Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Big Buddha Brawl

• Start Topic

The accent the trashtalk recapper uses for Dorit is somewhat less nonsensical than Dorit's real life accent...

I think Rinna is pissed at Dorit because Dorit also likes to employ the selective amnesia tactic, and Rinna probably doesn't appreciate others copying her Special Move.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

the issue wasn't whether or not Erika was wearing panties, it was the fact that she announced she wasn't wearing any.  Kyle said in an interview, she assumed she had nude panties on but once she said that, like a car wreck all eyes went to her hemline.  So it really isn't an issue if Erika left the house with no panties, or that she didn't  want to cross her legs it was that she drew attention to the issue. 

I'm so sick of pantygate and I absolutely think Erika is taking this WAY too far. But I still feel like the announcement was made because LVP started to put her hand up Erika's dress. Kyle was worried about a pantiline and LVP was jokingly asking if Erika had some panties Kyle could borrow, while starting to slide her hand up her dress. So Erika yelled out, "I'm not wearing any!" before LVP had a chance to go any further. It wasn't like she walked in and declared, "Hey boys, I'm not wearing any underwear". 

4 hours ago, Teddybear said:

I loved it when Lisa R took a bite of food and said "I don't have anything else to say" and LVP immediately chimed in "I don't believe it. " 

YUP. Because at the exact same time, I was saying - "yea right!"

2 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Whether or not Kyle, Rinna, or Eileen encouraged Crazy Eyes to give Ericka the underwear, at the end of the day, Crazy Eyes came up with the idea, and went ahead with it. She most likely would have gone ahead with it regardless of what the others said to her. She doesn't get a pass for it even if others were involved.

I agree. The others absolutely thought it was a hilarious idea, so they shouldn't be acting all mortified by it now. But...Dorit still came up with it and did it, and I always thought it was a very petty and tacky move. Still do. 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, swankie said:

Eden is one creepy chick isn't she?  She reminds me of one of those weird women in those old 60's cult films who never say much, but you catch them staring at you from the shadows of a dark corridor.  LOL!

And then she's like, "I just want to give you a hug."

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, MyAimIsTrue said:

My love for Eileen increased when she was standing at the Buddha in the rain with the poncho hood down.  She didn't bitch about her hair (or shoes) getting ruined as she seemed to be enjoying and appreciating the moment.

Right? It was a cultural expedition, not a fashion parade. Save your designer clothes and shoes for dinner; I'll never understand walking around on vacation dressed to the nines. Next month I'm going to Ireland (my first time out of the country, squee!) and I do not plan on letting the rain get in the way of exploring all that country has to offer. These women don't realize how fortunate they are. 

• Love 16
9 hours ago, chewycandy said:

So flip the script...if PK had worn shorts and flashed Erika would she have snickered about it with every cast mate? Brought Dorit some undies in a box and said it's because everyone had seen her husband's balls? I don't see her acting in such a juvenile way.

And Dorit would most likely defend her husband if he did that and say it was unintentional, right? So why can't she believe that a woman did it unintentionally? Why immediately shame her? 

Well thank God that didn't happen!!  The whole season would be tasteless jokes about his size and whether or not shrinkage was to blame.. Someone would buy him Speedos as a joke, which he would find hysterical and torture us by wearing them.

• Love 8
Just now, SweetieDarling said:

I think her flipping out at dinner would be far more embarrassing to Tom than some lame ass jokes about seeing Erika's hoo-ha accidentally on purpose.  

She wouldn't have done it if Tom had been there! ;-)

• Love 14
9 hours ago, kdl88 said:

Right. She deserved it because of what she was wearing. And I've also been told the man couldn't help himself. 

I think I'm more than comfortable with being on the other side of that. And more comfortable anywhere but this forum. 

lol "deserved" to be looked at?? Deserved to get a normal human reaction?  

• Love 2

Erika isn't cold... she is crazy. As in the real deal mentally unstable. No wonder she sits there quiet and icy. Trying to keep it contained. Her kamakaze Barbie "look" added to the effect. I also think either Daddy WarBucks Tom found out about pantygate and was pissed or Erika was afraid for when he does find out. 

I never wanted to punch someone more on tv, than Rinna. When the giant Buddha was in sight she said something like "awesome,beautiful, awe inspiring" in a mocking monotone voice. What a heinous witch. 

I don't think Dorit had any ill intent towards Erika with the panty gag gift. It was playful teasing. Erika gave every indication that she had moved on and was ok with it. Attacking the one good friend she has in the group speaks volumes about Erika'S character (or lack of it). 

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Erika isn't cold... she is crazy. As in the real deal mentally unstable. No wonder she sits there quiet and icy. Trying to keep it contained. Her kamakaze Barbie "look" added to the effect. I also think either Daddy WarBucks Tom found out about pantygate and was pissed or Erika was afraid for when he does find out. 

I never wanted to punch someone more on tv, than Rinna. When the giant Buddha was in sight she said something like "awesome,beautiful, awe inspiring" in a mocking monotone voice. What a heinous witch. 

I don't think Dorit had any ill intent towards Erika with the panty gag gift. It was playful teasing. Erika gave every indication that she had moved on and was ok with it. Attacking the one good friend she has in the group speaks volumes about Erika'S character (or lack of it). 

I still can't believe Erika turned on Eileen so quickly! It was like a dog taking a nip out of her owner! ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Corrected spelling
  • Love 17
10 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Dorit and Eden these women don't like you or want to get to know you, move along and remove yourselves from this show.

No I like Dorit, but could def do without zombie Eden!

9 hours ago, scenicbyway said:

On WWHL Erika does say she overreacted to Eileen's completely innocent comment.  So there's that...

But god forbid she explains where the near seizure came from.  The mask was up and running.

• Love 11
56 minutes ago, MyAimIsTrue said:

My love for Eileen increased when she was standing at the Buddha in the rain with the poncho hood down.  She didn't bitch about her hair (or shoes) getting ruined as she seemed to be enjoying and appreciating the moment.

Contrasted with Rinna "THIS IS SO PEACEFUL!!!!!!   I'M FEELING SO ZEN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!"

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Rinna was fueling that drama; actually invoking Dorit's husband in the conversation! Kyle pointed out how she flipped out when Kim brought up Rinna's! They're all just hypocritical COWS! ;-(

I couldn't stand Rinna's giddiness on the boat when she realized her bag of drugs wasn't the topic any more.

9 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

Regardless of your position on pantygate, Dorit held her own very well when a gang-up was in the works.  

Absolutely.  Regardless of fake accents, she seems to have more class than all of them combined.

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

I couldn't stand Rinna's giddiness on the boat when she realized her bag of drugs wasn't the topic any more.

Rinna seemed whacked out insinuating her flappin' lips in argument with Erika and Dorit; it was like "shut up LISA! This isn't your fight b!tch!" ;-(

• Love 9
1 hour ago, MyAimIsTrue said:

I'm 52 years old and have never once had a glam squad and my life turned out fine.  

Dorit is wasted space.  I find nothing interesting about her or her weird made up accent and I loved how Erika was able to talk her down at each turn.

I'm your age and I find it interesting how viewers see differently--I can't stand Eileen and like Dorit:)  

10 hours ago, chewycandy said:

So flip the script...if PK had worn shorts and flashed Erika would she have snickered about it with every cast mate? Brought Dorit some undies in a box and said it's because everyone had seen her husband's balls? I don't see her acting in such a juvenile way.

That's not really flipping the script because they aren't the same sex.  If PK had worn shorts flashing, you can bet the other guys would razz him.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I know! Seriously! She didn't tell Tom when it happened and still didn't tell him before the show aired but it was so egregious that Dorit/PK owe him an apology?!? IMO, that says there is trouble in that house/marriage.

haha if they had apologized to him like she wanted he would've been like, what are you talking about?

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

I guess I must be a runner! As soon as these b!tches started flippin' out over nothing, I would have taken my arse back to the hotel and prepared to go home! I don't look my age due to avoiding unnecessary drama! Rinna po'd me the most after all she's done this season to fuel this BS with her balloon lips! ;-(

I actually thought Rinna was going home for a split second...but of course she had to go huuuustle some more. (hate how she says her tagline)

• Love 4
10 hours ago, WireWrap said:

That ship sailed long ago. She has appeared nude on camera, she wore the "cu-ty" necklace and bragged how it is her favorite word, she has lied, she plays runteldat but doesn't tell the whole story or the truth and she pats him on the head like he is a dog.

The only ones that keep bringing up pantygate are Eileen, Rinna and Erika, not Dorit.

I cannot for the life of me understand why the other lawyer wives dislike her.

• Love 19

I think Dorit handled herself well, she tried to not go too low with any of the woman but stood up for herself. I get her point she went around gossiping about no panties  but after Erika snapped at her and the high fived Dorit did not bring it up anymore. HOWEVER Eileen and RInna did, that's when they jumped ship and said oh no you hurt her feeling. When Dorit asked Erika she said nope we're good. so how would Dorit know I really hurt her not just pissed her off. Also just to mention Rinna and Erika were going in on Dorit but the moment Vanderpump speaks up Rinna is saying of don't get in this! Plus Rinna can stand up and flip off Dorit and say Eff you but the moment Dorit tell her she is low class Erika and Eillen say oh dont say that!! WTF, so it's better to just say Eff you then. got it

I've said before Erika is scared of Tom, he has shut her up in front of people and after that dinner on her patio she looked really nervous and made a big deal over the women not respecting Tom. I think the no prenup in BS, no way a lawyer like that # times married said oh no we don't need a prenup

I do wish Dorit had told LisaR we didn't invite you to do drugs since you carry your own! Lisar is just a bat shit crazy woman who shouldnt discuss anyones drug use, or marriage. I hate how she laughs at her own jokes she is always ON.

This is season Vanderpump has been very low key, I feel like she is over the show and wouldnt be surprised if she is seriously considering leaving now.

• Love 19
8 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

I'm feeling the same.  I think its because they have both become too transparently image conscious. 

I look at it as having more class.  I love them, someone else said they looked cute with Kyle's head resting on LVP's shoulder.

• Love 12

Very few things irritate me more on the Real Houswives then Rinna acting smug.   When she flipped whoever off, I wanted to shout that she is decades too old for teenage angst.   She honestly thinks she is brilliant as she laughs at her comments.   

• Love 19
8 hours ago, princelina said:

I felt kind of bad for her, but then she's all "Let's take a moment to honor Erika's son."  Really, you moron? - maybe one day she will learn?

hahaa i loved when Erika blew that off fast.  No wonder she's besties with Lips, they both don't know when to just stfu.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Teddybear said:

I wish for ONE second one of those bitches would look outside and see the gorgeous scenery at dinner!  When I couldn't take the arguing anymore, I kept focusing on a lone boat in the water and it was so lovely.   I doubt many people would ever get to dine at a restaurant that fabulous (myself included).  Why must these women ruin every trip?  I wonder if they ever look back and think wow we really ruined a one-of-a-kind beautiful trip.  Please, who am I kidding.  

Kyle's expressions were everything.  

I loved it when Lisa R took a bite of food and said "I don't have anything else to say" and LVP immediately chimed in "I don't believe it. " 

I wonder if Erika is going to get Vinnie to apologize to her for being married to such an insensitive cow (for the record, I don't think she is at all, simply a poor choice of words specifically for Erika).

As much as a nonentity Eden is, it's good she kept her mouth shut throughout the dinner.  None of that involved her, so it's good she didn't need to add her two cents (how refreshing!)

Bitch had a mouthful of food and just HAD TO OPEN it to tell everyone she was going to be quiet?

LR: "I a warning all of you that I am going to shut the fuck up, in the next 10 seconds and after that? I am not going to say anything, I mean it, I am going to do a news blackout and after that - I am going to shut up. Dare me? Watch - as soon as I can get my lips to close, afterwards? I am not saying anything. WHO DARES me to keep quiet??????

-----

Something about EJ's China Syndrome moment that had me stumped., I went to sleep with the epi in mind and woke up with this thought........

EJ's meltdown reminded me of a kid who throws a tantrum when they hear the word, "No".

She takes an innocuous comment - and spins it into a twister of fuck you's and how-dare-you's? We really don't know what goes on in either hemisphere of her brain, so, unless she gives us a data dump, we are going on a 'sixth sense', of sorts.

Here's my pitch?

I wonder if EJ thought she might use DW's in with Charlie Beck (head of the LAPD) to get her son off the street and was told, No Can Do?

I can see her being afraid for her son, but most of the time a mom would GUSH over the fact that their son was a cop, a good cop? EJ has some exposed nerve - and it has to do with the son.

Wouldn't a diplomatic, "please don't talk about my son, as his mom, I worry about him." been MORE powerful?

-----

So, all the people who DIDN'T know Erica/Ericka/Sybil, tuned in for the first time this week- to see how fabulous she is - and  instead saw her in all her wonderful cuntiness?

Ouch.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

I think Dorit handled herself well, she tried to not go too low with any of the woman but stood up for herself. I get her point she went around gossiping about no panties  but after Erika snapped at her and the high fived Dorit did not bring it up anymore. HOWEVER Eileen and Rinna did, that's when they jumped ship and said oh no you hurt her feeling. When Dorit asked Erika she said nope we're good. so how would Dorit know I really hurt her not just pissed her off. Also just to mention Rinna and Erika were going in on Dorit but the moment Vanderpump speaks up Rinna is saying of don't get in this! Plus Rinna can stand up and flip off Dorit and say Eff you but the moment Dorit tell her she is low class Erika and Eillen say oh don't say that!! WTF, so it's better to just say Eff you then. got it

I've said before Erika is scared of Tom, he has shut her up in front of people and after that dinner on her patio she looked really nervous and made a big deal over the women not respecting Tom. I think the no pre-nup in BS, no way a lawyer like that # times married said oh no we don't need a pre-nup

I do wish Dorit had told LisaR we didn't invite you to do drugs since you carry your own! LisaR is just a bat shit crazy woman who shouldn't discuss anyone's drug use, or marriage. I hate how she laughs at her own jokes she is always ON.

This is season Vanderpump has been very low key, I feel like she is over the show and wouldn't be surprised if she is seriously considering leaving now.

I think it's a done deal! She has "VR" and another show is being discussed I thought! I personally can do without the old bat insinuating herself into everyone's life on these shows; esp. with drunken kids! ;-(

Utterly hypocritical for Erika to be upset for pantygate when she struts around barely dressed and letting her slut flag fly. I remember a scene with Erika when she was completely naked and her glam squad were trying to squeeze her ass into some kind of bodysuit. 

Pretty illuminating that Tom Girardi didn't attend Dancing with the Stars...

• Love 12

These ladies sure know how to make something out of nothing.  

Erika confuses me, if you are not going to wear panties then own it.  Stuff happens and if you don't want that to happen then wear underwear.  It is not the end of the world.  As for her outburst about her son, wow, I get it, you are worried about your son but it was pretty clear Eileen did not mean it the way she took it.  

Lisa R can leave anytime.  She really is vile.

Rich people problems are dumb.

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Utterly hypocritical for Erika to be upset for pantygate when she struts around barely dressed and letting her slut flag fly. I remember a scene with Erika when she was completely naked and her glam squad were trying to squeeze her ass into some kind of bodysuit. 

Pretty illuminating that Tom Girardi didn't attend Dancing with the Stars...

It was gross! I guess that's the life of a true, breathing blowup doll! ;-)

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, ladylaw99 said:

These ladies sure know how to make something out of nothing.  

Erika confuses me, if you are not going to wear panties then own it.  Stuff happens and if you don't want that to happen then wear underwear.  It is not the end of the world.  As for her outburst about her son, wow, I get it, you are worried about your son but it was pretty clear Eileen did not mean it the way she took it.  

Lisa R can leave anytime.  She really is vile.

Rich people problems are dumb.

They call them problems when they're actually just inconveniences for the rest of us! ;-)

• Love 2
Just now, noveltylibrary65 said:

I look at it as having more class.  I love them, someone else said they looked cute with Kyle's head resting on LVP's shoulder.

LVP and Kyle know when to interject and when to just back away from crazy.  Kyle and LVP were very good about calling RInna out about the husband stuff.  The fact that Erikas made it all about her and her ridiculous rant about Dorit having to apologize and then PK just put the conversation into crazy town.

The Erikas had two rounds of essentially telling Dorit they will never get over Dorit and Pantygate.  This is so similar to the Erikas going nuts on Kathryn after she made disparaging comments about LVP.  The Erikas had the nerve to say that because Kathryn told LVP, she ruined any chance of friendship she had with LVP and then got angry at LVP for making spider and web jokes. 

I was confused as to why the Erikas think it is such astretch that others perceive her as cold.  Even her mother called her a tough old bird.  As to Erika Girardi not crying, that ship has sailed and sailed again.  Erika G.-you cry and are pretty much a blithering idiot. 

• Love 19
Just now, Jamie Satyr said:

They call them problems when they're actually just inconveniences for the rest of us! ;-)

Ain't that the truth.  

It does make me wonder what kind of a relationship she truly has with her husband, Tom.  My husband too would laugh it off but for her to be that upset of the word spreading around makes me think he would have a real problem with it, which doesn't make sense because of "Erika Jayne".

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

He was practically falling over backwards repeating to Erika what a GREAT actress she is, and she was fully dressed. haa

Most people are too young to remember Vince has been "suckin' up" to old ladies since he was a kid fooling around with Farrah Fawcett-Majors! I was such a fan of his back then on "Apple's Way" and he was playing tennis! ;-)

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Most people are too young to remember Vince has been "suckin' up" to old ladies since he was a kid fooling around with Farrah Fawcett-Majors! I was such a fan of his back then on "Apple's Way" and he was playing tennis! ;-)

omg Apple's Way Sunday nights!! 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

Apple's. Fucking. Way. OMG. You just threw me into the wayback machine BIG TIME!!! Kristy McNichol!! Thank you.

I thought that was "Family" w/ Kristy! Looked it up; she did both! I only remember the old man and Vince in there in that episode with Farrah! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Added another sentence

Yikes, this one was crazy as hell! I like Erika but that, IMO, was a whole lotta overreacting on her part, and I actually agreed somewhat with the argument that because she'd implied that she was past the underwear business, her (delayed?) outrage about it was unwarranted (though I wonder if the seemingly ongoing comments from Dorit about first-time compliments and sitting next to her just eroded Erika's "I'm over it" attitude, which seemed legit to me a few episodes ago; call me naive but I believe that Dorit's refusal to drop it was where Erika's problem stemmed from).

Further, I have no strong opinions about Dorit other than she is kind of a nag about Erika being nicer to her (seriously, just let it happen!), but she did not deserve that level of nonsense.

And Rinna should give it a damn rest; it's like she thinks she's being profoundly thought-provoking but she's just a shit-stirrer.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 13
14 minutes ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

Exactly. This.

People have been having a fit over this kind of statement and I think it's just yet another excuse to get pretend-offended. The argument is "Well, she should be able to choose when she looks like an old whore and who sees her looking like one and PK was leering at her". First, what I saw, he wasn't leering, he looked. Way to show the same clip of him looking at something a million times. Editing. And anyone who says they wouldn't at least notice, well, let's just say that there are two types of people in the world, those who pee in the shower and liars. Yes, they'd notice. Whether they'd admit it or not. And she CHOSE to not wear under things with a dress you need two haircuts for. Therefore, she CHOSE to potentially show off her pretty mess to whoever could see.

The point is not to rehash pantygate, the point now is WHY does Tom care THIS much?? Awfully interesting......

I had two of the best bosses on the planet.

We were in the office when a resident surgeon came in and interrupted our meeting. When he left, Boss #2 turned to me and said, "He is SO uptight, he probably doesn't pee in the shower".

I was standing in front of Boss #1's desk when she says to me, "Hey, your zipper is down."

I asked what she was doing, looking at my crotch?

I laughed it off, I needed my job?

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

haha if they had apologized to him like she wanted he would've been like, what are you talking about?

Right? That conversation would have been so awkward. Dorit and PK have Tom on speaker. Tom: "Who is this again? Oh, your're on the show with Erika?" (has he ever met them???) "Sorry? Sorry for what? Look, I'm trying multiple cases right now, I'm having a hard time understanding what this is about. My wife wore a skimpy dress? So....?"

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

I had two of the best bosses on the planet.

We were in the office when a resident surgeon came in and interrupted our meeting. When he left, Boss #2 turned to me and said, "He is SO uptight, he probably doesn't pee in the shower".

I was standing in front of Boss #1's desk when she says to me, "Hey, your zipper is down."

I asked what she was doing, looking at my crotch?

I laughed it off, I needed my job?

I only have one office story, but since it goes back 35 years, no one back then thought anything of it! I was on vacation, but stopped by office for my check! I was dressed in tennis gear and back in the 70's & 80's shorts were SHORTS! First the Adm. Asst asked the room "why is Jamie wearing stocking?" The big boss, a woman with huge glasses ran over and actually touched my legs and told the other woman "girl, these are his legs!" I was rather smooth and quite tanned I guess! Nothing came of it, but today I could have filed suit! lol! ;-)

• Love 3
Just now, QuiteContraryMoni said:

LMAO!! You didn't hold the Spanish Inquisition (which, incidentally, nobody ever expects) over it?! See how easy it is to not be a drama queen?! Keep it moving folks, nothing to see here.

It was cold, so there really was nothing to see that day....

---------

My mom was the QUEEN of one liners.

Not jokes, just tips to put things into perspective.

Two that come to mind for this episode?

"Things only get dirty/obscene when people make them dirty/obscene."

"Two needles will never prick each other."

• Love 2