Type keyword(s) to search

Reinstalling Tyra Banks As The Host Of America's Next Top Model Is A Big Mistake

As soon as I heard about the age thing, I had the same thought!  You just know some old fart is going to win and it's going to be painful and embarrassing to watch.  Oh Tyra, you know just how to kill off a show.

• Love 1

I think the age cap was removed because all the young girls are busy modelling on Instagram. No one who is legit trying to be a model is gonna go on this show, so maybe she's hoping some of us old timers who didn't get to go on because we were over the age limit will jump at the chance to fame whore ourselves on this AARP reality show.

It does make me curious if this show is big with the younger set. I'm thinking no, or she'd never risk alienating them with anyone over 25 being on the show.

• Love 1

Well, as mentioned on one of the episode boards for this new season, some of old timers remember another modeling show called She's Got The Look, which featured women of, ahem, a certain age .  I loved that show.  Still miss it.  Anyway, those ladies (for the most part) brought a sense of style, grace and class to the competition. I do not think that will happen here.  Like I said, we'll get some forty (allegedly) year old wearing hot pants and screaming slang to everyone younger.  I will watch in horror, however, then call my children and tell them to be glad that isn't me.  Not everyone wears youthful as well as Betsey Johnson, you know?

1 hour ago, absolutqt said:

Y'all know that 40 is the new 20!

It damn well better be, or I'm bang out of luck.

• Love 2

No.  NO.  That has got to be the most awesome thing I've seen all day, holy cannoli, I would die.  Just die.  Like I was a post college student who used that phrase all over again........................

• Love 3