Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Kromm

Rosemary's Baby (2014 NBC)

If I'm understanding the rules correctly, a short-length miniseries should go in this forum,

So this is a remake of the classic movie, into a 4 hrs miniseries, starting on Sunday, May 11 at 9 p.m. EDT on NBC and continuing on Thursday, May 15, at 9 p.m EDT.

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48tsd5ckKRw

The original movie is one of my favorites, but I am still looking forward to this. Anyone else? The spacing out of the dates it's airing is so strange though.

• Like 1

Spent the entire two hours rolling my eyes.  May not bother with the second half; I think it would have been better as a two hour one-shot.

That's just about the most talkative cat I have ever seen, though. :)

Yeah, I thought this was pretty terrible. I just hate when shit is remade poorly. The OG RB scared me so bad I didn't sleep for weeks. I remember I had stayed home from school sick and was surfing the channels for Scooby Doo when lo and behold, there was Rosemary and her devil belly. It was my first introduction to Satanists too. For a kid who was raised with zero religion I was certain I was doomed.

Well, the second half wasn't as bad as the first. The last hour was pretty true to the story. I wish they had done that for the whole thing. I still don't think it needed to be made, at all.

Those glowing blue eyes were awful. Why blue? Why not yellow or green? That was the cheesiest effect, so bad.

If anyone else actually watched LOL did you think she'd jump out the window or into the river with the baby?

I didn't watch, but my mom just messaged me that she loved it, but she's a big fan of B movie horror. Actually the stuff she watches may not be B level lol.

I laughed SO hard when Margaux Castevet kissed Guy at that cafe....I thought about Ruth Gordon's Minnie kissing 1968's Guy like that. 

I swear I intended to watch this.  But I'm glad Jeff and Lora did so I don't have to!