes. Great lesson to teach your daughters! Even Barb has not given the idea that she detests males. She detests assholes.

I know what Kail's brand is. Her brand of "feminism" and being a "strong independent woman" is really just her hiding behind her misandry.

Kail needs mental help. Not from a fake therapist who has time on their hands to waste their time on this famewhore. I mean, one who actually is legit and has credentials and isn't trying to defend this heifer.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9

So this Briana girl is not revealing the name of baby daddy... and she's friends with Javi?    Hmmm... that would be a twist if Javi was Baby Daddy. I know it's not true but that would be a nice little kick in the (xtra large) pants for Kail. 

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I watched Bri and Brit confront their mother, Roxanne? A whole lotta bones fell outta her closet. One of those VH1 Therapy shows.

That's right!  Didn't the sisters learn they have different fathers and Brit's father had been murdered?  Or something like that.  I don't really care because all of them make me sick.  I cannot stand the way they speak on men.  It's gross.  And you just know Nova runs around chanting 'girls rule, boys drool' and already knows a girl should use them before they have a chance to use you.  

This group acts like they are perfectly pleasant women and can't figure out why men are not tripping over themselves just to be with any one of them.  And now there's another baby?  Lord help that child if it's a boy.  These witches make me want to puke.

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 5

We all know what a POS shit TM3 was. It was a major failure although Katie was my favorite from that show. She is also the one who I think puts to shame all the rest of these girls who claim to be oh so independent. Spare me. Katie did it without 7 years worth of MTV money. Take that Kail!

Bringing in Briana (sounds like a spin-off show MTV should produce) makes it seem like TM has now become Real Housewives. MTV is taking a play straight out of Bravo. Bring in someone who can add to the drama of the show.

MTV loves their drama so much I believe it is only one of the reasons why the fourth wall concept came into play. It allowed the viewers to see the girls act and behave behind the scenes. Look at the two BTS episodes thus far. What a clusterfuck. We watched Leah throw daggers and slam the producers for daring to show her true self on television last November. We then had the privilege to watch Jenelle have an explosive, and might I point out, a self-centered and entitled moment of "nobody wants me!!" along with a bonus scene of the LAPD paying a visit. Those scenes must make the execs and producers at MTV feel so wet and they must give each other high-fives back at the office.

Don't be surprised if MTV starts having these girls actually interact on the show. Think of it like a RH vacation or get-together.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 4

TM should just do a Survivor-esque style show with all the TM girls from every show. We will see who votes off who. We can see them going at it like last night's episode. Oh-Em-Gee. What an episode. Going to read the forum over there. Bye bye.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

This is one major reason I cannot believe any story she has put out there about herself. I won't apologize for not believing her claims in her first book. I will save my sympathy for people who have been real victims. She has spun so many lies, even when the camera says otherwise.

I agree. I'm at the point where I'm skeptical of everything Kail claims. Is this bitch's name even Kailyn?

She's going to give birth to a healthy 9-pound "premie". 

5 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

TM should just do a Survivor-esque style show with all the TM girls from every show. We will see who votes off who. We can see them going at it like last night's episode. Oh-Em-Gee. What an episode. Going to read the forum over there. Bye bye.

They'll all gang up and vote off the biggest threat in the first week. There would need to be a voting system outside of the TM girls. 

• Love 5

Don't be surprised if MTV starts having these girls actually interact on the show. Think of it like a RH vacation or get-together.

I think recently on someone's *insert social media site*, Catelynn, Maci & Amber WERE in Puerto Rico or something. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

I think that most of us couldn't really care about the moms but watch for the kids, to see how they are doing.  We definitely seem more invested in some of the kids than their mothers (read: Jenelle).  I know nothing about Nova besides the fact that she is 5.  Watchers aren't going to be interested in learning a whole backstory about the last 5 years of Brianna's life and can probably take or leave Nova.  It isn't like with the original TM2 babies who we have seen grow up through the seasons.  I don't think they are going to get a particularly positive reaction to this one. 

I'll respectfully disagree.  I see most people here and elsewhere care way more about the mom and their drama than the kids.   IMO, the kids are just the entrance ticket to show and being able to either love on or snark the mom.  

• Love 4

The parents signed on and cashed checks. I treat it the very same as any other show. It comes in good and bad as do my thoughts and remarks about the parents and situation. I don't rip on the children because none of it is their fault. I do enjoy the kids. I'm very much on team KIDS.

• Love 10
23 hours ago, CerealKiller813 said:

I REMEMBERED THIS AND FORGOT TO COMMENT!!  ????

oh KailSmash is just failing in life. What a comment. Dummy

Why is this not part of his contract? What happened to "do no harm" Doc? I can't understand why this isn't a requirement. You CANNOT get all you need to know on this snippets. Just look at all the shit we see now with this fourth wall scenario. 

"Dr" Drew has said many many times in various interviews that he's just a show host on these reunions and is not working in the capacity of a doctor.  Which is bullshit.  I mean, they're clearly capitalizing on the fact that he IS a mental health professional so it's obviously just a way for him to sell himself out even more and only say what the producers okay him to say.   I listened to an interview he did recently and he OBVIOUSLY knows very little about these girls and never watches the show, nor does he want to.  I think having him host these reunions does more harm than good and I'm shocked he agrees to it.  Not that I should be, considering what a media whore he his.

I'm obviously not a Dr. Drew fan.  Never trust a doctor that goes by Dr. Firstname.

21 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

I'm just now hearing about this, but agreed! All of these girls have gotten waaaay too entitled and diva when it comes to filming. Every episode, it's refusing to film, refusing to talk about things, refusing to answer questions, refusing refusing refusing. MTV needs to start fining these girls for not showing up for or refusing to film sessions that they committed to do, if they dont already. And fining them good, like thousands, each time they do this. Hit them where it hurts (their pockets). 

Right?  These girls are not special.  For every one of them, there's thousands of other trashy chicks waiting to bring the drama. They REALLY need to get over themselves.  Of course, seeing how much the producers kiss their asses, it's easy to see how they got this way.

• Love 8

Wait...wait...Javi is now dating Madison from The Real World? OMG, this is RICH....Madison is gorgeous....Holy crap....I cannot WAIT for next season. Kail is going to freak. Too good to be true. (This was on the Ashley site link that was posted about Brianna DeJesus.) I know the reunion was taped back in November, so this hadn't happened yet, but wow...

Here's the link I read this on:

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/03/23/real-world-star-madison-walls-confirms-shes-dating-teen-mom-2-dad-javi-marroquin/

Edited by LegallyRed2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, shelley1234 said:

I'll respectfully disagree.  I see most people here and elsewhere care way more about the mom and their drama than the kids.   IMO, the kids are just the entrance ticket to show and being able to either love on or snark the mom.  

Where are you getting that from?  The vast majority of posts here are feeling sorry for a lot of these kids.  The snark aimed at the moms is usually hand in hand with feeling bad for the kids.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, lezlers said:

Where are you getting that from?  The vast majority of posts here are feeling sorry for a lot of these kids.  The snark aimed at the moms is usually hand in hand with feeling bad for the kids.

I'll continue to agree to disagree.   I see most comments to be about the moms and their drama first and foremost.   I think that is what drives people to click in and watch.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, shelley1234 said:

I'll continue to agree to disagree.   I see most comments to be about the moms and their drama first and foremost.   I think that is what drives people to click in and watch.  

Well of course.  That's kind of what the show is about.  If people just wanted to watch a bunch of 7 year olds they'd watch Nick Jr.  I think the original poster you were referring to was saying that most posters here CARE more about the kids than the girls, which I totally agree with.  No one here cares about Jenelle or Kail's well-being.  I mean, no one is wishing harm upon them (okay maybe some people) but no one is home rooting for them.  But we very much do care about Jace and Issac and Lincoln, which is why we get so angry at Jenelle and Kail.   We might very well be using the word "care" in different contexts, however.

• Love 9

Having never heard of Madison, I read the link posted above and don't think they are in a real relationship, just another famewhore anything-for-attention move:

The pair first hinted that they may be dating last weekend, when photos of them together appeared on social media.

Their first official in-person date was last weekend, apparently.

“We enjoyed a nice bottle of wine and then later I had my friends come out to meet her and we all went out and danced and drank and just had a really good time,” Javi told the site. “It was awesome.”

Madison and Javi will have a long-distance relationship, as they live over 1,600 miles from each other. Javi is currently living in Dover, Delaware, while Madison and her daughter reside in Austin, Texas. Javi is planning to travel to Texas in April to see Madison.

Although they did both make it Facebook official, so maybe I'm wrong. Long-distance relationships can work if the parties are mature and willing to put in hard work, but Javi was recently trying to get cast on some reality dating show, and is drawn to drama and petty bull.

• Love 1

Madison is a doormat.  She got treated like shit and cheated on repeatedly by Tony during her season of the RW....but took it and then asked for more.  After the season wrapped, they stayed together while he continued to cheat on her, they got pregnant and as soon as she popped the baby out, he got another one of his ex-girlfriends pregnant.   Madison will take whatever abuse anyone will give her and ask for more.   

ETA:  Also those who hate Chelsea's baby voice.....Madison's voice is gonna drive you up the wall and back down.

Edited by shelley1234
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, shelley1234 said:

ETA:  Also those who hate Chelsea's baby voice.....Madison's voice is gonna drive you up the wall and back down.

My thought exactly!

I'm not sure if I buy this pairing though.  I think it's an angle to get the Teen Mom show participants eligible for The Challenge shows.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, MissMel said:

My thought exactly!

I'm not sure if I buy this pairing though.  I think it's an angle to get the Teen Mom show participants eligible for The Challenge shows.  

I think it is a calculated move on Javi's part to keep his brand going, etc.   

I don't see them as a legit couple though.....from what I know of Javi and what I know of Madison.   I actually have a lot of compassion for Madison and wish she would spend some time working on herself and her complete gaping lack of self-esteem.   If not for her, then for her daughter.  Now if Javi wants to become insta-dad for another woman and her baby....unlike Jo, I can tell you 1000% that Tony won't stand in the way of that at all.   He's peace out of any responsibility in 2 hot seconds.  

I think MTV could add them to the Challenges anytime they wanted to.   They added all those suckfest Are You The One? people.   

I don't think many TM folks would want to do the Challenge, nor would they do well.   I guess the likes of some of dads who spend all their time in the gym could be okay....Adam, Nathan, Javi, etc.   The rest?  LOL.

• Love 3

Kail mentioned she wanted to do a Challenge.  I imagine she even discussed it with Javi.  I can see those two would very much rather a Challenge than a Marriage Bootcamp/therapy type show.  I know I would very much rather the TM people than the AYTO people.  It certainly couldn't be any worse. LOL 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Kail mentioned she wanted to do a Challenge.  I imagine she even discussed it with Javi.  I can see those two would very much rather a Challenge than a Marriage Bootcamp/therapy type show.  I know I would very much rather the TM people than the AYTO people.  It certainly couldn't be any worse. LOL 

I think I'm one of the only people around these parts who openly admits liking Kail....and I openly laughed at the idea of her doing an MTV Challenge.   It would be the biggest shit show ever.   She has no athletic talent and her attitude would be a trainwreck....especially with no production to kiss her arse.   Of all the teen moms....the only one I think could do well in one of those Challenges is Maci.   She's done those tough mudders and what have you, so I at least think she wouldn't quit or be DQ'ed for every single thing TJ told them to do.  

I could see them though adding in some Teen Mom folk for their next season of Battle of the Exes.   Trainwrecks they would be, but MTV loves them some trainwrecks! 

• Love 2

The show is not about the kids . It's called " Teen Mom" . It's about trashy delinquent people who gave birth but aren't mothers and get paid the big bucks to act like ungrateful brats . 

In a sense they lucked out but they are only 24 .. the show will last another few seasons but after that , I highly doubt they are getting acting jobs or many offers . The fact that Dr. Drew still talks about how this show helps teen girls think twice about getting pregnant is laughable . The show hasn't been about that since season 1 and if anything it has made teens want to have kids even more by watching it and the perks they get 

• Love 3

The show is not about the kids . It's called " Teen Mom" . It's about trashy delinquent people who gave birth but aren't mothers and get paid the big bucks to act like ungrateful brats . 

I agree.

MTV has paid these so-called adults big bucks in order to let the drama unfold for their cameras. By doing so, MTV has failed the children on this show. When Leah Shirley was exposed to DV, it took a viewer to report the assault and child endangerment. It also fails big time in that it has allowed domestic violence to be some kind of sick joke. MTV has never really taken a stand against Amber, Jenelle, and Kail and the abuse they have perpetuated. MTV didn't call 911 when Javi was the victim of DV. They threw out their little "If you or you know someone who is a victim of DV..." MTV should have made Kail make a statement on camera about what she did and take full accountability for the violence while having someone from a local DV center speak out on the topic. MTV loves to take credit for being the show that has helped teen pregnancy take a nose dive.  MTV called 911 when Jenelle was the victim of DV by Nathan. Would they have done so if it was Jenelle hitting Nathan? Doubt it. My theory is they had to make that call to protect themselves.

I am saddened and sick to my stomach when I see people on the girls' social media make light of DV. I have read tweets of people mocking and joking about how Kail should have beat Javi's ass when he was in their home. Would anyone come out and say they liked any of these guys on the show if they had committed any sort of DV upon any of these girls, the way Kail has abused Jo and Javi? Would they tweet to these guys how funny it was to see them be abusive? If Javi had grabbed Kail by her head and pushed her around while holding her head, would people ignore that the way they ignore Kail's abusive behavior?  What is there to like about an abuser like Kail?  If Javi had ever laid a hand on Kail, the public would be outraged!

Kail would only win at any challenge if it involved committing abuse on someone, and if it involved dick-hopping.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 10

Just to clarify, my point a while back was that people aren't invested in Brianna and Nova's story.  My point was that we have watched Jace, Aubree, Isaac and the twinses grow up and so we actually "care" in a sense about what happens to them.  There isn't that same interest in Nova because the viewers know nothing about her.  

My point was not that the show is about the kids.  That ship sailed way, way, way back.  Rather that we "know" the stories of the TM2 girls but we are being thrown into Brianna/Nova's story part way through.  The viewers know almost nothing about Brianna and she has nothing to offer that the others don't e.g. drama with an ex, pregnancy, crying and potential custody battles. 

• Love 15
28 minutes ago, ChocolateAddict said:

My point was not that the show is about the kids.  That ship sailed way, way, way back.  Rather that we "know" the stories of the TM2 girls but we are being thrown into Brianna/Nova's story part way through.  The viewers know almost nothing about Brianna and she has nothing to offer that the others don't e.g. drama with an ex, pregnancy, crying and potential custody battles. 

I agree, and I just don't understand what's driving this. It's not like Briana has the potential to bring a new fan base to the show. Her social media following isn't large and Teen Mom 3 crashed and burned pretty quickly. Not to mention the original cast is still bringing the crazy, so it can't be for lack of drama. It would only make sense if Chelsea was dropping out and they needed a filler who'd work for short money. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 11

I think a lot of stupid people will ignore abuse from any gender. Nathan, Ryan, Adam and David all have leghumpers who say they're so hot, so manly, such great dads now that they got away from those bitches (in the case of the first 3), etc. They also have detractors but there are major apologists for all of them. It's scary. 

Amber should not be allowed on the show at all. She's now assaulted a man on camera multiple times, nearly assaulted a woman, and her boyfriend assaulted the woman's dad. Wtf. 

5 hours ago, MissMel said:

My thought exactly!

Oh yes. Totally calculated relationship. It'll make Kailyn mad and jealous though which will be funny. But this "relationship" is all about the reality show life! 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

Now the producers are essentially saying, we have plenty of other back up options if you don't toe the line.  To quote Devil Wears Prada, these girls "have the job that a million girls would kill for".  These other back-ups are prepared to film, won't storm off set and may well be cheaper salary wise. I would assume that Brianna won't be sitting on the same kind of money as say, Jenelle.  A ring in won't be throwing the such extreme fits like Kail or Jenelle because they are the new kid and could well be dumped. The producers are essentially saying "You don't want to film?  Fine, I guess Brianna will be ok with some extra air time" and pushing the girls to compete with a newcomer for attention and time...

I would actually prefer that they fire Jenelle and focus on Barb as an alternative mom to her than bring on Brianna, who is likely just another fucked up famewhore. They could film Barb playing with Jace/taking him to activities/eating dinner with him/etc., which would be far less depressing than Jace's scenes with Jenelle. They could also film Barb dealing with the court stuff with Jenelle/going on dates/going to work/hanging out chatting with friends/etc. without Jace and I'm pretty sure it would be more entertaining than watching Jenelle whine about how unfair life is to the latest boyfriend who's sponging off of her. I actually do feel sorry for Jenelle because she's clearly mentally ill, but I'm also just done with her. She is a hosebeast to Jace and her mom and seems to be incapable of giving a shit about anyone besides the latest boyfriend who's sponging off of her. She'd be better off without the MTV money because she basically flushes it all down the toilet anyway and some of the users/abusers she attracts would clear off if she didn't have money to support them.

• Love 14
7 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I would actually prefer that they fire Jenelle and focus on Barb as an alternative mom to her than bring on Brianna, who is likely just another fucked up famewhore. They could film Barb playing with Jace/taking him to activities/eating dinner with him/etc., which would be far less depressing than Jace's scenes with Jenelle. They could also film Barb dealing with the court stuff with Jenelle/going on dates/going to work/hanging out chatting with friends/etc. without Jace and I'm pretty sure it would be more entertaining than watching Jenelle whine about how unfair life is to the latest boyfriend who's sponging off of her. I actually do feel sorry for Jenelle because she's clearly mentally ill, but I'm also just done with her. She is a hosebeast to Jace and her mom and seems to be incapable of giving a shit about anyone besides the latest boyfriend who's sponging off of her. She'd be better off without the MTV money because she basically flushes it all down the toilet anyway and some of the users/abusers she attracts would clear off if she didn't have money to support them.

I don't feel sorry for Jenelle in the least bit. I don't think she's mentally ill, I think shes just a diva immature brat. She CHOOSES to date guys who have a negative amount of brain cells and she chooses to treat her mom like crap, and her boyfriends like they're saints who have been there all along when in reality they know nothing. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I don't feel sorry for Jenelle in the least bit. I don't think she's mentally ill, I think shes just a diva immature brat. She CHOOSES to date guys who have a negative amount of brain cells and she chooses to treat her mom like crap, and her boyfriends like they're saints who have been there all along when in reality they know nothing. 

Nah, I think there's definitely something mentally wrong with Jenelle.  All of her siblings have diagnosed mental disorders.  They were clearly all raised in chaos.  Jenelle aint right.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I think recently on someone's *insert social media site*, Catelynn, Maci & Amber WERE in Puerto Rico or something. 

What was that trip about? A gift from MTV? I doubt those three couples decided as "friends" to go on a trip.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

What was that trip about? A gift from MTV? I doubt those three couples decided as "friends" to go on a trip.

I agree because no way would Maci hang out w the likes of Amber and Catelynn.  Maci gives me very mean girl vibes and those two would certainly be the target of Maci and her normal circle of friends. 

Maci and Caftan Cate on vacation? Only on MTV's dime.

• Love 7