Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E11: James K's Story

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

James K. used pidgin English when describing Chinese food.  Such mocking behavior of a presumed accent is racist.  Please do not perpetuate his use of that language. 

• Start Topic

I'm curious as to Jame's status today, or if he's even still alive.  I can't imagine him being happy about how he came across on this show. Hearing him screaming and crying just about every episode made me cringe, I can only imagine how he and Lisa felt watching themselves.  I kept wondering how any of the people who showed up to help him could keep a straight face in that smelly mess of a room.  Yech! 

19 hours ago, Cherrio said:

Uh oh.......he is back tonight.

Help me, I want to watch it again.

I have been watching all these repeats. 

Bad bad me.......

I'm not rewatching it, but I do have the update still saved, where Dr. Now called APS.
I really can't figure how he's not dead yet.  
And it's not like a thinner person, where someone could hide/dispose of the corpse, and also, the food delivery places would notice right away, and alert the police.

• Love 5

Last time I heard, James K had another circling the drain moment months ago, but rallied again.      The daughter apparently escaped back to Kentucky, and I hope she's doing well.    

The physical therapist was doing updates, and trying to get more support for James, but I don't think anyone was responding.      I believe there's a Youtube or other compilation of him saying "Ow Mah Legs" in the original episode out there online somewhere.     

Supposedly they wanted to move back to Kentucky, but they can't do that unless someone pays the huge amount for a medical ambulance, the way he got to Houston, and at his weight, I'm not sure anything but a concrete slab floor could support him.      His father mortgaged his home to pay for that ambulance trip, and it was a big part of the original episode.     

However, with the weight (last time it was back up over 800), I wouldn't be surprised to have him pass away on the trip, and when he lived there before several hospitals said they couldn't accommodate his issues, and that's when they moved to the trailer (the one in the original episode) for a couple of months or so, and then moved to Houston.     I can't believe he's lived this long.   

• Love 1
On 12/3/2017 at 8:43 PM, auntjess said:

If talk could take pounds, James would be skinny. 

I don't normally watch this show, but surfed by this episode and of course couldn't turn away.  All this talk about the WLS, and Mr. Outlier said the operation James really needs is to cut his vocal cords so he can't whine if Lisa doesn't bring him the food he wants.  Then the pounds would melt away.

• Love 8

You have to watch the follow up show to this episode, where James K and Lisa's real relationship is exposed.   Dr. Now also has some epic moments in the follow up too.     

If you watch the followup you will be amazed at the continuing denial by both of the couple, and Dr. Now showing what kind of people they are, and how sneaky both of them are.      It's no secret, Lisa isn't doing what he wants her to, but what she wants to do.     She's not being bullied into anything.    In the followup, Lisa was caught bringing in a lot of food to his hospital room, and he was gaining again.    When Dr. Now told her she was caught, she had this evil smirk on her face.     She knows exactly what she's doing, and she's not being bullied at all. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9

I found it odd that Lisa blatantly lied about how much food she was giving him, but thought it might be like those situations where kidnap victims don't run away from their captors, and people on the outside have a hard time understanding it.  Something had to explain why she was doing it, and it never occurred to me it was because she wanted to.  Man, this show has some crazy people on it. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I found it odd that Lisa blatantly lied about how much food she was giving him, but thought it might be like those situations where kidnap victims don't run away from their captors, and people on the outside have a hard time understanding it.  Something had to explain why she was doing it, and it never occurred to me it was because she wanted to.  Man, this show has some crazy people on it. 

It makes me think of Munchausen by proxy. Maybe Lisa is keeping James the way he is because it elevates her and keeps her in the limelight.  She is definitely not the best caregiver there is.  There's got to be a reason she's keeping James immobile.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, swankie said:

It makes me think of Munchausen by proxy. Maybe Lisa is keeping James the way he is because it elevates her and keeps her in the limelight.  She is definitely not the best caregiver there is.  There's got to be a reason she's keeping James immobile.

She seemed so unhappy and fed up at the end of the original episode.  And since she's the one taking care of him, I actually felt a little sorry for her.  But it's becoming obvious she's not 100% victim.  Then again, that means there must be something wonky in her brain/thinking, which also tends to make me feel sorry for her.  But if I give that a pass, then I should probably give James a little bit of a pass because there's clearly something wonky in his brain/thinking, and I just don't think I'm willing to do that.

I'm really thankful for these discussions (45 pages on this one!) to keep me straight.  Although it leads me down the path of wondering whether some lives just aren't worth it.  If the only way Lisa has to be content or even happy is to keep James immobile, then what kind of life is that?  Not one I'd want, that's for sure.

4 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I am watching the update now. All I can keep thinking is omg the stench that must be coming off his rotting body.

I can't imagine.  I have this crazy nose that can detect what I call a "sleeping smell," where I can tell if somebody doesn't take a shower in the morning.  Even people who bathe the night before--if they don't wash their hair, I can easily detect it, and even if they do, I have to get kind of close but I have a good track record.  Anything longer than that and I don't even have to be very close.  It's a gross skill to have.  I'm grateful that it's not so keen that it goes through the TV.  Or maybe not, because it would keep me from occasionally stopping on shows like this while surfing around.  I can't say my life is better knowing about James and Lisa; I can't even muster up any feelings of superiority, because they're such a train wreck.

• Love 3

I have read that after Lisa left the first husband, that she moved away, ( to Tennessee maybe?) and then came back to Kentucky, and hooked up with James again.    If she's a captive, then she's a willing one, and I suggest she's the captor. 

There was also a follow up episode of James K/Cynthia, and there are threads for the live chat, and the episode too on here.      

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
On 11/30/2018 at 11:05 AM, StatisticalOutlier said:

She seemed so unhappy and fed up at the end of the original episode.  And since she's the one taking care of him, I actually felt a little sorry for her.  But it's becoming obvious she's not 100% victim.  Then again, that means there must be something wonky in her brain/thinking, which also tends to make me feel sorry for her.  But if I give that a pass, then I should probably give James a little bit of a pass because there's clearly something wonky in his brain/thinking, and I just don't think I'm willing to do that.

I'm really thankful for these discussions (45 pages on this one!) to keep me straight.  Although it leads me down the path of wondering whether some lives just aren't worth it.  If the only way Lisa has to be content or even happy is to keep James immobile, then what kind of life is that?  Not one I'd want, that's for sure.

I can't imagine.  I have this crazy nose that can detect what I call a "sleeping smell," where I can tell if somebody doesn't take a shower in the morning.  Even people who bathe the night before--if they don't wash their hair, I can easily detect it, and even if they do, I have to get kind of close but I have a good track record.  Anything longer than that and I don't even have to be very close.  It's a gross skill to have.  I'm grateful that it's not so keen that it goes through the TV.  Or maybe not, because it would keep me from occasionally stopping on shows like this while surfing around.  I can't say my life is better knowing about James and Lisa; I can't even muster up any feelings of superiority, because they're such a train wreck.

I always felt skeptical about Lisa but after watching the update, she absolutely is loving her position as his caretaker/killer. I believe she is in it because she has the victim mentality. She cannot be a victim if he gets better and takes care of himself. That said, he is responsible for himself, as he is an adult. But if you are watching over a drug addict, would you sneak drugs to him all the time if you really wanted him to get better? Same concept with Lisa. Sadly, he is so far gone, it's almost like he is mentally impaired by his food addiction. SHE is the one that is making sure he keeps getting his "fix" and does not get better. I know that if I loved someone, truly cared about them, I would NOT be the cause of their impending death. Also, she voluntarily brings him bad food and extra food and desserts. "Want another helping?" "How does this 1,000 calorie cake look? Looks good? Go ahead and eat it up." etc. He is sad, pathetic, irritating, and not responsible at all but she is straight up evil. SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING AND SHE IS GETTING OFF ON IT. 

Edited by Hannah94
  • Love 5

I can't believe James 'ow mah leg' is still alive! Apparently he's going to have another episode. I can't believe how he tolerated those cellulitis bubbles when they first appeared. You would think that would be a gigantic wake up call to radically shift your lifestyle, no? I know I'd be an blind panic if even the hint of a cellulitis appeared on my body.

I agree with what another person here said some time ago. James is pure Id(look up Freud). He only lives for his animalistic pleasures. He's like King George IV, wallowing in his own filth as everyone around hopes and prays he dies.

Edited by MutualCore
  • Love 1
On 12/6/2018 at 8:18 PM, MutualCore said:

The actual worst part of the show was the beginning part when they had to 'bathe' James. That meant we had to see his underside which looked like some kind of burnt ham. I can't get the image out of my mind!

I will never look at ham the same again.

• Love 4

I still can't wrap my head around this one. While I have NO doubt that James and Lisa are lying their asses off about his eating habit and activity level, there was a moment in the check-in where James appeared to be legitimately confused about why/how he was gaining weight. I'm starting to wonder if Lisa isn't just trying to gaslight Dr. Now but James as well. James seems to believe that he really is sticking to the diet and appears bemused by the extra pounds. Could Lisa be bringing him all kinds of high-calorie shit and telling him that it's a part of the diet? "Here, honey, these two cheesecakes are sugar free and low fat so you can eat them both all by yourself..." I am not absolving James of his mega levels of deception, but I do kind of think there's another component to this that we are missing. I wish Dr. Now had installed a hidden video camera in the hospital room so that there was some actual evidence of what was going on. I want to know exactly what she's giving him. 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I still can't wrap my head around this one. While I have NO doubt that James and Lisa are lying their asses off about his eating habit and activity level, there was a moment in the check-in where James appeared to be legitimately confused about why/how he was gaining weight. I'm starting to wonder if Lisa isn't just trying to gaslight Dr. Now but James as well. James seems to believe that he really is sticking to the diet and appears bemused by the extra pounds. Could Lisa be bringing him all kinds of high-calorie shit and telling him that it's a part of the diet? "Here, honey, these two cheesecakes are sugar free and low fat so you can eat them both all by yourself..." I am not absolving James of his mega levels of deception, but I do kind of think there's another component to this that we are missing. I wish Dr. Now had installed a hidden video camera in the hospital room so that there was some actual evidence of what was going on. I want to know exactly what she's giving him. 

I think she has a condition similar to Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy. She actually smiles every time James fails at his weigh-in and Dr. Now lectures him. WHY are you smiling, Lisa?

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I think she has a condition similar to Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy. She actually smiles every time James fails at his weigh-in and Dr. Now lectures him. WHY are you smiling, Lisa?

Yeah, I definitely think there is some MBP going on there. Since James, at times, looks genuinely confused I wondered if maybe he think that what he is eating (type and portion) is good for him because he's being told it is. I mean, I'm not trying to cut him any slack, I think he's a piece of shit as a human being, but I feel like there's even more going on here. When Now told them that he'd basically been testing them in the hospital, I wanted him to whip out a screen and show them a montage of all the crap she brought to him in there. He's still to blame, of course. She may be bringing him the food, but he's still eating and demanding it. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Yeah, I definitely think there is some MBP going on there. Since James, at times, looks genuinely confused I wondered if maybe he think that what he is eating (type and portion) is good for him because he's being told it is. I mean, I'm not trying to cut him any slack, I think he's a piece of shit as a human being, but I feel like there's even more going on here. When Now told them that he'd basically been testing them in the hospital, I wanted him to whip out a screen and show them a montage of all the crap she brought to him in there. He's still to blame, of course. She may be bringing him the food, but he's still eating and demanding it. 

I cannot stand that fat tub of lard but I am almost feeling sorry for him because she is getting off on his misery and failing health. That makes me loathe her more than him. They are both useless pieces of shit.

• Love 6

The only problem with the "he doesn't understand how much he's eating" theory is that when he was kept in the hospital and Lisa was not allowed to sneak food in, he lost tons (pardon the pun) of weight fairly quickly.  You don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand "THIS is how much I'm supposed to eat," and then be confused when you quadruple that and not lose, or even gain.

He's gaslighting the world.  And with as much as eats, he has plenty of fuel to do it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
On 1/30/2019 at 8:56 AM, AZChristian said:

The only problem with the "he doesn't understand how much he's eating" theory is that when he was kept in the hospital and Lisa was not allowed to sneak food in, he lost tons (pardon the pun) of weight fairly quickly.  You don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand "THIS is how much I'm supposed to eat," and then be confused when you quadruple that and not lose, or even gain.

He's gaslighting the world.  And with as much as eats, he has plenty of fuel to do it.

I wish we could have seen video footage of what she was bringing him. I am imagining her slipping in big pizza boxes under her shirts, a dozen donuts in her purse, jars of mayo that he ate with a spoon...

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 1/30/2019 at 8:56 AM, AZChristian said:

TBH I have wondered about his mental capacity and the mental capacity of certain other people on the show, which raises ethical questions about them agreeing to be televised. You know how drugs cause a decline in cognitive functioning if taken for long enough...I think behavioral addictions and mental illnesses can do the same....

• Love 11

Or else Lisa wasn't doing it, and having Bailey or someone else take the food in.     Lisa is a total psychopath, and for whatever reason, is feeding him to death.     

To gain that much, it must have been massive amounts of food of all types.   

If anyone wants to see the worst people of all, watch James K, and the update with the unmasking of Lisa the Evil, Penny, Lisa, and Schenee (or however it's spelled), however you can get a good background of what to watch out for by reading the live chats on them.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2

So I finally saw this human being... I will never eat biscuits or Chinese food again!  This massive poundtiicpant not only whines from the beginning of this show- but even nastier is how he seems to snap his fingers and they jump.  His legs are horrible.  What is that funk on his feet? I'd say nail fungus but it looks like an infection.

The wasp comment... When was the last time this guy went outside?  I mean, I'm sure cellulitis and foot fungus are painful... But a wasp? I now named him "Ow mah leg" James.  Lisa and Ow Mah Leg have a toxic relationship.  He's nasty and she's an adulteress. Guess you reap what you sow.   How did they consummate their affair when he's so big?  The picture of them isn't just a "friend" photo.  

She said he was active when she met him?  What?  And she makes two kids with him and Lisa decides to pass them off with her husband? Wow.  They need to go and get Baylee out of there ASAP.  Making her stop school?  Lisa also does over feed the blob. 

Glad Dr Now read them the riot act.  I'm also glad he didn't approve a lazy human for surgery. Even Sean who was 800 plus moved more than this thing does, 

save Baylee!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, CatherineM said:

You have to see his update to truly get their personas. I just shake my head after that one and wonder how he is still alive. 

True, in the update it becomes painfully obvious that Lisa is tickled pink to help James eat himself to death.

34 minutes ago, auntjess said:

Not even fried rice?

Because according to James, it is on the approved food list only if it is fried.

Ugh, this couple just makes me sick to my stomach. It's a close call between James/Lisa and Schenee/Freddy over which couple is more infuriating.

• Love 2
On March 6, 2019 at 12:42 AM, auntjess said:

Not even fried rice?

I've never been a heavy consumer of fried rice.  Crab rangoons.  Which are worse than rice.

Lisa kept saying she wanted "out" .  If you want out you don't over feed ow mah legs.... You put your foot down!  But if she has the abusive history.. It makes sense

• Love 1

I had an ankle reconstructed at 16 after a nasty basketball injury. I understand about getting stuck in bed for a bit after something like that. I could still sit up though. They blame his ankle injury for him becoming bed bound. I can see that would have been hard to use crutches at his size, but he stopped sitting up. They said the bed broke and his legs filled with fluid. I suspect the bed broke because he gained weight and that mystery fluid was fat. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 3/6/2019 at 1:19 AM, Hannah94 said:

True, in the update it becomes painfully obvious that Lisa is tickled pink to help James eat himself to death.

Because according to James, it is on the approved food list only if it is fried.

Ugh, this couple just makes me sick to my stomach. It's a close call between James/Lisa and Schenee/Freddy over which couple is more infuriating.

Um, didn't you mean to say "influriating?" C'mon now I know you are more "knowledged" and have more "intelligment" than that! 😆

• LOL 9
On 3/15/2017 at 9:12 PM, DC Gal in VA said:

A really good friend of mine has a great saying for when people do very bad things: "He/she is goin' to Hell in gasoline soaked drawers!" Well, I guess I'm a candidate cause I totally laughed out loud when Dr. Now walked up to them after the EMTs struggled to get him into the hospital all the while he's screaming and crying "my legs, my legs, they're going to drop me!" and calmly says "How are y'all doin?"

*****Currently have multiple drawers in the sink soaking in gasoline*****

All hells breaking loose then.......How y'all doin!                🤣🤣😂 Classic Dr Now......I love it! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 3/29/2017 at 2:24 PM, LuciaMia said:

I think one of the funnier things he says, during the Chinese food scene is "My next appointment is coming up with the doctor, but I don't think I can g o,  Ive got too much going on right now." 

Going on?  What could that possibly be??

Hey now....He's got a lot going on......a lot of food to be eaten....,a lot of 'ah my laygs' to be said ....🤣😂😆😆

Edited by suev3333
sp
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Well, as I toss another load into the dryer, I see James K is on again.   Well, it first aired in March 2017, and we have the benefit of knowing that he still was bed bound during the follow up episode so it makes me all stabby to watch this earlier one.  

I still hate that his dad had to take out a loan against his house for his ungrateful brat to make the trip to Texas and then for said bratty son to fail to get with Dr. Now's program and lose the weight so he can help his dad on the farm. 

So I know Dr Now isn't a true fortune-teller, but he does tell these people they are going to die soon if they don't turn around their weight loss.  Some do, but James K seems to hang on and on and on.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Well, as I toss another load into the dryer, I see James K is on again.   Well, it first aired in March 2017, and we have the benefit of knowing that he still was bed bound during the follow up episode so it makes me all stabby to watch this earlier one.  

I still hate that his dad had to take out a loan against his house for his ungrateful brat to make the trip to Texas and then for said bratty son to fail to get with Dr. Now's program and lose the weight so he can help his dad on the farm. 

So I know Dr Now isn't a true fortune-teller, but he does tell these people they are going to die soon if they don't turn around their weight loss.  Some do, but James K seems to hang on and on and on.  

So far, he hasn't bled out, probably why he is still alive!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I actually have James K (and a few others) saved on my TIVO.  Wish TLC would re-air the follow up because when the first one aired, I was vehemently defending Lisa.  I saw her as a classic victim of long-term DV.  Boy was I wrong.  Victim yes, but her own doing and justification of her own evil.  That look she gave Dr. Now in the follow-up when he really had her number -- it was like looking into the face of a demon.  

Maybe their existence is inspired by "Misery".  James K sure isn't James Caan though.  Not by a long shot.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I also have it saved and have watched several times lately. I got the impression that he doesn’t have a good relationship with his brother. I wonder what he thought about their dad refinancing his house. Wonder what her ex husband and other kids think about this mess. I guess I’m an old prude about adultery, having kids with a married woman, not financially supporting them, etc. 

• Love 3

Some more minor observations since I’d rather focus on James’ bad heart than Kelly’s. 

It didn’t sound like he liked his step-mom. I didn’t hear them refer to her as an ex or former, so I wonder if his dad is still married to her. If so, I’m sure she’s also thrilled her home just got refinanced. 

When they took James back to the hospital that last time in the follow up, Lisa denied giving him food in the hospital after she admitted to it earlier. I think they were being pressured by family, and they were trying to blame all his weight gain on swelling and that there is something else wrong with him causing it. His body doesn’t burn calories. 

• LOL 2
8 hours ago, MutualCore said:

God has decided James is not worthy of death yet, despite the heart failure, diabetes, sleep apnea, cellulitis, multiple-organ-failure, etc, etc, etc. Because LIFE IS MEANT TO BE ENJOYED!

Meanwhile, poor Kelly--who was committed to doing the work--didn't make it. Just, WTF, universe? 

On 3/15/2017 at 6:12 PM, DC Gal in VA said:

"A really good friend of mine has a great saying for when people do very bad things: "He/she is goin' to Hell in gasoline soaked drawers!" Well, I guess I'm a candidate cause I totally laughed out loud when Dr. Now walked up to them after the EMTs struggled to get him into the hospital all the while he's screaming and crying "my legs, my legs, they're going to drop me!" and calmly says "How are y'all doin?"

I just went back to Youtube and watched a one minute video of the the now infamous "ow by leg" greatest hits from James K.    It contained Dr Now and his "How are y'all doin? line.   Much thanks to DC Gal for pointing that line out as it's hilarious in the chaos of the moment..I'm still smiling about it.  Also..there is a one time in the youtube video where James mixes things up  a bit and throws in an "ow my foot"!!

It boggles the mind that he..is..still...alive.

My apologies for not quoting a comment the right way. 

Edited by Swiss
error
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Another difference I noticed with James. On other episodes like Milla or Lisa who are bed bound, when they get rolled over by family to get cleaned, they flop and bend. James is rigid like he’s already in rigour mortis. His skin on his back side is red and completely flat. He can’t bend at the waist like Lisa or Penny. I just can’t fathom how he has enough circulation to keep gangrene from setting in. 

• Useful 4
49 minutes ago, Swiss said:

On 3/15/2017 at 6:12 PM, DC Gal in VA said:

"A really good friend of mine has a great saying for when people do very bad things: "He/she is goin' to Hell in gasoline soaked drawers!" Well, I guess I'm a candidate cause I totally laughed out loud when Dr. Now walked up to them after the EMTs struggled to get him into the hospital all the while he's screaming and crying "my legs, my legs, they're going to drop me!" and calmly says "How are y'all doin?"

I just went back to Youtube and watched a one minute video of the the now infamous "ow by leg" greatest hits from James K.    It contained Dr Now and his "How are y'all doin? line.   Much thanks to DC Gal for pointing that line out as it's hilarious in the chaos of the moment..I'm still smiling about it.  Also..there is a one time in the youtube video where James mixes things up  a bit and throws in an "ow my foot"!!

It boggles the mind that he..is..still...alive.

My apologies for not quoting a comment the right way. 

Hee! Swiss here are your honorary sopping wet gasoline soaked drawers. Look forward to seeing you during the Live Chats. 😊 Many, many of those drawers are righteously earned during those!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, CatherineM said:

Another difference I noticed with James. On other episodes like Milla or Lisa who are bed bound, when they get rolled over by family to get cleaned, they flop and bend. James is rigid like he’s already in rigour mortis. His skin on his back side is red and completely flat. He can’t bend at the waist like Lisa or Penny. I just can’t fathom how he has enough circulation to keep gangrene from setting in. 

With what we know about poor Kelly succumbing to CHF and that James was diagnosed on air by Dr. Now as having CHF, it really is truly astounding that he is still alive with that condition along with many other health issues I'm sure. The only thing that I can think of is that being almost completely immobile, except for shoveling in massive quantities of crap food, is that his immobility has worked to his benefit.

Kelly was being as mobile as possible even before she lost weight -- showering herself, dressing herself, driving, cooking, etc. -- and even more so as she lost weight. Perhaps, in a completely the universe is totally not fair kind of way, she was actually putting more stress on her heart than James K who never moves to do anything for himself so he still lives and she's gone. Still so sad and pissed about her death.

I'm so mean that when the "Don't drop me" scene comes up, I hope they do this time.   I know that can't happen, but I can hope.      I read that the double wide they lived in Kentucky in the opening scenes of the first episode had only been their house for a couple of months.    If that's true, then they really were living like slobs.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Hee! Swiss here are your honorary sopping wet gasoline soaked drawers. Look forward to seeing you during the Live Chats. 😊 Many, many of those drawers are righteously earned during those!

Thanks for the Live Chat invite.   Alas...I live on the West Coast and the Live Chat is usually locked by the time the show airs here. If I do manage to sneak a comment it, most everyone is already in bed...lol!  You and the other ladies on the Live Chats  have provided many laughs for me when I go back and read.  I love the humor but also the compassion when there truly is person who wants to change their life. ..  Kelly from this past week comes to mind.  

The Live Chat threads are awesome!😆

Edited by Swiss
  • Love 4