Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Big Buddha Brawl

• Start Topic

I don't like Erika and have said so often. I think she has no class, no taste, and no talent. I like Dorit even less. She's pretentious, condescending, and judgemental without any reason for any of it.

That said, if I'd hurt someone's feelings so she was still upset months later, no matter how trivial I thought her issue was, I'd apologise for it and mean it. A neat trick for "I-don't-remember-itis" is not to tell lies in the first place and not to get so lit I can't remember what I said last night. That way if I do forget something -- and it happens more often these days than I'd like -- I usually remember if I'm reminded.

I do understand fear for family members in uniform. I had two sons in Iraq at the same time; one of those sons is career Army and has been back to the Middle East twice and to East Africa once since the Iraq War. My brother was first a career soldier and then went into law enforcement, ending his career as a member of the SWAT unit. I understand Erika's fear. I've even melted down a time or two (or seventy-five) over the years. I might not like her, but I felt for her right then.

• Love 2

Because it is shaping up as Lisa and Erika as the leader of the two teams. Lisa has Kyle and Dorit. Erika has Eileen and Rinna. Eden doesn't matter. So Eileen didn't want to lose her spot. She needs Erika to power through and stand up to Lisa.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

A lot of Americans drop t's to sound like d's. I know I do it (I was busted about two years ago). The Irish, whose t's are impeccably pronounced, just laugh at our lazy English. 

I mean the two words sound the same to me. Is Die-luted a British thing?

Excuse me, but how is it that no one ever approaches these women and tells them to kindly STFU with all their screeching and obnoxiousness??  I know I would not appreciate my lovely (and most likely very expensive dinner) being interrupted by all that asshattery. Goodness.

• Love 8

Just saw the episode and I gotta say.......WTF Erika? Woman had a complete meltdown, especially the bit over her LEO son.

I am prior LEO. Much of my family is LEO/military/fire/EMS and I've lost people I know, so I know how she feels when it comes to the dangers of being in the field--but the way she carried on even after Eileen apologized, just wow. Poor Eileen, I felt so sorry for her. 

WTF Erika? That was completely uncalled for (and I'm on team Erika usually). Erika owes Eileen a major apology. 

• Love 8
9 hours ago, wings707 said:

Erika admitted she overreacted on WWHL and that is good enough for me.  I have warmed to her this season and chalked up her emotion to jet lag coupled with Dorit chewing on her face like a sewer rat.  Sometimes it is difficult to stay in control.  Rinna never does!  

Agreed. Her reaction was clearly over the top, but imagine any one of these HW's actually just owning it and saying immediatley that they overrreacted? Doesn't happen often, that's for sure. And Eileen - the shock of seeing someone realize that they had hurt someone (even if they had actually said nothing wrong) and apologizing for it right on the spot. Eileen could have been all kinds of mad or offended at the silly idea that she was speaking about something potentially happening to Erikas's son, but nope. She did the grown up thing and apologized because she had said something that hurt someone else. Amazing. 

• Love 5
45 minutes ago, pbutler111 said:

When she was one-on-one with Eileen she claimed she didn't remember an entire conversation that happened between several people, at Dorit's house, just a couple of days before.  Not just that she didn't remember what was said, exactly -- she claimed she had no recollection of the entire conversation even taking place.  I'm no doctor, but even I can diagnose early onset bullshit.

1. I specifically said "a lot of the time", not "all of the time" or "every time" because there has been at least this one instance where she did say it
  2. I don't blame Dorit for not remembering in this instance as she mostly just agreed with PK and didn't actually say anything.
  3. Who the fuck could decipher what Eileen actually meant anyway because she doesn't just come out and say things but instead hedges in a lot of psycho babble, so it could be that Dorit didn't even know what Eileen was talking about.
  • Love 11
15 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Agreed. Her reaction was clearly over the top, but imagine any one of these HW's actually just owning it and saying immediatley that they overrreacted? Doesn't happen often, that's for sure. And Eileen - the shock of seeing someone realize that they had hurt someone (even if they had actually said nothing wrong) and apologizing for it right on the spot. Eileen could have been all kinds of mad or offended at the silly idea that she was speaking about something potentially happening to Erikas's son, but nope. She did the grown up thing and apologized because she had said something that hurt someone else. Amazing. 

Erika admitted she overreacted--I missed that (don't pay attention to WWHL). But good on her for admitting it--it seemed to be an emotional meltdown. And good on Eileen, she obviously did not mean it the way Erika took it. Eileen was clearly hurt by Erika's outburst. 

What on earth caused Erika to lose her shit in the first place? Again maybe I'm out of the loop and missed it. 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, chewycandy said:

She should apologize because a greasy leering man couldn't drag his eyes away from her crotch?

Rinna got to the root of the problem. Dorit was crazy over the fact that her husband stared. Constantly excusing PK by saying he did it because he's a "man with a heart beat" and it couldn't be helped. That's just gross. Erika stood up for herself in all the ways she could have but her anger and frustration bubbled over and got all over Eileen. Poor Eileen.

In the Pantygate Debate I am still Team Erika.

The night they met for drinks at a hotel, it was the first time Erika met PK and Dorit. Erika’s hands are not clean for mentioning that she was not wearing any panties in front of stranger’s especially when this is something Erika Giradi would not say (the alter ego is another thing but she wasn’t there as Erika Jayne)

After drinks they went on to Lisa’s event at Pump which was a White party with James Kennedy DJ’ing and the event was hosted by The Daily Mail.

One scenario could be that PK did tell Dorit at Pump. Dorit might have chose not to say anything to anyone but seethed because she saw PK leering all night. To be honest, I’m a girl and I would have looked – I might even have woken up with a crick in my neck.

If PK did not tell Dorit at the hotel or at Pump, there is no way that I believe he didn’t say a word as they got ready to go to sleep. No way do I believe that Dorit was not in the know by the time the camera crews showed up to film the next day. This is the reason I lay most of the blame on Dorit and PK. They chose to have this conversation again in front of the cameras and the result would be the other party being embarrassed. PK insinuated that he saw her privates like her sails were flapping in the wind and Dorit insinuated that she crossed and uncrossed her legs like Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct.

• Love 1

I realize this is a very cynical question, but how much was Eileen and Erika's friendship motivated by a genuine like for one another and how much was motivated by Eileen seeing in Erika a potential ally against Lisa V?

Edited by Jel
because it was a cynical and very poorly worded question.
  • Love 6
Just now, Runnergirl said:

Erika admitted she overreacted--I missed that (don't pay attention to WWHL). But good on her for admitting it--it seemed to be an emotional meltdown. And good on Eileen, she obviously did not mean it the way Erika took it. Eileen was clearly hurt by Erika's outburst. 

What on earth caused Erika to lose her shit in the first place? Again maybe I'm out of the loop and missed it. 

Rehashing old drama! Erika's melting down in an argument with Dorit and Rinna keeps interrupting; saying "listen" over and over! Dorit's almost screaming at her to let her speak to Erika and LisaR couldn't relax her lips! They kept on flappin' making no sense while Erika's melting down with past resentments! Eileen tried to play peacemaker and was rebuffed rudely by Erika! It really wasn't worth it and I wish they'd just jump to the Reunion! ;-)

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

This makes no sense to me. Why is it the grown up thing to do to apologize for remarks (i.e. when Erika was trying to assert that Eileen had actually criticized LEOs) that one didn't even come within the same zip code as saying? 

For example, should Kyle have apologized to Camille because Camille's interpretation of what Kyle said left Camille hurt?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Jel said:

I realize this is a very cynical question, but how much was Eileen and Erika's friendship motivated by a genuine like for one another and how much was motivated by Eileen seeing a potential ally against Lisa V?

Add in that Eileen became a groupie of Erika's before she even got to know her. I think Erika loves her groupies, at least as long as they always agree with her and never take sides against her (even if that only happens in Erika's mind but not in real life).

• Love 9
22 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

Ok, I stand corrected, Lisa R asked if anyone does coke in Dorit's bathroom.

Seems like production has been feeding Lipsa her information to share with everyone.

Her expression and how she asked was telling.  Plus Dorit's response wasn't quick enough to deny.

I admit I laughed out loud at Erika saying "maybe they hated you." I watched it more than once. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

The night they met for drinks at a hotel, it was the first time Erika met PK and Dorit. 

That's not true. Dorit and PK went to Erika's party and she went to Dorit's which were the first two eps of the season the panty ep was ep 3.

• Love 2

Maybe I am just crazy, but I cannot believe what I have been reading for the most part. Are we really doing the whole "she wears this so she deserves that" bullshit? I've always loved this forum because for the most part there isn't a lot of that kind of thing. Clearly I am in the minority, but it is just shocking to me. It is just a little to close to someone saying "well she shouldn't have been dressed like that and in that part of town - what did she think would happen to her". Or my mom, who swears that a married woman cannot be raped, or has little concern when she hear that a prostitute was raped. She has sex for a living, so what is the big deal? Just a little too close to slut shaming for me. There are lots of reasons to dislike Erika for some (not me), but the fact that she - a married woman - didn't like the notion that she was accused of flashing a married man on purpose - doesn't seem to be one of those reasons. 

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, Runnergirl said:

Everyone will see this differently.

But Erika's voice dropped an octave into it's low/menacing register as soon as Eileen attempted to put forth even a tepid defense of Dorit and pointing out that Erika was essentially saying no apology Dorit offered would be adequate. Erika was furious at this little inconsistency (why should Dorit apologize if Erika's going to just belabor a grudge that she claimed for months didn't exist?) being highlighted imo.

Ergo why she went all Linda Blair on acid about commentary that Eileen didn't make ("don't you ever criticize that"), started cursing out her one genuine friend in the cast, and jabbering nonsensically about how she doesn't bring up or make a big deal out of the danger to her son while making the biggest deal out of it imaginable.

• Love 13

I think they were all exhausted, remember Dorit telling her little glam squad she was so tired? So they're jet lagged, and had climbed a ton of stairs in stupid shoes, emotionally exhausted from the junk ride the night before, and maybe intoxicated (I can't blame them!) and you get Erika's tantrum, and that's what it reminded of. I was taken back to memories of my overtired and underfed children when they were toddlers. There's no reasoning with them when they get to that point and there was no way Erika could engage in any kind of discussion (make your husband apologize to my husband? WTF?) when she had so completely lost control over herself.

I think two of the lessons to learn from this make sure you eat a high protein snack/meal  before sitting down with these people and send the glam squad the door while you catch a power nap. A little self control would have been far more attractive than whatever "look" Erika was going for.

Rinna has a problem in shutting up. I wonder what she thought when she saw herself? Dorit, Dorit, Dorit, Dorit, Dorit, Dorit, and on and on!

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

This makes no sense to me. Why is it the grown up thing to do to apologize for remarks (i.e. when Erika was trying to assert that Eileen had actually criticized LEOs) that one didn't even come within the same zip code as saying? 

For example, should Kyle have apologized to Camille because Camille's interpretation of what Kyle said left Camille hurt?

If Kyle had actually said those things that Camille said she did, then yes. She should have apologized. That was very different because Kyle said over and over that she never said the things Camille accused her of saying. I guess I don't see how the two things are at all the same. Clearly, mileage differs, but if you hurt a person's feelings, you apologize. Even if you don't mean to hurt their feelings. Imagine how different last season would have been if instead of laughing at Eileen for being hurt, LVP would have honestly told her she was very sorry and she shouldn't have said such a thing. Not really a very hard concept. 

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I don't think they knew anything about the panties, because she hadn't decided to buy the thoughtful gift and give it at that time. They said they wanted to be there when she told Erika about believing that she would have had to realize she was flashing PK. Remember the look Eileen gave her when she was acting like the whole deal was on purpose? And Eileen's TH? I don't blame any of these drama queens for wanting to have a front row seat when Dorit confronted Erika with her allegations.

Yes, they knew because Dorit told them she had already bought Erika a pretty pair of nude panties. The shopping trip with Kyle happened first, the meet up with Eileen/Rinna happened second. Neither Eileen or Rinna told Erika they thought it was funny as well, that they cosigned on with Dorit's panty gift joke or that they actually encouraged Dorit to do it. Instead, they helped Erika to jump all over Dorit months later. 

• Love 12

I don't believe anyone is inferring Erika "asked" for anything. If I am interpreting comments correctly, the train of thought seems more, "Erika told Dorit everything was okay, so why keep rehashing pantygate now?". As for Erika, I personally don't think she set out to intentionally flash anyone, but as a supposedly intelligent, 40 + yo woman, she should know that the potential for flashing did exist by not wearing undies with a short dress. Also, by announcing she wasn't wearing undies, she (possibly unintentionally) drew attention to her nether regions.

• Love 18
9 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

If Kyle had actually said those things that Camille said she did, then yes. She should have apologized. That was very different because Kyle said over and over that she never said the things Camille accused her of saying. I guess I don't see how the two things are at all the same. Clearly, mileage differs, but if you hurt a person's feelings, you apologize. Even if you don't mean to hurt their feelings. Imagine how different last season would have been if instead of laughing at Eileen for being hurt, LVP would have honestly told her she was very sorry and she shouldn't have said such a thing. Not really a very hard concept. 

The two things are similar because Eileen, like Kyle, did not say the things that Erika accused her of. Eileen's remarks were captured on film. She did not bring up Erika's son, she did not criticize police officers or law enforcement, or in any way do anything beyond employing a figure of speech. 

And she clarified and said that Erika's interpretation was inaccurate. 

So, yeah, I don't see why one should apologize for things they expressly did not say (Camille was sure hurt and aggrieved for an entire season; I don't think that entitles her to a mea culpa for intent that wasn't there and/or comments that actually weren't uttered).

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Friendships shouldn't be so hard! I have to assume there aren't any real ones involved if they have to go thru all these gyrations ever so often! It'll always be hard to tell with Kyle since she keeps talking about challenges with her friendships, but Rinna shouldn't be considered anything but an acquaintance! Her promises mean nothing and her apologies are worthless! ;-(

• Love 2

Have to disagree that Erika is BSC.  She had a moment that's all.  Sometimes it happens with people who try to maintain total control and don't express what they're really feeling, they let it out all at once.  IMO that's what happened in S1 with Kyle and Kim.  Kyle just couldn't take Kim's bullshit behind the camera or in front of it anymore and she blew.  I think the same thing happened to Erika but with a different set of circumstances.  On the junk Erika went after Dorit for pantygate because Dorit, innocently IMO,  made it a thing.  With any other cast member that might have been okay but apparently Erika has a particular kind of relationship with Tom which does not involve her showing her vag in public. Which it was, at least Kyle and PK saw it.  On the boat and when they were disembarking, Erika couldn't control her tears.  They just kept running down her face and Kyle very sweetly brushed them away.  Erika's tears reminded me of Yolanda stopping by the restaurant dinner last season when she also couldn't control herself and we later found out it was because her marriage was dissolving.  I think the same may be true with Erika although I don't wish it on her because I know it would be very painful for her.  Then the next evening they all go to dinner and Erika appears imo to be impaired by jet lag, fatigue, booze, medication or any combination of those things.  Plus she is emotional because nobody seems to really be getting how big a deal it is that she was called out on the show for not wearing panties and providing a view for at least one man.  So she continues to berate Dorit who after a while has that "oh, ok, you're fucked up on something", smirk on her face and then Eileen interjects with 'She didn't kill your kid". Come on Eileen.  Can you not read a room at all?  Are you not sitting across from this woman who's obviously struggling?  No sympathy for Eileen from me but I do appreciate the fact she didn't escalate.  She wasn't so much of a dolt that she didn't realize she had pushed a button, hit a nerve with Erika.  Actually it was kind of funny.  Erika was rambling on about what a piece of shit Dorit was, Eileen interjects and it takes a second before Erika realizes what she said.  I could almost hear the gears in Erika's head turning, :"wait..what...kid, killed, my kid" creeeeeaaaaak the gear falls into place and Eileen gets ripped a new one.  LOL!  I actually prefer this Erika to the guarded, perfectly put together person we normally get to see.

• Love 5

I don't think Erica was holding on to pantygate only she kept Dorit at arms length.  Erica told Dorit this episode that she would never be close to her because of pantygate.  Erica has been very cordial to Dorit but has not let her in because of their initial meeting.  I see nothing wrong with forgiving, but not forgetting.  the reason this argument dissolved was because Dorit did not apologize, if she had just said sorry on the boat it would have been over.  If she would have started the conversation after Eden said there was tension with I'm sorry this would not have gone as far.  By the time Dorit was actually ready to apologize Erica was extremely extra with demanding her husband apologize.  I have to say that I'm so tired of women blaming women for men's reactions, it is not Erica's fault that this man stared at her private parts.  Really? no men are responsible for their actions, her man could have and should have turned his head.  PK also didn't need to talk about Erica in the manner in which he did.  Women tend to dislike other women who own their sexuality.  Erica can choose when she wants to show her body and who she wants to show her body to.  If she wants to show her body on stage that's her right.  All this anger over Erica accidently flashing PK as if she sat with her legs open, all the video shows her with her legs closed and at times with a napkin over her legs.  If that's not taking proper precautions I don't know what is.  No I don't think wearing longer dresses are the answer. 

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, lcarolynl said:

Rinna has a problem in shutting up. I wonder what she thought when she saw herself? 

Mission accomplished?  What LisaR did there was very deliberate.  She was clearly on a mission to get payback (which she doesn't really deserve) for the last vacation and Dorit gossiping about the pills.  She was smirking and having a ball all the while when Erika was yelling at Dorit.  Then after an unplanned freakout at Eileen derailed that argument, LisaR went after Dorit more directly with the coke accusation.

LisaR revved her self up to flip a table on her last night in Hong Kong and then go to QVC.  She only had the guts to do it because she didn't have to go home on a plane with these people. 

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Maybe I am just crazy, but I cannot believe what I have been reading for the most part. Are we really doing the whole "she wears this so she deserves that" bullshit? I've always loved this forum because for the most part there isn't a lot of that kind of thing. Clearly I am in the minority, but it is just shocking to me. It is just a little to close to someone saying "well she shouldn't have been dressed like that and in that part of town - what did she think would happen to her". Or my mom, who swears that a married woman cannot be raped, or has little concern when she hear that a prostitute was raped. She has sex for a living, so what is the big deal? Just a little too close to slut shaming for me. There are lots of reasons to dislike Erika for some (not me), but the fact that she - a married woman - didn't like the notion that she was accused of flashing a married man on purpose - doesn't seem to be one of those reasons. 

I think the majority of posters feel like Erika was out of line because she falsely claimed that she was over pantygate when she wasn't. I know some take issue with her clothing, but it seems like it's a handful of people. In addition, quite a number of posters are concerned about how Erika's description of her marriage seems particularly retrograde. Much like Porsha's lies about Kandi attempting to rape her, some people are just very traditional in their thoughts about sex and sexuality. I don't agree with those views, but I make my point and move on.

Thank you for expressing why the "she wore that so she should expect...." is a dangerous line of thinking.

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

This is a strange conflation of different concerns to me. There is absolutely no connection, even in the abstract, to matters of sexual assault, consent, and rape vis-a-vis Erika's voluntary wardrobe choices IMO.

What a woman wears is not by definition an invitation for sexual congress.

What a woman wears does functionally and practically determine what elements of her body are visible to the public.

Erika consensually and of her own agency elected to wear a short, tight dress that had a silhouette prone to riding up sans undergarments and sit without her legs crossed. Anyone who has ever seen a paparazzi shot of Anne Hathway or Paris Hilton getting out of car knows that there's a possibility one's crotch will be introduced into the public view with those factors at play.

Erika chose to take that risk and I'd be befuddled by it just as I would be if a man showed up in drawstring pants that weren't secured tightly enough and his dick accidentally but inevitably flopped out. And considering that inevitability part, I'd speculate about the view of genitalia that was introduced into my sight line. 

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 24

No one here conflated rape apology with Erika's wardrobe disaster. No one here said she deserved anything other than scorn for forgetting that when you make unfortunate underpinning decisions along with sitting, you might accidently flash someone. And in the immortal words of Rinna , "own it".

• Love 19

I think it would be reasonable to think that her so called friends husband wouldn't creep out on it and keep staring. 

I mean what would the other husbands do?

Ken would wonder what it would look like in a powder blue tuxedo like Jiggy.

Vinny would be  wondering where his pizza was at and what is the over/under on the North Carolina game.

Harry Hamlin would be disappointed that it wasn't a penis (or so we are told). 

Eden's imaginary husband would be non-commital because imaginary people  are often like that.

Mauricio  would tell her that he could rent out that Real Estate for a lot of dough.

None of them would be as skeevy and lowbrow as good old PK. The man is a worm.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I think the majority of posters feel like Erika was out of line because she falsely claimed that she was over pantygate when she wasn't. I know some take issue with her clothing, but it seems like it's a handful of people. In addition, quite a number of posters are concerned about how Erika's description of her marriage seems particularly retrograde. Much like Porsha's lies about Kandi attempting to rape her, some people are just very traditional in their thoughts about sex and sexuality. I don't agree with those views, but I make my point and move on.

Thank you for expressing why the "she wore that so she should expect...." is a dangerous line of thinking.

I would feel much better if this were the case, but there are dozens of comments of folks talking about how she does this for a living, so what is she complaining about. More than dozens. I read a little bit of it at the time of pantygate, but now it seems to be overtaking the forum, and I don't read where many are concerned about it. For me, it is just depressing to think that this is really where we are with this whole thing. More than depressing. 

• Love 6

I don't like Dorit. She is ALWAYS looking for approval from someone. & I think Erika was spot on when she said that she needs attention from her. Erika didn't lie about what Dorit said either she repeatedly said that is what Dorit INSINUATED by telling that story right after the discussion about Rinna's behavior. 

I also understand why Erika said she was over pantygate but kept her distance from Dorit. 

I think that Erika overreacted to what Eileen said because this was all filmed during a tense time for cops. But I don't believe that Eileen would ever intentionally say something to hurt Erika. I think Eileen genuinely cares for her. 

13 minutes ago, Easyspreestep said:

I don't think Erica was holding on to pantygate only she kept Dorit at arms length.  Erica told Dorit this episode that she would never be close to her because of pantygate.  Erica has been very cordial to Dorit but has not let her in because of their initial meeting.  I see nothing wrong with forgiving, but not forgetting.  the reason this argument dissolved was because Dorit did not apologize, if she had just said sorry on the boat it would have been over.  If she would have started the conversation after Eden said there was tension with I'm sorry this would not have gone as far.  By the time Dorit was actually ready to apologize Erica was extremely extra with demanding her husband apologize.  I have to say that I'm so tired of women blaming women for men's reactions, it is not Erica's fault that this man stared at her private parts.  Really? no men are responsible for their actions, her man could have and should have turned his head.  PK also didn't need to talk about Erica in the manner in which he did.  Women tend to dislike other women who own their sexuality.  Erica can choose when she wants to show her body and who she wants to show her body to.  If she wants to show her body on stage that's her right.  All this anger over Erica accidently flashing PK as if she sat with her legs open, all the video shows her with her legs closed and at times with a napkin over her legs.  If that's not taking proper precautions I don't know what is.  No I don't think wearing longer dresses are the answer. 

I completely agree with you. I wanted to vomit when Dorit said that any man with a beating heart would look. ... like that makes it a-okay. 

Edited by Yasmine
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, they knew because Dorit told them she had already bought Erika a pretty pair of nude panties. The shopping trip with Kyle happened first, the meet up with Eileen/Rinna happened second. Neither Eileen or Rinna told Erika they thought it was funny as well, that they cosigned on with Dorit's panty gift joke or that they actually encouraged Dorit to do it. Instead, they helped Erika to jump all over Dorit months later. 

No, nope, no way. The meeting with Eileen and Lisar was first. She had not bought the panties yet. She did that with Kyle later. This is important, because it has become the narrative of the forum and is repeated over and over again. That they all knew she had the panties and were encouraging her. It only takes a post or two for folks to run with this and it becomes the story, even if it is not true. Much like the deal with Mauricio being pissed at Kyle and demanding she apologize to Camille to save future listings. Never ever happened, but it got posted, folks commented, and now something that never happened is cemented in the whole damned story. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, snarts said:

I think Erika's issue with Dorit, pre-dating pantygate, is that she's younger/prettier/skinnier.  

That said, I was Ok with her treatment of Dorit up until the junk boat.  She didn't like her, Dorit was trying a bit too hard, etc.  But she lost it when she brought up pantygate.  You can't say you're over something and then dredge it up again months later.  From there, it was all downhill for Erika, and her explosion at Eileen was so over the top.

No words for Rinna.  Everything she says is fucking bullshit and she's way too proud of herself.  I almost wish BH was like ATL and someone would deck the bitch.

EriCKa is a MAJOR drama queen. Trashy, raunchy, hilarious wardrobe, bad hair extensions, caked on makeup, boob job, trying to be sexy (NOT), looks like a drag queen, insecure, NO talent.

Edited by lololol
  • Love 3

I think the main problem I have with Dressgate is that it just really hard to believe a lady of that age would not know that kind of thing might happen. PK was gross for looking and commenting, Dorit was a bitch to say so much about it, but Erika has her responsibility, too. If that were me, I;d be embarrassed for sure, and also mad at myself for being such a bloody lunkhead for wearing that dress without underpants. So I find it weird and unrelatable that Erika is so angry at everyone else. I think it's part of her defensive personality -- she is kind of mad at herself and mad that she's in a marriage where she can't tell her husband that she feels like a fool about it, but she's got every defense mechanism going on overdrive, so she can't admit it.

She must also take some responsibility for the misunderstandings about her that she herself is creating. The "cunty" business and the zero fucks attitude -- you say that enough and people are going to start to believe you mean that. How is anyone supposed to know that she actually gives many fucks, if she keeps saying over and over that she doesn't?

The other thing is the high fivin' yes, I'm over it! and then not being over it to the extent that she goes kinda nuts about it. That is emotionally immature. But she's not a kid, she's a mature woman who should probably find a way to deal with this her baggage. Surrounding herself with paid friends is not the way to go.  I'm all for supportive friends, but good friends will find a nice way to tell you when you're being an ass, and that seems to be what Erika is lacking.

• Love 19
12 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

This is a strange conflation of different concerns to me. There is absolutely no connection, even in the abstract, to matters of sexual assault, consent, and rape vis-a-vis Erika's voluntary wardrobe choices IMO.

What a woman wears is not by definition an invitation for sexual congress.

What a woman wears does functionally and practically determine what elements of her body are visible to the public.

Erika consensually and of her own agency elected to wear a short, tight dress that had a silhouette prone to riding up sans undergarments and sit without her legs crossed. Anyone who has ever seen a paparazzi shot of Anne Hathway or Paris Hilton getting out of car knows that there's a possibility one's crotch will be introduced into the public view with those factors at play.

Erika chose to take that risk and I'd be befuddled by it just as I would be if a man showed up in drawstring pants that weren't secured tightly enough and his dick accidentally but inevitably flopped out. And considering that inevitability part, I'd speculate about the view of genitalia that was introduced into my sight line. 

You are missing my point. Which is the many people that are saying things like "she pats her puss in her professional life, so why does she care if someone looks at it any old time". Why would she care to have people comment on it, since she is so open with her sexuality in her work? Which while different because of the violence, is oddly similar to someone saying "how can she claim that her husband raped her when on any given night if feeling in the mood, she will willingly have sex with him". To me, it is just slut shaming. There is zero sympathy for her because of what she does for a living. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Addison de Pitt said:

She should have held her ground, as she was right in what she said, but she caved in, and that is a shame. Bullies like Erika need to be confronted and put in their places. Always. This should always be applied to people as well as countries. 

That is what should have happened. I wish Eileen had given it right back to the bully. I hope she gets it back full force soon. I don't even care who does it, just someone needs to go at her good. She reminded me of crazy Kelli B. from Scary Island, or crazy Carlton in her worst moments.

In my head I heard the music from the movie "Psycho" shower scene playing in the background.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, Yasmine said:

I completely agree with you. I wanted to vomit when Dorit said that any man with a beating heart would look. ... like that makes it a-okay.

It is not ok. 

It is awesome. You just shouldn't be a dick about it. 

Just smile and move on with the conversation. 

Plus he didn't get a good look anyway. What's the big deal. It is not like he went spelunking or something. This much ado about nothing for crying out loud.

You know Vince Lombardi used to fine his players if they were too demonstrative after they scored a touchdown. He told them to try to look like you have been in the end zone before.

Maybe PK should act like he has seen one before. Just sayn'

Edited by Trooper York
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

I have no idea what you could possibly mean.

gag.JPG

ej.JPG

azz.JPG

And she's concerned about embarrassing Tom Girardi. 

Erica's true colours are shining through.

Dorit should learn this: When you see crazy coming, you cross the street.

9 hours ago, lilsadone said:

I don't think EJ alone is the reason she's worried about people assuming she's a whore/slut. I think she fears this for a combination of reasons

• married an old dude. PEople assume gold digger and everyone knows that gold diggers aren't typically faithful
  • blonde, pretty and fit
  • husband never around, travels alone. Bored housewives get frisky 
  • now add in the career of being a sexual creature and having to always make sure people understand that that is a CHARACTER and she is not like that in her day-to-day (imagine men assuming she's a free sexual spirit when they meet her through her Erika Jayne personality and assume they can "hit that") 

It's probably all that. Something nobody actually said to her, but something she assumes people think when they first meet her, based on all the above. 

Sorry, quoted the wrong response above. Meant to reply to this one 

And the best way to offset the possibility of people assuming that is to announce to a mixed group of people that you aren't wearing panties. 

Good strategy.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But they are very different things, no? Eileen felt like LVP was trying to hurt her by her words. In this case, Eileen felt like she was the one to hurt Erika and felt badly about it. And Eileen was very sorry about it and immediatly apologized, even though she had actually said nothing wrong. That is how you do it. 

Did you miss how LVP apologized quite a few times but apparently it wasn't the way Eileen wanted.

• Love 14
30 minutes ago, Jel said:

I think the main problem I have with Dressgate is that it just really hard to believe a lady of that age would not know that kind of thing might happen. PK was gross for looking and commenting, Dorit was a bitch to say so much about it, but Erika has her responsibility, too. If that were me, I;d be embarrassed for sure, and also mad at myself for being such a bloody lunkhead for wearing that dress without underpants. So I find it weird and unrelatable that Erika is so angry at everyone else. I think it's part of her defensive personality -- she is kind of mad at herself and mad that she's in a marriage where she can't tell her husband that she feels like a fool about it, but she's got every defense mechanism going on overdrive, so she can't admit it.

She must also take some responsibility for the misunderstandings about her that she herself is creating. The "cunty" business and the zero fucks attitude -- you say that enough and people are going to start to believe you mean that. How is anyone supposed to know that she actually gives many fucks, if she keeps saying over and over that she doesn't?

The other thing is the high fivin' yes, I'm over it! and then not being over it to the extent that she goes kinda nuts about it. That is emotionally immature. But she's not a kid, she's a mature woman who should probably find a way to deal with this her baggage. Surrounding herself with paid friends is not the way to go.  I'm all for supportive friends, but good friends will find a nice way to tell you when you're being an ass, and that seems to be what Erika is lacking.

Yes.   PK peeked, ok, so that happened. He told Dorit, and she tried, in her inappropriate way to bring it to the attention of Erika (with the encouragement of Eileen, Rinna & Kyle).  But nobody made Erika leave the house with underwear (unless it was at Mikey's insistence).  It happened.  Nobody meant it to happen intentionally.  Erica repeatedly said she was fine with it - EVERYTIME Eileen brought up how she felt Erica was embarassed, and Eileen & Rinna felt the need to back away from their initial impression that what a fun/playful joke it would be to have Dorit buy a pair of overpriced panties.  Erica was the one who kept saying it was all good.  Now all of a sudden it a huge issue with Tom, the town is talking about her exposing her puss, and somebody must pay.  How embarrassing for Tom to receive a call, out of the blue, from PK, who he's never met, to apologize for ogling his wife's privates!   Can you imagine the conversation between Tom & Erica about that call? 

• Love 9
26 minutes ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

God. Every single thread, someone with this.

No, I personally am not. Not even sort of. I'd dissect this entire thing but I have neither the time nor the inclination to rehash it again. Just, that's not what anyone I've seen is saying. Moving on.

You clearly aren't doing it, but lots of other folks are. Lots of "she wears a necklace that says "cunt", so why would she care"? Or "she does this on stage, so why should she care"? You don't have to take my word for it, the posts speak loudly enough. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

There are lots of reasons to dislike Erika for some (not me), but the fact that she - a married woman - didn't like the notion that she was accused of flashing a married man on purpose - doesn't seem to be one of those reasons. 

I was trying to figure out why you're so shocked/disappointed, then read your last line.   I never got that she was being accused of deliberately flashing!  Only that she was dumb enough to not wear underwear with a miniskirt and she should be a bit more careful in the future.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

In all fairness to both parties Eileen was talking about a gathering that happened a couple of days before her mother died.  Rinna threw Eileen's circumstances put there as an addendum to why they had moved on and her mother had died two days after the meeting.  At best it was a couple of disjointed conversations.  I never understood why it was so important to Eileen.  At best PK was trying to be polite in the Rinna/Eileen dispute with LVP.  I kind of blame Eileen and Rinna's adherence to not breaking the fourth wall.  Rinna was using the death of her father (which happened months before the Reunion -where the harshest words were said) as her epiphany.  So there was not a lot of cohesion in the conversation and much like me Dorit didn't give a damn about it.  There was so much double speak it was pretty indecipherable.  Just another bullshit moment for Rinna to fall on her sword claiming to have spoken out of school.  Deaths aren't really all that secret.

Much like Dorit, I don't recall it this way.  Here's a recap:  http://previously.tv/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/the-new-cool-ranch-flavor-is-saving-rhobh/

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

Did you miss how LVP apologized quite a few times but apparently it wasn't the way Eileen wanted.

No, I saw them all, and agree that Eileen let it drag on too long. I was speaking of when Eileen first came to LVP right after it happened, and told her that her words had hurt her. LVP laughed at her with her mini-apology, almost mocking the idea that she had said anything wrong. Eileen is already hurt, then hurt more by LVP minimizing her feelings. Juxtapose that with Eileen saying something innocent to Erika, that was taken in the wrong way, and she immediatly apologized, even though she had done nothing wrong. Just the character of a person who doesn't always need to be right, and takes responsibility for something said, even if the intent was misconstrued. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

No, I saw them all, and agree that Eileen let it drag on too long. I was speaking of when Eileen first came to LVP right after it happened, and told her that her words had hurt her. LVP laughed at her with her mini-apology, almost mocking the idea that she had said anything wrong. Eileen is already hurt, then hurt more by LVP minimizing her feelings. Juxtapose that with Eileen saying something innocent to Erika, that was taken in the wrong way, and she immediatly apologized, even though she had done nothing wrong. Just the character of a person who doesn't always need to be right, and takes responsibility for something said, even if the intent was misconstrued. 

Like was said at the reunion last season, "it's something lost in translation!" lol! ;-)

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

You clearly aren't doing it, but lots of other folks are. Lots of "she wears a necklace that says "cunt", so why would she care"? Or "she does this on stage, so why should she care"? You don't have to take my word for it, the posts speak loudly enough. 

Most are talking about her behavior in conjunction with her idiot demand that Dorit and PK apologize to Tom!

• Love 12