Type keyword(s) to search

Season 13: Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, dom16 said:

Can we get a spoiler thread? RS is already starting to post spoilers for the season.

And what a spoiler it was- that guy he put up today makes Nick look like a pre-pubescent girl!

Rachel is going to be so glad she didn't "win"- especially if that guy RS posted today is an indication of the men she's going to meet tonight. I love that it will overshadow Nick's ATFR- in more ways than one. That Russian dude is hot as hell.

• Love 2

Yeah a little- but not as bad as JoJo's guys. And it doesn't look like a piece like Robby's. At least he looks like a man and he might have an accent. After Nick's shitty season I'll take what I can get.

• Love 1

That third pic...my, my, my! The spoiler about her meeting her Bachelors early is a bit odd.  Between the super early announcement of Rachel and this, I'm a bit concerned Rachel's season will have even more shenanigans than usual, which is saying something for this franchise.  Not sure how I feel about it. 

Edited by ribboninthesky1
Updated since my post was moved to spoiler thread
  • Love 1

Odd that they are doing this at this point.  Is Fleiss afraid there will be no interest?  Because the on/off switch works real well for me if I think something is coming that I don't care about.  Unless they're doing this early in AFTR, folks will bail.

If she's meeting them now does that mean no limo entrances? I love that cheesy shit! This is very weird. They announced her as b'ette early, she's meeting her guys early. So, is  after the final rose actually going to air before the first rose? It just feels like they are already rushing through a season that hasn't even started yet.

• Love 2

Steve said maybe some of them would come out & mingle with her, or maybe some would be seated in the audience, but he didn't know for sure. 

The first night should be the same with the formal introductions & Limo entrances.  They can't change that.  This way, she just gets a quick sneak peek.  I think it sounds fun and surprising. 

Filming starts the end of this week, so most of the guys should already be in LA.  I'm looking forward to seeing her guys and definitely hope they're a better batch then Kaitlyn & JoJo had.  So many of those guys were just losers.  

But not cupcake.  NEVER cupcake.

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 1

Just got finished reading about the 8 guys RS has released so far, and first impressions aren't that great.  Maybe the doctor will be decent but at least with all "personal trainers" and "mactors" vying for air time, if you are a wrong reason watcher like me, it could be a fun season.

One of the Blakes even comes with pissed off ex who took to twitter last night.   So he looks like the love child of Robby & Chad!

3 minutes ago, dom16 said:

Some of those guys are gorgeous (Peter, Eric) but good god, there are some huge d'bags in this group already (Blake E, Dean). 

Yeah my favs in looks  just the pics are Eric, Alex and Peter but man Blake E is going to be an epic trainwreck.   If he lasts awhile, he'll probably make us all long for the days of Chad and his protein powder.

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 1

Where are these pics of the contestants you speak of? Of the 4 on atfr, I only liked Eric (dule hill) in looks, although I also thought he'd be the guy who gets wasted and acts like a fool at the first cocktail party. Anyway, very much looking forward to this season after the recent bore fest.

4 additional contestants are on the Reality Steve spoiler site, for those that are interested. 

Since I bypassed the Season of Ick, this was my first time seeing Rachel live.  She seems like a lovely girl, well spoken and charming.  And while I hate necklines that plunge past the belly button, that jumpsuit front seems to prove her assets are real.  She made it work. 

And I thought #4 Eric was adorable.  That little impromptu dance they did together was very cute.  

• Love 1

Didn't see last night, but where are you looking at the pictures of more men?   When does this show come on?  Is it usually as long as the Bachelor? Does it follow the same format?   If she has some attractive men I may pop in for a look. 

14 hours ago, catrice2 said:

Didn't see last night, but where are you looking at the pictures of more men?   When does this show come on?  Is it usually as long as the Bachelor? Does it follow the same format?   If she has some attractive men I may pop in for a look. 

1. Pictures and mini bios of 8 of the guys, including the 4 that got introduced to Rachel on Monday night are on Reality Steve's website.   He has a button at the top that says "Rachel's Guys".

Click at your own risk though as some have found his site to have viruses if you aren't properly protected.  I've never had problems but then I use a chromebook.

Here's a cliff note version of the 8 guys, for those that don't want to go to Steve's site:

Alex--from Michigan, 28, ex swimmer and from Russia who came to the US as a teenager

Blake K, from California, 30, ex marine

Peter, from Wisconsin, 30, personal trainer

Jonathan, from Florida but originally from Arkansas, a doctor; age not given but my guess he's in his early 30s if he is already out of Residency

Then the 4 that were paraded across the stage Monday night

Demario, from California, 30, some sort of recruiter

Blake E, from California, personal trainer with an ex girlfriend that can't wait to go on twitter and tell all about what a d-bag he is

Dean, from California, 26, "consultant" which is the new pharmaceutical rep;  he's the one that did the black joke that fell really flat

Eric, from California, 29, model and motivational speaker.   Really hot and did a cute dance with Rachel;  can see him going far

2. Rachel's season starts filming tonight but won't start airing till May 22nd.   I think it has the same amount of episodes but I'm not 100% sure;  goes till early August then Bachelor in Paradise takes over.  And yes it has the same format as the Bachelor except the guys are a bit more dramatic than the girls as for some reason, all the bro-coding that happens when you get 25 of them together can be a bit much.   Lots of finger pointing at the "wrong reason" guys and of course the ones that didn't bother to break up with their "girlfriends" before arriving at casa Bachelorette.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, dleighg said:

How does RS get his inside info?

He claims its from multiple sources and changes from season to season.  Someone with the press is a source as he always gets a copy of the first episode before it airs.    Probably families are another source.   Raven's family were big on social media so I can see them blabbing to him in private what happened.

For Bachelor in Paradise, which isn't as controlled, I think the contestants themselves are the sources.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, CindyBee said:

1. Pictures and mini bios of 8 of the guys, including the 4 that got introduced to Rachel on Monday night are on Reality Steve's website.   He has a button at the top that says "Rachel's Guys".

Click at your own risk though as some have found his site to have viruses if you aren't properly protected.  I've never had problems but then I use a chromebook.

Here's a cliff note version of the 8 guys, for those that don't want to go to Steve's site:

Alex--from Michigan, 28, ex swimmer and from Russia who came to the US as a teenager

Blake K, from California, 30, ex marine

Peter, from Wisconsin, 30, personal trainer

Jonathan, from Florida but originally from Arkansas, a doctor; age not given but my guess he's in his early 30s if he is already out of Residency

Then the 4 that were paraded across the stage Monday night

Demario, from California, 30, some sort of recruiter

Blake E, from California, personal trainer with an ex girlfriend that can't wait to go on twitter and tell all about what a d-bag he is

Dean, from California, 26, "consultant" which is the new pharmaceutical rep;  he's the one that did the black joke that fell really flat

Eric, from California, 29, model and motivational speaker.   Really hot and did a cute dance with Rachel;  can see him going far

2. Rachel's season starts filming tonight but won't start airing till May 22nd.   I think it has the same amount of episodes but I'm not 100% sure;  goes till early August then Bachelor in Paradise takes over.  And yes it has the same format as the Bachelor except the guys are a bit more dramatic than the girls as for some reason, all the bro-coding that happens when you get 25 of them together can be a bit much.   Lots of finger pointing at the "wrong reason" guys and of course the ones that didn't bother to break up with their "girlfriends" before arriving at casa Bachelorette.

Ha, ha.  It would figure that the men have more drama than the women!  Wow, they are filming already and it airs in two months??  I may have to at least check out the first show to see what the men look like.  Again, as I said, if Nick, Ben and this Chris guy were products of the Bachelorette  my expectations are low.  I cannot even imagine that many men in the house together with no television to watch sports, and during tournament time?  I guess if they get to go outside and run around or something they may not kill each other. 

Ok, Yahoo had a story with a tweet from someone on the set that showed Rachel in a white gown and some of her men.   Although the cast looks diverse, from what I saw most of them were unattractive.  One of them looks like a Michel Irvin impersonator.  I know looks are not everything, but they help!   If I am going to fast forward through episodes I at least want eye candy.  Again, I was not expecting much since Ben and Nick came from the Bachelorette (and I've seen pictures of Sean and others) , but I had high hopes.  Maybe not too many people apply, or really attractive people don't need to come on this show.  I am interested to spot the ones who don't have real careers and are just on here for exposure.  

Is the spoiler site free? 

It's also a photo where half of them have their eyes closed or are in the middle of turning around/moving somewhere/taking a sip of their drink. The guy who posted it is the creator of the show, and he posted a similar photo of a group of Nick's girls on night 1 and they didn't look great either. It's not really an indication of what the guys look like honestly because almost anyone would look bad in that photo.

15 hours ago, dom16 said:

It's also a photo where half of them have their eyes closed or are in the middle of turning around/moving somewhere/taking a sip of their drink. The guy who posted it is the creator of the show, and he posted a similar photo of a group of Nick's girls on night 1 and they didn't look great either. It's not really an indication of what the guys look like honestly because almost anyone would look bad in that photo.

I think it is actually a pretty good picture.  I got a clear look at about 6 or 7 of them, and a lot of men typically look BETTER in more formal wear.  Not sure about the picture of Nick's girls, but none of them were real lookers, except possibly Vanessa and maybe one other person, so I would say that picture may have been accurate  My dad always says....the camera can only take what it sees!  Ha. Ha.  Hoping she will have some attractive guys.  Beauty, however, is in the eye of the beholder and I realize what is unattractive to me may be appealing to someone else

• Love 1

Do we really think the lawyer with impeccable grammar paired with sophistication and grace would pick a man who said he wanted to be "witch" her?  I am going to say deal breaker to the second guy. 

RS has a short blog out today.   

Peter, the personal trainer from Wisconsin got the first 1-1 date;  hope he won't get big head syndrome but the odds of that not happening are slim as the first one out usually tends to badly suffer from that syndrome.

Another of the guys RS has released, Blake K is already home;  not sure if didn't get a rose first night or it was personal as he's on instagram with a sick grandpa.

2nd rose ceremony is tonight, so a few more guys will have to find true love in the real world.  Or hit up some of Nick's girls on social media.  I hear Raven is looking.

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 10:48 AM, CindyBee said:

I wonder if that's Raven's ex-boyfriend.

• Love 4

RS has some info on the other 3 guys on the Ellen date:

Bryan, 37 and a chiropractor from Florida;  thinks he could be the "doctor villain" that Robert Mills from ABC recently tweeted about.

Fred, originally from Dallas but now lives in LA and works in the entertainment industry

Willie, doesn't know anything about him

Usually the guys that are on a high profile date like this one go far so it will be interesting to see just how far Jonathan, Alex, Peter, Bryan, Fred and Willie all go.   And if her final 1 is in this group.   Or the next bachelor.

Edited to add that Willie is 27, ex college basketball player from New York that now works in sales in Florida.  

Edited by CindyBee
1 hour ago, kingshearte said:

I'm sorry, but I am not going to be able to take an adult man who goes by "Willie" even remotely seriously.

He goes by Will too.   Or maybe he only goes by Will and the show tagged him with Willie, sorta like Daniel being "canadian" last season.

On 3/23/2017 at 1:16 PM, Zung Li said:

Mills said Rachel told someone to GTFO. Ha!

Could it be that one guy in the video above who basically called her sloppy seconds? I know he thought he was throwing shade for the other guy but saying to him, "enjoy my sloppy seconds" is basically calling Rachel the sloppy seconds.  Smooth dude, really smooth. Also, not one of those guys was particularly interesting in any way. I'm going to take a guess and say the F1 is not on this group date. Oh and sloppy seconds guy is probably going to be some type of villain/douche.

Edited by truthaboutluv
19 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Could it be that one guy in the video above who basically called her sloppy seconds? I know he thought he was throwing shade for the other guy but saying to him, "enjoy my sloppy seconds" is basically calling Rachel the sloppy seconds.  Smooth dude, really smooth. Also, not one of those guys were particularly interesting in any way. I'm going to take a guess and say the F1 is not on this group date. Oh and sloppy seconds guy is probably going to be some type of villain/douche.

Nah, the 'get the fuck out' comment happened before this group date (just going by the timing of the podcast, it happened at some point before the episode 2 rose ceremony), and if it was Bryan she'd said that to, he wouldn't still be here. Robert Mills said in that podcast that there's a villain named Lucas so it might've been him she told to GTFO.

Edited by dom16
1 hour ago, truthaboutluv said:

I'm going to take a guess and say the F1 is not on this group date.

Peter was her first one on one and he was there.  He might have been her first kiss.  So maybe F1 is there.  

Will and Alex won the most money.  

Edited by wings707

In the clip I saw the guy that she kissed told everyone. I have to say in the "spoiler" shots that I have seen I am not impressed (but after seeing Nick, Sean, etc, my expectations were not great) with the guys.  One of them is a model and some appear to be in entertainment. Gotta wonder if they want a relationship or exposure.   She seems to have men that say inappropriate things.  I heard about the "black and don't go back" and now one saying sloppy seconds.  These dates just seem to be ridiculous.  Is it always this way?  

• Love 1

We have to have some cannon fodder but there are still some quality guys there. Jokey McJokersons bought themselves nothing but a quicker trip home. Ellen was talking quietly with Rachel while they were watching the guys- they were analyzing their behavior and Ellen pointed out that Bryan was a kiss and tell type so the ridiculous dates do serve a purpose. It's also smart for the show to give us glimpses of the guys because it gets people interested and invested in the show. We already have some favorites and some douchebags to root out. I'm trying not to read the spoilers from RS too much because I don't want to know the final 4 or anything but I like getting to see the contestants before the show. It will help with remembering their names too because that's always an issue the first few episodes and since she's starting with 31. Speaking of names, I like the name Willy. Come on- Willie Mays, Willie Nelson- don't be hatin' on the Willies! http://www.ranker.com/list/famous-people-named-willie-v1/reference

• Love 2
On 3/23/2017 at 8:00 PM, catrice2 said:

In the clip I saw the guy that she kissed told everyone. I have to say in the "spoiler" shots that I have seen I am not impressed (but after seeing Nick, Sean, etc, my expectations were not great) with the guys.  One of them is a model and some appear to be in entertainment. Gotta wonder if they want a relationship or exposure.   She seems to have men that say inappropriate things.  I heard about the "black and don't go back" and now one saying sloppy seconds.  These dates just seem to be ridiculous.  Is it always this way?  

I think Brian just said he kissed her to be funny.  Another guy said he did, too.  On ET last night she said her deal breaker is a cocky guy.  We can expect to see Brian gone after this group date!  

• Love 1

Unfortunately I read the Daily Mail and I am finding I may as well watch the Bachelor. They have had an article almost every day with pictures.  I am not excited about the season and wonder why they are including Corrine, Raven, JASMINE and Alexis. Are  they afraid that Rachel cannot carry the season without these "guest" appearances, or are they just trying new things with this season?   I think that their fan base is so skittish about having a minority lead that they really should stick to the formula as much as possible.   From the boards, and unfortunately the Daily mail, it does not appear that having men on the show with the fake limo introductions was a hit.   I also do not like what they are doing with her hair.  I know that is shallow and I was the one hoping people wouldn't focus on those type of things, but to be fair I talked about the hair of girls on other episodes I saw.  The difference is when they are contestants they do their own hair, as the lead she should have a team of people making sure she looks good. 

Of the four guys who showed up on ATFR, I liked the first and fourth the best, I think the first one more. I like Rachel so I hope she has a good experience and finds a decent guy. Or if she doesn't, being the star of this show will help her in her career. She does have a good speaking voice, so I think she'd do well in broadcasting, interviewing.

• Love 1
On 3/25/2017 at 10:40 AM, catrice2 said:

Unfortunately I read the Daily Mail and I am finding I may as well watch the Bachelor. They have had an article almost every day with pictures.  I am not excited about the season and wonder why they are including Corrine, Raven, JASMINE and Alexis. Are  they afraid that Rachel cannot carry the season without these "guest" appearances, or are they just trying new things with this season?   I think that their fan base is so skittish about having a minority lead that they really should stick to the formula as much as possible.   From the boards, and unfortunately the Daily mail, it does not appear that having men on the show with the fake limo introductions was a hit.   I also do not like what they are doing with her hair.  I know that is shallow and I was the one hoping people wouldn't focus on those type of things, but to be fair I talked about the hair of girls on other episodes I saw.  The difference is when they are contestants they do their own hair, as the lead she should have a team of people making sure she looks good. 

I assume they are having them show up for a little "support" scene like they have been doing recently.  And one cannot ignore they are all probably cast for BiP so want to keep them in our minds. 

I did not realize they have support scenes.  I want to know who comes up with the ideaa for the group dates or dates in general.  Mud wrestling and grinding  shirtless  seems loke not a good way to find love.

1 hour ago, catrice2 said:

I did not realize they have support scenes.  I want to know who comes up with the ideaa for the group dates or dates in general.  Mud wrestling and grinding  shirtless  seems loke not a good way to find love.

Remember Sean, Ben and Chris talking to Nick on the first show?  That is what I meant and should have said pep talks from friends.  

Emily had requests that production honored so maybe they will do the same for Rachael.  Emily didn't want any dates of bungee jumping, rappelling or heavy physical exploits.  

3 hours ago, catrice2 said:

This show isn't about finding love.  Fleiss has said many times its a social experiment and a TV show.   If "love" happens, so be it but he isn't putting together dates for Rachel to find love.  He's putting together dates that make good TV, that people will talk about on twitter and around the water cooler at work on Tuesday.  

• Love 3