Type keyword(s) to search

Geordie Shore - General Discussion

• Start Topic

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Charlotte leaves for no more than half of next episode (or the episode after).

The guys kicking off was so damn dumb. Why is Kyle getting all the blame when Marnie instigated the kiss AND admitted doing so to make Aaron jealous? Lame. I loved Charlotte saying none of this would have happened if everyone stuck to their original hook-ups. I was sad to see Holly not get any for her birthday, though she wasn't really trying so I'm not that sad.

I will laugh if Charlotte and Gaz hook up again. Oh and the gay club looked totally fun.

• Love 1

The geordies visit Paris, and it is unclear whether Aaron will forgive Kyle for kissing Marnie. Meanwhile, Vicky is unprofessional at work, and Chris plans crisis talks.

Okay, one, does Marnie have zero agency in the kiss? Why isn't she taking responsibility for instigating said kiss? So annoying, Aaron better be pissed at her as well in next week's episode. Two, who the fuck is Chris? Maybe it was a typo.

• Love 1

I love that Marnie missed the trip to Paris. Gaz was right for once, everyone had a better time without her. And I liked seeing Gaz and Charlotte getting along so well. AND it was nice to see Holly stay "sassy" when Kyle wanted to bang her.

• Love 1

Oh and I thought it was fucked up that Gaz told Charlotte she was crazy if she thought he never loved her. WTFiggityF? Why did you never show her then, Gary? Don't get me wrong, I think he loved her too, but I don't think he was good at showing or admitting to it.

• Love 1

Well…that was quick!

Charlotte and Gaz are just too cute for words. I love that Gary thinks everything will be hunky-dory if he just doesn't pull. I can't help it, I adore them.

Charlotte in the preview:

"This is it. This is the first time Gary and I will have sex in nearly two years. My fanny is so worried."

*DEAD

Oh and Marnie can fuck all the way off. First, with being an ass, and then messing with Scott next week? Ugh.

• Love 1

I know, Gaz has treated Charlotte shamefully in the past. But, to be fair, she let him. I've always thought they have great chemistry and can be quite adorable when they are having fun together. Plus, this shit is totally (or mostly) fake so I don't feel bad shipping them. LOL

• Love 1

Psycho Charlotte wasn't even all that psycho. And it didn't last as long as the previews suggested. I liked her make up with Gaz, though.

I found it rich that Vicky complained about the girls clinging to their boyfriends considering a few seasons ago, she couldn't be forklifted out of Ricci's ass.

I did love the Boyfriends Club Camp…and Charlotte and Gary banging away in it.

• Love 1

Well, if I had any doubts that this show is at least partially scripted, they are gone now! No.way Charlotte would tell Gary to pull without it being producer-driven for drama and ratings. Plus, Marnie does the same thing every episode: shit-stir, get caught, kick off, leave and/or shit-stir more, apologize, repeat. It's been this way since she joined the cast. I felt for Holly, she's been mugged off so many times in the past; I don't blame her for being cautious now.

• Love 1

I liked the "best of" Vicky too, but I wish it was either longer or they chose more wisely. Vicky had some gems over the years.

I loved the Secret Santa exchange, especially Charlotte receiving diapers and putting them on. I also loved Charlotte and Marnie both pulling, no matter how scripted.

• Love 1

Gaz showed up as an ex of one of the blonde girls in episode 3 of Ex on the Beach. I expect Charlotte to show up in the next episode or two. And they added an immediate extra ex right away who is an ex of three of the guys, including Gaz. Too bad he doesn't remember her (her name is Emily).

• Love 1

Episode 1:

When Charlotte finds out about a pact between Gary and Aaron she hatches a plan--but will she end up with egg on her face? Meanwhile, James is having doubts about his future in the house.

Airs April 7, 2015.

• Love 1

Episode 2:

James makes a shock announcement and two new housemates come through the door. However, the newbies first night out is ruined when a big fight breaks out between Charlotte,Marnie and Holly.

Airs April 14,2015.

• Love 1

Bye, James! He has been such a non-entity since he stopped bucking Holly, so IDEC he left. Then again, he was never a fave of mine.

Aaron taking a wee in his suitcase had me rolling almost as much as his housemates. That was hilarious!

If I cared at all about Marnie, I'd GAF about Charlotte kicking off with her. But I'd don't…in any case. I do like Charlotte apologizing in the preview, but not loving Charlotte/Gaz in the same. IDC that he has a girlfriend, I just want to see a new storyline for them both that doesn't revolve around who they fuck. Unless Char hooks up with Nathan, he's adorable!

Chloe seems more than a little try-hard so far, I hope that changes.

Chloe is a terrible dancer, but hilariously terrible. I give her two or three weeks before she's banging Scott.

Kyle gets mad after doing the one thing Holly asked him not to do. Typical for this show.

So I guess this is the end of Charlotte/Gaz…at least until we get to season 12. LOL

Episode 5:

"The gang is buzzing when they find out they have a job in another country, but end up disappointed when they are sent to a caravan site in Wales.

Airs May 5, 2015.

Episode 6:

The gang heads to Hamburg, but the city is not ready for Marnie kicking off at Aaron. Meanwhile, Holly is getting paranoid about her non-relationship with Kyle.

Airs May 12, 2015.