Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: One Wedding And A Funeral

• Start Topic

When your high school principal is one of the only people at your bachelorette party , you have problems my friend . 

Not even principal.  Vice Principal.   Not that Mrs. T. isn't awesome, but I like to imagine she got the invitation and was like: Uh, no.      

• Love 1
On 3/13/2017 at 3:34 PM, ZeroDiscipline said:

Even though it doesn't make sense, I love that Dylan couldn't imagine telling Brenda he was getting married, but had no prob telling Kelly.

And furthermore, I love how Brenda's answer is basically " Yay! I guess this settles Brenda vs. Kelly hahaha. Toodle-oo (that's English for "see you later)" Whilst Kelly was a bitch about it. This is exactly how real life usually turns out.

• Love 3
On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 4:02 PM, ZeroDiscipline said:

And furthermore, I love how Brenda's answer is basically " Yay! I guess this settles Brenda vs. Kelly hahaha. Toodle-oo (that's English for "see you later)" Whilst Kelly was a bitch about it. This is exactly how real life usually turns out.

Just like with the funeral for Dylan's father, Brenda didn't make Dylan's engagement about herself.  Kelly was more worried about her imaginary weight problem when Jack died and was literally zero help to Dylan while Brenda did almost all the heavy lifting.

• Love 4

I am WAY late with this as I am very behind with the podcast, but I need to post it in the thread that goes with Dylan's last (for now) episode. @Tara Ariano and @Sarah D. Bunting's snarky, creative names for Dylan regularly made me laugh so hard that I started noting them down sometime during the Season 3 episode podcasts. As a list, they are even more hilarious. Farewell, Dylan, and thanks for inspiring this brilliance.

Wyatt Twerp
Scrawneriffic
Tiny wasted man
Pretentious chucklefuck
A sack of wrinkles
A complete dildo
Fucking moron
Dum-dum
Shithead
Fucking hypocrite
Shitbrick
Fucken baby
California's most pretentious stick insect
Praying little boy-tis
Praying mantis
Dillhole
A relentless cock
Dickhead
A fucken rag
Dickwad
Scrawn
This fucker
Old Man McKay

• Love 9

I’m new to this podcast and I’m thoroughly enjoying it. One complaint though: there are certain episodes that abruptly end and we never hear any of the “Challenges” or the “I Hate Brenda” newsletter excerpt. One example is S06 Ep 10: One Wedding and a Funeral. Does anyone else notice that? Is there a way to fix that or listen to the full episode?

12 hours ago, TLB24 said:

I’m new to this podcast and I’m thoroughly enjoying it. One complaint though: there are certain episodes that abruptly end and we never hear any of the “Challenges” or the “I Hate Brenda” newsletter excerpt. One example is S06 Ep 10: One Wedding and a Funeral. Does anyone else notice that? Is there a way to fix that or listen to the full episode?

These may be in the Minis?

On 1/25/2019 at 9:46 PM, TLB24 said:

I don't know why that would be and no one complained about this at the time, so it's probably your podcast app? Delete, close out of the app, and re-download.