Type keyword(s) to search

Geordie Shore - General Discussion

• Start Topic

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 7:

Chloe meets Charlotte after a night out goes sour, and Holly's return is ruined when she is confronted with the true reason Kyle does not want to make their relationship official.

Airs May 19, 2015.

Episode 3:

Gaz's pulling competition causes a bust-up for Aaron and Scott. Charlotte tells Holly some home truths about Kyle, while the toga party sees Chloe and Scott get closer than ever.

Airs November 3, 2015.

Episode 4:

Chloe causes carnage at the boat party, while Kyle comes to a big decision over Holly. Marnie sees Kyle at the club and simmering tensions boil over and it all kicks off.

Airs November 10, 2015.

Gaz released a single. i haven't heard it yet. I imagine it will be something like:

I met this girl on Monday
Took her for a drink on Tuesday
We were making love by Wednesday
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday 
We chilled on Sunday

On 23/07/2014 at 6:50 PM, OnceSane said:

Yeah, I spent the whole episode waiting for Charlotte and/or Vicky to show up.  Disappointing.  I hope they are both single when they do enter the house.

It did make me laugh that Holly pied both Scott & Aaron the first night.

Marnie's an idiot...she actually thinks she's going to take Charlotte's place with Gaz.  Sorry, girl...he just wants to bang you.

ETA: I don't believe Gaz is catching feelings for Marnie.  I think he was a) doing the emotional drunk thing, & b) wants a storyline that doesn't (at least initially) involve Charlotte.

On 25/06/2014 at 6:29 PM, OnceSane said:

Ricci's arrival was just a lot of yelling.  Vicki cracked me up all throughout that show, she was so on point.

It was drama drama drama. They are chalk and cheese! Shes all balshy and brass and hes a sweet romantic guy until hes had one too many.  

Ricci was a bit to clingy to be fair they only knew each other 2 minutes and he got engaged to Vic's not surprised they broke up. They were not suited.

ah this is a blast from the past

I used to love this show but stopped watching for last few years.

But i did watch season 23 - Reunion.

Loads of the cast from all years get together to party and reminise. Charlotte is pregnant - marnie having her 2nd baby and Holly gets married.

Gary and Vicky didn't come, everyone else did - including people like GREG from season 1!